Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
nonhocapito

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Unread post by nonhocapito »

pcguy81 wrote:I was in the Roman Catholic Seminary for the DIocese of Providence at the time of September 11. As a Seminarian who served at the Memorial Mass at Saint Peter and Paul Cathedral for David Angell, I can attest that he was a real person who lost his life on 9/11. The Memorial Mass was Concelebrated by Bishop Kenneth Angell (his borther) and Bishop Robert Mulvee.
It takes more than the bishop to lend credibility to David Angell.

From http://www.latimes.com/la-091211terror_ ... 0583.photo

Sure, the bishop has the same surname as Angell and, sure, the bishop seems to be real (I still haven't figured this one out). He seems to have also been largely involved in the pedo scandals in his diocese (http://www.bishop-accountability.org/re ... ishops.htm), so maybe we are not talking about an entirely trustworthy character, aren't we. For sure his name is almost identical to "Kenneth Anger", the notorious Alister Crowley follower, director of "Lucifer Rising". Not that this means anything...

From http://www.havelshouseofhistory.com/Aut ... ANF-AO.htm

In any case, what you can do at most is to attest the reality of the bishop (not that you can expect us to take your word for it). Certainly you cannot attest the existence of his "borther" (did they not teach spelling at this Catholic Seminary of yours?), who apparently disappeared inside the steel towers along with the aluminum plane that was carrying him.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

pcguy81 wrote:I was in the Roman Catholic Seminary for the DIocese of Providence at the time of September 11. As a Seminarian who served at the Memorial Mass at Saint Peter and Paul Cathedral for David Angell, I can attest that he was a real person who lost his life on 9/11. The Memorial Mass was Concelebrated by Bishop Kenneth Angell (his borther) and Bishop Robert Mulvee.
Let's just get back to basics for a second, ok?

Why would David Angell have two near-cloned (and obviously photoshopped) pictures of himself circulating on the internet?

ImageImage

Answer this question first. Thanks.

pcguy81: You are required to introduce yourself here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838
Please do so as soon as possible. Thanks.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Yup those are the winners, you'd be hard pressed to find Angell pics in a normal family setting on vacation etc.. or even from all those years on TV shows, I spent 6 hours one nite online searching and came up Snake eyes! :(
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

I can dig it, BM. But also, I spent time trying to find random homey pics of Sherwood Schwarz, too.
Not everybody who works behind the camera is going to have their face and life plastered over the internet.

Some are high profile like Norman Lear, Lorne Michaels, Aaron Spelling, Rob and Carl Reiner etc.

These were just directors and producers off the top of my head from back years ago when I actually watched tv as a kid.

I will note too, all these guy are Jewish. So was David Angell. I am having a hard time trying to wrap my brain around the idea that he was just a name on a placard before every episode that represented no one. The shows took place so far in advance.

Just like Cantor Fitzgerald. I can remember watching the first few years of CNBC on the air when Cantor Fitz was almost as much a household name as Michael Milken.

But, there is a definite Mossad angle to 9/11. With Dov Zakheim as a, dare I use the phraseology, ringleader.

I am not a "nobody died" advocate either. Though there is always that possibility. It comes down to what is the purpose of using sims? I think it would be the rush to come out with a number that would seem dramatic enough to 'justify" the wars sitting on the drawing boards that the power brokers in the money centers (Israel) and defence contractors had waiting in the wings.
7,000 is a number chosen not at random, but was as carefully selected as 9/11 and 33 weeks into George W.'s first term of office.

As eyebrow raising as it was in the Utoya storyline for them to arbitrarily lower a death toll number like was done, just imagine halving the 9/11 victim count! We are talking off by the thousands!!
To me one of the purposes for using sims was that in real life people would have to carry on in spite of a loss like that, with job and family and such. But, here we have ready made advocates for maintaining the 9/11 trickery, by having actors portray family members of people who did not exist.
It was going to be very important in cementing the story to have people who could go out and do interviews, news shows, symposiums, write books, and blah, blah, blah as their new career.

A real family member might be angry and not follow carefully scripted lines for them. And when push came to shove, there would be no way to account for 7,000 people, or 2,500 victims, or even 500 dead. If people knew just how few casualties there really were, they would not be able to sell a war or 4.
They would not be able to pass the Patriot Act. They could not get away with setting up Homeland Security, and the TSA. They could not have gotton away with charging the taxpayers for the demolition of a complex of white elephant buildings that contained asbestos. Not only not pay for it, but get a hefty insurance settlement on buildings and life policies taken out on fictitious people.
The uninvestigated theft of tons of sovereign gold and silver bullion.

