Fake "Fake News"?

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.

Fake "Fake News"?

Postby AnonymousTruther2 on December 11th, 2011, 5:54 pm

From Russia Today. What do you all think of this?
Greek Protesting sold as Russian Protesting.
Is this kind of "fake news" only there to show to the public "the worst they could do" as fakery?
I think it is... This is only a psyop to prepare us for other REAL "fake news".


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH6Xe9zqd7g


Maybe this has all been already posted.
Here is Rick Strandloft, a fake military veteran and a fake 9/11 survivor "grilled" for his lies by CIA Anderson Cooper.


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD7a9oj-Go8
AnonymousTruther2
Member
 
Posts: 66
Joined: September 23rd, 2011, 12:17 am

Re: Fake "Fake News"?

Postby CryptoAnarchist on December 11th, 2011, 6:06 pm

I asked in another thread "Who owns Russia Today?" because they are definitely bullshit. Especially when every person out here that I've suspected of being a perp has been on Russia Today. OMG, and don't get me started on their shameless promotion of freemason Peter Joseph.
CryptoAnarchist
Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 5:07 pm

Re: Fake "Fake News"?

Postby AnonymousTruther2 on December 11th, 2011, 6:11 pm

CryptoAnarchist wrote: OMG, and don't get me started on their shameless promotion of freemason Peter Joseph.


I didn't know they were promoting this liar. Do they promote Fresco too?
I'm happy people aren't being led astray by these gnostic technocratic collectivist liars.
There's still the "jewish zionists" propaganda everywhere, even here... but it's a beginning.
Thanks, I'll check it out about Peter Joseph.
AnonymousTruther2
Member
 
Posts: 66
Joined: September 23rd, 2011, 12:17 am

Re: Fake "Fake News"?

Postby CryptoAnarchist on December 11th, 2011, 6:26 pm

AnonymousTruther2 wrote:
CryptoAnarchist wrote: OMG, and don't get me started on their shameless promotion of freemason Peter Joseph.


I didn't know they were promoting this liar. Do they promote Fresco too?
I'm happy people aren't being led astray by these gnostic technocratic collectivist liars.
There's still the "jewish zionists" propaganda everywhere, even here... but it's a beginning.
Thanks, I'll check it out about Peter Joseph.


This vile creature doesn't deserve to called a human being:


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMkAbE6U24
CryptoAnarchist
Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 5:07 pm

Re: Fake "Fake News"?

Postby AnonymousTruther2 on December 11th, 2011, 6:30 pm

thanks!

The Zeitgeist Movement Venus Project is a United Nations Front

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Yjg3-nbWE


Peter Joseph Talks About The United Nations Oct-27-2010

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S7BsWeOC_8


Peter Joseph on the New World Order

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fMURK0boyI


A VERY good article on Carbon Credits.
Carbon Currency: A New Beginning for Technocracy?
http://www.augustforecast.com/2010/01/2 ... chnocracy/
AnonymousTruther2
Member
 
Posts: 66
Joined: September 23rd, 2011, 12:17 am

Re: Fake "Fake News"?

Postby hoi.polloi on December 13th, 2011, 11:44 pm

Yes, Peter Joseph isn't a real person. That's the point of him, I think.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4830
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Fake "Fake News"?

Postby daozen on December 26th, 2011, 8:04 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:Yes, Peter Joseph isn't a real person. That's the point of him, I think.


haha, proof?

Altough I'm dissapointed with the movement itself, I believe in the tennents of the zeitgeist movement fully. It seems I'm missing something... so please share with me the evidence that allows for the claims stated in this thread...?
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 5:12 pm

Re: Fake "Fake News"?

Postby brianv on December 26th, 2011, 8:50 pm

daozen wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:Yes, Peter Joseph isn't a real person. That's the point of him, I think.


haha, proof?

Altough I'm dissapointed with the movement itself, I believe in the tennents of the zeitgeist movement fully. It seems I'm missing something... so please share with me the evidence that allows for the claims stated in this thread...?


The tennents of Shitegeist? Would that be gay transhumanist communism?
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3880
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: Fake "Fake News"?

Postby daozen on December 26th, 2011, 8:57 pm

brianv wrote:
daozen wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:Yes, Peter Joseph isn't a real person. That's the point of him, I think.


haha, proof?

Altough I'm dissapointed with the movement itself, I believe in the tennents of the zeitgeist movement fully. It seems I'm missing something... so please share with me the evidence that allows for the claims stated in this thread...?


