9/11 Vicsim Index/DNA databank

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

9/11 Vicsim Index/DNA databank

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

For the last year, I have been compiling data into a data sheet which lists all information about all the alleged victims of 9/11. I started with the CNN victim memorial and then added information from "Cantor Fitzgerald Families" but there is much data left to compare.

If you would like to help us create a comprehensive deconstruction of the "9/11 victims" which turn out to be 100% computer invented and connected to insurance frauds, banking scams or just discarded, you can now download a public version of this document, which reveals the most name and face morphing to date. You can read the Vicsim Report to understand why the files are listed in CNN's order of HTML file-number. Simply add notes and pictures as you see fit and let's see if we can make it collaborative in some way. I don't see how it could work with all the strong personalities around here (that's a good thing) - but who knows? I would appreciate if you took private time to explore this document and see if it inspires you to:

1. create your own spin-off work

-or-

2. help build in the direction I am taking it (ultimate compilation of all 9/11 vicsim data)

Download the CNN Vicsim Index: http://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims/ ... 20Open.ods" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (35MB)

The Vicsim Index 1.4 was built in Microsoft Excel and transfered to Open Office for this public 1.5 version which caused a bit of data confusion that I haven't checked. There was a missing name and 1 arrow pointing to nothing. Nothing drastic. I am responsible for all errors in it, but once you download it, it's your responsibility to figure out what this data milestone means to you, personally. Maybe nothing at all. I guess I just find it amazing to tap the "down" arrow and watch the faces morph almost in a sequential animation. Sometimes a dozen in a row. Pretty damning for the inventors of the "victims."

Long story short, you will need the Microsoft Office clone "Open Office 3" (by - ironically enough - Sun Microsystems) in order to open this file. Open Office 3 can be acquired here: http://www.openoffice.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you!
hoi.polloi

Explain what the issue is, I'll try to fix it. There should actually be almost 10 spreadsheets in the file.

If you can't see even the first one, that's bad. Try redownloading and checking the file size once you have it. Should be like 33,9 MB or somewhere in there.
hoi.polloi

I just tested it on a couple computers - works fine for me. Though the picture sections are taxing on the memory because they show over 500 pics per sheet. You may have to wait for the thing to load. Maybe I need a "system requirements" label on this ... how much memory do you have?

Also, your version of Excel shouldn't matter since you shouldn't try to open it with Excel, but with openoffice.org. Have you tried opening it with OpenOffice? ;)
hoi.polloi

Okay, that's good news. So it opens with Excel 2007 and OpenOffice 3. That's a pretty wide audience of spreadsheets. Excellent! ^_^
Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis »

hoi.polloi 4 Jan 13 2010, 09:53 PM wrote: Okay, that's good news. So it opens with Excel 2007 and OpenOffice 3. That's a pretty wide audience of spreadsheets. Excellent! ^_^
HP - I also downloaded Open Office but can only see 1/4 of the page (maybe 2 pictures at a time); do you think a new download would help?

Thanks!
Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis »

In looking at the pictures, the most striking "Simorphosis" is definitely the NYFD Group ........Holy Crap, 80% of them look like they came from the same origin!

Has the Richard "Bar-Code" Allen photo been discussed on here? Thats a killer! (#287). Ya think some lazy ass perp just snapped a picture of one of those Walgreens framed pix (complete with bar code) and threw it into the mix?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Osmosis 4 Jan 14 2010, 04:48 AM wrote:
Has the Richard "Bar-Code" Allen photo been discussed on here? Thats a killer! (#287). Ya think some lazy ass perp just snapped a picture of one of those Walgreens framed pix (complete with bar code) and threw it into the mix?

FROM THE SEPT CLUES picture data base
(please right-click and download whatever you like)
http://www.septclues.com/VICSIMS/

http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

Osmosis @ Jan 14 2010, 03:49 AM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Jan 13 2010, 09:53 PM wrote: Okay, that's good news. So it opens with Excel 2007 and OpenOffice 3. That's a pretty wide audience of spreadsheets. Excellent! ^_^
HP - I also downloaded Open Office but can only see 1/4 of the page (maybe 2 pictures at a time); do you think a new download would help?

Thanks!
Now that is disturbing. I'll have to test what you guys are talking about. So lots of difficulty viewing the spreadsheets? :huh: That's .... strange.
hoi.polloi

simonshack 4 Jan 14 2010, 09:17 AM wrote:
Osmosis 4 Jan 14 2010, 04:48 AM wrote:

FROM THE SEPT CLUES picture data base
(please right-click and download whatever you like)
http://www.septclues.com/VICSIMS/

Also, I am not sure if you noticed this Simon but the "Bar-Code" Allens were not properly deleted from the CNN database by whoever was narrowing down the number from 6,000 victims to 2,900 or whatever the hell it's at now, so officially both of the white Allens are different people who died.

Explain that, folks who believe in all the victims. I suppose you'll buy it when Fox releases their next report about "It was just discovered that Dick D. and Dick L. are identical twins born with the same birthmark, here's Mrs. Allen who will weepingly explain it all to you..." :rolleyes:
Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis »

sunshine05 @ Jan 14 2010, 03:19 PM wrote: Osmosis - instead of just clicking on the link, right-click and save it to one of your folders. Then click on it to open it. I realized yesterday that the file did eventually open with open-office that way. It just took a really long time, probably because of all the picture files. I also did file - open - open with excel and was able to view the docs.
That worked! Thanks, Sunshine!!
hoi.polloi

So should we collect all the names that don't appear on the CNN list?

We could start with Legacy.

Wall of Americans is out since it's been utterly deleted.

Maybe there are some people who claim to know people who died - names of which don't exist on the entire Internet, let alone any memorial. In that case, should we collect all those names privately and see if they coincide with one another?

I have a feeling by the time we count everybody who says they knew somebody who knew somebody who knew somebody, our list of 9/11 victims will reach Giuliani's 6,000-something estimate, no?