9/11 references in Hollywood movies/TV series

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
Undoctored

Re: 9/11 references in Hollywood movies/TV series

Unread post by Undoctored »

When speaking of movies released before 2001 whose storylines or images seem to hint at the 9/11 event, it may be tempting to say it shows “they knew everything years in advance” but we must also consider the more plausible converse: that the details of the 9/11 event were finalized late in the game, but drawing from well-known action thriller adventure sci-fi fantasy tropes and number patterns that our “thought leaders” were fond of. Instead of foreknowledge we can use the more neutral term foreshadowing.

With that in mind, let’s consider the destruction of the Evil Galactic Empire’s moon-sized Death Star space station in Star Wars as a foreshadowing of the destruction of the giant Towers representing the power of the Financial Globalist Empire. The parallels with 9/11 have been brought up before; see this post under the topic of why they didn’t use planes, but I think one particular very detailed analysis linked to in that post deserves a relink under this topic. Notable is where the analysis comes from. It’s the “conspiracy theory debunkers” who noticed this parallel and provide it in the form of a parody in support of the official story. I guess the thought process goes, look, you could use similar logic to implicate the Evil Galactic Empire in the destruction of its own Death Star in Star Wars, but we all know what really happened in Star Wars — practically the same thing as the official 9/11 story — so you should believe the official 9/11 story too. Something like that. But you could just as well say, the 9/11 story was designed with Star Wars in mind, so we would more readily accept it. In that case, the posting by a “conspiracy theory debunkers” group could be understood as misdirection.

But no matter how you look at it, the following article is a fascinating litany of parallels between Star Wars and the official 9/11 story.

From the Debunking 911 Conspiracy Theories site: Uncomfortable Questions: Was the Death Star Attack an Inside Job?
We’ve all heard the “official conspiracy theory” of the Death Star attack. We all know about Luke Skywalker and his ragtag bunch of rebels, how they mounted a foolhardy attack on the most powerful, well-defended battle station ever built. And we’ve all seen the video over, and over, and over, of the one-in-a-million shot that resulted in a massive chain reaction that not just damaged, but completely obliterated that massive technological wonder.

Like many citizens of the Empire, I was fed this story when I was growing up. But as I watched the video, I began to realize that all was not as it seemed. And the more I questioned the official story, the deeper into the rabbit hole I went.

[read on...]
Note: here is what appears to be the original post, from 2007, so you can see how it evolved. It credits the “official science”-defending James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) Forum for its material.

http://websurdity.com/uncomfortable-que ... nside-job/
edgewaters

Unread post by edgewaters »

Undoctored wrote:When speaking of movies released before 2001 whose storylines or images seem to hint at the 9/11 event, it may be tempting to say it shows “they knew everything years in advance” but we must also consider the more plausible converse: that the details of the 9/11 event were finalized late in the game, but drawing from well-known action thriller adventure sci-fi fantasy tropes and number patterns that our “thought leaders” were fond of.
That might be true to some degree, but it can't explain stuff like this:

None of this stuff is really a "trope", it's not really even noticeable or remarkable until the event happens. Some of it even takes the shape of hidden winks (like the Supertramp cover).
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I agree with you both on some level. Undoctored and edgewaters make good points about the existence of both foreknowledge and people caught in a zeitgeist simply fitting a pattern.

However, the evidence is much more heavily biased in favor of more than one person with the power to reveal the truth choosing not to do so before the 9/11 hoax played out.

Also, let's face it; James Randi is a lying magician who is probably paid to dupe people about the capabilities of other liars like himself. It's probably not best to use a weak pathetically unrealistic script like those of Star Wars movies to argue for reality. Captivating — popular with geeks perhaps — but not scientific.
cooler1021

Unread post by cooler1021 »

I just bumped into the scene I described in my previous post in this topic. Just another attempt of demonization and linking with the hologram disinfo.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dakyDB_Fskg
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Here's a fresh Louis C.K. bit about "9/11 deniers":

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWZWdFng9Pc

I find it interesting that he would speak about "deniers", where the official conspiracy theories about 9/11 certainly do not "deny" it ever happened. Sure, it is a way to equate with "holocaust deniers", but also most likely a hint to the truth, because yes, it did never happen.
Follows the bit about 9 people who "deny" the number 11. And as we know on this forum, this joke which makes the number 11 unique and central to some hidden truth is also of a certain significance.
(Before you ask, yes I've seen stuff by Louis C.K. and I do think he is into the cabal and this joking around is not "from the outside").

Edit: here it is attached for those who cannot reach it on youtube:
Louis.C.K.2017.2017.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.webm
(9.75 MiB) Downloaded 1027 times
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

I can't watch the video, because Netflix has blocked its contents.

[it still works for me on youtube, but I have also attached it to the post, see above ~nonhocapito]
agraposo

Is it usual in USA to joke or make comedies about terror attacks? :unsure: In other countries this guy could be fired or taken to court, so yes, he must be in.

Anyway, it seems as if the public is shown a big laughter sign, because they react two seconds later to the first joke.
agraposo

I found another video posted here, but no comments:

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2403276#p2403276
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

agraposo » Yesterday, 22:21 wrote:Is it usual in USA to joke or make comedies about terror attacks? :unsure: In other countries this guy could be fired or taken to court, so yes, he must be in.

Anyway, it seems as if the public is shown a big laughter sign, because they react two seconds later to the first joke.
They are laughing at the "conspiracy theorists" "fringe group", so it's OK. But I find the body language of the comedian, when he says "it's a group of people who believe 9/11 was a conspiracy" quite interesting. It's the only moment he doesn't look so convinced of what he's saying.

I hadn't noticed the previous upload in the chatbox, thank you for pointing that out.
agraposo

nonhocapito » 16 May 2017, 07:16 wrote:It's the only moment he doesn't look so convinced of what he's saying.
I agree, the rest of the show he looks much more comfortable in his performance.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Just to start the new year off on the right foot, Fox (insensitively :P ) puts out a new cop drama called 9-1-1, because such brilliant minds could not come up with anything else. ;) Boy, it was real "lucky" for the planners that those numbers had already been emblazoned on peoples brains for decades prior with the emergency system.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainme ... ailer-911/
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

agraposo » May 15th, 2017, 5:21 pm wrote:Is it usual in USA to joke or make comedies about terror attacks? :unsure: In other countries this guy could be fired or taken to court, so yes, he must be in.

Yes.

It is entirely normal to make jokes about 911 or any other event that has befallen the USA or Western axis.

Louis nor any other comedian is not in on it (in my humble opinion). You can see that almost all comedians (mainstream) uphold the key narratives or desired narratives by making passing, somewhat awkward references to a variety of mainstream events.

It is the tacit agreement they make in order to perform to a large audience. Everything they do and say is 'framed' content wise, which is nowhere better explained than in, 'Manufacturing Consent'. If they are not willing to abide by these generally agreed upon and set talking points then they simply don't make the cut. No ascending comedian or media type is likely to disagree as this is the difference between making no money and making some money, which in the modern world equates to 'having a life or not having a life'. If you watch enough comedy (as I once did) it jumps out at you and you cannot stop being bombarded with the modern mythology to which we have become so accustomed. A comedian can be mid way through a relatively innocuous set and then BAM! You are hit with this awkward levering in of official propaganda. Comedy was the last domino to fall for me. It was a place where I felt opposition occurred. I was naive as comedy still exists within the dominion of mass media.

The media (all media) is framed in this way to make sure desired narratives are upheld. In this case as in most others, the comedians are innocent useful idiots. This isn't meant in a derogatory manner, it is simply the way in which the media propaganda system is set up.

The most notorious upholder (to my mind) is John Oliver, who can lever in OBL from any discussion point you care to mention.

Comedy is infected root and branch. Even genius level comedians such as Stewart Lee make common references to official mythology. There is to my mind nobody left untainted.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I just watched (again after many years) the UK-Lynda La Plante-written Prime Suspects (s1 so to speak).
This was made in 1991/2.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098898/
How well the “prime suspect’s” birthday was...drum roll...11-Sep-51.
Prime Suspect indeed...