"THE HEROIC FIREFIGHTERS"

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: "THE HEROIC FIREFIGHTERS"

Unread post by simonshack »

I just realized this thread was still missing a proper look at the "FEMA photographer" credited with most of the pictures discussed here - depicting "the Ground Zero rubble and its Heroic Firefighters": Kurt Sonnenfeld. The tale woven around this enity has got to be one of the lamest in the history of 9/11 propaganda/limited-hangout efforts. It has kept 'mainstream conspiracy sites' busy for a little while - but has, thankfully, pretty much fizzled out.

KURT SONNENFELD - aka "El Perseguido"
Obligatory Wickedpedia link... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Sonnenfeld

ImageImage

A couple of years ago or so (about the same time those high-resolution/never-seen-before images of Ground Zero emerged), the public was served with this personnage - Kurt Sonnenfeld. As the story went, Kurt was a former FEMA photographer who had snapped countless photos around Ground Zero. But now, he was hiding in Argentina, in fear of his life. He said the US was persecuting him because of the "damning photographs" he had snapped at Ground Zero, which revealed how it was all an inside job (Just WHY his photos are "damning" remains, by the way, totally unknown,..it appears Kurt has never elaborated on that!). Anyways, that's how Kurt's story goes. Of course, it's only yet another script straight out of the 9/11 planners' copybook - in order to thicken the "conspiracy-broth"...

Image "El Perseguido": http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2369402#p2369402

Kurt Sonnenfeld's script also includes a very "murky and sinister" sidestory (to make this bore of a script a bit more exciting - you know) which goes: "Kurt is wanted by the Colorado authorities, suspected of having murdered his former wife". Of course, Kurt himself is quoted as saying, basically: "I've been framed by the US authorities - because of my damning pictures of Ground Zero ! My wife committed suicide!" :rolleyes:

"9/11 Videographer Re-Charged For Wife's Shooting Death"

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/37 ... etail.html

The whole farce should now be clear to all Cluesforum readers: as the 9/11 FAKERY FACTORY released their new batch of fake Ground Zero Rubble imagery (around 2009 or so), they needed to spin the story of a 'controversial photographer' - whose clandestinity would help explain why these never-seen-before Ground Zero were released so darn late! .

"The man who saw too much"..
:rolleyes:
lux

Unread post by lux »

Thunder wrote:Really interessting how clean firefighters can be for an interview

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA6480sap18

Is this really a real fireman?

"it looks like Viet Nam ... It looks like a movie set." he says as he steps out of the wardrobe trailer in his clean-as-a-whistle costume.

Looks like Viet Nam? He looks like he was maybe born during the VN War but I'm sure this immaculate fireman has seen movie sets. :lol:
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

"Viet Nam, just like I pictured it...collapsed skyscrapers 'n everything" :lol:
Skeptrick

Unread post by Skeptrick »

I just lost an epic dissertation on the following clip due to a brief power outage, It is very late so this remake will be more of a series of bullet points.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68fExbnok4o

at @8:00

About the video:
-Osama Bin Laden interview from 1997 rehashed
-Clip from 9/11 spliced in for context
-Shack-Fu kicks in
-Notice firefighter (possibly EMS) coughing increasingly large plumes of smoke
-That's not how lungs work, time to investigate

After a few reviews:
-All three men appear to be exhaling smoke
-judging by their jackets, seems to be water vapor in cold, humid weather
-noone else in video has visible breath, but are dressed for cold weather.
-weather report that day in New York times claimed a low temperature of 60 at night, and low humidity all day. No need for such heavy jackets, and unlikely visible breath.
-Also, the civilians (presumably) mere feet from the foot of the tower seem relatively disinterested, and probably should have been evacuated anyways.

After Breaking out my slow motion macros:
-man on right possibly has visible breath
-man on left has the fog shooting from beneath his chin rather than his mouth
-it seems the middle man's coughing sound was dubbed into the tape (my opinion)

After cross referencing other footage on the ground that day:
-several people in shorts and short sleeves
-almost no jackets, definitely no heavy jackets like in this footage
-no visible breath whatsoever.

I am not sure what to make of this, possibly some of the worst non-digital fakery so far? Or misused video clip not actually from 9/11?

What do you guys make of this? Does anyone know where the footage came from so it can be viewed in context?

Note: My apologies, I am horribly dissatisfied with this post right now, Possibly later this week I will try to rewrite my wall of text.
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

lux wrote:
Thunder wrote:Really interessting how clean firefighters can be for an interview

"it looks like Viet Nam ... It looks like a movie set." he says as he steps out of the wardrobe trailer in his clean-as-a-whistle costume.

Looks like Viet Nam? He looks like he was maybe born during the VN War but I'm sure this immaculate fireman has seen movie sets. :lol:
Oh yes! I,m going to my car right now for a break. Then i,m going to save someone after my break. :lol:
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

truthseeker wrote:
lux wrote:

Oh yes! I,m going to my car right now for a break. Then i,m going to save someone after my break. :lol:
" It looks just like a movie set down there " Hmmm. :lol:
MrSinclair

Here is a report of the recent funeral of "9/11 hero" Richard Nappi.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/broo ... dh7iKVXMLL

I've tried to locate any earlier references to him but there don't seem to be any. I guess he was the quiet low key kind of hero. :huh:
Maybe he is a real person and the 9/11 hero history was tacked on to enhance the story?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

MrSinclair wrote:Maybe he is a real person and the 9/11 hero history was tacked on to enhance the story?
"Richard Nappi", from http://www.amny.com/urbanite-1.812039/f ... -1.3664949

We are told that on 9/11 Nappi was assigned to Engine 7 in lower Manhattan.

Funny thing, "engine 7" is the same phony unit to which the "Naudet brothers" were attached.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naudet_brothers

I think it is pretty safe to argue that there never was a "Richard Nappi". At most there has been an actor who impersonated him and who can probably be seen in one scene or the other in that nauseating, fake, De Niro-sponsored movie.

Maybe (just maybe) this could be him, from around the 34:50 mark of the DVD version, pretending to be in the lobby of the towers, wearing his "engine 7" helmet and blabbering about planes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbXcR3CEC9c

For the sheer purpose of the continuing "reminders" that 9/11 requires in the media, this character name and a couple of pictures must have been brought to surface now to be served into the "news". Why not? After all, they created them, and they can "kill off" them.
MrSinclair

I did some searching on Nappi and he doesn't seem to really exist prior to his recent death. Like so much of the narrative assembled around 9/11 he and his story seems to lack a sort of resonance that a true story would have. Many of these heroes seem to remain unknown and hidden away until deployed when suddenly they are presented in a sense as having been there all along.

Your point is well taken. If Nappi were real and known to be a 9/11 hero where are the previous news articles or feature stories recognizing him as such? How could he remain unmentioned online anywhere for his heroic acts that day? Why was he not sought out, interviewed and profiled by local and school papers in his area? Wouldn't he be a Marshall in local parades or speaking at high schools to encourage the children? No there is none of that, just some recent media content with a self-fulfilling air of of authenticity.

I'm sure you are right Nohno, he is no more real than the absurd Vietnam vet fireman who ranks as my new favorite comedic bit-player in this melodrama. :wacko:
IwasBettyOng

Unread post by IwasBettyOng »

My observations on those oh so sacred firefighting heroes is that they look like criminals. Their photos remind me of mugshots. Many of them are exceptionally scruffy and look so unfit (as in unhealthy).I have never seen a British firefighter looking overweight or unkempt. Don't these guys have to undergo medicals or have smartness guidelines?
They look like extras from a gangster movie,extras being the operative word. Also, whenever they are shown in the many videos of the event they aren't doing anything, either standing or strolling about, waiting for their cues no doubt.
burlington

Re:

Unread post by burlington »

fakers911 wrote:
EDIT: Ah.. we have found ourselves a ( C ) picture!!

Exposure to 'jet fuel' made those fire fighters shrink?
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

What's wrong with this guy's foot? It's twisted at such an awkward angle. His leg looks broken at the knee as well. He has amazing balance to be hobbling around on just one good leg!

Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

nonhocapito wrote:
MrSinclair wrote:Maybe he is a real person and the 9/11 hero history was tacked on to enhance the story?

"Richard Nappi", from http://www.amny.com/urbanite-1.812039/f ... -1.3664949

We are told that on 9/11 Nappi was assigned to Engine 7 in lower Manhattan.

Funny thing, "engine 7" is the same phony unit to which the "Naudet brothers" were attached.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naudet_brothers

I think it is pretty safe to argue that there never was a "Richard Nappi". At most there has been an actor who impersonated him and who can probably be seen in one scene or the other in that nauseating, fake, De Niro-sponsored movie.

Maybe (just maybe) this could be him, from around the 34:50 mark of the DVD version, pretending to be in the lobby of the towers, wearing his "engine 7" helmet and blabbering about planes:

For the sheer purpose of the continuing "reminders" that 9/11 requires in the media, this character name and a couple of pictures must have been brought to surface now to be served into the "news". Why not? After all, they created them, and they can "kill off" them.
Good Old Engine 7! The MOST convenient firehouse in all New York for the events of 911 to unfold, LOTS of deception in that building AND it shows up in scores of amateur footage as well as Avery's Docudrama! :rolleyes:
lux

Unread post by lux »

Odd logo choice for an FD unit:

source

vis-a-vis:

Last edited by lux on Sat May 26, 2012 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Good find, Lux!

How peculiar... <_<
Seagram's Seven Crown, otherwise known as Seagram's Seven, is a blended American whiskey produced by Diageo under the Seagram name. Seagram's beverage division was acquired by Diageo, Pernod, and The Coca-Cola Company in 2000.

Seagram's Seven is typically consumed in combination with a non-alcoholic beverage. Popular mixers include cola and lemon-lime. Seagram's Seven with 7up is known as a 7 and 7. Seagram's Seven has an ABV of 40%.
Then there's
Sevens, Elevens, and Doubles (often abbreviated, "7s, 11s, and doubles" or "7/11/2x") is a drinking game played using a pair of standard dice and a shared cup, filled with an alcoholic beverage (typically beer) and placed in the middle of a table. [See also Liar's Dice aka Deception Dice]
And of course, "The Magnificent Seven" (1960) is a famous Hollywood western movie :rolleyes: