Carmen Taylor on the road again!

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
SmokingGunII

Carmen Taylor on the road again!

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I stumbled upon this the other day and felt it should be documented and wasn't sure where to put the post (can't find much on Taylor through the search function).

Anyway, for those new members here, Carmen Taylor was one of the select few "photographic witnesses" that were paraded around the MSM in the days and weeks following 9/11. She was on a bus tour with a "borrowed" Sony Mavica camera when she just happened to see a small dot in the sky (UA175). Skilfully, she zoomed in on the towers and not only got a photo of the plane frozen in time (travelling 500mph +) but managed to grab another photo milliseconds later of the explosion (impossible for her make of camera, which took seconds to write to disk).

Well, now she travels around with her little photographic collection telling young students not old enough to really remember 9/11 what they SHOULD be told, for the safety of themselves and America.

I think this could be a different actress anyway, or has she had some work done on her old face? ;)

Image Image

http://www.swtimes.com/features/article ... 002e0.html
lux

Re: Carmen Taylor on the road again!

Unread post by lux »

This is a 2008 mugshot of a woman named Carmen Taylor, arrested in Florida for DUI & battery on a police officer.
I wonder -- same woman?

Source:
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Carm ... r_2734535/
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

The name "Carmen Taylor" is more than likely an alias. That is, of course, if she even exists.
Why would these actors in the 9/11 script use their real name?
I'm gonna say, no, not the same woman.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

There are 860 people in the U.S. named Carmen Taylor
from howmanyofme.com
lux

Unread post by lux »

Well, I'm not asserting that it is the same woman because I don't know one way or the other but I find your logic for dismissing it to be lacking.
upstream wrote: Why would these actors in the 9/11 script use their real name?
I imagine some do and some don't use aliases and some may have their names legally changed. But, I don't think the fact of having the same name as a person arrested proves that they are not the same person. People have been known to give aliases to the police too. Even if our fake witness is using an alias, don't you think she'd have been given an appropriate ID for the job? One that an out of state police department wouldn't question?
HonestlyNow wrote:There are 860 people in the U.S. named Carmen Taylor
from howmanyofme.com
How many of them are "blond" Caucasian females in their 40s-50s who bear some resemblance to our fake 9/11 witness?
upstream

That woman looks nothing like her. If anyone is lacking logic, it's you.
lux

Unread post by lux »

upstream wrote:That woman looks nothing like her.
Now that is a logical reason. I don't agree but it is more logical than saying it can't be the same person because she has the same name.
If anyone is lacking logic, it's you.
Now, now. Don't pout. :lol:
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Pinellas County Sheriff's Office Charge Reports:
12-31-2008 arrest
11-13-2009 arrest
5-8-2010 arrest
upstream

lux, If you believe my logic is lacking regarding this statement:
The name "Carmen Taylor" is more than likely an alias. That is, of course, if she even exists.
Then you must believe Simon Shack's logic is lacking regarding other 9/11 photographers:
There were NO amateur videographers. Michael Hezarkhani and Evan Fairbanks are just namesakes made up (although the two clowns may perhaps exist in flesh and bone) to uphold the idea that private footage was shot on 9/11. There is nothing authentic or spontaneous about "Jeff Hill".
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... s#p2361027

Do you have a problem with Simon's statement above?
lux

Unread post by lux »

upstream wrote: Do you have a problem with Simon's statement above?
Nope. I don't have a problem with either your statements or Simon's.

You know, upstream, you might want to just relax a little. You're making too much of this. My first post on this thread was made simply because I found the similarity between the 2 women to be amusing.

Chill.
upstream

lux wrote:
upstream wrote: Do you have a problem with Simon's statement above?
Nope. I don't have a problem with either your statements or Simon's.

You know, upstream, you might want to just relax a little. You're making too much of this. My first post on this thread was made simply because I found the similarity between the 2 women to be amusing.

Chill.
Ohhhhhh, it was all a misunderstanding. You were just being "amusing". Because when someone tells me, "I find your logic for dismissing it to be lacking", I take it seriously. Silly me. Glad you set me straight.

How do you go from "logic is lacking with statement" to "no problem with statement" all because I posted a quote from Simon? Weird.

Haha, ok, "lux", I will "chill". Don't know many people aged 60+ who use the expression "chill". To me, that's a little odd that you would use that term at your age. Maybe it's just me...

But I guess you're a cool cat, down with the lingo the kids use these days.
lux

Unread post by lux »

upstream wrote: Ohhhhhh, it was all a misunderstanding. You were just being "amusing". Because when someone tells me, "I find your logic for dismissing it to be lacking", I take it seriously. Silly me. Glad you set me straight.
You're welcome. :)
How do you go from "logic is lacking with statement" to "no problem with statement" all because I posted a quote from Simon? Weird.
Simply because I never "had a problem" with anything you've said. Your posting of a quote from Simon had nothing to do with it. I don't even see how Simon's quote has anything to do with your assertion that having the same name proves they are not the same person. But, in any case, your posts do not present a problem to me. I find them quite amusing actually.

Now, what HonestlyNow posted -- some links to other mug shots of the Florida Carmen Taylor -- that's different. That shows me that they probably are not the same person. I can see that they don't look all that much alike as a result.

But, your claiming that they're not the same person because they have the same name -- sorry, but that's just not logical to me.

Haha, ok, "lux", I will "chill". Don't know many people aged 60+ who use the expression "chill". To me, that's a little odd that you would use that term at your age. Maybe it's just me...
Yeah, upstream, I'm really 19 years old. I just like to claim I'm 60+ because it's a good way to meet chicks. :lol:
upstream

I'm talking about the photographers. Simon's post pertains to the photographers. "Carmen Taylor" is a "9/11 photographer". There can't be photography of a event that never happened. She didn't photograph anything. Her whole persona is fake. Her identity is fake. She is not a real person. She is a prop in the 9/11 script.

By "these actors in the 9/11 script", I meant the photographers.

btw, What happened to the "slang lesson"?

For those who missed it, lux posted a "slang lesson" for me, from thefreedictionary.com:
In the 1980s and 1990s, chill gained currency as a slang term meaning "to relax, calm down." It is first recorded in 1979 and comes from Black English slang, which has frequently been a source of slang and informal words in Standard English, often through the medium of various African-American musical styles (in this case, rap and hip-hop). In fact, the word chill has had several incarnations as a slang term both inside and outside Black English. An older slang sense, recorded first in the 1870s, has been "to lose interest (in something), sour (on something)." Since the late 1920s it has also been used transitively to mean "to quash" and even "to kill." The recent use in the sense "to calm down" is another example of slang's innovativeness: English has always used words referring to heat and cold metaphorically to refer to emotions, and has used cool to refer to calmness since Old English times. Chill is a novel way of saying cool down, an old metaphor. The semantic evolution of chill continues as this is being written; the new sense of "to relax" has even more recently been extended to mean "to relax among friends, socialize." Chill thus offers a good example of how living languages are constantly changing in ways that are at once unpredictable and immediately comprehensible.

He then highlighted "1979" to show that "chill" is an old expression...Ok, never heard of a 60+ man who enjoys the slang used in rap and hip hop...
lux

Unread post by lux »

Well, this is the stupidest argument I've been in in a while but since you insist, I will humor you.

Upstream, now you're back-pedaling (may I call you downstream?)

First you posted this:
upstream wrote:The name "Carmen Taylor" is more than likely an alias. That is, of course, if she even exists.
I'm gonna say, no, not the same woman.
and now you post this:
upstream wrote:I'm talking about the photographers. Simon's post pertains to the photographers. "Carmen Taylor" is a "9/11 photographer". There can't be photography of a event that never happened. She didn't photograph anything. Her whole persona is fake. Her identity is fake. She is not a real person. She is a prop in the 9/11 script.
So, first you say she is an actor using an alias (admittedly with the caveat of "if she even exists") followed by your use of the phrase "the same woman" which strongly implies your belief that she is a living human being.

And, now you're saying that she is "not a real person" at all. In my book that's quite a back-pedal from your first post.

But, what you are avoiding is the thing that started this tantrum of yours. It is the logical leap you made in the first quote that since (you say) actors don't use their real names (?) the woman in Florida with the same name must be a different person.

What I wrote in the preceding sentence is the only thing I said was illogical and it is also the thing you seem to be trying to avoid by changing the subject to something that I (and most others here) already agree with.

I'm quite aware of the fake, simulated personalities that are at work with psy-ops and have posted about it myself a number of times. I guess you're trying to make it look like I am arguing against that but I'm not and never have.

Now, if you meant something other than what you posted in your first quote, be a grownup and just say that. You won't die and I won't even make fun of you for it. I promise.
upstream wrote:
btw, What happened to the "slang lesson"?
I noticed it had some big words in it so I thought it best to remove it as I didn't want to confuse you any further. :lol:
upstream wrote: never heard of a 60+ man who enjoys the slang used in rap and hip hop...
You forgot to say "duh," Sherlock.

PS-
Now, you'll have to pardon me as I hobble off in my walker to find where I put my false teeth and hearing aids because "Golden Girls" is on TV and the popcorn is done. While you're waiting you can pop over to the "Introduce Yourself" thread and rubber-hose a few more newbies.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Really? He hasn't responded to your questions? I can't imagine why. All you did was ask him to elaborate on his sexual activities with an old girlfriend.

Well keep at it, Sherlock. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we all sleep a lot easier knowing you're on the job.