Re: MISSING!

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MISSING IN FICTION
The all-too-frequent-fliers of a planeless plan

by Simon Shack - August 2010

Image....Image
"So Real"

No planes crashed on 9/11. No hijackings took place and there were no hijackers. No planes also means that no passengers were flying inside them. No people flew to their death out of the empty WTC towers - since empty buildings do not contain people. Yet, we all fell for the computer imagery aired on TV. Planes? Fliers? No. The only real fliers of that day turned up elsewhere - in the tens of thousands - plastered on the walls of Manhattan.

On the evening of 9/11 all around “Ground Zero”, candle vigils were being held for the “thousands of casualties” while clusters of fliers appeared all over the city walls: xeroxed portraits of men and women with big “MISSING” headings. A typical flier would read: “MISSING: My husband John Brown, height (so and so) hair (so and so) eyes (so and so) and a contact number. Lower Manhattan was literally blanketed with those Xerox copies - an allegedly "spontaneous effort by family members to trace their lost loved ones". The world was left silently watching, sharing the human grief. This was no time to ponder over the possible purpose of those flimsy fliers pleading for help to recover lost loved ones - much as one might do for errant cats and dogs.

Image"Everybody Tells A Story"

Naturally, those intensely emotional hours allowed no space for rational - and much less - cynical thought. To most people, at the time, these fliers covering the city walls seemed like the most natural thing in the world. But this was civilized New York City - not some barren beachfront washed away by a tsunami. What sort of results were these fliers supposed to achieve? Were they the carriers of some desperate, irrational hope? Wait - perhaps a widow's expectation was to receive a call from some sharp-eyed NYC shopkeeper...“Hello ma’am, an errant gentleman that looks like your missing husband just walked into my grocery-store in a daze. He’s covered in dust and looks hungry. Come over and pick him up!“

So what was the deal with those fliers? What sort of collective phenomena would have caused hundreds of families to reach for downtown Manhattan, on the evening of the tragedy, to plaster the city with “MISSING” fliers? If we are to have a rational discourse about this matter, we must first tackle one basic, elementary question: is this what people usually do when buildings collapse ? or even in the aftermath of earthquakes or other calamities? No. It is something you might (possibly) do when a stray kid is feared abducted, kidnapped or on the run. Even in such circumstances, families will prefer to rely on the authorities - not on fliers. Such neighborhood pamphlets are usually reserved for pets gone astray.

This issue merits serious consideration and needs to be resolved once and for all: we cannot keep on pretending that it was all part of the natural order of things. Let’s face it, the whole idea of these “MISSING” fliers is preposterous in the extreme. It was one thing to swallow the “spontaneous” nature of this bizarre, collective behavior in the immediate aftermath of 9/11. It is another to accept it as such today. So do we have any lead to follow as to finding out who might have been behind this manifestly staged operation?

Image "A New Comedy Series"

It would seem so. And - lo and behold! - it leads us straight to the website of Steven Rosenbaum - the boss of Camera Planet. It so happens that his friend and fellow 'curator' Louis Nevaer, apparently, saved 5200 of those fliers from destruction just in time before the rains set in a few days later. But before we get to know Dr. Nevaer, let me first remind you about Rosenbaum and his vast 9/11 video collection he purportedly acquired...by putting up fliers all around NYC...

http://thecameraplanetarchive.magnify.net/

Image STEVEN ROSENBAUM - of 'Camera Planet'

As the story goes, in the aftermath of 9/11, Rosenbaum put up posters and fliers in NYC and placed an ad in The Village Voice “urgently requesting images that captured the attack, its aftermath and the mood of the city”. That effort seems to have worked out nicely. His 1,700 video clips of 9/11 constitute, he says, “the largest archive of my now dormant television production company, CameraPlanet”. His website tells us that seventy-six people contributed to these “500 hours of videos”, which are owned by Mr. Rosenbaum and his wife, Pamela Yoder. Mr. Rosenbaum happily boasts that two appraisers have valued his archive in excess of $1 million. In fact, he explains, he is working out an agreement with Bank of America, the company's primary lender. He wants to structure a deal with a donor or a buyer that would keep the collection from being sold piecemeal, repay his company's debt of more than $500,000 and make the videos available to researchers, filmmakers and the public.

But Mr. Rosenbaum hastens to point out: "It's not about money. This collection is about five years of my life. We don't have the resources to make it available to researchers and other documentarians, and we are very selective in giving approval to use our video." Too bad. Mr. Rosenbaum apparently cares about documentarians and researchers; he just doesn’t have the “resources” to lend them his videos. What a crying shame. Inexplicably, his website mentions nothing about the history of the videos themselves. Not a single author of the 1,700 clips is cited anywhere. It appears that “the Best Documented Catastrophe in History” has a little problem; no one has a clue about WHO EXACTLY documented the unique, defining piece of history which Mr. Rosenbaum keeps in his custody.

We also learn from Mr. Rosenbaum’s website that his company, BNN TV, employs over 80 people and occupies five floors of a Fifth Avenue building in Manhattan. The proud slogan of his company is “BNN TV Changes the Way Stories Are Told”. His clients include CNN, CBS News, MSNBC, HBO and Court TV. His state-of-the-art video studio was among the first to adopt the advanced “Avid Media Composer nonlinear editing system”. Here’s an extract of Mr. Rosenbaum’s biography:

“Steve Rosenbaum is passionate about telling authentic visual stories. Raised in a family of storytellers (his mother was a writer; his uncle a White House correspondent), Rosenbaum was a filmmaker and magician before he began his career as an intern in an edit room at CBS News over 20 years ago. It was in this rarefied news environment that Rosenbaum discovered an unexpected gap between visual storytellers and the tools needed to produce a broadcast news story.”

ImageImage LOUIS NEVAER

But let's return to the "MISSING" fliers stuck all over Manhattan. Rosenbaum's Camera Planet website also mentions this different and curious 9/11 collection. Its curator, Dr. Nevaer, apparently collected 5,200 of those “MISSING” fliers which covered the walls of New York City in the aftermath of the disaster. He then neatly restored them, framed them and took them on tour - an 18-month travelling exhibition around the world. Here is Dr. Nevaer’s story, as narrated on the Camera Planet website:

“Dr.Louis Nevaer is also seeking a home for his collection. He is curator of an archive that contains 5,200 missing-persons fliers and related artifacts from the days after the attack in Lower Manhattan. An exhibition derived from it, "Missing: Last Seen at the World Trade Center," travelled for 18 months to 17 American cities, to Mexico City and Milan."These fliers were going to be discarded as litter, and if we didn't save them, then they'd be lost," Dr. Nevaer said. The flier collection has been catalogued and stored in climate-controlled warehouses in New York and Miami, "and we're negotiating with several museums," he said."We won't permit it to go to any institution that charges admission," Dr. Nevaer said. That rules out the 9/11 National Memorial & Museum planned for ground zero.”

What Dr. Nevaer fails to tell us is that his “flier-tour” was prematurely cancelled, after being repeatedly slashed by critics for its tackiness and bad taste. Dr. Nevaer is apparently an expert on Hispanic immigration in the US - and is rumored to have been a CIA informer. It would seem like an odd, sentimental hobby for such a character to arrange exhibits of “climate-controlled” xerox copies... On the website listing the venues of Dr. Nevaer’s bizarre, travelling exhibition. we may read:
The Fliers in New York For New Yorkers the fliers were a constant and powerful reminder of their lost neighbors. Although only 500-700 families could get to New York to create fliers, approximately 90,000 were hung. These fliers covered walls, lampposts, subway stops and phone booths all over the city. It was nearly impossible to go about life without encountering them.”
We can only marvel over Dr. Nevaer’s acuteness. Did he come to that “90,000” figure by estimating the city areas covered by the fliers? Did he ask each of the 700 families how many they had xeroxed? Did he stroll around Manhattan, counting them one by one? Or could he possibly have had any role in the gigantic "MISSING" fliers propaganda operation? In any case, the man who plausibly created the hypnotic 9/11 "amateur videos" and the man who plausibly directed the "MISSING" flier mass-hypnosis are no strangers to each other.

http://bigeye.org/images/911hoaxposters.jpg

9/11 was but a foul skullduggery played out by a gang of quack magicians with friends in - very - high places. The ploy was as vile as can be: to distort reality using the full clout of the mass media. It aimed to convey the perception of loss: the loss of planes, the loss of lives, the loss of freedoms. On LIVE TV, animated imagery replaced the real-life events of the morning; a handful of frames simulating a digital airplane exploding in a digital tower sufficed to convey 'the loss of planes'. The 'loss of lives' was stage-managed in the streets for public consumption - and the stage was Manhattan itself. Behind a smokey stage curtain, a redundant building complex was bombed to oblivion - and went missing in action. People and planes went missing on fliers: missing in fiction.

