9/11 references in Hollywood movies/TV series

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: 9/11 references in Hollywood movies/TV series

Unread post by simonshack »

sublimity wrote:Having a hunch that it would contain some crude propaganda, I decided to see "Ted", the furry buddy-comedy by the lying shill Seth McFarlane and it is full of 9/11 reminders. There are at least three specific mentions of "9/11" and a scene where Wahlberg's character is wearing a shirt that says "1901". Other scenes include "441" as an address, "911" shown three separate times on an eviction notice posted on a door, and the 2006 9/11 movie cover-art displayed on a TV in the background. The word "Flight" even shows up a couple times, as we all know Seth McFarlane nearly boarded that non-existent airplane. :puke:
Well, dear Sublimity ...

As our forum member 'upstream' has pointed out over here, Mark Wahlberg claims to have been booked on "FLIGHT 93". In that article, Wahlberg is quoted as saying that he missed that flight, because he decided to charter a plane the night before 9/11 - to go and party and get pissed in Toronto:

MARK WAHLBERG'S DRUNKEN 9/11 TALE:

"We chartered a plane to Toronto and we had a lot of fun that night drinking Canadian beer, which is much stronger than U.S. beer. I woke up in the morning, in this very hotel (the Four Seasons) and people were calling and beating on my door. It was hard to wake up that morning. But then there was the shock of seeing the television."

In fact, Seth Mc Farlane also claimed to have been booked on a 9/11 flight - "FLIGHT 11". Seth is also quoted as saying that he got pissed the night before 9/11 - and that this actually saved his life...

SETH MC FARLANE'S DRUNKEN 9/11 TALE:

In an interview, MacFarlane recalled what happened with his usual sense of humor: “I was booked on that flight and I was drinking the night before and hung over and I missed the plane by about 10 minutes. It was a very close call for me.” He also jokingly stated, “alcohol is our friend. I think that’s the moral of that story.”

How interesting to learn that Wahlberg and McFarlane work together on that "TED" comedy full of 9/11 reminders.
The two of them probably get pissed together at this time, trying to forget what scumbags they both are! :P

More 'drunken' celebrities who "narrowly escaped death on 9/11":

"10 FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO AVOIDED DEATH ON 9/11"
http://listverse.com/2011/12/12/10-famo ... th-on-911/
simonshack
Administrator

Dunno if anyone of you has ever heard of this one... <_<

PAUL MC CARTNEY watched 9/11 sitting in a plane at JFK airport

Paul McCartney was on the tarmac at New York's JFK airport on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. He was waiting to take off after a visit to the city.

“Out of the window on the right hand side of the airplane, you could see the Twin Towers. First there was a plume of smoke and then there was a second,” recalled McCartney. “I said that’s an optical illusion. It’s probably just some sort of little fire. Finally the steward came over to me and said, ‘Look, something serious has happened in New York and we’ve got to get you out of here.'”

They took McCartney off the plane first. “I don’t know why,” he said.

Unable to get back into Manhattan, he ended up on Long Island, in a hotel near the airport watching news footage of the terrorist attacks
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... mac-219461
"First there was a plume of smoke and then there was a second?" :o

Ok - so I'm just being paranoid. Evidently, Sir Paul was simply staring out from his window seat for 17 minutes or so - and witnessed both plane strikes at 8:46AM and at 9:03AM. Silly me.

Or perhaps he was simply staring out from his window seat for 32 minutes or so - and witnessed both tower collapses at 10:28AM and at 10:59AM.

*** Slapping my face for thinking for a moment that Sir Paul might be a liar *** :P

Wait. Does Sir Paul ever travel in crappy passenger flights which regularly suffer delays and other vulgar, plebeian vexations?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:*
Dunno if anyone of you has ever heard of this one... <_<
Unfortunately, yes. I think I posted about it on the old site!

On the morning his old pal wacko-jacko was due to make his first appearance in court for kiddy-fiddling, very convenient court date fixing, "Faux Paul" or Faul is high-tailing it out of New York. That's what friends are for!

:edit bad spelling
simonshack
Administrator

ARMAGEDDON (1998) beats the 9/11 TV MOVIE - by a mile

Should you ever bump into a clown who goes "Naah, in 2001 there was no way they could simulate any sort of realistic-looking Manhattan skyline!" - show him/her this post. To be sure, I've met quite a few such clowns - and I always wonder if they have ever watched a Hollywood disaster/action movie in their entire lifetime. Do such clowns live in caves - or on remote mountain tops? However, I have to admit I'd never watched the 1998 Hollywood movie "ARMAGEDDON". Have you?

I hope you can clearly see my point here. Anyone familiar with - for instance - the early Playstation's virtual imagery, can see at a glance - that the 9/11 LIVE imagery is entirely artificial. However, I need to set forth one important consideration: If you wonder why people at large have such difficulty in accepting that the ENTIRE LIVE 9/!! TV BROADCASTS were but a (prefabricated) Hollywood / digital production, please remember that:

- Most people have not spent enough time looking at the original 9/11 "LIVE broadcasts".

- Since around 2010, what most people look at is the new NIST/FOIA imagery credited to alleged "amateur videographers". This "never-seen-before" imagery (absurdly released only in 2010) relies on the latest advances in virtual imaging which - of course - look far more photo-realistic than the ridiculously cartoonish, original LIVE TV imagery of 2001.

source video for the Armageddon movie screenshot (at 9:34 into the clip) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN6DYu6Bn_U

Please do check out the shot immediately preceding that Manhattan scenery - as the NASA guy pictured below goes:

"General, we've got 11.000 people at NASA trying to figure out that right now"

:rolleyes:

Can it get any more obvious that HOLLYWOOD /the NASA HOAXES/and the 9/11 HOAX are intimately intertwined ?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:*

ARMAGEDDON (1998) beats the 9/11 MOVIE - by a mile

Should you ever bump into a clown who goes "Naah, in 2001 there was no way they could simulate any sort of realistic-looking Manhattan skyline!" - show him/her this post. To be sure, I've met quite a few such clowns - and I always wonder if they have ever watched a Hollywood disaster/action movie in their entire lifetime. Do such clowns live in caves - or on remote mountain tops? However, I have to admit I'd never watched the 1998 Hollywood movie "ARMAGEDDON". Have you?
[...]

source video for the Armageddon movie screenshot (at 9:34 into the clip) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN6DYu6Bn_U
I encourage everyone to check out the shot immediately preceding that Manhattan disaster scenery - as the NASA guy pictured below goes:

"General, we've got 11.000 people at NASA trying to figure out that right now"

:rolleyes:
Oh yes, I saw that stupid movie! I also remember how it really tested my ability to suspend disbelief for entertainment — it failed so badly on so many levels it was just a lame comedic parody to me :P

I also love the lines just before that @ 9:10:-

Q “...we know they're not missiles, so what the hell is it?”
A “It's a meteor shower, that's what took out the Shuttle.” :lol:

The Yoodi Woody 'inspiration'? Image
simonshack
Administrator

Maat wrote:
I also love the lines just before that @ 9:10:-

Q “...we know they're not missiles, so what the hell is it?”
A “It's a meteor shower, that's what took out the Shuttle.” :lol:

Huh? :huh:

There have been 2 Shuttle disasters - as far as I know...

TIMELINE - ACCORDING TO NASA:

CHALLENGER disaster: January 28, 1986. Space Shuttle explodes after 73 seconds of flight.
COLUMBIA disaster: February 1, 2003. Space Shuttle explodes on re-entry

So we must assume that this ARMAGEDDON (1998) actor is referring to the 1986 Challenger disaster.
So a meteor hit the CHALLENGER Shuttle after 73 seconds of flight? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Oh, I was only relating it to the movie's storyline, that the Shuttle Atlantis in the movie plot was supposedly 'taken out' by meteors (not 'missiles' as first suspected @ 3:40 mins) :D I just thought it was funny how they squeezed all the popular icons, fears and propaganda memes into those lines: enemy missiles, deadly meteors, the 'Shuttle' & NASA's "11,000 people" :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Maat wrote:Oh, I was only relating it to the movie's storyline, that the Shuttle Atlantis in the movie plot was supposedly 'taken out' by meteors (not 'missiles' as first suspected @ 3:40 mins) :D I just thought it was funny how they squeezed all the popular icons, fears and propaganda memes into those lines: enemy missiles, deadly meteors, the 'Shuttle' & NASA's "11,000 people" :rolleyes:
Oh - I see ! I had missed that movie plot line (re: the shuttle Atlantis being hit)...Thanks Maat - for always helping 'clearing things up' - however crazy those things are ! :)
MrX

Unread post by MrX »

The 1982 movie "Escape from New York" has an airliner heading toward WTC South with a digital backdrop about 11 minutes in. Trying to embed image, but someone else already found and posted on Youtube:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21YUoCZT05Y

Specifically: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ZT05Y#t=0s
sublimity

Unread post by sublimity »

I don't think this has been posted here yet, although I know many of you know about it -- Super Mario Bros. movie featured damaged WTC towers. It seems appropriate to post after Simon's find in Armageddon:
source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og6POlrNU64

Woman: Look, it's Koopa's towah!"

Smiling Man: "Those guys will do anything for publicity."
<_<
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

What is that line supposed to be, between the fake towers in the SMB movie?
sublimity

Unread post by sublimity »

hoi.polloi wrote:What is that line supposed to be, between the fake towers in the SMB movie?
That's a good question - Not sure what those lines are there for. Maybe the animators were inspired by Philip Petit? :P
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

911blogger, many of the usual suspects.
Film calls for independent investigation into the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in 2001

Martin Sheen and Woody Harrelson are to star in a new film which questions the official story behind the 9/11 attacks.

'September Morn' supports some of the theories of the 'truther' movement, which has questioned the established version of the events of September 11, hinting at a government conspiracy.

The publicity note which the film is using, rather than give the usual idea of plot, reads: “We the people demand that the government revisits and initiates a thorough and independent investigation to the tragic events of 9/11. In the vein of 'Twelve Angry Men' this dramatic piece is set with a stellar and award winning cast.”

Also signed up are Judd Nelson, Ed Asner and Esai Morales.

http://911blogger.com/news/2012-10-18/s ... uther-film
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Until any of these Hollywood big shots support September Clues they are all pieces of shit in my book.
So.... They are all pieces of shit.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Styling itself as a drama in the tradition of Twelve Angry Men, the film’s advance publicity note hints at a cover-up, saying: “We the people demand that the government revisit and initiates a thorough and independent investigation to the tragic events of 911.” source
An independent investigation conducted by the government? Yeah, right. :rolleyes: