Steve Buscemi

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
godzilla

Steve Buscemi

Unread post by godzilla »

Someone is suggesting to me that I contact Steve Buscemi to find out what really happened on 9/11 (don't worry, I already know what really happened). I have my serious doubts as to his sincerity of course. Does anyone here have any information about Buscemi before I spend my time? The woman he is doing charity work with is the widow of Dave Fontana from squad One. Their wedding anniversary is September 11th. :rolleyes: Isn't Fontana a verified vicsim?

Edit: I'm only asking because I am currently having debates with fellow moderators elsewhere. Otherwise, I wouldn't give it a moment of my time, or trouble anyone else for theirs.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

godzilla 4 Aug 24 2010, 01:02 AM wrote: Isn't Fontana a verified vicsim?

Here's Ozzy's (from Canada) analysis of "David Fontana" and twin:
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=1078848

Here's Timothymurphy's (from the UK) findings about "David Fontana":
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=2129125
http://www.septemberclues.org
godzilla

Thanks Simon. I have of course long known of the Fontana/Hannaflin vicsim twins, and remembered reading about Timothymurphy's findings recently. Now I see that's where I had ran across the September 11th wedding anniversary before in connection to the vicsim Fontana. I was hoping to find some dirt someone might have already turned up on Buscemi.

Just because I opened this lame thread, here is something about Buscemi and vicsim Fontana's wife working together if anyone is interested:

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/entertainmen ... i-20100604
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

From my perspective, pieces of Buscemi's face were used as a source and mixed into the firefighter vicsims.

Lawrence Veling (vicsim 2398) --- Buscemi publicity photo
ImageImage
"Is that the 'smooth' tool on your face, Mr. Pink?"

If he is also endorsing the existence of Fontana, well ... we may have another Hollywood person in the fold of liars, which wouldn't exactly come as a surprise. (Billy Crystal, Robert DeNiro ... who next?)

I am not sure if anyone else noticed, but in that whole area of the Vicsim (2396 to 2404), about 3 people share the same oblong mustache, just with different shades. It's pretty ridiculous how bad the firefighter vicsims are.
godzilla

Good find Hoi. It looks like Buscemi has lent his features to the vicsim pool. Buscemi, who is a NYC Sicilian, says he was a NYC firefighter for four years in the mid eighties. I wonder how long he has been involved with the 9/11 hoax?
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

godzilla 4 Aug 24 2010, 07:29 PM wrote: Good find Hoi. It looks like Buscemi has lent his features to the vicsim pool. Buscemi, who is a NYC Sicilian, says he was a NYC firefighter for four years in the mid eighties. I wonder how long he has been involved with the 9/11 hoax?

Nevermind, any more info on him hanging around the VicSim families, and does that automatically make him an accomplice or simply a dupe? Just think we should be careful about saying people are directly involved when people could have stolen their facial features. Him hanging around a fake Vicsim family member could be out of compassion you know :rolleyes:

Maybe Im being naive with my old Hollycrap movie heroes...
godzilla

MartinL 4 Aug 24 2010, 11:34 AM wrote:
godzilla 4 Aug 24 2010, 07:29 PM wrote: Good find Hoi. It looks like Buscemi has lent his features to the vicsim pool. Buscemi, who is a NYC Sicilian, says he was a NYC firefighter for four years in the mid eighties. I wonder how long he has been involved with the 9/11 hoax?

Nevermind, any more info on him hanging around the VicSim families, and does that automatically make him an accomplice or simply a dupe? Just think we should be careful about saying people are directly involved when people could have stolen their facial features. Him hanging around a fake Vicsim family member could be out of compassion you know :rolleyes:

Maybe Im being naive with my old Hollycrap movie heroes...
Of course, that may be so. That's why I was looking for more info on him.

Although, I tend to think he may not be so innocent.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

He is Hollywood so of course he is not innocent. His job is to kill our culture and creativity....
godzilla

MartinL @ Aug 24 2010, 11:57 AM wrote: He is Hollywood so of course he is not innocent. His job is to kill our culture and creativity....
Agreed. And I think Reservoir Dogs is pretty sick and twisted. Hard to believe I liked it before.

I wasn't sure you were being sarcastic at first :P
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

For a man as ugly as Buscemi, you'd hope he'd somehow have enough experience with unpleasant attitudes to want to avoid being a horrible lying bastard. I guess we've gone and made assumptions then, haven't we? Kissinger proves that ugly people can also have very ugly souls.

Buscemi's a talented actor. That is to say, a talented liar.
Max Faust

Unread post by Max Faust »

godzilla @ Aug 24 2010, 08:10 PM wrote: Reservoir Dogs is pretty sick and twisted
Never the less it's a lot like the mentality I'm used to (with the old boys).
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

hoi.polloi 4 Aug 24 2010, 07:07 PM wrote: From my perspective, pieces of Buscemi's face were used as a source and mixed into the firefighter vicsims.

Lawrence Veling (vicsim 2398) --- Buscemi publicity photo
ImageImage
"Is that the 'smooth' tool on your face, Mr. Pink?"

If he is also endorsing the existence of Fontana, well ... we may have another Hollywood person in the fold of liars, which wouldn't exactly come as a surprise. (Billy Crystal, Robert DeNiro ... who next?)

Has anyone mentioned the fact that not only was Buscemi a firefighter during the 80s, but he, bizarrely, went back and hung around in his firefighter costume at Ground Zero in the aftermath of 9/11?!

"It was strange because I felt totally safe there, and I felt good being there. All I was doing was digging and putting rubble in buckets and passing it on, and then it got really weird whenever there was a body bag coming along, or helping to take a body bag to the makeshift morgue. I was grateful for the opportunity to be reconnected with these guys I used to work with."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2007/oct ... lmfestival

Buscemi mentions carrying body-bags around.
In the light of the vicsim research, and THIS video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUPJTe1KVyg
(The one where some fire-fighters describe coming across zero bodies or body-parts),
it appears Buscemi is definitely a liar...

MartinL, i'm pretty sure you were being ironic about giving Buscemi the benefit of the doubt. But this post is just in case you still felt Buscemi could be a compassionate dupe:

By testifying about handling dead bodies, he's given himself away as complicit in the hoax.

-One thing about him: he's supposed to play archetypal "losers".
Funny how he gave his face to "heroes".
Is this meant to be extra-inspiring?

Edit:
Just to add this interesting 9-11 party video where Steve Buscemi says:

We must never forget that all of the firefighters, police, and rescue-workers we lost on that day were real people, with real lives, and real families of their own...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6RCVMBCKh4

methinks he doth protest too much.

edit:
In a post below Bruce Metal thanks me for posting the "Explosive Reality" video.
I just wanted to say it was posted here on another thread by someone else first.
Definintely an interesting video, Bruce.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I speculate that the willing participants were given career boosts and money in exchange for their cooperation.

Michael Moore is pretty ugly too. Perhaps these unlikely stars were well-rewarded for their ongoing support for the big lie psyops.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Well, folks.

I guess Buscemi is either a dupe or in on it all. Duh.

However, not having any artistical attachment to Buscemi, I'm not moved.

What disturbs me - as a music lover and musician - is to read these lines about one of my teen-years idols, Lou Reed.
And these lines are not from some fringe website, they're from "WickedPedia":

Reed was born into a Jewish family at Beth El Hospital in Brooklyn and grew up in Freeport, New York. (...)

Reed received electroconvulsive therapy in his teen years to "cure" homosexual behavior;he wrote about the experience in his 1974 song, "Kill Your Sons". In an interview, Reed said of the experience:

They put the thing down your throat so you don't swallow your tongue, and they put electrodes on your head. That's what was recommended in Rockland County to discourage homosexual feelings. The effect is that you lose your memory and become a vegetable. You can't read a book because you get to page 17 and have to go right back to page one again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Reed
http://www.septemberclues.org
godzilla

Yes, of course it's obvious Buscemi is willingly involved.

And Lou Reed is a true hero to have endured such torture, only to go on and sing his heart out.