Jon Stewart is initiated to the simulation

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
hoi.polloi

Jon Stewart is initiated to the simulation

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Recently, the nyuck-nyuck propaganda show The Daily Show had stories about "firefighter survivors" complete with agent-actors as guests.

This is a turn for the worse for the Comedy Central program that had previously offered sarcasm against the official story of 9/11. Keep in mind this is the same Zionist Viacom Comedy Central that awarded "Devin Clark" his own TV program and airs South Park's frequent mockery of people who doubt the official stories - such as the media myth of airplane crashes on 9/11.

However, this is a far more disturbing, far more effective endorsement of the propaganda. Stewart is apparently joining Billy Crystal, Robert De Niro and other criminal actors in endorsing the fiction of "thousands of properly recorded and confirmed deaths".
NEW YORK (AP) — Jon Stewart is on the board of the foundation building the Sept. 11 memorial in New York.

The comedian-activist was appointed to the National September 11 Memorial & Museum board of directors Thursday afternoon. Stewart thanked the board and its chairman, Mayor Michael Bloomberg, and said he would do what's needed to help.

The host of the Emmy-winning "The Daily Show" on Comedy Central recently used his show to champion a federal bill that provided billions to treat workers who became ill from exposure to toxic World Trade Center dust.

Foundation president Joe Daniels says Stewart is an important public figure and a regular New Yorker who saw the world change on 9/11.

The memorial — twin reflecting pools set above the fallen towers' footprints — is set to open to the public by this Sept. 11.
We certainly could have guessed it was coming, but it's sad to see a somewhat intelligent person losing so many braincells in such a single self-defeating swipe. Good-bye mythical Jon Stewart with honesty, integrity, balls and/or an important message to say in the face of the evils of our warmongering government. Hello Jon Stewart the usual sell-out traitor puppet of the neocons.
RoyBean

Re: Jon Stewart is initiated to the simulation

Unread post by RoyBean »

I was one who never really got into the Mr Witz magic
I don't know...something about his 9/11 aftershow just struck me as fake when I watched it (some few years late).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqY3_0RSAXY
The reason I don’t despair is because this attack happened. It’s not a dream. But the aftermath of it, the recovery is a dream realized. And that is Martin Luther King's dream. Whatever barriers we've put up are gone even if it's momentary. We're judging people by not the color of their skin but the content of their character. You know, all this talk about "These guys are criminal masterminds. They’ve gotten together and their extraordinary guile…and their wit and their skill." It's a lie. Any fool can blow something up. Any fool can destroy. But to see these guys, these firefighters, these policemen and people from all over the country, literally, with buckets rebuilding. That's extraordinary. That's why we've already won. It's light. It's democracy. We've already won. They can't shut that down. They live in chaos and chaos…it can't sustain itself. It never could. It's too easy and it's too unsatisfying.

The view from my apartment was the World Trade Center and now it's gone. They attacked it. This symbol of American ingenuity and strength and labor and imagination and commerce and it is gone. But you know what the view is now? The Statue of Liberty. The view from the south of Manhattan is now the Statue of Liberty. You can't beat that.

Then I found out his big bro, Larry Leibowitz, was big shot "Chief Operating Officer" of the New York Stock Exchange. Hmm...
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I hate to sound cynical but do you really expect anything from anyone on Television?

Jon Stewart is there to sell to the potentially critical opposition the same story is sold everywhere else. Keep people in check with a couple of witty laughs.

I watched him endorse big Pharma and flu vaccines, endorse Zionists pretending to criticize Israel, endorsing the wars pretending to have a laugh, calling the vendetta on Madoff because he dared to cheat the elite (and Stewart himself with them).

Of course he endorses the official 9/11 script. Integrity? Balls? Nah... Me thinks Jon Stewart is a Zionist, that's all.

