Denis Leary's "Rescue Me"

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
nonhocapito

Denis Leary's "Rescue Me"

Unread post by nonhocapito »

...While searching for "smoldering" pictures of the rubble in google images I found this:

From http://actionman-nickspix.blogspot.it/2 ... -heat.html

...and realized I had completely missed the fact that Fox from 2004 to 2011 aired Rescue me, a TV drama about firemen in NYC after 9/11. I can see by the poster it must have been... :puke:
Tommy has to struggle with the loss of his cousin and best friend Jimmy Keefe, who died on September 11, 2001, and frequently visits Tommy in visions.
Wickedpedia informs also that the series had "minisodes" one of which "told the story of what happened in the fire station in the moments before the fire crew left the station to respond to the attack on the World Trade Center on the morning of September 11, 2001." <_<

It is interesting to note that the show appears to have been written, directed, produced and acted by none other than actor Denis Leary. Denis Leary has been featured in our research previously.

Leary in fact appears to be, like Buscemi, one of those Hollywood agents who were given a past with links to firefighting, in order to profit from that after 9/11.
As the foundation's president, Leary has been active in all of the fundraising, usually presenting large checks and donated equipment personally. The close relationship he has developed with the FDNY as well as with individual firefighters across the New York/New England area has resulted in Leary's most recent television show, Rescue Me, a comedy-drama on FX. In the pilot episode of the show, he is seen wearing a Leary Firefighter Foundation 9-11 Memorial T-shirt.
...he was in "wag the dog", too. <_<
hoi.polloi

Re: Denis Leary's "Rescue Me"

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I wonder if he wants out of the gangster mafia action and this show is a cry for help. Perhaps he is now in too deep.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

In fairness to Leary he had lots of friends who were firefighters in Mass long before 911 and he was known as an advocate for better equipment etc.. BUT his actions post 911 has me believing THEY got to him :o
Would seem to me a perfect candidate... And LOOK how he profited, his own TV show now he does all the Ford truck voiceover commercials here in the states. An MTV hack comedian turns into the face of "Firefighting" AND becomes a Millionare in doing so! Kind of sucks saying this about him cause I was a fan of his mindless comedy stand up back in the day!
lux

Unread post by lux »

“Heroes,” appear to be an essential ingredient in psy-ops.

They really “cement in” the mind-set of the public. That is, anyone questioning the event is automatically thought of as questioning the “heroes” and therefore hated while the position of the fake heroes is maintained.

The NASA astronauts are “heroes” as are “the troops” of all the insane wars, the Hollywood actors who help fool the masses, the media personalities who lie, the politicians and royalty who screw their constituents regularly, the medical/pharma people who sell fake cures while covertly causing the ailments in the first place -– all of these and more are presented and accepted by the public as "heroes."

Essentially, the human race needs to be saved from its heroes. :D
nonhocapito

Brutal Metal wrote:In fairness to Leary he had lots of friends who were firefighters in Mass long before 911
How do you know for sure? "In fairness" Buscemi was a firefighter. And Stalin tried to have John Wayne killed. Hollywood tells stories.
Brutal Metal

Cause he talked about the subject regularly in his stand up long before 911 (as well as doing benefits shows with other comedians for local fire houses). I was born and raised in Mass and when you thought about Leary back then the institution of firefighting was surely a part of his life... I'm sure other American Clues Forum members will confirm this NonCap.. that's why I said he'd be the PERFECT candidate as a Celebrity Advocate and Hero for all the supposed firemen who were killed :lol:
hoi.polloi

Yeah he's always been tied up with rescue-folks but he stole his stand up from this Bill Hicks (I'll leave the Hicks-Jones debate out of this thread, personally) and he generally seems like a stooge and a pawn from the beginning. Someone who attracted unsavory types with his attitude, if he wasn't born into it directly.
Brutal Metal

I'm proud to say I've Never watched a complete episode of John Stewart's Daily Show, another MTV Reject! :D
hoi.polloi

Bravo, Brutal Metal. I can't say the same about myself. I've fallen trap to that show and its cousin Colbert Report during emotionally draining family events where the television is constantly on. :(

Sometimes the only recourse is to leave the room and find something better to do because turning off the TV just annoys people.
Brutal Metal

In the past people at work would ocasionally talk about a particular "Daily Show" episode and I in NO WAY felt out of the loop, had NO interest then as well as now B) The "Douche" must be doing something right with all those Emmy Awards... oops I forgot they give those to all the folks of Jewish decent who run Hollywood and Network TV...
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:Sometimes the only recourse is to leave the room and find something better to do because turning off the TV just annoys people.
Yep, when someone complains about the crap on TV, my response is always "just turn off your TV". They then look at me as if I'm from outer space.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brutal Metal

^^ YUP I noticed the other day my cable bill went up AGAIN, I'm paying just under $100 month for 1 digital box NO movie channels No Internet No home phone, calling them tomorrow and saying "Rip this shit out of here!"
:puke: When I first bought this house 10 years ago the Cable Co. rolled the red carpet out, I remember paying $37 with all movie channels and taxes included, since then it went up about $7 every Feb and I guess there's no CAP, if I keep it maybe it'll be $200 in the next decade :angry:
nonhocapito

Denis Leary in a Hulu commercial, via vigilant citizen:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-jfrjXrOyc

Being surrounded by firefighters is just part of his public persona. This makes it even more clear how artificial and constructed this is. Probably at first in preparation of 9/11: now it is just something he leeches on.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.