Sting, The Police and 9/11

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
antipodean

Re: Sting, The Police and 9/11

Unread post by antipodean »

Reach for the sick bucket, here's Mr & Mrs Sting's death notice for Herman.
SANDLER-Herman. It was Herman Sandler's altruism and generosity that first brought him into Sting's and my lives and the life of the Rain Forest Foundation. Every year he would come to the annual fund-raising concert at Carnegie Hall, bringing with him a huge party of colleagues and family, and donating very substantial sums to our cause. His support of my work extended to smaller projects, such as the Tibetan Peace Garden in London, and he championed my endeavors with huge interest, support and indefatigable energy. He was a joy to be with socially, a charismatic personality exuding a sense of fun and enthusiasm for life that shone from his boyish eyes. I will miss his company, I will miss trying to amuse him just to hear his wonderful infectious laughter. He imbued New York with his vital life force, and it's a smaller apple without him. We will always remember him. Trudie Styler and Sting

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/23/class ... erman.html :puke:
Last edited by antipodean on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

antipodean wrote:Reach for the sick bucket, here's Mr & Mrs Sting's death notice for Herman.
SANDLER-Herman. It was Herman Sandler's altruism and generosity that first brought him into Sting's and my lives and the life of the Rain Forest Foundation. Every year he would come to the annual fund-raising concert at Carnegie Hall, bringing with him a huge party of colleagues and family, and donating very substantial sums to our cause. His support of my work extended to smaller projects, such as the Tibetan Peace Garden in London, and he championed my endeavors with huge interest, support and indefatigable energy. He was a joy to be with socially, a charismatic personality exuding a sense of fun and enthusiasm for life that shone from his boyish eyes. I will miss his company, I will miss trying to amuse him just to hear his wonderful infectious laughter. He imbued New York with his vital life force, and it's a smaller apple without him. We will always remember him. Trudie Styler and Sting

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/23/class ... erman.html

"...his wonderful infectious laughter" ??? Oh no... Good grief.... :rolleyes: B) :lol: :angry:

So famous rock star Mr. Stink not only ran a scam foundation shamelessly exploiting public sympathy for needy jungle people - themselves exploited by said scam scheme - it was also heavily supported by a ghost entity which allegedly died in the Greatest Scam of the Century.

I guess that makes Mr. Stink a "scam-scam-scam artist"?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Ghost in the Machine or Spirits in the material world!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_t ... e_album%29
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Brian. I don't buy the explanation on Wicked that suggests the 3 abstract figures are meant to represent the 3 band members faces. Is there another hidden code we should be looking for in there?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

SmokingGunII wrote:Brian. I don't buy the explanation on Wicked that suggests the 3 abstract figures are meant to represent the 3 band members faces. Is there another hidden code we should be looking for in there?
I wondered the same thing myself!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ghost_in_the_Machine
Last edited by brianv on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Sting is one of the few celebrities who had cosmetic surgery to make his nose longer:

The proboscis was elongated by transplanting some of the musicians own gall.

:lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

lux wrote:Sting is one of the few celebrities who had cosmetic surgery to make his nose longer:

The proboscis was elongated by transplanting some of the musicians own gall.

:lol:
Stinkocchio!
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

B)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bqfj4Ttue8
:P

:unsure:
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

brianv wrote:
SmokingGunII wrote:Brian. I don't buy the explanation on Wicked that suggests the 3 abstract figures are meant to represent the 3 band members faces. Is there another hidden code we should be looking for in there?
I wondered the same thing myself!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ghost_in_the_Machine
I wonder if this picture below (see this link) might have been the 'original' inspirational photograph that the band 'couldn't choose'...under such a tranliteration, the videocamera becomes monopixelated into that curious singularity of the trailing decimal point (think about this...possible?) ...there is perhaps both less and more meant from this album design.

I think there probably is a cubist/minimalist link between each of the band members faces (Janus obverse, anyone?, Shadow-silhouette, and a techno-blend the '80s faux tech' LED design?)...but it might be meant to hold more meaning...

The Wiki entry with standard empty profoundity states
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Machine_%28The_Police_album%29 wrote:The cover art for Ghost in the Machine features a seven-segment display-inspired graphic that depicts the heads of the three band members each with a distinctive hair style (from left to right)
....it also idly wonders whether the displays are a "photomontage", as opposed to being real-world.

That's almost the case, in that the design art is a sort-of homage to seven-segment displays (which would then have given a range-limited alphabetical letter-set for anagrammatic consideration) ....ImageImage....but they're not seven-seg displays. They're multi-segment displays.

however...
...the 'displays' don't comply to any real-world multi-segment that could be decoder-driven, because they're actually an inconsistent blend of fourteen and sixteen segment displays ('Andy' is 16-seg, 'Sting' is 14-seg, 'Stewart' is 16-seg) with the Sting-spike blowing things somewhat by being totally off/above the alignment. But the 'mouths' are totally non-compliant with display rules, as is the 'fringe' on the right.

Just for comparison, here's a true 16-segment display ImageImage...see this wiki link.

Here's a splinter transcode for the actual sixteen-seg display...Image.

So, at this point, I'm stopping. Comments?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Sting played the character Bellboy in the 1979 movie version of Quadrophenia, one of the few songs with a Keith Moon vocal, in this case a fake Cockney accent (Daltrey sings most of the song).

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD4u4sIjHmY
People often change
But when I look in your eyes,
You could learn a lot from
A life like mine.
The secret to me
Isn't flown like a flag
I carry it behind
This bleedin little badge
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

@icarusinbound, I agree with you about the images being inconsistent. Another thing to note, at least in my opinion, is that some of the 'same' segments between the three 'characters' are actually slightly different ie vary in length etc, so there are even more combinations [seemingly] that would first meet the eye.
It may be interesting to have some other works by the original artist.
Edit: A thought that came to mind when I saw the posting yesterday was 'morse code' [for some reason] probably because of the short/long(ish) dashes [rather that dash/dots]. As I said, it was just a thought, that popped into my mind, like a space invader...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Or Sting is just an asshole and the artist is just trying to do faces and there's no hidden code. That'd be my guess.
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

Sting is not the only entertainer to lie about losing someone 'close' in the attacks of 9/11.
Musician and Eels frontman Mark Everett has always maintained that his cousin was an air hostess on American Airways Flight 77 that was said to have hit the Pentagon on 9/11. In an amazing coincidence, Everett's father apparently used to work in the Pentagon! :rolleyes:

His cousin, Jennifer Lewis née Gore, was a flight attendant on the plane that struck The Pentagon during the September 11, 2001 attacks.[6] The plane struck the side of the Pentagon where his father had worked, and Everett remarks in his autobiography that he wonders whether the plane hit his father's old office.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Oliver_Everett
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Sting re-hashing his 'tough' 9/11 tale...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzthYqPX4p8
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Here's an interesting interview given by Stewart Copeland, the drummer in the Police.
Most people know about his father being a CIA operative. At the 2 minute mark he talks about his father's work for the CIA when stationed in the Middle East.
It seems he had quite a senior role. Stewy proudly claiming it was his Daddy's job to keep the oil flowing westwards and not North to those pesky Russians.
The dictators that Daddy had put in place, kept the region stable for 50 years. Notably the Shah of Iran and Saddam Hussein who was a CIA asset working out of Longley.

Stewy also talks about how the news media is used to manipulate the public's perception.
Wonder if he ever reads Clues Forum.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-oaulPhgTA