"THE HEROIC FIREFIGHTERS"

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
fbenario

Re: "THE HEROIC FIREFIGHTERS"

Unread post by fbenario »

Maat wrote:And of course, "The Magnificent Seven" (1960) is a famous Hollywood western movie :rolleyes:
And, even more 'of course', one of the best songs by one of the greatest bands in history - and possibly drummer Topper Headon's finest moment. Without question the best white-rap ever.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm1TxllqnbE
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Cool song fb, I like it! :D It ain't an "of course" to me though, since I've never heard of the song or the band before :lol: (I'm not really into punk rock or any rap anyway). But unless it was a worldwide hit, or special to New York, I doubt that was an intended mnemonic association — unlike a world-famous western movie about self-sacrificing heroes. And who can say they've never heard the musical theme from it, also used for Marlboro commercials? ;)

What that patch shows is a Seagram's 7 whiskey logo (Intoxication theme) — Seagram's assets having been acquired in 2000 by worldwide conglomerates: Pernod Ricard (French), Diageo (British), Coca Cola (US) & Vivendi* (French) — Dice: gambling and 'drinking games', plus a 'hero' movie allusion. Perhaps to suggest: keep drinking (7 & 7s), playing games, spending, watching movies and believing in US western hero myths :P

* Note:
Vivendi Universal Entertainment was created in December 2000 with the merger of the Vivendi media empire with Canal+ television networks and the acquisition of Universal Studios from Canadian company Seagram.
sentientlinergy
Banned

Unread post by sentientlinergy »

You have probably seen this, a very good exposition of the naudet fraud.

"You won't even pay attention to what we're doing. You'll just accept it."

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBjPKEJfdTM
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

sentientlinergy wrote:You have probably seen this, a very good exposition of the naudet fraud.
Indeed we have & it certainly is — by our very own hoi.polloi (aka notitbros on YT) ;)
See also the Naudet Original Broadcast thread.
Symbionese

Unread post by Symbionese »

Maat wrote: What that patch shows is a Seagram's 7 whiskey logo (Intoxication theme) — Seagram's assets having been acquired in 2000 by worldwide conglomerates: Pernod Ricard (French), Diageo (British), Coca Cola (US) & Vivendi* (French) — Dice: gambling and 'drinking games', plus a 'hero' movie allusion. Perhaps to suggest: keep drinking (7 & 7s), playing games, spending, watching movies and believing in US western hero myths :P

Great points, Maat. (Hello I am a new member and I have introduced myself here http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... start=1380 )

My first glance at that badge had me thinking that "they" are detrimentally obvious with their laughs at us, but your analysis is better since who really has thought to get a good look at these ridiculous badges? I too now think that this type of imagery is well thought out and is meant to be a subconscious manipulation flashed for portions of a second at a distance on camera, as our minds do fully register and interpret images of all kinds.

Maat your comment reminds me of an essay from the Smartest Man Who Ever Lived (unless that too is some fakery), Willam Sidis. Link http://www.quantonics.com/William_James ... gence.html scroll down to the "August 1913" paragraph, that is where is gets interesting. I guess "they" are only as clever as we are intellectually lazy.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

No offense but that 'Quantonics' site looks deliberately designed to be nonsensical. Can you tell us how you found that site (and more importantly, how it relates to the topic at hand?)

Thanks.
-hp
anonjedi2

Re:

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

nonhocapito wrote:
simonshack 4 Oct 25 2010, 11:12 PM wrote:
fakers911 4 Oct 25 2010, 09:50 PM wrote: Can you post the 2 originals including the source you've got them from, please?
You may find some of this Ground Zero photo series here, credited to:

Andrea Booher/FEMA News Photo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32610356@N ... otostream/

A Zip file containing both the FEMA photos and the photos credited to Kurt Sonnenfeld can be downloaded from here:

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/WTC-Photos.zip
Hi Simon,

Is there another source for the Sonnenfeld photos other than the zip file at "Above Top Secret"? I have no reason to doubt it but considering the weird story around Sonnenfeld, I am wondering if these images are sourced on the web somewhere else other than ATS for folks who will immediately jump to the "how do we know these are real photos and not photoshopped by some conspiracy theorist?" argument. Where did the photos originally come from? Where were they posted?
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Re:

Unread post by simonshack »

anonjedi2 wrote: Hi Simon,

Is there another source for the Sonnenfeld photos other than the zip file at "Above Top Secret"? I have no reason to doubt it but considering the weird story around Sonnenfeld, I am wondering if these images are sourced on the web somewhere else other than ATS for folks who will immediately jump to the "how do we know these are real photos and not photoshopped by some conspiracy theorist?" argument. Where did the photos originally come from? Where were they posted?
Dear anonjedi,

Why don't you try and ask Kurt Sonnenfeld himself? If you have doubts regarding the provenance of these images, you should make your own efforts to trace their purported author - why would you rely on me to certify this?

Anyways, if I well remember, Nonhocapito downloaded those photos before myself from some other site - which I believe was the FEMA website, which also posted another huge photo database of the "ground zero rubble" back in 2010. Nonho?
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

simonshack wrote:

Dear anonjedi,

Why don't you try and ask Kurt Sonnenfeld himself? If you have doubts regarding the provenance of these images, you should make your own efforts to trace their purported author - why would you rely on me to certify this?

Anyways, if I well remember, Nonhocapito downloaded those photos before myself from some other site - which I believe was the FEMA website, which also posted another huge photo database of the "ground zero rubble" back in 2010. Nonho?
Thanks Simon. Like I said, I don't doubt the authenticity of the images at all, I'm just trying to find an original source and haven't had any luck with search engines. The purpose of my inquiry is simply because some people would write off the images as not being authentic since they come from Above Top Secret. Personally, I have no problem with the source.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack wrote:

Dear anonjedi,

No I originally got the photos from this source: http://theintelhub.com/2010/09/23/video ... eld-story/ so yep the abovetopsecret forum is pretty much the source for that crap as long as I can remember.

The fact that a forum can produce such a bunch of crap without having to provide any kind of source tells you how different is what we do on this forum.

As the story went back then, "Sonnenfeld" was hiding somewhere in Argentina, and the "truther" circles were making a big deal of his pictures that allegedly proved that explosives were used in the collapse of the towers.

Of course once we looked at those pictures it became evident that they were yet another variation of fakery based on the same virtual "simcity" that had produced all the other imagery of the rubbles and collapses and so forth.

"Kurt Sonnefeld" before a virtual backdrop, from the "Sonnenfeld photos" zip archive

"Kurt Sonnenfeld" posing with Tim Robbins, who was allegedly providing service relief to rescuers together with his celeb wife, special envoys of Hollywood to symbolize the presence of the peace-loving, meek america that needs the protection of the military to thrive.

It goes without saying that the source is unreliable, anonjedi2. That's the whole point of showcasing these pictures here. To demonstrate that they must not be taken seriously. That they were another time-waster thrown on the community of 9/11 researchers. It matters very little where those pictures originally came from.
There is no "Kurt Sonnenfeld", in Argentina or anywhere. Bullshit stories like this serve exactly to hide the original source of the faked material, which of course comes straight from Fakery central.
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito wrote: Bullshit stories like this serve exactly to hide the original source of the faked material, which of course comes straight from Fakery central.
Thanks Nonho - I couldn't have put it better myself ! :)

And the rubble imagery was, most presumably, 'snatched' from...

...OLIVER STONE'S "RUBBLE FIELD"
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2353367
simonshack
Administrator

Upholding the "HEROIC 9/11 FIREFIGHTERS" myth...

"Cancer kills three 9/11 firefighters on the same day"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29381978
No need to weep. NO firefighters were invited to take part in the professional demolition of the Word Trade Center complex.

