"9/11 will be great!" say participants of the hoax

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: "9/11 will be great!" say participants of the hoax

Unread post by simonshack »

I just wish to say at this time that I thoroughly enjoy this forum. What a relief to see so much earnest brainpower at play! :)
lariaquit

Unread post by lariaquit »

fbenario wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:(Their superiority-complex might be the same phenomenon as the corrupt over-powered individual phenomenon that they fear. i.e.; you become what you fight).
Or, in Nietzsche's somewhat more elegant wording:
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

The demoralization process has to do with the very fact of merely being left with straws to grasp at as far as information is concerned. Abysses need be no more than information gaps, or, insincerely guaranteed career futures as mirrors gazed into on the way to work.
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

whatsgoingon wrote:...I tend to think there are ugly persons in positions of power that rather would like to return to the days of Kings and serfs...
Maybe we have never left the days of kings and serfs...
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

aa