9/11 references in Hollywood movies/TV series

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
cam251
Banned

Re: 9/11 references in Hollywood movies/TV series

Unread post by cam251 »

You know now that I think about it...

Here is a segment they call Media Reacts, nothing to explain about it :D

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dguiAWrUGMM

Oh and remember face morphing with 9/11 photos?
Well they now have video....

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEJgrCVullQ

Released in march, 6 months before September... I am seeing a pattern happening very much alike 2001... 6 Months people, 6 months
cam251
Banned

Unread post by cam251 »

just found DJStevePorters remix of Lob City
and the very beginning where he says Welcome to Lob City is the exact same effect used on all news broadcasts on 9/11.... I emailed him, hopefully will get a response back, asking what effect was used.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuoo1AEQdJw
Could this be intentional? or a coincidence?
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

hoi.polloi wrote:Well, so much for Conan. Pretty shilly stuff he's up to.
<_<
I was puzzled by your previous position regarding Conan, hoi. He's a Harvard graduate from a well off family, and a former writer for the Simpson's and Saturday Night Live, very much in the "club" so to speak. He started off his career with two dream jobs that most people in the industry would kill for before landing his own show on late night television. Quite the primadonna, in my opinion. I doubt that he'd reach the level of success he has if he wasn't towing the line and playing ball. Sure, he'll poke fun at the media here and there for a cheap laugh, but only in the same way Jon Stewart does, nothing more. I've always found him to be quite smug, angry and narcissistic, myself.

He's had several asstronots on his show over the years as a simple example and usually kisses their butts and leads them along so they can tell their silly little fairy tale stories for Conan's gullible audience to swallow. Below, is a clip of Conan poking fun at the Mars Rover, but again, only in a way that solicits cheap laughs and keeps NASA in the public consciousness. Jokes are okay and fun, as long as they subconsciously serve to ingrain certain things in the minds of ignorant audience members, in this case the fact that NASA is subject to budget cuts that could endanger the very real Mars programs! ;)

A real comedian would push the envelope (pun intended) and really expose some stuff, even if only subtly. You folks on this forum keep me in stitches, for example. But of course none of you would ever get your own talk show.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcymgpSdTT4

You can see a little bit more of the "real Conan" in the documentary Conan O'brien Can't Stop. His arrogance is more evident in that film and is illustrated nicely by the way he treats his co-workers (always in a "funny" way that people who work with him just have to laugh off).
Last edited by anonjedi2 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
cam251
Banned

Unread post by cam251 »

Here is a video of Conan, Stephen Colbert, and Jon Stewart

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGi8jSGpr5U
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I was puzzled by your previous position regarding Conan, hoi.
I appreciate your candor. Yes, I usually suspect everyone in the media - after all, if they are a success they are probably a sell-out. Acting is whoring. But when someone - anyone - shows an audience just how scripted our propaganda media is, even in a light entertaining way, I can't help but wonder what the motivation is. After all, that is what I imagine Simon or I would try to do if we were in his position: put together obvious showcases of the problem with media concentration.

I guess we wouldn't be allowed to go into it very deeply though, either. And it would remain on light subjects like the "easter bunny" and gay marriage.

And until the culture in the media changes, nobody will be allowed to bring up these things. If Conan's masters are working to change that culture, even slightly, I don't see it as an all bad thing. Not at all.

Call me naive or overly socialized but I tend not to believe anyone (in the media or otherwise) is purely evil. I think the people behind this nonsense are caught up in a whirlwind, a culture which misuses their power on bullshit and propaganda. A whirlwind they allow themselves to be used for because they have no vision and no imagination for the positive world that is possible if they had courage. Call me naive, if you must, but I think if they could escape their culture of cynicism they might make the world a better place and throw off the shackles of their masters. Or better yet, replace their masters and undo the structure of unnecessary authoritarian violence from inside, rather than being seduced into its folds.

I tell you this much: aside from my occasional wondering about a movie, a franchise or a celebrity on this site, I am a die-hard optimist in my private life. Which is why I am so hard on the people I see as the most spectacular failures of humanity: Alex Jones, Michael Moore, doom-ers, the crew behind "Equinox" and "Brian S Stavely" and other defeatist sims, and so on -- and why I am so hard on myself.

Of course there's a difference between being open minded and letting your brain fall out of your skull, but we've already seen how an association does not necessarily mean a close and meaningful connection. I am not going to blame Bush for being a Yale graduate, I'm going to call him out for being a fucking piece of scum. People have done great things while attached to or under the name of a terribly corrupt organization. Dcopymope, for instance, is a proud, professed Christian - which I find kind of revolting - but he also happens to be an excellent researcher sometimes. Life is a very mixed bag.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
- Hollywood Action-movie Gandalf which would make Tolkien sick to his stomach
cam251
Banned

Unread post by cam251 »

Heres a commercial for Delta Airlines back in the 90's

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K9amP4ySFU
It's the very end saying.. showing the world trade centers
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Posted by my old friend Maurilio on Fecebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Simon,

To be fair, I feel like that photo posted by itself is taken a bit out of context. The characters are in front of a movie theater, the poster in the background is supposed to depict a movie poster "promo", thus the "Coming Soon" text. Now just to be clear, I still believe this is subliminal messaging/foreshadowing etc, just not as alarming if including the above context (more subtle). In fact, the character talks about "symbolism" in this scene just as they show the poster. But I don't think it's quite as offensively in your face and glaringly obvious as say, this one:

MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

From Ghostbusters.

Quote from this scene:
"I am the keymaster."
"I am the gatekeeper."

Which reminded me of this image... :rolleyes:

wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

simonshack wrote:*

Posted by my old friend Maurilio on Fecebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Ah Johnny Bravo during his Hanna-Barbera years Seth MacFarlane worked on this show, the same cartoonist who claimed to miss flight 11.
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

War, Chapter 5 of the TV series Max Headroom. It was aired on ABC, 28th April 1987.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhZE65IxPcs

The scene that starts in 27:16 is specially interesting.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Psycho_(film)

Not sure if this film has been mentioned. Interesting WTC footage throughout.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

TOM CRUISE post-9/11 speech

"We're all here tonight or sitting at home watching because something came off a movie screen. A little bit of magic touched our lives.
And you always remember where you were, the theater... the popcorn... the people you were with, when that happened."
:huh:

You've gotta hand it to Tom's speechwriters: WHAT A GRIPPING, SUSPENSE-PACKED "WTF" INTRO! Is Tom referring to... to the 9/11 movie? Oh no - hang on a minute. What Tom is on about is an entirely different blockbuster - nothing to do with September 11, 2001 ! :P

"It was 1968, my family was living in Ottawa, Canada. The movie was Stanley Kubrick's "2001 - a Space Odyssey".

Phew! (*the audience catches its breath*)...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnnUIvhpMaE

Tom is a lucky man. He has fulfilled both of his childhood dreams: to become an actor - and getting to do what asstruenots do. <_<
lux

Unread post by lux »

Some of this has been mentioned elsewhere but I don't think all of it has.

In the immensely popular 1985 movie “Back to the Future” directed by Robert Zemeckis & produced by Steven Spielberg there is a scene that takes place in a shopping mall called Twin Pines Mall. Within the context of the film it is a shocking scene wherein the beloved character Dr. Emmett “Doc” Brown is gunned down by angry terrorists bent on revenge.

The scene begins with Marty McFly (played by fake Alzheimer's actor Michael J Fox) arriving at the mall just as the mall's digital clock changes to 1:16 am …

The mall has a logo consisting of two tall trees, each with something seemingly trailing behind their treetops ...

I suppose those things are intended to be just part of the sign but the way it's shown ... isn't it reminiscent of this?

And, if you flip over the “1:16” on the clock, of course, you get 9:11

So we have "twin" tall structures standing side by side with something trailing from their tops associated with the subliminal number "9:11" in a scene where a group of terrorists commit shocking violence.

Later in the film one of the pine trees that the mall's name is based on is run over and destroyed by McFly as he drives over it (in the film's past) with his aircraft-like DeLorean time machine and the mall's name changes to Lone Pine Mall, much like the twin WTC towers were replaced by a single “Freedom Tower.”

Other miscellaneous notes about the film:
- a recurring theme in all 3 of these films is the sexual attraction between McFly and his maternal ancestors whom he meets in his time travels (i.e., pedophilia).
- first released July 3rd, 1985 (7/3/1985) which reduces to the number 33 in their hocus pocus system

Oh, and when Marty and Doc travel into the future it is to the year 2015 which, at this writing, is next year. Just thought I'd mention that in case something happens. :)
edgewaters

Unread post by edgewaters »

hoi.polloi wrote:Call me naive or overly socialized but I tend not to believe anyone (in the media or otherwise) is purely evil. I think the people behind this nonsense are caught up in a whirlwind, a culture which misuses their power on bullshit and propaganda. A whirlwind they allow themselves to be used for because they have no vision and no imagination for the positive world that is possible if they had courage. Call me naive, if you must, but I think if they could escape their culture of cynicism they might make the world a better place and throw off the shackles of their masters.
They aren't that much different from the rest of us, I think, they just have a different role. We give money to the masters, they tell lies for the masters, both of us do it because of a lack of courage and vision. The fear is probably much more real for people who are really visible and whose opinions are influential; if they try to break the spell in any way that isn't approved, they'll lose their job (at the very least), and possibly much worse, things like getting killed or having their children and spouse turned into drug addicts and prostituted, stuff like that. We don't generally have to worry about anything except maybe our jobs when it comes to speaking out.