CANTOR FITZGERALD - top 9/11 vicsim hub

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: CANTOR FITZGERALD - top 9/11 vicsim hub

Unread post by simonshack »

59beamWTC wrote: This is just hearsay, and we can't just believe what we read on the internet, but it is indeed very interesting to think of the ways they made sure those buildings were empty. Barricades? Terrorist fire drills? I would give anything to be at the foot of the WTC the week prior to 9/11, and on that fateful day, so I could see what they did. But these 'barricades', if true, seem like a logical first step.
Indeed. A logical first step.

FWIW (For What Its Worth - and of course, it's not much since I'm a "loony conspiracy theorist"...) I can personally testify reading several comments on the internet (only for these comments to disappear over time !) to this effect: that the WTC COMPLEX area was inaccessible early on (around 7AM) that morning - and that police forces were seen early on (well before 8:46AM - when "Flight 11" supposedly rammed into WTC1) stationed and 'taping off' WTC access streets in Lower Manhattan. But the most interesting firsthand (so to speak) testimony I've heard, is that from my former Italian girlfriend's friend who lived in Manhattan at the time. He remembers trying to access the Path line subway (which serves the WTC), only to find it closed, with a notice that said "THE PATH LINE IS CLOSED DUE TO A UNION STRIKE" - or something to this effect!
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

But Simon! According to this video posted in 2011, Hector Ramirez "drove the last train into the Cortland Street station under the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. It's a day he will never forget." ;)

Nevermind the fact that this person is obviously reciting a pre-written script that he has certainly rehearsed at least a few times, what would be the point of doing a story on this man 10 years later? :P

He still gets choked up 10 years later? :rolleyes:

http://live.wsj.com/video/a-subway-oper ... D93AFF3523
DeeJay

Mail Online article re Cantor Fitzgerald "family"

Unread post by DeeJay »

Yes! Step right up, Ladies & Gentlemen!

It's that time of year again and some new actors are popping out of the woodwork to reconfirm that their loved ones did indeed perish in that tragedy that was 9/11.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ships.html. This article was originally published by the New York Post: http://nypost.com/2013/09/07/names-on-9 ... iendships/

The surviving relatives offer an explanation as to why there were so many employees with the same last names: it was like one big family and siblings were often hired.

I was unable to locate the thread with the "photos" of the victims but this article does offer up a few pictures that are not featured in the CNN Mémorial.

DeeJay
lux

Re: Mail Online article re Cantor Fitzgerald "family"

Unread post by lux »

Each name was inputted into a specifically-designed computer programme that grouped colleagues together according to who knew who best.
Amazing what they can do with software these days -- a program that measures how well one person knows another and then arranges them in order of "know-well-ness." :rolleyes:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Well I'll be darned. Almost what we might finally conclude is some honesty if they just added a bit right about here ...
Each name was inputted into a specifically-designed computer programme that grouped colleagues together according to who [was programmed to know] who best.
Talk about keeping your sims all related to one another. Did I call it or what?
simonshack
Administrator

Good grief ...

From that Daily Fail online article :

"The bank was seen as a family-run operation that fostered close friendships and saw brothers, aunts, uncles and even parents working shoulder to shoulder."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ships.html

Oooooh - so THAT would explain it all then!... :rolleyes:

Read all about the "CANTOR TWIN PATTERNS" - and other lame Cantor fitzelation - in these past Cluesforum threads :

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 0#p2277990

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2104978#p2104978

Fascinating definitions of "cantor" and "fitz" from the Urban dictionary :

cantor - verb
To leverage the suffering of innocent people for an unreasonable request that would otherwise be unmet. To bargain in bad faith during a time of crisis.

Fabulous, huh? What a great 'first name' for a slimy banking company which bargains in bad faith in times of crisis, leveraging the (phony) suffering of (non-existent) innocent people with unreasonable requests that, of course, would otherwise be unmet...

fitz - noun
1. Means "son of" (hence all the English surnames like Fitzpatrick, Fitzhenry) but can also refer to an illegitimate child, a bastard, someone born out of wedlock etc.

to fitz - verb
2. To instantaneously lose control of your bowels in an unannounced fashion. Usually resulting in going commando for the remainder of the day.

<_<
simonshack
Administrator

This ABC interview with Howard Lutnick should clear up any doubts still might have concerning the alleged "9/11 victims". Yes, I've posted this video before - but it is such a classic that it deserves to be seen again...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z5aW0ovieY

If - after watching this - anyone still believes Lutnick is a real CEO of a real company who lost 657 real employees, I'm afraid there's nothing anyone can do to convince such a person of the contrary. :mellow:
lux

Unread post by lux »

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Why I never realized what a slimeball Connie Chung is, either. Holy moly. This is horrifying. It's like watching psychopaths splicing their inhumane jokes together between outtakes of laughter.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Just past 4 minutes, Lutnick starts talking about the equity arm of their business, because the nature of the business requires all the phones voice mail to be linked.

What is exactly the equity part of an investment company ?

I sort of follow the movements of Global Sharemarkets, I've really only heard the term "Private Equity Company" etc. in the past few years.

Who and what are these "Private Equity" Firms ?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:Why I never realized what a slimeball Connie Chung is, either. Holy moly. This is horrifying. It's like watching psychopaths splicing their inhumane jokes together between outtakes of laughter.
Speaking of psychopaths, Chung is married to Maury Sumbitch Povich, one of the 'fathers' of tabloid talk-show trash TV, and known in part for live unveiling of paternity tests.
lux

Unread post by lux »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiMvXCp2Qvo
The_Thinker

Unread post by The_Thinker »

Wall Street firm that lost employees in 9/11 settles lawsuit against American Airlines

The Independent UK

American Airlines and its insurers have settled a long-running legal battle with Cantor Fitzgerald after the financial services firm lost 658 of its employees in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The case had been scheduled for trial in January.

The terms of the settlement were not disclosed when the agreement was announced in federal court in New York.

Cantor Fitzgerald sought nearly $1.1 billion (£680 million) in damages above insurance payments. The firm later reduced its demand to between $400 million (£245 million) and $500 million (£306 million), reported The New York Times.

In 2001, the organisation’s headquarters were in the top floors of the north tower of the World Trade Centre, which was struck by American Airlines Flight 11.

The firm accused the airline company of negligence in allowing hijackers to board the plane and crash into the tower. American Airlines said that it could not have predicted such an attack and that it followed federal security regulations.

Sean Collins, a spokesman for the airline, said that its insurers had agreed to settle the claims but the airline did not admit liability.

“American Airlines and the courageous crew members and passengers on Flight 77 and Flight 11 were all victims of the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001,” Collins said in a statement.

He said American Airlines defended itself against claims by property owners and others who believe that “American should have done what the government could not do — prevent the terrorist attacks.”

Through a spokesman, Cantor Fitzgerald declined to comment.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 04842.html
simonshack
Administrator

A Daily Mail article from September 9, 2011:

"Cantor Fitzgerald, which lost 658 of 960 workers on 9/11, thrives ... but for the boss the nightmare remains"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... mares.html

The article features an image (the one below-right with the "abc" watermark) with this caption:
"A crushing loss: Howard's brother Gary perished on one of the top floors of the North Tower on 9/11"

Howard Lutnick - Cantor Fitzgerald CEO ____________ His alleged "brother Gary who died on 9/11"

ImageImage

My forehead's also gone balder in the last 25 years... Not that Howard and I have anything else in common! <_<
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I have no doubts whatsoever that Gary Lutnick is a sim, probably using a younger version of Howard's face as the template. There are hardly any photos to be found of "Gary" on the net and of the very few that you can find, they are all poor quality.

This is "Gary" with sister Edie Lutnick whom Obama called a "hero" for her work with the Cantor Fitzgerald Relief Fund which she co-founded. Allegedly the fund has raised $250 million for victims of terrorism, disasters and emergencies. I wonder how much of that money any real victims have seen. I'm guessing a goose egg.

She is also the author of “An Unbroken Bond, The Untold Story of How the 658 Cantor Fitzgerald Families Faced the Tragedy of 9/11 and Beyond” and has regular speaking gigs.