[EDIT: I mitigated a couple of too-assertive statements above]

(and while we're on the subject, the same is valid for Stephen Colbert and all the other jokers who love to bathe in the applause of the hypnotized five times a week).
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Mr. "Fake News Desk"

Calling Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz a clown (as I usually like calling the 9/11 co-adjutors) would be improper - and way too flattering...
I remember when, in my innocent past, he did make me laugh. In fact, he still does - in a different way:

(caption on wikipedia):
"Stewart at the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear, October 30, 2010"

from Wicked Pedia:
"Stewart has gained acclaim as an acerbic, satirical critic of personality-driven media shows, in particular those of the US media networks CNN, Fox News Channel, and MSNBC. Critics say Stewart benefits from a double standard: he critiques other news shows from the safe, removed position of his "fake news" desk". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Stewart

"Fake news desk?" Those critics must be stand-up comedians!

Proud new entry at the 9/11 National Memorial and Museum (*sigh*)
http://www.national911memorial.org/site ... ut_Stewart

I can already hear the nerd-choir chanting : "Hey, why pick on Jon Stewart, Simon? He keeps bashing the establishment, Bush and all, he's on our side, goddamned!"
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

All these type of TV guys are Big Pussies!! throw Bill Maher in the Mix too, I like the guy as a person BUT bring up 911,No Planes,Controlled Demolition etc.. and the dude goes Apeshit.. Anyone remember the live 911 Heckler that shouted questions to him from the crowd on a live episode? Maher shut him down quicker than Alex Jones does a on his radio call in show yelling for security to remove the guy, More Pathic behavior?? Bill is an endorser for Global Warming,Socialized Medicine,abolishing immunizations,putting religon in check but give him a different viewpoint on Sept 11th and he turns into the Tasmanian Devil, I don't get it??
I can't think of ONE Celebrity that has our backs? And what's with Dennis Leary? STILL raising money for Firefighter charities 10 years later? WTF?? That last sentence in your Reply is Priceless Simon!!
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

This guy is having a good go at whistle blowing. I think the implications of what he's saying run a lot deeper. Very interesting, near the beginning of the article where he talks about incompetents being "promoted to a position in which they could do less harm" <_<
(Notice he still sugar coats his message with regards the settled science though) I know this isn't TV fakery in the technical sense of the 911 operation et al – it is a more insidious kind of TV fakery, plugging away at you every day. Propaganda is selling a lie, it's all fakery and slight of hand.

Apologies for linking to the Daily Mail but it is a book extract :lol:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1CWKjqSBn
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Remember when the big scary muslim extremist over at Revolutionmuslim.com supposedly threatened Comedy Central in general and South Park in particular for "planning to broadcast a cartoon showing Muhammed" ?

Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz picked it up and ran with it, and boy what a disingenious response!

"I try to stay away from going after Muslims, but when they threaten my friends, its personal"

Guess what?

Turns out Yousef Al-Khattab is a Jew, so is Mr Leibowitz and the same goes for the South Park crew and I guess if someone bothers to look up Comedy Central there will be "some" foreign disloyal owners and CEO's there too.

"By deception, we do war" - Mossad motto.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

MartinL wrote:Remember when the big scary muslim extremist over at Revolutionmuslim.com supposedly threatened Comedy Central in general and South Park in particular for "planning to broadcast a cartoon showing Muhammed" ?

Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz picked it up and ran with it, and boy what a disingenious response!

"I try to stay away from going after Muslims, but when they threaten my friends, its personal"

Guess what?

Turns out Yousef Al-Khattab is a Jew, so is Mr Leibowitz and the same goes for the South Park crew and I guess if someone bothers to look up Comedy Central there will be "some" foreign disloyal owners and CEO's there too.

"By deception, we do war" - Mossad motto.
I couldn't find where Revolutionmuslim had referenced South Park and/or Comedy Central as a threat. It's since changed to IslamPolicy; can you cite an article or something that shows the media getting in a big uproar?

I am always curious about where the free-speech line is drawn in different communities. We all have them.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

PARENTAL ADVISORY: This is painful to watch and not recommended for impressionable children and adults alike :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXcmc2AZ6ZE

Perhaps Jon's funniest comedic performance ever? :P

A priceless comedy found by Tom Dalpra over at fakeologist.com :)