9/11 Vicsim Index/DNA databank

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.

Postby hoi.polloi on February 8th, 2010, 3:36 am

Yeah, it took me like one to two weeks of doing nothing but exclusively saving and organizing files to collect the CNN site. It is labor intensive and almost entirely thankless. Most people do not save a copy of the site and assume it will always be there as evidence. When the story of massively faked victims starts breaking though, the site might not be there. So it's really helpful that people take some time to do it.

Actually, Legacy.com is an important one because CNN claims to have "based" their site on it, which my gut tells me is BS, but maybe that's only pseudo-BS.

Either way, thank you so much for saving the Legacy site for human history!!! We'll see what kind of "Legacy" its creators truly leave behind when the world faces their crimes.

P.S. I don't know how to do it, but I think there might be "site downloading" software which automatically clicks on links and gets the whole thing without needing the FTP information. I am not sure though.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4830
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Postby excised on February 11th, 2010, 1:43 am

There is an extension for firefox called down them all, basically open firefox then a new page go to tools and select the app then tell it how much you want it to download wether its a single file or the entire page.

http://www.downthemall.net/

give it a look and see if its what you require.
excised
Member
 
Posts: 53
Joined: October 21st, 2009, 8:34 pm

Postby WmCooper99 on March 4th, 2010, 7:02 am

So this might explain where a lot of the sappy fiction came from:


"Beginning on September 14, 2001, a half-dozen Times reporters began working from a stack of one hundred missing persons fliers collected from points around the World Trade Center. They wrote profiles containing short but signature details of the lives they strove to present. These portraits transcend race, class, age, and gender while capturing the poignancy of the victims’ similarities: life cut short in an American tragedy."



Google Books: Portraits 9/11/01 : the collected "Portraits of grief"
Portraits 9/11/01 : the collected "Portraits of grief" by The New York Times, Howell Raines & Janny Scott

Got that? Not from first hand reports. But with zero corroboration, they wrote their stories based on "missing person flyers" they simply gathered from around the world trade center!

So that is where the "photos" came from also. They are just scans from anonymous missing person flyers. They call this "journalism" ??
WmCooper99
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: March 4th, 2010, 6:43 am

Postby hoi.polloi on March 4th, 2010, 9:20 am

WmCooper99 4 Mar 4 2010, 06:02 AM wrote: So this might explain where a lot of the sappy fiction came from:


"Beginning on September 14, 2001, a half-dozen Times reporters began working from a stack of one hundred missing persons fliers collected from points around the World Trade Center. They wrote profiles containing short but signature details of the lives they strove to present. These portraits transcend race, class, age, and gender while capturing the poignancy of the victims’ similarities: life cut short in an American tragedy."



Google Books: Portraits 9/11/01 : the collected "Portraits of grief"
Portraits 9/11/01 : the collected "Portraits of grief" by The New York Times, Howell Raines & Janny Scott

Got that? Not from first hand reports. But with zero corroboration, they wrote their stories based on "missing person flyers" they simply gathered from around the world trade center!

So that is where the "photos" came from also. They are just scans from anonymous missing person flyers. They call this "journalism" ??



LOL! Beautiful. It's hard to believe they would admit this. I suppose it's written in just such a way that we could be accused of 'taking literally' what is describing some imaginary objective "mood" of the American collective. (Because Americans all think, act and breathe in synchronous rhythm, like a dance troupe.)

But this is pretty damning if it's legit. Thanks for the link!

So Tony DePalma really was involved with creating these victim characters. I wondered why they left his e-mail in the metadata of the portraits. Maybe he is some sort of neocon, pro-American Union fall guy - the perfect foil for an Alex Jones show special.

Here he is, telling stories about New York city: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk35YDYmVN0

And here he is on "maintaining distance" from your source. haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN1h1UqgbHs

Isn't that the opposite of journalism? Distant, uncritical slavery to your source? Ridiculous! I wonder what his 'source' was when he was writing 9/11. Maybe he wouldn't even know because he's so busy maintaining 'non-cloudy judgment' aka cowardice.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4830
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Postby omaxsteve on March 29th, 2010, 1:58 am

Hi,

I have been reading for a while but have not had a reason to post as of yet.

I firmly believe in TV fakery , no planes, and for the most part that many of the victims are pure simulations.

My problem, is what about those victime that in fact really did exist. My sister is visiting from Maryland, and she knows (or knew) a victim who supposedly crashed in the plane at the pentagon. His name was Todd Reuben. In fact two weeks before sept 11, she sat at the same table as Todd Reuben and his wife at a wedding reception.


Her daughter (my niece) was a class mate of one of Todd Reuben's children.

My sister reports that the former Mrs. Reuben has since moved to Florida and has remarried. She also said that she never showed any interest whatsoever in participating in any memorials.

I would love to believe that all the victims were "sims" but this person obviously existed. Is it possible that he is still alive and has assumed a different identity? I guess so.

One thing that I am absolutely certain of is that if he is in fact dead, he did not die on a plane that crashed in to the pentagon.

Has anyone done any research on this particular victim?


I have also found a victim from the Montreal area, a Peter Feidelberg.
If someone can give me afew pointers as to how i can assist in researching whether or not his person actually existed . I would be happy to investigate.

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work.


OmaxSteve
omaxsteve
Member
 
Posts: 182
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 1:44 am

Postby ozzybinoswald on March 29th, 2010, 1:03 pm

omaxsteve 4 Mar 29 2010, 01:58 AM wrote:Hi,

I have been reading for a while but have not had a reason to post as of yet.

I firmly believe in TV fakery , no planes, and for the most part that many of the victims are pure simulations.

My problem, is what about those victime that in fact really did exist. My sister is visiting from Maryland, and she knows (or knew) a victim who supposedly crashed in the plane at the pentagon. His name was Todd Reuben. In fact two weeks before sept 11, she sat at the same table as Todd Reuben and his wife at a wedding reception.


Her daughter (my niece) was a class mate of one of Todd Reuben's children.

My sister reports that the former Mrs. Reuben has since moved to Florida and has remarried. She also said that she never showed any interest whatsoever in participating in any memorials.

I would love to believe that all the victims were "sims" but this person obviously existed. Is it possible that he is still alive and has assumed a different identity? I guess so.

One thing that I am absolutely certain of is that if he is in fact dead, he did not die on a plane that crashed in to the pentagon.

Has anyone done any research on this particular victim?


Thanks in advance and keep up the great work.


OmaxSteve


Dear Concern Troll:

How many times will you sign up to this forum, pretend to agree with the sim premise (congratulations all 'round) and then try to prop another up with your phony stories? Hmmm? How many times?

You don't have a sister from Maryland and so how could she have sat across from a vicsim? And simulated people don't attend wedding receptions. You see the problem.


Is this YouTube channel also one of your projects?
http://www.youtube.com/user/puppynamedmoleson

Do you shill as "the kid" and claim to be the nephew of Todd Reuben? Well I bet you do.

Image


The video which Todd's nephew ['nefaux'] commented on, Pentagon Memorial Dedication September 11, 2008 includes an appearance and some words by vicsim Todd's alleged brother Keith. [Good Jewish names for those Reuben boys: Keith and Todd :lol: ]

But I think the "victim's family" actor playing Uncle Keith supplied the basic facial features for vicsim Robert Peraza. That's what I think.

Image

As an aside, viewers of the Pentagon ceremony video may notice that in the second segment with Uncle Keith there are blemishes beside his left eye which are not seen in the initial segment although both segments are clearly intended to be from the same occasion.
ozzybinoswald
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 12:52 pm

Postby simonshack on March 29th, 2010, 1:13 pm

omaxsteve @ Mar 29 2010, 12:58 AM wrote:
My problem, is what about those victime that in fact really did exist. My sister is visiting from Maryland, and she knows (or knew) a victim who supposedly crashed in the plane at the pentagon. His name was Todd Reuben. In fact two weeks before sept 11, she sat at the same table as Todd Reuben and his wife at a wedding reception. Her daughter (my niece) was a class mate of one of Todd Reuben's children.

My sister reports that the former Mrs. Reuben has since moved to Florida and has remarried. She also said that she never showed any interest whatsoever in participating in any memorials.

I would love to believe that all the victims were "sims" but this person obviously existed. Is it possible that he is still alive and has assumed a different identity? I guess so.

One thing that I am absolutely certain of is that if he is in fact dead, he did not die on a plane that crashed in to the pentagon.

Has anyone done any research on this particular victim?

I have also found a victim from the Montreal area, a Peter Feidelberg.
If someone can give me afew pointers as to how i can assist in researching whether or not his person actually existed . I would be happy to investigate.

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work.

OmaxSteve


*

Good news for Vivian, Todd H. Reuben's wife !

Image
http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookid=91823

Todd is still alive & well (only 8 years older - but such is life...) and still lives in Potomac, Maryland : http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.aspx?PersonID=91823

Vivian should take a peek in the basement and see if he's got enough to eat:
http://www.lookupanyone.com/search-summ ... cusfirst=1

*************************************************************

Good news for Peter A. Feidelberg's family in Hoboken !
Image
http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx? ... 401&page=3

The only Peter A. Feidelberg to be found in the entire U.S.ofA. with my favorite search engine https://www.archives.com (you'll need to be a member to use it) seems to be alive & well in Hoboken.

A search under "living persons" returns:


PETER A. FEIDELBERG - HOBOKEN,NJ (no age provided)
http://www.archives.com/member/Default. ... archResult



However, Peter A. Feidelberg is indeed listed as deceased on September11 2001 in the SSDI archives ! Check it out for yourself at :
http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi


The whole thing's a joke.
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6386
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby Nosmo King on April 5th, 2010, 12:13 pm

Hoi,

And so the beast is stirred .... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8603169.stm

Since there were no victims this is yet more simformation from Aunty. I heard it on the BBC World Service this morning and thought it might be heartening to you to know that somebodies cage has clearly been rattled. Keep up the good and oh so necessary work!

Nosmo King


[Oct-08-2016 ADMIN NOTE: The article above has a link that's still active and which reads: The authorities in New York are to begin sifting through some of the debris unearthed from the World Trade Center site in the hope of identifying more of the victims.

Over 1,000 people killed in the attacks have never been found.

Some of the families of those killed say this latest effort is too little, too late.

Matthew Price reports from New York.


...but I can't get the video to work. Perhaps only in the UK? The top of the page reads: Page last updated at 08:40 GMT, Monday, 5 April 2010 09:40 UK -HP]
Last edited by hoi.polloi on October 8th, 2016, 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: additional info about link in case it disappears
Nosmo King
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: March 7th, 2010, 12:49 pm

Postby hoi.polloi on April 5th, 2010, 3:07 pm

omaxsteve @ Mar 29 2010, 12:58 AM wrote: Hi,

I have been reading for a while but have not had a reason to post as of yet.

I firmly believe in TV fakery , no planes, and for the most part that many of the victims are pure simulations.

My problem, is what about those victime that in fact really did exist. My sister is visiting from Maryland, and she knows (or knew) a victim who supposedly crashed in the plane at the pentagon. His name was Todd Reuben. In fact two weeks before sept 11, she sat at the same table as Todd Reuben and his wife at a wedding reception.


Her daughter (my niece) was a class mate of one of Todd Reuben's children.

My sister reports that the former Mrs. Reuben has since moved to Florida and has remarried. She also said that she never showed any interest whatsoever in participating in any memorials.

I would love to believe that all the victims were "sims" but this person obviously existed. Is it possible that he is still alive and has assumed a different identity? I guess so.

One thing that I am absolutely certain of is that if he is in fact dead, he did not die on a plane that crashed in to the pentagon.

Has anyone done any research on this particular victim?


I have also found a victim from the Montreal area, a Peter Feidelberg.
If someone can give me afew pointers as to how i can assist in researching whether or not his person actually existed . I would be happy to investigate.

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work.


OmaxSteve


lolz

Well, Omaxsteve, if you say so it must be true. You and your "single" post are definitely more compelling than pretty much 2 years of research collecting all we have on the premise that there were no victims.

I guess I'll bite. Let's see some personal photographs from Mister Reuben's very real life. How about a home video? He wasn't a Luddite was he, if he ever lived? Or did he die a few times, like Mychal Judge, in various ways that serve the agenda of whomever is telling his story?

Stand up for him if you really believe he was real. What kinds of cars did he like? Maybe he was a bicyclist.

Let me help you "flesh out" the story and get this sim's life told to all the world.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4830
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Postby hoi.polloi on April 5th, 2010, 3:11 pm

Nosmo King 4 Apr 5 2010, 11:13 AM wrote: Hoi,

And so the beast is stirred .... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8603169.stm

Since there were no victims this is yet more simformation from Aunty. I heard it on the BBC World Service this morning and thought it might be heartening to you to know that somebodies cage has clearly been rattled. Keep up the good and oh so necessary work!

Nosmo King


Really? That just came out today? Surreal sh#t man. I thought they were going to let this one go seeing as how they have absolutely nothing to say on the matter yet. I guess this default AP-style royal broadcast will do for them for now, like the BBC's annnouncement that NASA must indefinitely delay the next moon and Mars hoaxes.

I doubt that I've rattled any cages as much as made myself look like a wound up loser, peddling on a stationary exercise machine, but apparently they think 9/11 is still useful to them somehow. If I were them, I would drop the matter and move on, leaving us looking like the obsessed types we apparently are. It would certainly be easier for them than piecing together their simulated universe in any sort of realistic way. :rolleyes:
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4830
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Postby omaxsteve on April 6th, 2010, 7:23 am

While I do not fully understand all the dynamics of what you have put up with, it seems to me that you are sometimes too fast to paint someone as a a "shill" or an adversary of the truth.

Even before I discovered the "real" truth, (No-planes- TV fakery- VICSIMS) I already was certain that the story as presented by the gov. was nothing more than a load of bullshit and intended to create fear, garner support for wars in Iraq And Afghanistan, the war on terror, etc.

In a way the plot was intelligent in that they turned a condemned building full of asbestos that would have cost hundreds of millions to repair, into a windfall profit at the same time as advancing the war cause.