^^The Black Box Treasure Hunt "Flier"^^ :rolleyes:

Image :lol:
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

one could tell by this picture that this was not a spontaneous do-it-yourself job, because it would have required the families of the missing to go about with a ladder to cover higher spots on the wall, where nonetheless nobody would be able to properly read about their particular case. pretty stupid family members they would have been. and more so because all you have in a city are walls, there is no need to go and use just this one so much.

the perpetrators of the 9/11 con job have this hollywoodian way to make things look spontaneous and real, even when they break all the rules of logic. this works because TV exists and we are trained to focus on the story and be gallant on the details.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Simon and all,

I detect a logic.
If all cell phones and telephones were jammed, and we do not know if it started at what AM and finished at what PM, we can assume it went on all day. (No way can you overload cell-phone communication, which is basically digital data sending.)
Based on this fact was the plot deemed as credible as reaction alternative of people.
But really, if I was worrying about my wife "trapped in WTC", will I walk the streets with a xeroxed photo? Will I fuck. I will sit at home, waiting the "phone overload" to end, so maybe-maybe she will call as soon as possible. And I will not send my kid with the flyer: the kid will want to be right next to me when mother calls. And I will glue to the TV, perhaps she will be mentioned, so I will not walk with flyers even if I think my wife will call on my cell-phone. And I will call the authorities as soon as I can.
squiggy

Unread post by squiggy »

I recently watched an episode of Lwa and Order that seemed to be loosely based on Dr. Sneha Philips. In the episode the husband was convicted of murder. The evidence that was used was her severed arm(found at ground zero). Also her evening purse also found in the rubble. As one might imagine the episode was laden with all sorts of references to the official narrative.
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

I remember all of the photos being posted for 9/11 victims. At the time I recall wondering who would do this. Were people thinking their loved one was just lost. Maybe he survived the fall of the towers and was confused. Maybe someone would dust him off and say I found your flyer. Let me take you home. It was so odd. That is not what happens when a tragic event happens. The whole thing is so fake and contrived.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I just got curious about this poster that says "So real, So Ricki":

I found (almost) the same poster in "My 9/11", an alleged amateur video of the day:
http://www.vanadia.com/nycstories/my-911/story/

I found out it was about a 'tabloid TV show' hosted by one Ricki Pamela Lake, " an American actress, producer, and television host (...) born to a Jewish family in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricki_Lake

So real, So ricki:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGr4nri5RU0

Anyone knows more about that TV show - and that TV host? I can't help trying to comprehend the mindset of the 9/11 hoaxers, or to muse about how they would possibly pat themselves for coming up with "smart inside jokes" or "brilliant subliminals" such as sticking "Missing" fliers (of fictitious people) on top of a street ad for a trash TV-show called "So Real, So Ricki!"... :wacko:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Ha, I like how the futube.con splash almost reads "ricki fake". :lol:
lux

Unread post by lux »

FWIW, Spielberg's "War of the Worlds" (2005) had a missing persons poster scene. Perhaps other recent films have them too -- I don't watch much recent Hollywood crap.

I suppose the missing poster shrine will be part of the standard trappings of future calamitous psy-op events. It will be expected that people will put up these pointless posters that have no hope of doing any good. They are just sad and emotion-evoking and that is the real purpose of them.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

HonestlyNow wrote:How did my last post get deleted, may I ask . . .
me, as I facetiously asked . . . wrote:And yet, if they were unalphabetized, how would someone who might know someone who might be missing find that person's poster, if they were all jumbled up??
It's not a shrine, the idea of publicly displaying a missing person's picture, is to hopefully jog the memory of someone who possibly may have seen this person alive after 9/11, or knew their where abouts immediately prior to 9/11.
So they would be randomly placed not alphabetically. You wouldn't visit the wall of the missing, being only interested with those missing that begin with a certain letter of the alphabet.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ If you're referring to my use of the word "shrine," it was intended as sarcasm. I know what their purpose is supposed to be. <_<
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

lux wrote:They are just sad and emotion-evoking and that is the real purpose of them.
True but with 9/11 it was certainly more than that, as the missing walls were meant to support right away the idea of the mass of people dead because of the attacks. The missing fliers appear to have been an integral part of the simulated victims scenario. Before the digital reality of the vicsims, and before the actors/family victims, this was probably the first appearance of the vicsims into reality.

This, assuming these fliers were really posted around the city, and the pictures themselves of the missing walls aren't faked. But I guess it makes sense that the plan included posting some fliers in reality, to support the illusion of the large numbers -- too bad given the hollywood mentality behind 9/11, everything was exaggerated for dramatic effect, and we are left with nonsensical images of these walls covered with fliers up to the brims, which, as brilliantly explained by Simon and others on this thread, makes absolutely no sense.

And I insist on the height up to which the fliers were allegedly posted.
Imagine the scene for a second: a victim's relative coming all the way from Hoboken with a ladder to post a flier so high up that nobody could read it. Good one.

Was a "person with camera" (once again) included in the picture as a psychological device to make us believe that "everyone saw and documented" the scene? Is this clue telling us that this picture is in fact completely fake?
lux

Unread post by lux »

nonhocapito wrote:
True but with 9/11 it was certainly more than that, as the missing walls were meant to support right away the idea of the mass of people dead because of the attacks. The missing fliers appear to have been an integral part of the simulated victims scenario. Before the digital reality of the vicsims, and before the actors/family victims, this was probably the first appearance of the vicsims into reality.
True but to what end? I believe it was to the end of an emotional reaction in the public. An intense state of feeling gravely wronged by a certain "enemy." A wrong that demanded retribution and a new and darker outlook on the world. It was to be "the day the world changed forever" in the minds of Americans.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Good to see this thread bumped.

One should also remember that not only did the perps create these ridiculously staged scenes, they also had people create memorial murals on pavements & walls. Indeed, one wonders who was responsible for making Washington Square the hub of the candlelit vigil?

PS: Can anyone explain why the number "11" has its own poster on the photo above or is this more subliminal code?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

reel.deal wrote:
In the same way that there are '11' vicsims being shown? [though the one in the middle has two people in the photo]
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

nonhocapito wrote: Image
Was a "person with camera" (once again) included in the picture as a psychological device to make us believe that "everyone saw and documented" the scene? Is this clue telling us that this picture is in fact completely fake?
I'm having difficulty identifying the spectator's video camera. It's got a characteristic Sony-named handstrap guard, and in 2001 would probably have been Hi8 format. It's like a CCD-TRV88 (see http://www.manualowl.com/m/Sony/CCD-TRV88/Manual/59025), but appears to have far too much silver-grey molding around the lens, unless it's some form of after-market add-on. The camera is shown as having a *huge* non-standard sensitive cardoid microphone of a design normally intended for use in far-off low audio recording...it serves here as an unsubtle pointer in towards the subject-matter. I was intrigued as to whether the camera itself might have been a technical anachronism...thoughts? Is there some suggestion of insertion artefacts around her face, and the trailing edge of her right arm, or is this just resolution pixel aliasing, and she's definitely there?

Am I being super-critical?

What is going on with that perspective ramp or bench (or plank?) up from the foreground? How does it meet the convex subway signage? What is happening with that larger 'wide-framed' picture at the focus of the composition? Is there a depth anomoly behind this icon display upstand and the subway signage?

Look at the sunlight squares to the right of the (very large?) orange traffic cone. Why are they not directly matching the skylights? Optically, are they not far too small as projected dilations of light? What is creating that odd 'head+neck?'-shaped shadow within the top of the upper pair, on the sidewalk?

I fully note the observation that the individual fliers/posters go up far too high...such that in fact the upper posters wouldn't be seen by a passer-by at a distance outwith the display down-stand.

And also, the overall effect is too composed, there's not enough jostling for space, not enough overlapping, not enough paper colour variation.....it's actually a bit like a curated display already respectful of itself. And a random sequence of grieving people would start posting from the bottom up, not the top down, and certainly not centred on an eyeline. How are they attached, other than the token large 'bordered', one with black sticky tape?

And where do these compulsory square glass candle reliquaries come from? Whether Norway or New York, they seem to be instantly available, and a totemic necessity....

ps
SmokingGunII wrote:

PS: Can anyone explain why the number "11" has its own poster on the photo above or is this more subliminal code?
Happenstance subway stance....or.....