Vicsim Sonia Puopolo

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
nonhocapito

Vicsim Sonia Puopolo

Unread post by nonhocapito »

As others have noted already, the sweethearts over at letsroll.org have recently posted a whole thread in praise of Simon Shack, Hoi.Polloi and the work we do here at cluesforum. The thread contains precious thoughts for all of us that i leave to you to discover and appreciate.
In any case, they also have left a couple of research hints that i felt we could address, like the following:
Maybe Hoi can show us how Sonia Maria [sic: actually Mercedes] Puopolo never existed. You see, it's as easy as that to render the entire spiel ridiculous, as has been done many times.
As I read this I thought, Sonia Puopolo, interesting fake-sounding name. I wonder who she is?

http://www.soniapuopolo.com/letter.asp

Hm, another one of those vicsims with lots of pictures, a faked website, a longer bio... Probably old news, but still a good exercise. In all honestly, Letsroll has already a 5 pages long thread about Puopolo that pretty much proves how everything about this woman was faked. But I thought we too could have a line open about her, as we can with other 9/11 relevant vicsims, if anything because they're a good starting point to prove how the 9/11 story was faked up to the "somewhat celebrity" levels.

(Of course, I don't think we are generally set out to prove that this or that person never existed, as much as to prove that all the evidence surrounding that person life and death is or not faked. As many have repeated on this forum a zillion times, it makes little difference if behind the fakery there really once was someone by a certain name. Or rather, it would make a difference if it could be proved, but it is a waste of time to debate once everything around it is faked anyway.)

According to the stuff written here http://www.soniapuopolo.com/page2.asp Sonia Puopolo was an "internationally recognized leader in philanthropic and political circles as well as a patron of the arts devoted herself to enriching the lives of others". In other words, she was a nobody, important only to elite circles of rich people and nobody ever heard of her, except probably other members of the gang.

According to the legacy.com memorial http://legacy.com/Sept11/Story.aspx?PersonID=91860, "With her husband, Dominic, Mrs. Puopolo contributed significantly to the Democratic Party and was a top backer of the election efforts of former president Bill Clinton and Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton."
Apparently she got John Kerry and Hillary Clinton to deliver eulogies at her funeral, although I could not find videos of such events.

Anyway, being her so elite, she was made to die on the celebrity plane, "flight 11":
http://www.scribd.com/doc/16762117/T7-B ... eports-223
http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Image ... fest_a.jpg

She lived mostly in Nantucket, the same island where vicsim David Angell, also on flight 11 a few seats from her, staged his show "wings" about two brothers pilots... well coincidences. Maybe they made some sim-conversation before Atta, also sitting close by, started the sim-hijacking.

Here she is with one of her celebrity friends

You must have noticed already the old scratches plugin that is so often being used for so many vicsims sets to fake analogical, old pictures. Naturally it is hard to see how a picture with President Clinton could have gotten so scratched, considering it is the kind of picture people frame as soon as it is developed. We are asked to believe that this woman wedding band was retrieved from the wreckage, maybe the pictures were too?

here is another artificially aged picture, only this time they used wrong plugin:

Like it happens with the pictures of Gabby Giffords, the jewlery these women wear seem so limited. Here are two blatantly faked pictures from two different occasions, with her son and daughter. Same necklace, whose perspective has been exaggerated both times. Apparently same shawl too.

ImageImage

Here both mother and daughter show the same jewelry as the last photo, cause that's what rich women do, when they go out. Wear the same jewelry over and over.

Then there are the completely absurd pictures, like this one, deign of a bedspreads catalog:
Even imagining her mocking an old profession of hers,we are told she had started her career as a ballet dancer, never as a model (also notice, same ring as the picture with hillary above).

Which also makes you wonder why this website, apparently created and run by Sonia's daughter, only carries pictures of this woman from her latest years before her "death". Nothing older? Showing us how beautiful she was in her teenage years or so? On her marriage?
The truth is that the vicsim software back in 2001 was probably not very good at showing people at different ages.

And do the conditions of the picture below, and its quality, strike you as something you would keep over the years and share on a memorial website? (And what's that in the background, a lovely cemetery? Great choice for a memorial.)

More family pictures. Do they always have the same faces? yes it is an ugly disease, it is called copy-pasta.

ImageImageImage

According to whois, Soniapuopolo.com was created on the 16th of September 2001, by her daughter Sonia Tita.
Sure her mother had just died, the entire world was traumatized, people were worried with anthrax and stuff. But she was online with her credit card to create the memorial website for her five-day-fresh-tragically-dead mother. How dedicated.
On the other hand, such dedication is not uncommon with the Morales family: other members posted on the legacy.com guestbook as early as September 19th 2001: http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/guestbo ... 860&page=9
May God Bless her. May we all remember that she is an angel that is now showering us all with her blessings. We must continue what she represented because her spirit is alive in each in every one of us. I LOVE YOU! Mayra

After 9/11 her daughter Tita, through her foundation, published a book centered on her mother's ring found in the WTC rubble: "'Sonia's Ring: 11 Ways to Heal Your Heart' by Sonia Tita Puopolo " That's right. ELEVEN ways. Sigh.

The book has its own website, here: http://www.soniasring.com/ where we learn that its ghost writer is one Ken Abraham.
Ken worked with Lisa Beamer, widow of United Flight 93 hero, Todd Beamer to create the number one New York Times bestseller, LET’S ROLL! (Tyndale House Publishers, August, 2002), Lisa’s story of hope in the midst of crisis.
http://www.soniasring.com/ken.html

Ken Abraham also authored Buzz Aldrin's "Magnificent Desolation: The Long Journey Home from the Moon", but I guess that's another story. :P

(to be continued...)
hoi.polloi

Re: Vicsim Sonia Puopolo

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

LOL!

Delightful. You can see the pathetic fake wrinkles photoshopped to the bedspread and the pillow! Great find!

Note how 95% of vicsim pictures are straight-on "front-of-face-on-neck" pics. Can you blame them for always trying for the deer-in-the-headlights stares? They're just not very skilled at getting sideways heads fused to the bodies properly.

Awwwkwaaaarrrd [body parts] .... :blink:
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Vicsim Sonia Puopolo

Unread post by simonshack »

Dreadful. Just dreadful. <_<

Top notch post, Nonho. I am shocked and stunned that good ol' Ken Abraham (who wrote the "LET'S ROLL" bestseller) is also the ghost writer of the book about Sonia Puopolo! Amazing ! No doubt, the Mark Bingham and Sonia Puopolo families share the same values and ghost writers - and passion for fiction! :P