In many ways I truly believe that the vicsim report is the most outstanding research and the most important truth of all. That being said I do not believe that all the victims were simulated, or were purely fictitious. Some of the so-called victims did in fact exist pre-9-11.

Does that mean that the research and the whole VICSIM report should be discounted or made light of? No way!

I have no reason to distrust my sister when she says that she knew a 9-11 victim.
While she herself does not believe in TV fakery or no planes, as I do, she would not lie to me, and in fact she told me about one of her friend s husband being on the plane that (supposedly) crashed into the pentagon years before I ever heard of the vicsim report.

When we discuss 9-11in the past, I always told her that I could not believe that someone (her friend) who lost their husband at the pentagon would not be "screaming from the rooftops" and demanding answers when seeing the photo evidence (or lack of evidence) of any plane having crashed in the pentagon.

Once I discovered the VicSim, I asked my sister if she remembered telling me about a friend whose husband was killed on a plane on 9-11 and she said yes, of course. His name was Todd Reuben.

She says that her friend, the widow moved to Florida with her children not long after 9-11. She has since been remarried and is no longer in contact.

Since we know for a fact that this individual (assuming he ever existed ) did not die in a plane crash at the pentagon, and I do not believe that my sister has any reason to lie to me about knowing such a person, what are the possibilities?

A) He may still be alive, possibly living in Florida with a new identity ( and maybe even "remarried" to his wife>)

B) He might have been killed elsewhere.


C) My sister is lying and/or I ( a Canadian citizen ) am a "shill"

Accusing me of being a shill does nothing to advance the research, Accepting the fact that some people on the vicsim list actually existed and trying to figure out what happened to them, why they "specifically" were chosen, what became of their spouses and families, could actually prove useful and maybe shed even more light on the mysteries of the whole plot.

What I don't understand is why you are so quick, both in my case and others to choose option C?

My purpose in making the post was to be helpful. I am not a researcher. I do not know how to go about proving, or disproving someone's existence. when I posted the information about Todd Reuben (who my sister knew), and Peter Feidelberg (who, it's claimed, went to high school less than 20 minutes from my house and many of my friends attended albeit many years prior), I was asking if someone could help to "steer" me in the right direction. I was looking for suggestions as to how I could contribute to the research or how to go about investigating these peoples names to find out if they really existed and if so, really died

If it makes you happier to attack me, and question my motives, so be it.

I already take a lot of flack from friends and relatives people who I interact with on a daily basis for continuously bringing up "wild conspiracy theories" and it does not bother me at all. It certainly doesn't bother me if some people who I do not know personally, and they in turn don't know know me from a hole in the wall choose to attack me . I'm just sorry that there is nothing else I can do to get more people to realize the truth. My greatest hope in life is that the truth becomes known before I die so that all the people who have made fun of me for my beliefs, will have to apologize and admit I was right and eat their words.

I have often said to people "you can laugh at me now, but there will come a day when you will realize how ignorant you are".

regards,

OmaxSteve
omaxsteve
Member
 
Posts: 182
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 1:44 am

Postby D.Duck on April 6th, 2010, 9:02 am

omaxsteve,


C) My sister is lying and/or I ( a Canadian citizen ) am a "shill"



Yea, I think your sister is lying but if you think she is telling the truth please provide proof she is telling the truth in your next post.

If you don't provide proof in your next post I will warn you.

Dr. Hoi has made a short list for you if you want to make the guy real so please go ahead.


Thanks for making things easy to sort out.


D.Duck
D.Duck
Member
 
Posts: 295
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:08 pm

Postby brianv on April 6th, 2010, 3:09 pm

Isn't it amazing out of all the people in the world, how only those who allegedly "knew the victims" find their way to this board? And they are mostly Canadian! What's that all aboot?
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3880
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Postby hoi.polloi on April 6th, 2010, 4:26 pm

brianv 4 Apr 6 2010, 02:09 PM wrote: Isn't it amazing out of all the people in the world, how only those who allegedly "knew the victims" find their way to this board? And they are mostly Canadian! What's that all aboot?


What's even more amazing to me is that their first thought is not to show the board to their loved one who "knew" a victim - since nobody who knew someone first hand has posted yet - but to introduce one's self at tedious length, call themselves a supporter of some kind, though showing no comprehension of what our research actually implies about the ease with which anonymity is used on the Internet to fake identities, then immediately respond with a furious condemnation of our doubt while dodging the subject of the inter-morphed faces and names or our repeated requests to produce evidence, before vanishing, never to fetch the person they claim actually "knew" the victim or explain their appearance.

A familiar, excuse-filled pattern. Fascinating, Cap'm.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4830
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to VICSIMS: the simulated victims of 9/11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest