RAND, PNAC - Perp Ringleaders

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

http://www.septemberclues.org/PNAC_fearmongerers.pdf

This graphic was created by an artist around 2003. I find it to be a fascinating, brilliant and complex information product. There are many directions one can go from this piece, but it summarizes nicely the beautiful complexity of grassroots research. (Notice the tiny letters that make up 'PNAC' and how the information tree is organized in pentagons.)

If you are interested, please take a look, print it at your leisure (it's BIG - poster size) and distribute. I will tell you who the artist is if he gives permission for me to. Otherwise, it might be easy to find out anyway.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Thanks for publishing this,Hoi - this is exactly the kind of "network" connections I was proposing on the "Men and women behind 9/11" thread.

This should be pinned and merged with addiotional information on the main players.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

(Please don't bite my head off for posting this link to 911blogger. I'm well aware they are plane- and victim-huggers. I first sent it to Hoi, and he thought it appropriate to post here.)

I really liked seeing Hoi's PNAC poster, since it confirmed so many of the connections between the perps that I had figured out. It reminded me of something I had seen a short time ago on blogger. This link shows two posters (similar to the PNAC poster) identifying connections between the fabricated tenants of the WTC - the financial institutions - and all the other perps, both in government and on the PNAC poster.

I'd already come across most of these connections, but you might find something on them you hadn't seen before. You just have to ignore the absurd outlines of the 'planes'.

Here are the links:
hoi.polloi

At least they fairly introduce the planes as "alleged" but it seems like interesting information to look up for one's self. Hmmm.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Fbenario - that's pure gold. Many of the connections are known to me but as many had not crossed my research. This is exactly what we need to make the layman understand how it was possible to pull off this hoax.

We also need to look into the individuals from the NYPA that played their part in selling the WCT to Silverstein as they were from the same nefarious network.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

hoi.polloi 4 Sep 24 2010, 01:14 AM wrote: This graphic was created by an artist around 2003. I find it to be a fascinating, brilliant and complex information product. There are many directions one can go from this piece, but it summarizes nicely the beautiful complexity of grassroots research.
I hate to be that guy again. But because nobody will notice, I must be the one annoying person who underlines the lack of any mention (except for the lateral role of JINSA) of Zionism or Israel (and also, incredibly, of the american left) in this document, as if they had no part in the whole scenario that brought us to 9/11 and the Afghan and Iraq wars.
Laughable, sorry.

Statement by the author of the PDF:

When I frst heard about the Project for the New American Century I didn’t want to believe what I was hearing. It’s frightening to think that just one year before 9-11, that someone actually wrote down and published their desire for a “new Pearl Harbor”. What madmen say these things? It wasn’t something I was prepared to accept. After some initial research, I was given no choice but to accept. That document is still available -- on their web site! They really don’t make much of an attempt to cover up who they are, what they are up to, or what they want -- and when I say “they”, I mean “They”. There are a group of men and women who meet behind closed doors. They make insider deals. They help out their friends (and their multimillion dollar corporations). They have a plan. They have a nice little clubhouse set up -- it’s called PNAC, and I have this sinking feeling that the rest of the world is not invited.

Sorry but this is too good to be true. The timing of the appearance in the media of PNAC itself and of their controversial document, makes for a very suspicious case of possible planted disinfo in view of 9/11... what if it was a false lead -- that in fact was immediately endorsed by 'truthers' of various nature?
I don't know about you but I first heard about PNAC exactly by Alex Jones, so is it a possibility that the PNAC itself is a stop-sign to make us look no further? No higher?

It is natural for this PDF to be incomplete: but even I could have noticed that so many of the characters mentioned here have over the years stated their support in favor of Israel at all costs. If you think that it is no big deal for one Paul Wolfowitz being the son of a member of AIPAC and zionist, think again. It seems to me it is above any other allegiance you can take later in life, not something incidental, or a career move.

Something else is to be noted. All the characters in this blueprint are neocons, hawks, warmongerers of the right. And you mean to tell me that the network is basically all here? How then is it possible that the whole american left has joined in to help cover up the 9/11 scam or mislead about it, basically allowing for the wars? Why are they not present in the scheme? And why Bill Clinton, Michael Moore, why Obama, Kerry and all the Dems have always been supporters of Israel with silence or with words, and have endorsed the Patrioct Act and all the rest, or at least made it possible by looking the other way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0ZIJdN05QE

This PDF scheme isn't right. It doesn't take in any consideration parts connected, domestic and not, that are apparently opposed to neocons and even to the U.S. What is the glue here? Again: Only visible in picture is what appears to be glued by faction and money, which doesn't account for the left giving the right a hand.

And maybe I'm obsessed, and if so demolish what I say as hard as you can: but there is a contrary obsession too, the obsession to omit or deny the supremacist/zionist/israeli influence in wars, in the media, in politics, in finance: the whole mafia is never to be mentioned. Why is that obsession even around? Why the taboo?
fbenario

Hoi, I think you should look at this whole article. There are a large number of graphs and lists, which set forth a very large number of connections between many (all?) the financial perps, tying them to Barclays - which of course began as a British bank - and thus tying them all to the British Crown. This quoted material is just a taste of the 'riches' in this article.

Who Controls "Big Money"? The Barclay's Octopus

I am sure that you are more than surprised that the Barclays Octopus was a major shareholder of so many big money banks before the crash of 2007.

It is interesting and mind boggling that Barclays Global Investors Holdings Ltd is a major shareholder in all the ten banks.

A. It is the number 1 shareholder in Bank of America, Citigroup, JP Morgan, Bank of New York Mellon and the Sun trust Banks.

It is the 2nd largest shareholder in Wells Fargo Bank.

It is the 3rd largest shareholder in Wachovia Bank.

It is the 6th largest shareholder in Royal Bank of Canada and Bank of Nova Scotia.

It is the 9th largest shareholder in Toronto Dominion Bank.
G) Defence Contractors

How About the Top Ten Defence Contractors?

Lockheed Martin Corp.

Boeing Co.

Northrop Grumman Corp.

General Dynamics Corp.

Raytheon Co.

Halliburton Co.

BAE Systems PLC

United Technologies Corp.

Communications Holdings, Inc.

Computer Sciences Corp.

Again it is Barclays Global Investors Holdings Ltd. State Street Corporation is also a substantial shareholder in the above companies.

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=21392
hoi.polloi

Interesting.

Aren't shareholders supposed to elect the officers of a corporation?

What business would the Barclays have wanting to influence so many powerful organizations in such a way? :)

Interesting ... hmmmmmmm
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

So Barclay is a very powerful name. This is interesting information, although utterly incomplete on part of globalresearch. The very powerful players change name all the time, and who makes decisions, who rakes the big dough behind these brands is never too clear...

Let's not forget though the general tenor of articles globalresearch provides. Every week there is a new lecture about the dangers of Nuclear Armaments (only recently with an article on the issue by octogenarian dictator Fidel Castro -- and here's another http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... leId=21325) or the imminent nuclear attack of Iran, while their position on 9/11 is substantially aligned with that of '9/11 truth movement', with a tinge of leftist protest.

(Incidentally: I will note that this stale song of the "nuclear attack on Iran", which will never happen, is the perfect excuse to make concessions to the parts involved, lest the "nuclear attack" happens. Whoever plays on this fear, on whichever political side, knows the reason for the game.)

Fakery in the media is never the subject on globalresearch, and the deep, interesting analyses on political and financial strategies (which I sometimes read and probably with profit) seem to be mostly motivated by an heritage of the left and extreme-left wingers that goes back to when political reasoning *had* to be conducted as such, with 'analysis'. But there is no 'enlightening' either I am afraid. No thinking 'outside of the box'.

I wouldn't be surprised if their role was one of providing a few geo-political useful elements, but only to keep the left-wing thinkers into safe walls, where the enemies mostly are the reassuring CIA, Wall Street, the City of London and the Republican Party.
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

SunTrust was popular with the "9/11 hijackers".

Officials said the hijackers appeared to have relied most heavily upon SunTrust Banks for the movement of funds through accounts opened in Florida
http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/07/10/h ... .accounts/

In fact, 14 of the "19 hijackers" had SunTrust accounts.

Barclays is the largest shareholder in SunTrust. Another major shareholder in SunTrust is Warren Buffett, who has many interesting connections to 9/11.
http://killtown.911review.org/buffett.html

Bank of America also has intimate links to the 9/11 scam.

Three Bank of America employees are on the WTC victim's list. Two of them are not listed in the SSDI. Two of them have no photograph on the CNN memorial. Two of them have no comments on their CNN memorial -- one of them does, but it's from a seargent in the military and seems very contrived.
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... age10.html

Bank of America financed CameraPlanet, which was the mysterious company that released much of the "9/11 amateur footage".

The Bank of America has interesting beginnings -- it is an outgrowth of the Vatican's Bank of Italy, and was founded by A.P. Gianni, a Knight of Malta. Der Spiegel and Avro Manhattan report that the Jesuits own 51% of the Bank of America. They've maintained a powerful presence there, with its Executive Vice President having been trained at Canisius College, a Jesuit institution. Its current CEO is Brian T. Moynihan, an Irish Roman Catholic. Its former CEO and CAO, Marc D. Oken, is a Roman Catholic graduate of Loyola University -- a Jesuit institution.
http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED ... 007&st=300
http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED ... wtopic=147

The other banks are connected to 9/11 through their ties to the vicsims. The defense contractors are obvious 9/11 suspects, some of them connected indirectly or directly to the vicsims and all of them obvious beneficiaries of 9/11.

Could Barclays be the "controller" of these perp companies? It's CEO, John Varley, is Roman Catholic, as is at least one of it's directors.

Another of it's directors, Michael Rake, has intimate connections to KPMG, which has close ties to 9/11. Rake is currently a director of the BT Group, which controls BT Americas, which was a tenant in the 111 Eighth Avenue "perp" building that Theresa Renaud saw the attacks and made the call to CBS/Bryant-Gumbel from. BT America is also a gold-certified partner of Cisco Systems, a defense contractor (and partner of Lockheed, General Dynamics, Raytheon, SAIC, CSC, Northrop Grumman, etc.) that provided employment for one of the "Flight 77 passengers" (Suzanne Calley -- not listed in the SSDI). It's also a gold-certified partner of Microsoft, which has close ties to the NSA. One of it's advisers (Betsy Atkins) is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).
http://www.nndb.com/people/600/000170090/

Rake was trained in Britain (Oxford, University of Cambridge) and is a Knight of the British Empire. He is a dual citizen of the US and Britain, and served as the Chairman of the Commission for Employment and Skills in Britain. He is a senior adviser to the Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA), the British counter-part of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

Rake is definitely a "British agent" or at least someone with dual loyalties. Based on all of the connections between 9/11 and Britain, the British presence at Barclays is interesting.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

SimonJCP @ Oct 13 2010, 04:09 PM wrote:
Rake is definitely a "British agent" or at least someone with dual loyalties. Based on all of the connections between 9/11 and Britain, the British presence at Barclays is interesting.
I wonder if Barclay's took on the role of BCCI and Banco Ambrosiano?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banco_Ambrosiano
fbenario

A little bit more info connecting some of the perps, and identifying a 'new' perp organization of which I had never heard.
You are not likely to learn this from the “mainstream media,” but WikiLeaks and its leader Julian Assange have received the 2010 Sam Adams Associates for Integrity in Intelligence (SAAII) award for their resourcefulness in making available secret U.S. military documents on the Iraq and Afghan wars.
This year’s award was presented Saturday, with the customary “corner-brightener candlestick,” by SAAII awardee and former UK ambassador Craig Murray, after Julian Assange and Daniel Ellsberg discussed WikiLeaks’ release of almost 400,000 classified battlefield reports from Iraq.
What Is Sam Adams Associates for Integrity in Intelligence?

SAAII is a movement of former CIA colleagues and other associates of former intelligence analyst Sam Adams who hold up his example as a model for those in intelligence who would aspire to the courage to speak truth to power. Sam did precisely that, and in honoring his memory, SAAII confers an award each year to a member of the intelligence profession exemplifying Sam Adams’s courage, persistence, and devotion to truth ? no matter the consequences.
In the past, the annual Sam Adams Award has been given to truth-tellers Coleen Rowley of the FBI; Katharine Gun of British intelligence; Sibel Edmonds of the FBI; Craig Murray, former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan; former U.S. Army Sgt. Sam Provance, who told the truth about Abu Ghraib; and Maj. Frank Grevil of Danish army intelligence, who exposed his government’s eagerness to conspire with the Bush administration in advertising non-existent weapons of mass destruction in order to “justify” the invasion of Iraq ? and went to prison for it; and Larry Wilkerson, retired colonel, U.S. Army, former chief of staff to Secretary Colin Powell at the State Department, who exposed the powers behind many of the crimes of the Bush administration ? first and foremost what he called the “Cheney-Rumsfeld cabal.”

Ray McGovern works with Tell the Word, the publishing arm of the ecumenical Church of the Saviour in inner-city Washington. After serving as an Army infantry/intelligence officer during the early ’60s, he entered the CIA and served for 27 years as a CIA analyst. A colleague of Sam Adams, Ray witnessed the gyrations Sam went through to get the truth out about Vietnam (sans the option WikiLeaks now offers) ? in vain. Ray has acknowledged that, in 1967, he, too, blew a golden opportunity to “do a Dan Ellsberg” on Vietnam.

http://original.antiwar.com/mcgovern/20 ... wikileaks/
fbenario

(Admins - If this post is in the wrong place please move it. Do we have a separate thread just discussing perp 9/11 sites?)

How odd. One untrustworthy 9/11 site, Rock Creek Free Press (RCFP), attacking another untrustworthy site, 9/11blogger. RCFP doesn't discuss media fakery, but now RCFP is accusing blogger of working 'for the other side' because blogger prohibits discussion questioning a plane's presence at the Pentagon.

Still, it's nice to have blogger accused of working for the government.
"911Blogger.com" Accused: Is Leading 9/11 Truth Site Working For The Other Side?

Commentary by John Bursill - Contributor and supporter of 911Blogger.com

"Is 911Blogger.com working for the other side?" This question has been asked in an article written by the "staff writers" at the Rock Creek Free Press.

I found this article I have attached below rather corrosive and it appears to me some people ("staff writers") want to perpetuate some sort of civil war within our movement over the Pentagon? Or is it only that many people truly believe that no plane hit the Pentagon and need a plausible scenario to make that theory work for them? And the limiting/censoring of CIT's exposure and other advocates of no plane theory, is just too much to bear and they have to speak out for their important theory?

Now any reasonable person could accuse 911Blogger.com of being, too careful, too reasonable, too responsible and pro positive public relations, fair enough. But to insinuate they are working for the government is laughable, ridiculous and very hurtful to some very hard working 9/11 Truth Advocates at this site!

Here is the article from Rock Creek Free Press;

BY RCFP STAFF WRITERS
Since 2005, the leading portal for news and discussion about 9/11 has been 911blogger.com. Of the many websites for researchers investigating the events of 9/11 (a Google search for “9/11truth” brings up over a half a million results), 911blogger is the most heavily trafficked. The content is user-generated; registered users post items of interest and other users post comments.

But over the past two years, many well respected 9/11 truth activists and scholars have been banned from 911 blogger without explanation or cause, while the moderators have become heavy-handed in squelching the views of one particular group. These actions have caused many of the banned activists to suspect that Blogger has been infiltrated by agents working for the other side, i.e., those tasked with keeping the truth about 9/11 from gaining widespread acceptance.

http://911blogger.com/news/2010-10-27/9 ... e#comments
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fbenario 4 Oct 27 2010, 06:40 PM wrote:
Still, it's nice to have blogger accused of working for the government.
Agreed. Maybe something is moving.

I think we need patience and staying power. Lots of it.

Common sense and human brains do, in principle, walk hand in hand. We are only going through a phase in which a rogue minority (controlling the viral power of the mass media) has managed to hijack these basic and all-important skills of our species. I'm satisfied that our efforts are cutting through their curtain of power-lies.

Let's keep at it. ;)
http://www.septemberclues.org
fbenario

This guy's theories seem consistent with ours. Unfortunately, the fact he was given some type of access to RAND brings his credibility into question.
New World Order: Insider Reveals Diabolical Secrets Of The Rand Corporation

Alex Abella on how mad men and a technocratic elite are intent on starting World War III

Cuban-born journalist and author Alex Abella was allowed exclusive access inside the RAND Corporation to view their archives.
“We’re all the bastard children of RAND and we don’t even know it,” remarks Abella, as he charts how RAND started off as an organization centered around building new weapons for the military but ultimately expanded into politics, science, history and economics and was closely allied with the Ford, Rockefeller and Carnegie foundations. RAND’s decision in the 50′s to re-model the globe towards a new world order changed everything, with the development of “rational choice theory,” which turned people from being citizens into consumers, as rights and responsibilities were replaced with choices and people’s lives slowly came to be dominated not by integrity or what they stood for, but by what they spent their money on.

RAND’s ultimate goal was to have technocrats running every aspect of society in pursuit of a one world government that would be administered under “the rule of reason,” a ruthless world where efficiency was king and men were little more than machines, which is why RAND studied the social sciences because they were at a loss to work out how to deal with people and how human beings did not always act in their own predictable self-interests. There is no place for love, empathy or selflessness in the new world order that RAND and the Ford Foundation are working to create, and patriotism and altruism are adversarial to their aims.
Abella notes how RAND saw the United Nations as a template for one world government but that a new organization controlled by the U.S. would eventually supersede the UN and become the de facto world government, which is why RAND researchers such as John Williams advocated pre-emptive nuclear strikes on the Soviet Union, to make sure the United States would be the only country with the supreme power to impose its will on the rest of the world.

Speaking on the topic of false flag attacks, Abella notes that the staged Gulf of Tonkin attack and the planned Operation Northwoods false flag were both initially proposed in RAND documents, highlighting the total immorality with which RAND war games its scenarios, many of which are ethically repugnant in that they nonchalantly promote the genocide of entire populations with little regard for the consequences. Abella explains how RAND truly is a shadow government because it serves as a revolving door between the two, and how RAND is the cradle of the military-industrial complex and the birthplace of the technocratic elite that we are now fighting against.

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22473