(See page 1 of this thread for more evidence of photoshopped firefighters 'walking about' Ground Zero...)
simonshack
Administrator

Oliver Stone's "WORLD TRADE CENTER"

On September 11, 2001 a professional demolition team brought down the WTC COMPLEX.

In all logic, NO firefighters were invited to take part in the demolition job. They had NO business to do whatsoever in the area.

So how, you may ask, was the imagery (released by NIST in 2010) of countless firefighters seemingly dwelling around the WTC rubble produced? Look no further than Oliver Stone's "WORLD TRADE CENTER" feature movie - starring Nicholas Cage (and a bunch of actors clad in NYFD gear):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9XHbDNCeaU
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes, that seems very plausible.

Stanley Kubrick : 7/20/1969 Moon "Landing" Hoax : 2001: A Space Odyssey (early release 1968)
Oliver Stone : 9/11/2001 World Trade Center "Attack" Hoax : World Trade Center (delayed release 2006)

Both men are known for doing extensive research of their subject matter. I would not be at all surprised to learn that the Hollywood director Mr. Stone and his producers were fraternizing with some of those we see in the "Naudets" 9|11 film (2002) and making arrangements between themselves and the firefighter-actors, not to mention non-firefighter actors. We can also safely conclude mobster movie actors Nicholas Cage, Robert DeNiro, Billy Crystal and Steve Buscemi were all heavily interested in these roles.

Seems like a real bunch of strange chuckleheads that take their own lies they tell themselves too seriously made 9/11. I wonder if any of them suspect they have been completely used by false intelligence made by enemies within our own government. I am told actors and directors often get so involved in their roles and so caught up in their own fame and perceived importance that they lose interest in reality. They trip on "creating" and "reflecting" reality, and hence cannot distinguish themselves from it — i.e.; their role as a human being in society vs. the society itself. That is to say, they power trip like crazy over their control of society, they don't believe they have a responsibility to maintain clear delineation between their lies and their stances, or have conveniently decided that they've lost the power to, so they can be rewarded by the mob system they are in. This means that Hollywood might truly be run by a criminally insane "likeness" prostitution ring which sells and trades samples of reality to the highest bidder, who are in turn corralled by the military framework whenever someone in the system learns that their tiny self-invented "problems" are the ones they give themselves over to because of their greed. The producers of simulacrum are the actors, and the remixers and arrangers are the directors and producers, and they spread their mental disorder to the public via the consumerist theater complex. If so, it would not be a very large step, from their perspective, to cut out the middle man and work directly for the military for a period of time. Maybe it makes them feel like they can tell each other, "Look, we really did something. We tried! See? We are just so hampered by society. Woe is us." before snuggling back up to the teat of the Great Beast of Los Angeles or living in their multiple, million-dollar homes in feigned seclusion.

I suppose by Stone, Cage, DeNiro, Buscemi, Crystal and others trying to get close to the military framework it hints they have some kind of subconscious desire to "wake up" or address the dilemma they are in, but by remaining so publicly silent on their roles in the problem, they have no real intention of actually doing so, actually waking up their audience or their own selves, or working small steps toward a solution. I imagine they are too comfortable and/or in a bizarre situation that makes it difficult for them to imagine just how easy it would be for them to band together and expose what happens there. Wag the Dog (1997) may have been some kind of earnest attempt by someone, but it seems we could use an updated version like it to snap people out of the technofascist path we find ourselves sleepwalking down, if that's what it takes for our spoiled American imaginations to get seduced back to the real world. What a shame people are just not curious about the world they live in. Do you think Hollywood has abused people's fright of their own power to create a more beautiful real world? It seems humbleness has gone a very dark way.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Oliver Stone also directed the conspiracy candy film “JFK” about the “assassination.”

And, Stone directed what I believe was the first major Hollywood depiction of the "lone nut shooter/suicide wacko" in his 1987 film "Full Metal Jacket."