"Vigilant" janitors make sure the kids know about 9/11

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
upstream

"Vigilant" janitors make sure the kids know about 9/11

Unread post by upstream »

http://my.hsj.org/Schools/Newspaper/tab ... orial.aspx

Article from a high school newspaper in Brooklyn, New York.
Several minutes before 9 a.m., Sam Tarallo and his son Joe climbed through the attic of the school and onto the dust covered roof. After hearing about the unbelievable news on the radio, they had to see for themselves. They looked north and saw what rendered them speechless. The North Tower of the Twin Towers had been hit. This was devastating to the both of them, but at the moment they did not know that this was going to get even worse. Ten to fifteen minutes later, they watched as the second plane hit the South Tower. They stood shaken and white as the South Tower crumbled quickly. Smoke bellowed from the towers and debris and ash floated around Bedford Avenue in front of the school.

“I can’t get away from it,” he said, tearing up. It has been ten years since 9/11, but the memories of that day are still vivid for Tarallo, the Assistant Custodian Engineer at Midwood for 23 years.

“I have two friends who lost their lives that day . They both worked in a restaurant on the roof of the Twin Towers so there was no way they could escape when the plane came crashing in,” Tarallo said.
The towers are connected to Tarallo in more ways than one. His father-in-law actually installed the ejector and pressure pumps that produce pressure to get water to travel upwards in the buildings for water supply in the Twin Towers.

Mike Cutrone, a custodian, was also connected to 9/11. His brother worked in lower Manhattan and walked from there to Brooklyn, taking him almost eight hours. He and the rest of the custodians were worried for his brother because they thought he was dead. Cell phones were not working because most of the signals came from the antennae located on the top of the collapsing Twin Towers, so Cutrone had no way of contacting him. It was one of the most frightening days for not only Tarallo and Cutrone, but for people all over the world.

It is because of this that they decided to create a 9/11 memorial on the tenth anniversary in front of the school. Tarallo had the design of the memorial drawn out on a board in the custodian’s office in August, but he did not know exactly what to do with it .

John Gallagher, the new Custodian Engineer at the time, wanted to find a way to enhance the garden in front of the school. Tarallo immediately suggested the 9/11 memorial. The design consisted of a flowering plum tree with mums and cabbages grown around it. Granite stones bordered the trees and plants in a circle.

Gallagher donated $250 for the plum tree. The tree will grow to be 20 feet high and 18 feet across and will be fruitless. Principal David Cohen liked the idea and included a plaque that was dedicated to the lost lives of 9/11 in the memorial.

Working quickly in August, Tarallo and Cutrone finished building the memorial in three to four days. People can now view it in the garden to the left of the main entrance. The memorial is simple and beautiful and is there so that students, teachers, and everyone else will remember the people who died and the firefighters and police who worked endlessly to save trapped people in the burning buildings.

“It has been ten years, and it is important that people do not forget anything, not just 9/11, but World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, every war. The point is that we have to remember the soldiers who are dying so that we can live in a safe country,” said Tarallo. “We are a mosaic country. There are people from all over the world in the U.S., and on that day, we all came together to support each other. This is what makes a country a country.”

Not only has 9/11 taught Tarallo to remember the past, it has also taught him to be wary of all circumstances. According to him, we have to be vigilant. He has become more aware of his surroundings, even noticing the way people walk.

“I come in at 5:00 a.m. every morning and turn on all the lights of both buildings. It is my job to make sure that the school is ready for students to learn and all be safe. I was brought up to take care of other people,” Tarallo said. “I treat this school like it is my home. It is safe here, but one thing I’ve learned is that our lives are in jeopardy every second. When I see backpacks lying around unattended, I check to make sure that there are just books inside. Vigilance is important.”
:blink: :huh:

Is it really possible that this person is a perp actor? To me he just sounds psychotic. Walking around thinking every unattended backpack is a bomb...Really?
I'd really like to know who his two friends are.
hoi.polloi

Re: "Vigilant" janitors make sure the kids know about 9/11

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Wow - this feels like the propaganda posters all over airports these days that say "look out for abandoned backpacks!"

Why don't intelligent terrorists just put bombs in the trash bins? How about using military-type explosives that aren't detectable? Does the vigiliant janitor use climbing gear to assess the ceiling of the airport and make sure a sticky time-bomb disguised as chewing gum hasn't been thrown up a ventilation shaft?

Nothing about the "war on terror" makes any sense - nor why the average citizen is subject to warrantless searches. It's all paranoia and accusations from the people who are most likely to do psychotic shit in the first place: our violent-minded drooling corporately-sycophantic military industry profiteers.

Anybody has the power to turn average things into weapons. You cannot control people's will. We can just hope the violent will eat each other and leave the rest of us alone.