9/11 Vicsim Index/DNA databank

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

It seems that "human remains" from 9/11 are turning up all the time until it's time for a Supreme Court hearing, and then there suddenly there is no evidence of the remains in the "material" transferred from Ground Zero to the Fresh Kills landfill.

Have the courts agreed to hear any lawsuits from the 9/11 families? They've thrown out the lawsuit from the "family members" against Saudi Royals. Why?

----

Supreme Court Rejects 9/11 Families’ Appeal

October 4, 2010 10:31 AM
A worker searches through the debris field from the south tower of the World Trade Center ? New York, NY ? Mar 7, 2002 ? Photo: Spencer Platt/Getty Images

From ebindelglass

WASHINGTON (AP) - The relatives of victims of the Sept. 11 attacks have lost their bid to get the Supreme Court to rule that New York City must provide a proper burial for material taken from the World Trade Center site because it could contain the ashes of victims.

The justices on Monday said they would not hear an appeal from the families of some of those killed when the 110-story twin towers collapsed nine years ago.

Lower federal courts had dismissed the families’ lawsuit against the city, saying it acted responsibly in moving 1.6 million tons of materials from the site in Lower Manhattan to a landfill on Staten Island and then sifting through the material for human remains.

No remains have been found of roughly 1,100 people killed on Sept. 11, 2001.

(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

http://beta.wnyc.org/blogs/wnyc-news-bl ... bers-case/

Supreme Court Declines to Hear 9/11 Family Members' Case
Monday, October 04, 2010 - 06:27 PM

By Arun Venugopal

The Supreme Court has declined to take up a case brought by 9/11 family members. The families have been trying for years to get New York City to provide a proper burial for material taken from the World Trade Center site. Their argument is that the material could contain the ashes of victims, and they've long argued the city didn't make enough of an effort to separate the smallest human remains from other debris.

Mayor Bloomberg says he understands the emotions of the family members, but thinks the city did everything it could to locate and honor the deceased.

"But in a practical sense you could not have done any more," he said. "I remember going over a number of times to watch the process, and people really took as much care as you possibly could."

Lower federal courts had dismissed the families' lawsuit against the City, saying it had acted responsibly in moving 1.6 million tons of materials from the site to a landfill on Staten Island.

---

1. Grim map shows human remains were found within one block of ...

"10 Sep 2010 ... Recovery workers search for remains at Ground Zero. SEE HOW CLOSE THE MOSQUE SITE IS TO WHERE HUMAN REMAINS WERE FOUND AFTER 9/11 ..."
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manh ... ueIyoPfxCP

2. YouTube - Ground Zero Mosque - Human Remains Found at Location

"10 Sep 2010 ... Ground Zero Mosque - Human Remains Found at Location. whyweareoffended 1 videos ... Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? ..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUn552ZZmc8

3. Map of Human Remains One block from Ground Zero mosque ?. ? No ...

"10 Sep 2010 ... Map of Human Remains One block from Ground Zero mosque ? ... It shows that remains were found just 348 feet to the south of the mosque site ..."
nomosquesatgroundzero.wordpress.com/2010/09/10/map-of-human-remains-one-block-from-ground-zero-mosque/

4. Infidel Bloggers Alliance: More Human Remains From Ground Zero ...

"22 Jun 2010 ... NO MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO! ABC News is reporting that more potentially identifiable human remains have been found in debris collected from ..."
ibloga.blogspot.com/2010/06/more-human-remains-from-ground-zero.html

5. 9-11 Research: Missing Bodies

"6 Aug 2010 ... 19906 remains were recovered from Ground Zero, 4735 of which were identified. ... This destruction of the bodies assured that no exact determination ... In June of 2010, 72 human remains were announced found, following a ..."
911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/bodies.html

6. Human Remains Still Being Found At Ground Zero - Home | Mail Online

"23 Jun 2010 ... Human remains are STILL being found at Ground Zero: Nine years on, 72 remains found ... There are no surprises in terms of out location.' ..."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... mains.html

7. New York Post, Fox News promote macabre 9/11 human remains map ...

"10 Sep 2010 ... News Corp. physically expands its definition of "ground zero" to include a ... where firefighters found human remains following the attack of 9/11. ... "This is not Ground Zero proper. No one's body is in that location. ..."
http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_ ... d_zero_map

8. More 9/11 Human Remains Found At Ground Zero | 911Blogger.com

"25 Jun 2010 ... More 9/11 Human Remains Found At Ground Zero. Just two or so dump trucks filled with never-before sifted debris from Ground Zero have ..."
911blogger.com/news/2010-06-25/more-911-human-remains-found-ground-zero