The tennents of Shitegeist? Would that be gay transhumanist communism?


gay as in happy? yeah
trasnhumanist? yes
communism? depends on your definition... but if you base any of it on "history" then no.

I honestly believe it's all about social design based on the scientific method and sustainability as I do believe in them both.

It might seem obvious enough for you guys that the zeitgeist movement is "another hoax" to insult it outright. I'm not aware of any evidence that supports that, so please share some with me so that I can see where this all comes from? thanks.
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 5:12 pm

Re: Fake "Fake News"?

Postby brianv on December 26th, 2011, 10:48 pm

Truther movement, Occupy movement, Zeitgeist movement... The System eschews the individual - it needs labels and pigeonholes for it's drones. Movements that go nowhere! Revolutions that go around and around! Who benefits from all these "movements"?
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3880
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: Fake "Fake News"?

Postby daozen on December 26th, 2011, 11:08 pm

brianv wrote:Truther movement, Occupy movement, Zeitgeist movement... The System eschews the individual - it needs labels and pigeonholes for it's drones. Movements that go nowhere! Revolutions that go around and around! Who benefits from all these "movements"?


Well, we'd have to look at them on a case per case basis. I agree with the superflous nature of labels but to say no movement has ever had any benefit to anyone ever is absurd, imo. Personally, I have gained criticaly valuable information from people within the zeitgeist movement, there's a ton of smart and scientificaly minded people who have given me great info and life changing perspectives.

I honestly don't see the problem with advocating the use of technology and science as the main guide to our lives. Aren't the world's problems systemic?

Again I await for evidence that proves TZM is part of what I think you refer with "the system"...? I'm open to anything as long as there's proof.
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 5:12 pm

Re: Fake "Fake News"?

Postby brianv on December 27th, 2011, 12:14 am

daozen wrote:
brianv wrote:Truther movement, Occupy movement, Zeitgeist movement... The System eschews the individual - it needs labels and pigeonholes for it's drones. Movements that go nowhere! Revolutions that go around and around! Who benefits from all these "movements"?


Well, we'd have to look at them on a case per case basis. I agree with the superflous nature of labels but to say no movement has ever had any benefit to anyone ever is absurd, imo. Personally, I have gained criticaly valuable information from people within the zeitgeist movement, there's a ton of smart and scientificaly minded people who have given me great info and life changing perspectives.

I honestly don't see the problem with advocating the use of technology and science as the main guide to our lives. Aren't the world's problems systemic?

Again I await for evidence that proves TZM is part of what I think you refer with "the system"...? I'm open to anything as long as there's proof.


You are looking for evidence? We are looking for evidence that PJ is a real man! "It" certainly dresses like the figment of somebody's in Langley's imagination. And the double biblical name to boot! I mean, what are the chances? Can the Messiah come out to play? No, he's been a very naughty boy!
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3880
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: Fake "Fake News"?

Postby Dcopymope on December 27th, 2011, 12:32 am

daozen wrote:
brianv wrote:Truther movement, Occupy movement, Zeitgeist movement... The System eschews the individual - it needs labels and pigeonholes for it's drones. Movements that go nowhere! Revolutions that go around and around! Who benefits from all these "movements"?


Well, we'd have to look at them on a case per case basis. I agree with the superflous nature of labels but to say no movement has ever had any benefit to anyone ever is absurd, imo. Personally, I have gained criticaly valuable information from people within the zeitgeist movement, there's a ton of smart and scientificaly minded people who have given me great info and life changing perspectives.

I honestly don't see the problem with advocating the use of technology and science as the main guide to our lives. Aren't the world's problems systemic?

Again I await for evidence that proves TZM is part of what I think you refer with "the system"...? I'm open to anything as long as there's proof.


What exactly has technology in itself done for humanity other than make humanity completely dependent upon it for everything we need to survive, make mass slaughter easier, and make humanity more susceptible to propaganda through the mass media of communication? The worlds problems all stem first & foremost from humanity itself, the system cannot exist without our participation in it. You're not going to fix an internal problem of human nature with any external remedy, this should be obvious to everyone by now. Should science & technology become the 'main guide' to our lives, assuming it isn't now with the masses, then you're merely replacing one religion with one where you are guided by a white coated priest hood instead, and this is the essence of the new world order. Once again, it will be another religion that believes it has all the answers, including our origins (Ancient Aliens) and it will tolerate no gods before it. This is why the Zeitgeist movement came right out of the gates attacking the main religions, specifically Christianity, the main enemy of the new global system they promote.
Dcopymope
Member
 
Posts: 670
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 2:59 am

Re: Fake "Fake News"?

Postby daozen on December 27th, 2011, 1:03 am

brianv wrote:
daozen wrote:
brianv wrote:Truther movement, Occupy movement, Zeitgeist movement... The System eschews the individual - it needs labels and pigeonholes for it's drones. Movements that go nowhere! Revolutions that go around and around! Who benefits from all these "movements"?


Well, we'd have to look at them on a case per case basis. I agree with the superflous nature of labels but to say no movement has ever had any benefit to anyone ever is absurd, imo. Personally, I have gained criticaly valuable information from people within the zeitgeist movement, there's a ton of smart and scientificaly minded people who have given me great info and life changing perspectives.

I honestly don't see the problem with advocating the use of technology and science as the main guide to our lives. Aren't the world's problems systemic?

Again I await for evidence that proves TZM is part of what I think you refer with "the system"...? I'm open to anything as long as there's proof.


You are looking for evidence? We are looking for evidence that PJ is a real man! "It" certainly dresses like the figment of somebody's in Langley's imagination. And the double biblical name to boot! I mean, what are the chances? Can the Messiah come out to play? No, he's been a very naughty boy!


Well, why would he not be? If you claim he is not real, you should be able to prove it. What makes you think that? because of how he dresses? because he has "biblical names"? I live in Guatemala and my family is plagued with biblical names! most spanish/italian/portuguese cultures are... I have a cousin named Joseph Adam, should I suspect he is CIA even though he just turned 18? What evidence do you have he is named differently?
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 5:12 pm

Re: Fake "Fake News"?

Postby daozen on December 27th, 2011, 1:21 am

Dcopymope wrote:
daozen wrote:
brianv wrote:Truther movement, Occupy movement, Zeitgeist movement... The System eschews the individual - it needs labels and pigeonholes for it's drones. Movements that go nowhere! Revolutions that go around and around! Who benefits from all these "movements"?


Well, we'd have to look at them on a case per case basis. I agree with the superflous nature of labels but to say no movement has ever had any benefit to anyone ever is absurd, imo. Personally, I have gained criticaly valuable information from people within the zeitgeist movement, there's a ton of smart and scientificaly minded people who have given me great info and life changing perspectives.

I honestly don't see the problem with advocating the use of technology and science as the main guide to our lives. Aren't the world's problems systemic?

Again I await for evidence that proves TZM is part of what I think you refer with "the system"...? I'm open to anything as long as there's proof.


What exactly has technology in itself done for humanity other than make humanity completely dependent upon it for everything we need to survive, make mass slaughter easier, and make humanity more susceptible to propaganda through the mass media of communication? The worlds problems all stem first & foremost from humanity itself, the system cannot exist without our participation in it. You're not going to fix an internal problem of human nature with any external remedy, this should be obvious to everyone by now. Should science & technology become the 'main guide' to our lives, assuming it isn't now with the masses, then you're merely replacing one religion with one where you are guided by a white coated priest hood instead, and this is the essence of the new world order. Once again, it will be another religion that believes it has all the answers, including our origins (Ancient Aliens) and it will tolerate no gods before it. This is why the Zeitgeist movement came right out of the gates attacking the main religions, specifically Christianity, the main enemy of the new global system they promote.


haha, this is a joke right? so technology is not allowing us to communicate through our computers from miles away with a large portion of humanity in an instant, medicine? transport? the house you live in? create art? like allowing simon to create september clues? and well quite a large list of audiovisual art? and this forum? Man! some people do take technology for granted, I feel its absurd to even have to defend technology?

Is a knife evil?

"an internal problem of human nature" This statement fails to acknoledge any research on culture and social conditioning, besides the fact that it's based by zero facts.

Your use of the term religion to describe technology is nothing but contradictory. Religion is by definition based on faith. Faith is by definition belief without evidence.

Science is by definition the use of the scientific method. The scientific method is well "Scientific method refers to a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge.[1] To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on gathering empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.[2] The Oxford English Dictionary says that scientific method is: "a method or procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses."[3]"

...which means anything but belief without evidence.

"another religion that believes it has all the answers" again another evidence-less claim.

"This is why the Zeitgeist movement came right out of the gates attacking the main religions" ...and another one.

It "attacks" religions because they have been design and used through out history to manipulate the masses and convice them that religion=faith=lack of evidence. is a good thing. Religions are the soil where a belief without any evidence like our beloved "alquaedaterroristplanetowersattack" flourishes.
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 5:12 pm

Next

Return to THE 9/11 HOAX infrastructure - and its operatives: too many people involved?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest