"9/11 SURVIVORS"

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
Utah

Re: 9/11 'Wounded survivors'

Unread post by Utah »

simonshack wrote:I can just see the briefing these poor, third-rate actors were given:

"Ok, guys - remember: We need you to keep reiterating, in a way or another, these three concepts:

1: You were inside the WTC - and struggled heroically to get out - or helping people get out
2: You SAW two passenger planes crashing and burning inside the building
3: You SAW people jumping out of the building - to a horrid death

Ok? ACTION!"
The producers of the big '911 movie' obviously didn't put much effort into these minor scenes with 'wounded vicsims'. I've got some experience in both theater and film, and it really does look like third-rate hacks doing an 'improv' scene based on the themes you mentioned- with insufficient coaching or direction. The video is truly quite amusing from that perspective.

Thanks for the chuckle, Simon! Its nice to be able to laugh at some of this.
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

What about all of those people running in HORROR away from the burning/dropping buildings? Inhaling all of that dust and such, tsk tsk. Must have been a ton of carcinogens in that stuff.

You'd think a good vicsim would be developing mesothelioma by now. Or COPD.

Guess Ventolin is a magic cure-all. And no lawsuits. Wonder why we aren't hearing about more class-action lawsuits?
Oh, right. That is because fake vicsims can't sue fake entities, unless more fake people are brought into the fold. Fake lawyers, fake doctors, fake experts, fake judges. That'll just open the psyop to more eyes and possible scrutiny.

Lame.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

CTGal1011 wrote:That is because fake vicsims can't sue fake entities, unless more fake people are brought into the fold. Fake lawyers, fake doctors, fake experts, fake judges. That'll just open the psyop to more eyes and possible scrutiny.
Great sentence, sums it up nicely.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: Hadn't bumped into THIS crap until today!

In 2011, the perps evidently felt the need to stitch together (with various old shots and clips we're all familiar with) another trash documentary - to 'document' the heroic emergency workers and their harrowing day - rescuing and patching up countless wounded people. As the Channel 4 presentation puts it: "Many lost their lives in the attacks, but there were also thousands of evacuating office workers and emergency responders who were burned, crushed, impaled, lacerated, blinded and traumatised."

Introducing an umpteenth "PPPP" (Piss-Poor 9/11 Propaganda Production) - released in 2011:
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/911-emergency-room/

"9/11 EMERGENCY ROOM"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o05yEgMxKuQ

Starring /featuring:

Saucy "Senior Paramedic" JUANA LOMI:

Plastic Surgeon GERRY GINSBERG

...aaaand WILLY "BOOM" RODRIGUEZ ! ...Yes, the Man himself - grimacing in pain on a stretcher !
:P :D

ImageImage

...and yet another version of the "stock sceneries" of digitalized 9/11 Manhattan street views...

("same" street scenery - as aired on Swedish state TV:)
(There are obviously countless problems with the 2 shots above - I just chose the TREES for simplicity's sake.)
I@N

Unread post by I@N »

Not only the trees: compare the ambulance shadow and the cop's shadow...
simonshack
Administrator

I@N wrote:Not only the trees: compare the ambulance shadow and the cop's shadow...
Oh well...

There's a lot to more to compare here, if you really fancy this "find-the-error" social game... <_<

Anyone still doubting that the 9/11 imagery was crafted by digital means is free to do so.
However, I think anyone (myself included) is equally free to put such people in either one of these categories:

1- Innocently unaware - in need of more time to evaluate the evidence for themselves.
2- In denial - afflicted by an insidious, newsmedia-induced psychosis.
3- Shills - employed by the 9/11 perps to gatekeep the truth.

To the 1st category of people
, I would only ask you to arm yourselves with patience and search this forum for the plentiful evidence showing that 9/11 was a "Hollywood" job - a mega-production designed to substitute the real events of that "world-changing" day. With a little time investment, it should all become obvious to you. Make an effort.

To the 2nd category of people
, I really don't know what to say - as I'm no therapist of any kind. Perhaps (a bit cheekily, I suppose) I'd offer this potentially offensive, yet heartfelt advice: consult an oculist or a shrink. Switch off your TV set. Throw it out your window. Get yourself a new, fresh life.

To the 3d category of humanoids
, I firmly ask: Get lost.
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Where's the blood!? I want to see gaping wounds! I've looked and looked and looked for some good gore. They showed it after every hurricane, tsunami, earthquake etc, but not 9-11. What makes 9-11 so immune to grotesque photographs? CNN et. al had no problems showing death and nasty of every other major catastrophe. We get some canned "out of respect for the victims". Well that was thrown out the window with Katrina, and the tsunamis of the Indian ocean (and respective countries affected) and Japan.
Amazing that NONE of the CGI folk or vicsims got compound fractures or serious lacerations, broken nose from falling through all of that dust and debris.
They were so incredibly lucky, holy smokes.
:rolleyes:
I love the trees. Makes fake tragedy so...serene.
simonshack
Administrator

Willy Rodriguez on CNN. What's going on with his hair?! Windy day? :huh:

ImageImage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVsJQ5TONA4
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

According to Yvonne Barker, her ordeal to escape tower one on 911 lasted three hours. Makes sense, right?
Also, her boss made eye contact with the pilot of the plane. :o Since she heard explosions, it must be true!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z8uFTPkLLk

Nobody write scripts this nonsensical. This is bad improv, at its worst! Where did they find these people?

[Disclaimer: She goes on and on and on. And on. :puke: Only recommended for those who truly appreciate horrible 911 acting. I stopped after part 2.]
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

simonshack wrote:*

Lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: Hadn't bumped into THIS crap until today!

In 2011, the perps evidently felt the need to stitch together (with various old shots and clips we're all familiar with) another trash documentary - to 'document' the heroic emergency workers and their harrowing day - rescuing and patching up countless wounded people. As the Channel 4 presentation puts it: "Many lost their lives in the attacks, but there were also thousands of evacuating office workers and emergency responders who were burned, crushed, impaled, lacerated, blinded and traumatised."

Introducing an umpteenth "PPPP" (Piss-Poor 9/11 Propaganda Production) - released in 2011:
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/911-emergency-room/

"9/11 EMERGENCY ROOM"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o05yEgMxKuQ
Channel Four has a big portfolio of ludicrous propaganda "documentaries" about 9/11 (A Tale of Two Towers, The Falling Man, Children of 9/11, The 9/11 Faker, Phone Calls from the Towers, Millionaire Widows, The 9/11 Hotel, The Lost Tapes, The Firemen's Story, The Man Who Predicted 9/11 ) but this is maybe the cheapest and crappiest.

No images of real surgery or wounded people in 9/11. All surgery and hospital images are clearly archive footage prior to that day, mixed with low rating actors in a dark room reading the script and the videos of the FEMA drill staged in downtown Manhattan and recorded by the networks.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Wha-?! JUANA LOMI looks like a Jackson sister in the left pic, but on the right she looks like one of the Pentagon secretary vicsims.
simonshack
Administrator

SUJO JOHN - miraculous survivor

DIRECTOR: PHIL MALTZ

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHrsDsuYxgI

Priceless excerpts:

At 2:26 > "The engine of American Flight 11, and fuselage of the plane, lying right in the middle of that plaza..."

At 4:33 > "I really hope my death can be less painful. I hope something soft hits me." :lol:

Now, I'm no expert of Holy Scriptures - but I know that the Bible says...
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour."
"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

:angry:

So, I wondered: who makes this stuff? What sort of directors/producers are behind these excruciatingly phony "9/11 witness" interviews? Well, the director of the above "SUJO JOHN" video appears to be one Phil Maltz - of Premier TV - a pretty weird Christian/evangelical joint. In any case, it certainly seems like Phil Maltz is into comedy interviews - as he's also the producer of this other thing posted on Premier TV :

PRODUCER: PHIL MALTZ

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-TdFv7IVE

PREMIER TV also features 'more serious' stuff such as this... <_<

"Stephen Lungu is a former Communist terrorist who dramatically became a Christian and is now International Team Leader at African Enterprise"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuJIs5WHBlU

Holy crap... :rolleyes:
Anonymouse

Unread post by Anonymouse »

CTGal1011 wrote:You'd think a good vicsim would be developing mesothelioma by now.
To be fair, mesothelioma has a typical latency period of 20-50 years. It's possible that New Yorkers really were exposed to substances like asbestos due to the WTC event...but we won't know unless there's a statistically significant spike in mesothelioma amongst people living in NY at the time, over the next several decades.

If this doesn't happen, it'll be quite telling.
Anonymouse

Unread post by Anonymouse »

simonshack wrote: At 2:26 > "The engine of American Flight 11, and fuselage of the plane, lying right in the middle of that plaza..."
Hang on! Didn't the planes "melt" into the building??? Or was that the other plane?

Then again the "first plane" footage doesn't show the fuselage or engine falling to the ground either.

I think you spotted a doosey!
simonshack wrote:So, I wondered: who makes this stuff? What sort of directors/producers are behind these excruciatingly phony "9/11 witness" interviews? Well, the director of the above "SUJO JOHN" video appears to be one Phil Maltz - of Premier TV - a pretty weird Christian/evangelical joint. In any case, it certainly seems like Phil Maltz is into comedy interviews - as he's also the producer of this other thing posted on Premier TV :
I'm staying on the fence regarding Phil Maltz. If this Sujo John is trusted and/or respected in his church community, it could be much easier to pull one over on directors/producers of Christian TV material. I personally think the likelihood of this guy being taken at face value BECAUSE he's apparently Christian is more likely that this media group knowingly doing the 9/11 perps bidding.

I guess this is one to keep an eye on. Perhaps something will come up that tips my working opinion in the other direction.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Ketchup Face is one of my favorite wounded survivors:

Face covered in "blood" but no visible wounds or swelling and he makes no attempt to wipe the "blood" away from his eyes, etc. No "blood" on his hands either that I can see. (People normally touch bleeding wounds with their hands when they are really injured).

"Kept gettin' hit in the head and bashed all around," he says.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykcFnL6WS5U

The violin music in the background of this video is also quite touching (sniff).