9. Grim map shows human remains found within one block of proposed ...

"Grim map shows human remains found within one block of proposed Ground Zero mosque. Tom Topousis and Philip Messing New York Post 9/10/2010 ..."
commonamericanjournal.com/?p=18906

10. TruthgoneWild: More 9/11 Human Remains Found At Ground Zero

"30 Jun 2010 ... More 9/11 Human Remains Found At Ground Zero. Just two or so dump trucks filled with .... Why No Shootdown Order Issued During 9/11 Attacks? ..."
truthgonewild.blogspot.com/2010/06/more-911-human-remains-found-at-ground.html

11. One block between Ground Zero mosque and human remains.

"9 posts - 6 authors - Last post: 11 SepHere's the chilling proof that Ground Zero stretches well beyond the ... It shows that remains were found just 348 feet to the south of the mosque ... Funny how no one was concerned about those "HUMAN REMAINS" when the ..."
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=347855.0

12. Nine years later, human remains STILL being dug up at Ground Zero ...

"Year-long search at Ground Zero unearths 72 human remains ... Remains of 72 people found at World Trade Center site Telegraph co.uk The sifting of more than 800 cubic ... Some complained that no amount of money would make them whole. ..."
politifi.com/news/Nine-years-later-human-remains-STILL-being-dug-up-at-Ground-Zero-1016853.html

13. The Post's Map of Human Remains at Ground Zero and the Culture of ...

"10 Sep 2010 ... The Post presents this as "chilling proof that Ground Zero stretches well ... What if the human remains found -- chillingly, as the Post says -- so close to ..... Things We Say Have Meaning That Actually Have No Meaning ..."
blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/archives/2010/09/map_of_ground_z.php
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

My guess - and this is just a guess, mind - is that there were no victims, and therefore any major exposure of the fabricated evidence simply must be dismissed.

They can make a series of fake news stories about what they want people to think happened on 9/11, but it's hard to make enough fake news stories for people who get really into the fake 9/11 they presented.

On the one hand, they have to say, "look here is what happened. Arabs. Terrorists. Fox 5 chopper. Get it?"

But on the other, when someone says, "Hey where did that terrorist get that nice striped shirt? I want one of those ..." the sweat beads start to form.

"Didn't we answer enough questions with that damned 'Commission Report' sh#t?"

The number of cooperative dupes is going to decrease pretty rapidly once it catches on that they really can't provide the realism that the actual real world demands of events.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fred 4 Oct 5 2010, 03:50 AM wrote: It seems that "human remains" from 9/11 are turning up all the time until it's time for a Supreme Court hearing, and then there suddenly there is no evidence of the remains in the "material" transferred from Ground Zero to the Fresh Kills landfill (...)
Lower federal courts had dismissed the families’ lawsuit against the city, saying it acted responsibly in moving 1.6 million tons of materials from the site in Lower Manhattan to a landfill on Staten Island and then sifting through the material for human remains.

No remains have been found of roughly 1,100 people killed on Sept. 11, 2001.

I think this might go together with the DNA databank topic (http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... wtopic=402) because apparently we have roughly 2000 DNAs samples supposedly found and supposedly matched from the WTC crime scene, by the likes of Bode Technology and the NYC office of the Chief Medical Examiner.
http://www.bodetech.com/solutions/dna-i ... cold-cases
Over 3000 highly compromised bone fragments from World Trade Center victims were processed in 2006-2007 and of these over 2000 reportable profiles were generated, resulting in new identifications from samples previously unidentified.
Although as always the numbers are vague and do not entirely add up, I guess the 1,100 are those whose DNA remains were not matched.

Provided they could go on and fake DNA matches as long as they want for anyone, I wonder what's behind this...

Maybe they are trying to stop at 2000 settlements to curb the greed of some people from inside the plan.
Or they got tired to bury empty coffins.
Or someone just said "that's it, if we match more DNAs it is not credible".
Or they just need to make noise in the media.

The very less credible possibility that there were enough real victims to make up for that much DNA matches... creates all sorts of problems on too many fronts, even if it was just ten real victims (real families mixed with actors? ugh...).

Regardless, it is useful for them either way to have articles about these lawsuits in the media, because it reminds everyone that people actually died, families of victims do actually exist and are out there fighting for "the truth", etc.
jen

Unread post by jen »

At the school where I work a woman trains rescue/police dogs. Near the first anniversary of 9-11 she had a friend give a talk at the school who at his own initiative took his rescue dog to NYC and arrived 9-12.

After 2 days at the site, with a dog trained to find the smallest piece of human remains, he found NOTHING. Quite a quizzical look he had on his face when he said this. The dog had to be put down a few months after because its lungs were destroyed by inhaling the dust.

So I do know someone who died from 9-11; a dog.
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Was the friend allowed into GZ on his own initiative? It's a challenging idea. Got any more details?
idschmyd

idschmyd @ Oct 5 2010, 01:46 PM wrote: Was the friend allowed into GZ on his own initiative? It's a challenging idea. Got any more details?
'Near the first aniversary' - hm, sorry, it seems less challenging now. I had the idea it was around the time that Giuliani had the site locked down. I don't how it looked nearly a year later.
jen

Unread post by jen »

The lady is still working where I am. I will try to get her to give me some more details.
He told the story about a year after the fact. He arrived there the day after 9-11 itself.

I would like to get a written statement from the man but am not sure how to go about it beyond maybe say I'm writing an article about "dog heroes".

But yes, he was allowed to GZ on his own initiative (he drove from the St. Louis area which took him most of the night), and he was not the only one there with a rescue dog. I take from this that all of the firefighters were not "in" on the plan.
idschmyd

JPE 4 Oct 5 2010, 10:06 PM wrote: The lady is still working where I am. I will try to get her to give me some more details.
He told the story about a year after the fact. He arrived there the day after 9-11 itself.

I would like to get a written statement from the man but am not sure how to go about it beyond maybe say I'm writing an article about "dog heroes".

But yes, he was allowed to GZ on his own initiative (he drove from the St. Louis area which took him most of the night), and he was not the only one there with a rescue dog. I take from this that all of the firefighters were not "in" on the plan.
Oh brother, the Cif is getting to me. So he was welcomed into GZ with Sniffy on day one. It's difficult to imagine again.
hoi.polloi

Lungs destroyed by inhaling the dust?

Get this dog owner on the message board, will you, and have him explain the mystery for himself? All this second and third-hand 'knowledge' is quite typical of people who come on here with propaganda tales.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Bode Technology in the news:

There are some compelling facts that cause you to wonder if Jacobson indeed has come into possession of a lampshade made from Jewish skin. Genetic testing by the Bode Technology Group, a major DNA laboratory in Virginia, determined with a large degree of certainty that the skin on the lampshade is human.
http://www.forward.com/articles/132110/ ... m=ReadMore

Helping to reinforce myth and propaganda (lampshade with human skin have long been proved a myth) by imposing a easily manipulable science as the ultimate vehicle of truth --so that good sense, human intellect and criticism can be turned obsolete.

Bode Technology, one of the world's largest forensic DNA analysis firms, has begun offering its new state-of-the-art Bode-RFID™ tracking system to law enforcement agencies and crime laboratories nationwide in an effort to streamline work flows and help control costs in the ever-growing field of evidence tracking and analysis.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bode-t ... _news_stmp

Same thing. "Streamline work flows" must be read as the process to make analysis more and more arcane to the investigator himself, so as to deliver a ready-made response and keeping total control on the outcome.
hoi.polloi

Re: 9/11 Vicsim Index/DNA databank

Bumping this old topic. This file is still relevant!

Download the CNN Vicsim Index: http://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims/CNN Vicsim v1.5 Open.ods (~35MB)

To anyone wondering where they can begin seeing my direct comparisons of related pictures that were probably morphed from/influenced by each other, this is a place to start; especially effective when compared to the CNN memorial directly to show that my data was accurately captured from that site. This is the source file and origin for The Vicsim Report that I made while working for many weeks at Simon's house.

The file requires a good modern computer that can run OpenOffice on any platform, and patience to load the pictures. It contains the following tabs:

[CNN VicSim Notes and Comments]
taken from the CNN memorial in the original HTML order, including official data, all comments, including weird EXIF data in pictures and other notes

[CantFitz Group]
comparing the CNN memorial Cantor Fitzgerald vicsims to those listed at (or missing from) the Cantor memorial

[CNN list 1-3163]
like the first tab, but extra clues removed, for fast name reference

pics compared in original HTML order, colors added where I thought that perhaps face parts may have been swapped/exchanged/morphed/influenced:
[Pics of CNN list 1-498]
[Pics of CNN list 499-998]
[Pics of CNN list 999-1500]
[Pics of CNN list 1501-1997]
[Pics of CNN list 1998-2496]
[Pics of CNN list 2496-3163]

[Sims not in CNN list]
just as it says, misplaced sims not really in CNN's list, including the infamous Justin Aalyigh and Diana Aalyigh (this list was never completed, since there were several fishy 9/11 memorials listing several names of "victims" that never appeared in other official capacities)