"THE HEROIC FIREFIGHTERS"

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

Unread post by simonshack »

FURTHER CLUES OF 9/11 IMAGERY FRAUD

Thanks for this gif, Equinox. (from this post of yours about photojournalist-fraudster James Nachtwey: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2361828#p2361828 ).
It inspired me to make a little comparison:

The first problem with these 2 images is that, since they are framed exactly identically (yet show two different, apparent time frames) we have to accept the rather unlikely notion that Nachtwey was using a tripod while snapping away in that rubble. But let's assume - 'in fairness' - that this was the case.

Now, let's have a look at the below comparison. I have measured the respective heights of 2 firefighters: the one on the left - let's call him "Phil" - would appear to be (or meant to be) the very same man in both images, while the one on the right ("Mr.X") may very possibly be a different man.

As "Phil" takes one step forward (lower image), he shrinks by a hefty 16% - while "X" grows by 12%. Now, one could argue that both "Phil" and "Mr.X" are just different persons. I will therefore not call this particular analysis a conclusive proof of fakery, but only encourage everyone to ponder about the following aspects:

In order for these 2 images to be authentic and legit, we must accept that:
- James Nachtwey was using a tripod - or held his camera dead steady for both shots.
- The extremely poor quality of Nachtwey's lower image is just due to heavy resolution-loss accumulated through multiple, ruinous conversions/compressions.
- "Phil" and "Mr.X" are not the same guys in both images - and this explains their (rather hefty) height/size differences.

If you are comfortable with that, let's just move on - nothing to see here, folks. <_<

Personally, I am now more comfortable in my belief that these firefighters are just add-on figures, pasted over those rubble sceneries:
simonshack
Administrator

Re: "THE HEROIC FIREFIGHTERS"

Thanks to our new member 'Human' for finding this priceless/headless shot - aired on NBC
At 2:27 into this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6158sdfRaB8

I'd never have thought the NYFD hired severely handicapped individuals. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Human

Unread post by Human »

I was watching this video of supposed "Firefighters" and I noticed some very subtle things in it. First, I believe without a doubt they are perp actors purposely mudding the waters with "secondary explosion" mumbo jumbo in order to have people believe real firefighters were in the lobby and also that there were bombs placed there as well so people can chase the rabbit down another deep hole.

Please watch and stop it at 0:09 and you can see the little quirk smile the "firefighter" gives to his actor buddy after he disrupts him with a snort in order to spit, it could possibly be a sign from the blond actor to the other actor to stick to his lines since he was going off track with what he was saying. Then another "firefighter" on the far right chimes in and say's they were at the Brooklyn Navy Yard and saw the second plane slam into the building "right in front of their eye's", well feel free to look on the map at were Navy Brooklyn Yard is and tell me anyone could see a plane "coming from the south" hit the towers.

One more thing that caught my eye this time is the "firefighter" on the far right's right hand, it looks very white/gray with small bumps on it and looks like a very thin "latex" glove? or possibly covered in dust from reaching into a bucket of dust to throw on him and the others before the interview?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1zED8dy ... re=related
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I've seen the vid before but the one thing that I now notice is the black guy has dust/talc all over his head.
Now any fire-fighter in a fire-fighting situation would be keeping hats on at all times.
If you look at 1:08 his head is covered in dust yet the two other white guys don't have anything else on their heads other than dust on their faces.
You can't even say if they washed it off with water, but even if they had, surely it would be easier to wash off dust/talc with no hair on ones head than with hairy heads!
Human

Unread post by Human »

Indeed they are and crappy ones.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Fake 9/11 hero admits lie; fellow firefighters furious

A South Carolina man who told his fellow firefighters he was one of the first responders on 9/11 has admitted it was a lie.

Jordan Lifander, a former Cedarhurst, Long Island volunteer firefighter, said this week that he was sorry for telling firefighters in the Palmetto State that he was a captain of FDNY's Ladder 133, which lost 12 men on Sept. 11.

"You know, once you tell one lie, you gotta keep up that lie," Lifander told CBSNewYork.com on Wednesday. "I got all caught up in the whole 9/11 anniversary and just lied. I was not a member of the FDNY, was not a captain in Ladder 133."

Lifander "did not survive the disaster any more than those of us who watched it on television," CBS 2's Lou Young wrote.

Dressed in a uniform with an FDNY patch, Lifander spoke at a 9/11 memorial service in Spartanburg, S.C., last year, telling the crowd he attended "47 funerals in three weeks for brothers who died that day." He received a standing ovation.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/fa ... 58839.html
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

fbenario wrote: Dressed in a uniform with an FDNY patch, Lifander spoke at a 9/11 memorial service in Spartanburg, S.C., last year, telling the crowd he attended "47 funerals in three weeks for brothers who died that day." He received a standing ovation.

What a crock of poo. :blink: 9/11 disinformation will be taken to newer levels in the coming years. So now there are fake fakers "coming clean" only to pass another pile of crap onto the unsuspecting masses, attempting to lend validity to this gigantic hoax. 47 funerals in three weeks :wub: , ergo 19 cavemen from Afghanistan flew aluminium planes into steel buildings which then fell freely onto these "heroic firefighters" who were there to save lives. :P

I'm sure the image experts on this forum will dissect this pic and any others. Someone needs to coin a word for Simulated Actors!
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

fbenario wrote:Image

Here's one to keep our eyes on. :blink:
Could we refer to these fake actors as Facts? :P
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Here's another interesting link to this item here.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/02/22/ ... deaf-ears/
At his old firehouse there was no sympathy for Lifander’s masquerade. They have a real 9/11 hero of their own. Kevin O’Rourke was a captain at the volunteer department before joining the FDNY. He died on 9/11. They don’t have much patience for fake heroes there.
http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.aspx?PersonID=99729

Back to the fake fake fire fighter, Jordan Lifander. He's told his new fire fighting buddies in South Carolina,"he was a captain of FDNY's Ladder 133"
Jordan Lifander, a former Cedarhurst, Long Island volunteer firefighter, said this week that he was sorry for telling firefighters in the Palmetto State that he was a captain of FDNY's Ladder 133, which lost 12 men on Sept. 11.
When according to the previous link I posted, his old fire house in Long Island had only lost an ex fire fighter who moved onto a position with the FDNY.

Surely his bull shit story would have been verified, prior to becoming a fire fighter in SC.
Lifander, who was compelled to come forward after some real New York City firemen got wind of his charade, was really a volunteer in Cedarhurst on Long Island
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

Ok saw the video in that link antipodean. So not sure if this was just a simulation. Doesn't matter as we can see the crap anyways. Some of these script writers :puke: By the way went to YouTube to see if this video has been uploaded there for mass consumption.
http://www.youtube.com/user/rhondastovall317 has uploaded this.

Code: Select all

Latest Activity Feb 23, 2012
Date Joined Feb 23, 2012
@pshea: Fakts ? :lol:
AnonymousTruther2

Unread post by AnonymousTruther2 »

Fake 9/11 hero admits lie; fellow firefighters furious (video in the article)

A South Carolina man who told his fellow firefighters he was one of the first responders on 9/11 has admitted it was a lie. :P

Jordan Lifander, a former Cedarhurst, Long Island volunteer firefighter, said this week that he was sorry for telling firefighters in the Palmetto State that he was a captain of FDNY's Ladder 133, which lost 12 men on Sept. 11. :lol:

"You know, once you tell one lie, you gotta keep up that lie," Lifander told CBSNewYork.com on Wednesday. "I got all caught up in the whole 9/11 anniversary and just lied. I was not a member of the FDNY, was not a captain in Ladder 133." ^_^

Lifander "did not survive the disaster any more than those of us who watched it on television," CBS 2's Lou Young wrote.

Dressed in a uniform with an FDNY patch, Lifander spoke at a 9/11 memorial service in Spartanburg, S.C., last year, telling the crowd he attended "47 funerals in three weeks for brothers who died that day." He received a standing ovation. :puke:

According to the Spartanburg Herald-Journal, current and former New York City firefighters contacted the paper on Monday saying Liflander's story was a "sham."

When contacted by the paper, he said he had been "trying to get out of the situation" and "got caught up in the moment."

"I wanted to represent what everybody was honoring that day," he said. "I told it from a New Yorker's point of view."

"It was that whole thing about portraying something I wasn't," Lifander told CBS 2. "The ego, the lie, keeping up with it, a very big mistake ... It just snowballed into something that was out of my control. I'm truly sorry for misleading and lying." :lol:

"I'm outraged," Bill Youngson, former captain of Ladder 133, told BlueRidgeNow.com. "I'm sick and tired of people standing up and telling people these stories for a little bit of glory. People have cancer, I have asthma and we paid our dues. In six months, we buried more people than you've ever seen and to read this story—this lie—it has to stop. Put that guy on the wall of shame." :wacko:

"It's sad, and it's disgusting," Billy Goldfeder, deputy chief of Cincinnati's Loveland-Symms Fire Dept. who runs FirefighterCloseCalls.com, told Yahoo News. "There's nothing more sacred than a firefighter's death in the line of duty death. It doesn't get much lower than what he did."

Firefighters at Lifander's former Long Island firehouse are, understandably, livid, too.

"It's a terrible situation," Cedarhurst FD capt. John McHugh told CBS. "I feel bad for the people of South Carolina and I feel bad for the people in the whole 9/11 system."

"It happens a lot because they want to get that hero worship, people telling them 'thank you,'" former FDNY deputy chief Jim Riches added. "It's a sick mind, but he's not the only one doing it. It's out there and I think people should verify who's actually speaking to them."

It's not clear if Lifander is currently a firefighter in South Carolina. A call to Lifander's home was not immediately returned.

The only positive news to come out of this--if there is some--is that it does not appear Lifander used his faux FDNY status for financial gain.

"We've seen 9/11 imposters before, but usually in connection with attempts to defraud the 9/11 victims' compensation fund," Young wrote. "It appears that [he] was interested in glory and not money."

Goldfeder added: "Hopefully, if any good comes of this, it's that people will do some work to verify who they get to speak."
MarioOnTheFly

Re:

Unread post by MarioOnTheFly »

simonshack wrote:
fakers911 @ Oct 25 2010, 07:11 PM wrote: These are by far the most clearly Photoshopped pictures I've seen so far! Even a blind guy can see this is fake stuff!

I agree - but what we need to do here is to convince the 'slower' people who fail to see all this crap - in spite of having perfect eyesight...
So here's my last contribution. I dearly hope this will settle the matter for most folks equipped with a good brain - and decent sense of perspective. ;)

The objects named A, B and D are three WTC beams present in the picture.
The red "C" is a precise spot of the backdrop of the picture (please get familiar with "C" and its surrounding rubble).

Now we have a slightly different angle: A, B and D are your perspective references to gauge just how little the photographer's vantage point has changed in space.
But look where "C" is now. I will tell you that this is simply impossible - but it's always up to you to make your mind up:
I also did a Gradient Map test using a 'sister' picture from this FEMA series. The Gradient Map is a photo-processing tool that selects chromatic tonalities within a photograph and alters the RGB balance accordingly. In any normal picture, it will of course alter every element equally. Not in this case, though:

In fact, the firefighters appear to be on wholly different/crisper chroma levels - no grade/amount of chroma alteration will make them blur/or disappear.
They have EVIDENTLY been inserted digitally into this Ground Zero scenery.
At closer ispection, it would appear that the entire foreground (bottom part of the picture) has been pasted into this Ground Zero rubble scenery.

Oh my God....Can't believe it...the C section on case photos...oh my god...

I just couldn't get through rest of the thread without commenting. This is horrible. Please tell me, these are "official" photos of the site and that they can be seen on some official (government) site.

Pretty please...
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Re:

MarioOnTheFly wrote: Please tell me, these are "official" photos of the site and that they can be seen on some official (government) site.

Pretty please...
These alleged ground zero images are as ...uh...official as they can get. They are credited to one Kurt Sonnenfeld - (a FEMA photographer who is now said to be in hiding in Argentina...just another phony story featuring yet another bogus 'martyr' of the 9/11 "Truth Movement"...)

The Kurt Sonnenfeld batch of 'ground zero' images was released in 2009 - as a torrent file which you can reach/download from this perp site:
http://www.911blogger.com/node/20835

(ps: I have moved your other question here, Mario : http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2365981 )
Thunder

Unread post by Thunder »

Really interessting how clean firefighters can be for an interview

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA6480sap18

Is this really a real fireman?
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Welcome I see you're new, HELL why stop with this one freshly cleaned fireman, are THESE DUDES REAL? :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUcT57AE ... EadgByYWg=