"10 Years Later" Media Propaganda

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
fbenario

Re: "10 Years Later" Media Propaganda

Unread post by fbenario »

I read Schama's book "Citizens" on the French Revolution many years ago, and thought it was a very fine work. I also saw his History Of Britain narrated series back in the 90s. He had a very dry sense of humor, droll and ironic. Finally, in Oxford in 1996, I took a walking tour of Oxford with a guide who had just finished his graduate studies with Schama, or so he said.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

simonshack wrote:
SmokingGunII wrote:No comment needed...."Historian", Simon Schama's recollection of 9/11...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16347803
Simon Schama? I firstly thougt this was some kind of joke - but it seems that this Simon Schama is very real and has a wiki page...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Schama
Simon Michael Schama
, CBE (born 13 February 1945) is a British historian and art historian. He is a University Professor of History and Art History at Columbia University. He is best known for writing and hosting the 15-part BBC documentary series A History of Britain. Other works on history and art include The Embarrassment of Riches, Landscape and Memory, Dead Certainties, Rembrandt's Eyes, and his history of the French Revolution, Citizens. Schama is an art and cultural critic for The New Yorker.

The son of Jewish parents with roots in Lithuania, Romania, and Turkey, Schama was born in London.
Interesting character... <_<
A very interesting character indeed, I've lost count of the number of times that characters new to 9/11 research appear to have Jewish lineage. & nearly always East European.

This guy is a strong defender of the existance of the State of Israel, and regards an attack of Israel to be an attack on Jews.

Also being a supportor of the UK Labor Party, he part funded Oona King's (Black Jewish labor MP) London Mayoralty campaign, he must have been pissed off when she lost her seat to George Galloway in the 05 election. Turning his attention to the London Mayoralty race, fighting the other enfant terrible of the Labor party, Ken Livingstone.( probably aimed at splitting the left vote, so Boris could get in)

On reading SG2's link I was curious to know who was the woman Schama knew, who lost the sister on 9/11. Thus setting up the "Families for Peacefull Tomorrows". Browsing their website I can only identify her as being Eva Rupp the step sister of Deora Bodley. (UA93)
9/11 Families Unite to Launch “Peaceful Tomorrows”
Posted by Peaceful Tomorrows on February 12, 2002
For Immediate Release:
Tuesday, February 12, 2002

9/11 Families Unite to Launch “Peaceful Tomorrows”

Group Sends Valentines to President Bush, Members of Congress Asking for Afghan Victims Fund, Alternatives to War

What: Please join families of 9/11 victims as they announce the launch of their new organization, September Eleventh Families for Peaceful Tomorrows. A short presentation will be followed by a breakfast reception.

Who: Members to be introduced or speak include:
• David Potorti, brother of James Potorti who was killed in the WTC
• Colleen Kelly, sister of William Kelly Jr. who was killed in the WTC
• Rita Lasar, sister of Abe Zelmanowitz who was killed in the WTC
• Phyllis Rodriguez, mother of Greg Rodriguez who was killed in the WTC
• Ryan and Barry Amundson and Kelly Campbell, brothers and sister-in-law of Craig Amundson who was killed in the Pentagon
• Robin Theurkauf, wife of Tom Theurkauf who was killed in the WTC
Eva Rupp, step-sister of Deora Bodley, who was killed in the Pennsylvania plane crash
http://peacefultomorrows.org/911-famili ... -tomorrows

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

And 14+ years on... still no justice for the "vicsim families" - how very demoralizing !

"Trials for 9/11 suspects languishing after 14 years"
http://video.foxnews.com/v/467159587300 ... show-clips

Fourteen years 'n' counting - and they still haven't come up with actual prison-mugshots of the "Evil Arab Culprits"! :rolleyes:

Am I seeing that Sacha Baron Cohen clown at top left? Nah - can't be, can it ... I must imagine things !
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

The couple who recently jumped from the 9th floor, to their deaths, on the corner of 33rd Street in Manhattan, have a connection to 9/11 (not just that they were jumpers <_< ). It is interesting to learn, years later, of the teams of volunteer chiropractors who helped soothe the God-like firemen. They even found some pictures of him in action.

I do love the picture of the bodies - although (as pointed out to me) there does not seem to be a body under the top sheet. Also got a great quote to go along with the "jumpers":

“It’s so completely out of character for them,” said Lambert. “They were nothing but gentle, kind and grounded.” :P

http://nypost.com/2017/07/29/man-who-ju ... olunteers/

pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

The one body obviously "reamed" straight through the tarmacked road and came out "the other side"...
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Plus the usual touch of the shoe(s) that's come off, a symbol of helplessness and death, and the impression that nothing was there on the ground when the picture was taken.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

pov603 » August 1st, 2017, 10:03 am wrote:The one body obviously "reamed" straight through the tarmacked road and came out "the other side"...
Gosh - dear pov, I don't think I've laughed just as heartily in a long while. Thanks ! :lol: