Eerie foreshadowing before the news broke

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
discomatty

Eerie foreshadowing before the news broke

Unread post by discomatty »

Before I started doing research on media fakery relating to 9/11, I was extremely fascinated with news clips, commercials, or whatever from September 10th, and before 8:46am. I got this eerie rush of excitement and nostalgia seeing what life was like, or hearing the anchors say, "Good morning, it's Tuesday, September 11, 2001" followed by people cheering and happy-go-lucky music before everything took a 180. All of a sudden, Jordan returning to the NBA wasn't the big story of the day.

Now that I know what I know from SC, and reading The Vicsim report, it's as if they were previewing, or dropping subtle hints that something was going down. CBS, at 8:50am, did this make a wish, tugging at your heart strings type of piece. One of the five people always wanted to go to Pearl Harbor before he died. At 8:50am on FOX, they were talking about the Miss America Pageant. How this time around, they'd be asked questions about current news events, and historical events. It reminded me a lot of Synched Out in a way, because at the same time as CBS (or very close as in too close) they used "What happened on December 7, 1941" as an example of a historical question. And on NBC, the second to last station commercial before the news broke, there was that ROSS clothing store commercial, where that lady says all chipper like, "Welcome to wardrobe 911". As irrelevant as this all may seem, it was "coincidences" like this that made it more obvious to me that the media was involved in 9/11.
anon1911
Banned

Re: Eerie foreshadowing before the news broke

Unread post by anon1911 »

I think thats just the mindfuck as usual on a daily basis.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

The Whacky members here (myself included) suck this stuff up with a straw! I love the cheers/frasier 911 reference mind fucks, it's cool stuff and this as well is a nice tidbit, Ross discount clothing with a subliminal 911 the morning of B)
discomatty

Thank goodness. I thought I'd get yelled at for posting this. I figured most people would look at this as useless info
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Let's be fair. It's "mindfucky" at first, but as anon911 points out the media must have always been this controlled - or at least gradually controlled more and more up to 9/11 rather than "taken over in a day". It wasn't a sudden coup, but a subculture with an addiction indulging deeply.

The subculture is the media powers and their addiction is mind-control. September 11th, 2001 was just a great big snort of the usual coke for them. Of course they would gloat through foreshadowing. It's called "priming" and it means prepping the mind for additional information on a subject before shoving a whammy in. Makes it stick better.

They reminded people of topics "important dates when America was attacked" and "American pageants" and so forth every day - but can we really say it was moreso on the day before their big hoax? Or is anon911 right and we're just noticing it more because we know what they did the day after?

They probably knew that people were already completely enraptured and controlled by the NASA "Moon Landing" nonsense for decades, so adding a little lie about airplane physics would be no challenge. Almost nobody payed attention to how the lies work.

Very few people until Simon Shack were brave/lucky/fortunate/shrewd enough to actually notice how the lies work and be successful and smart enough to show others. Plenty of people don't trust television for their own good reasons. This site gives people some really concrete reasons to doubt what is said/shown anywhere on television. That's our historic significance.

What you've pointed out - the "eerie foreshadowing" - is meaningful. And useful. Go a little deeper and see if you can find some specific obvious examples. Take screen grabs. Post them here. If you expose a major deception technique, we are right here to post it and warn others. We're in this together. The celebs aren't going to do it for us.

:)
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Great Post Sir^^ Just wish this Forum and Sept Clues would go Viral Online and in the Media like so many of the other unsuccessful 911 Truth campaigns that were smokescreens..
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

After WWII there was a concerted effort to control all media outlets in order to keep the allied war propaganda machine working in a way they hadn't bothered to do after WWI. I'm sure it's in the book Sykewar by Daniel Lerner, there's a quote from a general talking about the battle on the ground being won, and how the battle now was for people's minds and he boasts of how many papers, publishers and movie theatres they had at that time under their control. I bought a 2nd edition copy of the book last week and haven't read it yet but I fear those elements may have been removed. The timing would have been perfect to have everything in place ready to go for the moon hoax.
I'll find the name of the general - it's alluding me for the moment. Damn, I should know that.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Mercurial wrote:After WWII there was a concerted effort to control all media outlets in order to keep the allied war propaganda machine working in a way they hadn't bothered to do after WWI. I'm sure it's in the book Sykewar by Daniel Lerner, there's a quote from a general talking about the battle on the ground being won, and how the battle now was for people's minds and he boasts of how many papers, publishers and movie theatres they had at that time under their control. I bought a 2nd edition copy of the book last week and haven't read it yet but I fear those elements may have been removed. The timing would have been perfect to have everything in place ready to go for the moon hoax.
I'll find the name of the general - it's alluding me for the moment. Damn, I should know that.
This would probably be in the same vein as when the 'Department of War' became the 'Department of Defence'.

Allegedly the same premise but which name conveys 'Feel free to ask questions!' or 'Don't ask questions!'.
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

It was this guy (he's all over the show!):
General Charles Douglas (C. D.) Jackson (16 March 1902 – 18 September 1964) was an expert on psychological warfare who served in the Office of Strategic Services in World War II and later as Special Assistant to the President in the Eisenhower administration.

Jackson was born in New York City. After graduation from Princeton University in 1924, he enter the private sector. In 1931 Jackson took a position with Time Inc. In 1940 he was President of the Council for Democracy. From 1942-1943 he served as special assistant to the Ambassador to Turkey. From 1943-45 he served with the OSS. From 1944 to 1945 he was Deputy Chief at the Psychological Warfare Division, SHAEF.[1]

After the war, he became Managing Director of Time-Life International from 1945-49. He then became publisher of Fortune Magazine. From 1951-52 he served as President of the anti-communist Free Europe Committee. He was a speech writer for Dwight Eisenhower's 1952 presidential campaign. He was assigned to be President Eisenhower's liaison between the newly created CIA and the Pentagon.

From February 1953 to March 1954, Jackson served as adviser to the President on psychological warfare.[2] He worked closely with the Psychological Strategy Board and was a member of the Operations Coordinating Board. He was also a member of the Committee on International Information Activities known, after its chairman William Jackson, as the Jackson Committee.[3]

During 1953 and 1954, C. D. Jackson was key in establishing the Bilderberg Group and ensuring American participation. He attended meetings of the group in 1957, 1958 and 1960.[4]

Jackson was an active defender of Radio Free Europe after the latter was accused in 1956 of having triggered the Hungarian rebellion. On November 12, he stated, "Over the years, Radio Free Europe has never, in a single broadcast or leaflet, deviated from its essential policy, and did not broadcast a single program during the recent Polish and Hungarian developments which could be described as an 'incitement' program." Others argue that some of the broadcasts were inflammatory and penned by Hungarian émigrés and that they may have caused Soviet leaders to doubt Hungarian leader Imre Nagy’s managerial skills, fear the power vacuum in Hungary, and conclude that a second military invasion was necessary.[5][6]

He later served in a position at the United Nations. From 1958 to 1960 he served as a speechwriter and White House manager, after the departure of Sherman Adams and the death of John Foster Dulles. In 1960 he was publisher of Life magazine.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Douglas_Jackson
discomatty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HSPzmn5 ... ata_player
Now this is ridiculous. Tonight on nightly news.....911. Do I look like I just fell off the turnip truck? Morepre-911 "coincidences".