But, if they SIMulate the victims, they can pretend the event was something other than what it really was and reap TRILLIONS of dollars of gain.

And if they so chose, they could actually get rid of real people in the mix by doing nothing more than adding their name to a list which would insure they would never be missed and their death/disappearance never investigated.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Unleashed wrote:As eyebrow raising as it was in the Utoya storyline for them to arbitrarily lower a death toll number like was done, just imagine halving the 9/11 victim count! We are talking off by the thousands!!
To me one of the purposes for using sims was that in real life people would have to carry on in spite of a loss like that, with job and family and such. But, here we have ready made advocates for maintaining the 9/11 trickery, by having actors portray family members of people who did not exist.
It was going to be very important in cementing the story to have people who could go out and do interviews, news shows, symposiums, write books, and blah, blah, blah as their new career.
This paragraph is beneath you. Please review the entire vicsim thread. You will have noted in your past research that the initial 9/11 death toll was about 7,000 - it has already been halved.

Please be more careful in the future.
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

Yes, I know, Fred. I guess I was not clear in my objective.
I was trying to equate the nonchalance of reducing 92 down to 69 with no explanations given, to the even more blatant reduction of a ficticious number of 7,000 pared down to 2,??? I don't even know what the "official" count is supposed to be now, with again, no explanations for such a reduction.
What they eventually wandered home in tatters, dust caked, but accounted for a few weeks later?
Or turned up having an impromptu vacation on Madagascar and had no idea people thought they might be dead? Really in this day and time there is no reason for that type of mistake. So we know they are just finagling the numbers. I write my posts often times speaking to "the folks at home" and reasoning with them, and not necessarily directed to anyone on the forum.

Sorry, if I was not clear in making the point.
nonhocapito

This post is just to say that my research about the David Lloyd / "David Angell" gang (the gang of creators of Cheers, Wings, Frasier and cogs in the 9/11 scam) continues, albeit slowly.

I will soon retire my video about "frasier and 9/11" and pull it apart, I think I will be making shorter clips to be used on whatever complete story will come out of this eventually. But rest assured I have more interesting findings on this so in the meantime just one bit of stuff to keep you teased:

Sam Malone

ImageImage

"Sam Malone", played by actor Ted Danson, is the major character of the show "Cheers".

The perfect anagram of "Sam Malone" is "Mason Male" or, if you want, "Lame Mason" (a Mason that still has to climb his way up the ladder.) You can see him in the picture above, in front of the omnipresent triangle hanging over his bar, or in his "9 and 11" outfit from the episode "The Sam In The Gray Flannel Suit".

The nickname of Sam Malone on the show is "Mayday". Sam "Mayday" Malone. As you may know, "mayday" is the emergency call for ships and such: it is sort of an equivalent of 9-1-1, and not surprisingly equally popular code in masonic circles.

"May Day" in fact is May 1st: popular holiday, notable pagan beltane festival and day on which, apparently, the "Illuminati" masonic lodge was founded back in 1776 (possibly the real reason why the "freedom tower", which apparently represents two stylized pyramids interlocked, will be 1776 meters tall...)

To cut it short: the innocuous playboy bartender played by Ted Danson on such an innocuous family show as "Cheers" was a walking ad for freemasonry. How about that.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Free Masons,Bilderberg,Tri-Lateral,Ulluminati,NATO sure is one hell of a Witches Brew!!
YES it doesn't take tens of thousands of these enigmatic folks to dictate how Government,the Federal Reserve,Wall Street,Military,Mass Media and all other aspects of our lives unfold JUST a select few!!
hoi.polloi

Re: Two or three things I learned about "David Angell"

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

[This was added by Hoi.polloi to this locked thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1195 Given the subject is roughly the same, I thought of moving this here where the observations made can be discussed by anyone. Hope it is all right! Hoi is referring to a clip exposed here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2364887#p2364887 ~nonhocapito]

Watch how Lloyd "unconsciously" forms two towers with his thumbs when he says "remember" at 0:52 mentioning the "disaster" and watch those hands squeeze together as he says we try to imagine and try not to imagine what it must have "felt like to be them in that moment" and think about what a bizarre thing that is to say in the first place. At 1:52 when he says "felt" he "unconsciously" feels his hands.

Why doesn't anyone who ever gets interviewed for one of these things ever admit they don't know what the fuck took place because they weren't there?

I think this Christopher Lloyd video is not authentic - it is of a digitally altered personage meant to look like editing that has a lot more "cut out footage" than was actually made. In other words, it is a meticulously crafted false interview.

Watch him literally pause at 1:31 - as if the post-production editors wanted in on the "acting" through him.

Watch his fingers interact with his head. Look at the lighting on his palms when they face the camera. It looks like the curious lighting of a CGI character with multiple lights on them to give them a more "normal" appearance through artificial light sources. In fact, watch carefully his hands constantly kneading one another and the lighting on the hands when going through these complex motions.
nonhocapito

Re: Two or three things I learned about "David Angell"

hoi.polloi wrote:I think this Christopher Lloyd video is not authentic - it is of a digitally altered personage meant to look like editing that has a lot more "cut out footage" than was actually made. In other words, it is a meticulously crafted false interview.
I forgot to link to the entire original interview I took this from (although I linked to it in the other thread were I mentioned this).
It is a 2-3 hours long interview for the Archives of American Television, split in 3 parts, part 2 located here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y64vQ3U_Qyo

So far I haven't found reasons to think it is a fake or digitally manipulated interview. It is too long... Would they really go to the absurd lengths of creating all that footage, were all sorts of different matters are discussed, only to lend some credibility to this totally secondary figure, and slip in a David Angell implant in the process? I am not sure...

At this stage I tend to think that "Christopher Lloyd the TV writer" is a real person and a real TV persona (although, obviously, and maybe probably, his public identity could be completely fabricated by the agency he works for.)

In this context he has to discuss David Angell because they allegedly worked in leading positions on the same show. Just like the main cast of "Frasier" has to pledge 2 minutes of lies to the cause, as I have shown in the first video posted above. They cannot escape the question although they probably would love to...

p.s. Dearest Hoi as I tried to explain at the top of this page, I locked this thread in the hope to be able to post all the material I have about Angell before starting the discussion, and I do have more still to share. If it doesn't sound too pretentious of me or a breach of forum etiquette, can we please hold our comments for later?
Or else if you find it totally unjustified... we might as well unlock the thread and open the discussion to anyone. :)

p.p.s Added another short clip to this post.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Having just read nonho's recent work on David Angell http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &p=2365217

I think it would be reasonable to suggest that work on the 9/11 narrative would have started a good few years prior to 2001.
Maybe the reason so many 9/11 references turn up in Frazier & Cheers, is simply because at the time these episodes were being written & considering his Pentagon NBC background, Angell or the person/s behind the pseudonym were actively engaged in assembling the 9/11 narrative, and unintentionally freudiantly slipped, some of the 9/11 narrative into the Frazier & Cheers scripts, in the struggle to balance both jobs concurrently.
Similar to Silverstein's freudian 'Pull It' slip.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kZb5xRRQn0
nonhocapito

The "Freudian slip" is an interesting possibility, however i cannot begin to imagine the enjoyable levels of secrecy the big plan involved, the sacred oaths it required. Thus I think every "slip" had to be approved and carefully overseen. It still remains to clearly understand the reason for all these slips that, as we all know, fill up Hollywood movies pre-9/11 as well.

[p.s. thanks for commenting in this thread! I moved here Hoi.polloi's comment too -- I am committed to open the other thread to comments... Not just yet :)]
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Thus I think every "slip" had to be approved and carefully overseen. It still remains to clearly understand the reason for all these slips that, as we all know, fill up Hollywood movies pre-9/11 as well.
What I am trying to say is that narrative from the 9/11 script spilled over into Cheers & Frazier, not the other way round.
Obviously the 9/11 narrative would have been carefully scrutinised as it evolved.
Just think it would be good to find an alternative to all the subliminal stuff.
nonhocapito

antipodean wrote:
Thus I think every "slip" had to be approved and carefully overseen. It still remains to clearly understand the reason for all these slips that, as we all know, fill up Hollywood movies pre-9/11 as well.
What I am trying to say is that narrative from the 9/11 script spilled over into Cheers & Frazier, not the other way round.
Obviously the 9/11 narrative would have been carefully scrutinised as it evolved.
Just think it would be good to find an alternative to all the subliminal stuff.
Oh yeah, i think I stated previously, personally i don't consider this stuff "subliminal" at all. But it is possible it was designed to have an effect post-facto, maybe precisely for us today, to be amazed by their secret power; or maybe it is designed for decades after 9/11 -- as a legacy, a testimony to the real operators. Or else it was all a big winking among them...
Abraxas23

Unread post by Abraxas23 »

I was so excited to find something guys!

First thing I could contribute, but I don't know if anyone else has brought it up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UGoHa4rSNo

Angell evidence is about a 3/4ths the way in.

REALLY suspect clips!