"9/11 Propaganda" by Simon Shack

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
hoi.polloi

"9/11 Propaganda" by Simon Shack

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Everyone, please check out the new video by Simon called "911 Prop-a-ganda"

It is an open critique of the "charmingly" British-narrated pile of garbage known as 911 Hotel

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9VnZ-BMR3s

Then, if you want a revisit of that increasingly stupid 9|11 movie by the so-called "Naudet" bros., review Super Not It Bros on my youtube.com/notitbros channel.

This thread is for discussing the funding, the actors, the CGI, and the propaganda producers like Ben Silverman and Nextel.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Simon,

Very good job showing how the propaganda machine works and all you can do at this point is to laugh at all the BS they are trying to sell, that's how silly it is.

Well, Christine's daughter must be the tallest person in the world and for her to take that picture is just plain stupid and I totally agree, who wroth this 9/11 Hotel shiiit?

I have to ask if Ron Di Francesco can be at two places at the same time and be knocked out at one place, wake up at the hospital 6 weeks later and on the other hand making phone calls when he is knocked out.

Please look at the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmvTSrwdEJs and compare that guy ( Ron Di Francesco) with the guy in Simons New vid @ 7.52.

I think its the same guy but I have been wrong before so I need your help, what do you guys say?

D.Duck
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Christine Sweeting

"There was a light plane go in the tower" Huh?

Ronald Clifford NJ, was in the Marriott, helped a burning woman and his sister Ruth and her daughter was on the plane!

Ronald Clifford (856) 845-4362 1170 Walnut Ave,Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097

Anyone up for it?

And this guy with the Monsters Inc Eyes and Teeth is a SIM.

/edit

If the Chinese girl is a SIM, they have a new improved M3000 SIM. Im not 100% on that one. It's no surprise though that's she's an actress. She wanted to help people so she became a :ph43r:
talltx1

Unread post by talltx1 »

D.Duck @ Oct 19 2009, 02:56 PM wrote: Simon,

Very good job showing how the propaganda machine works and all you can do at this point is to laugh at all the BS they are trying to sell, that's how silly it is.

Well, Christine's daughter must be the tallest person in the world and for her to take that picture is just plain stupid and I totally agree, who wroth this 9/11 Hotel shiiit?

I have to ask if Ron Di Francesco can be at two places at the same time and be knocked out at one place, wake up at the hospital 6 weeks later and on the other hand making phone calls when he is knocked out.

Please look at the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmvTSrwdEJs and compare that guy ( Ron Di Francesco) with the guy in Simons New vid @ 7.52.

I think its the same guy but I have been wrong before so I need your help, what do you guys say?

D.Duck
D. Duck.........They are similar in appearance and acting ability but Ron doesnt have the "Kirk Douglas chin" that the other guy has.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

Excellent work as always Simon!

And of course your classic study as well hoi.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
hoi.polloi

Thanks Godzy! I didn't do anything, it was all Simon! Thanks go to him for putting out another remarkable expos? of the BS.
brianv 4 Oct 19 2009, 09:06 PM wrote: Christine Sweeting

"There was a light plane go in the tower" Huh?

Ronald Clifford NJ, was in the Marriott, helped a burning woman and his sister Ruth and her daughter was on the plane!

Ronald Clifford (856) 845-4362 1170 Walnut Ave,Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097

Anyone up for it?

Someone please! I cannot afford to make phone calls to the states. Anyone in the NY or NJ area?

brianv 4 Oct 19 2009, 09:06 PM wrote:

And this guy with the Monsters Inc Eyes and Teeth is a SIM.

/edit

If the Chinese girl is a SIM, they have a new improved M3000 SIM. Im not 100% on that one. It's no surprise though that's she's an actress. She wanted to help people so she became a :ph43r:

I have my reasons for suspecting when they would need to use a "total sim" - namely, when they are discussing family members of the fake dead. When watching this video I thought "it would be smart of them to CGI this fellow because then nobody will find him" but I admit I didn't see him as simulated by anything other than a real camera. I will re-watch the video more closely. Thanks for bringing up the possibility.

As for the Chinese girl, I thought she would definitely have to be a total sim, since they put her picture by the President to emphasize her reality, since they digitally placed the jets behind her (even though she was going into the medical field?) and since she appears young, with fewer wrinkles to animate.

However, you are right - I cannot see her as anything other than an actress - a bad actress. So if she is animated in any way, they matched her animation perfectly to the person.

I am assuming actress rather than sim in this case ... but it is getting increasingly difficult to tell, isn't it?
Batshit

Unread post by Batshit »

Simon, I cannot tell you how much this video has changed my view about the media and tv fakery. I hope you keep making videos so informative and frighteningly accurate.

Thanks for your hard work. :D B)
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

If you haven't been by Ozzy's blog lately, you should take a look [scroll down!]. There is a lot of new research into the actors and actresses holding up the 9-11 simulation, much of it very revealing.

http://911-harley-shirt-guy.blogspot.com/

I suspect that some research into the backgrounds of the various characters behind 9-11 Hotel will yield more insights into the criminal network that carried out the September 11 attacks and ongoing media hoax.

Great job on Propaganda911, Simon!

I hope this new forum stays up. I'm a little bit surprised at the choice of Invisions for a host given the recent history of 911m, but there's something to be said for persistence.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Thanks Fred,

That Ozzy blog sure has some interesting stuff and its good to see the original Ozzy has signed up on this forum and it seems he is no longer anonymous.

D.Duck
Melle Belle

Unread post by Melle Belle »

@ Fred,

I agree with the thought regarding THIS forum hosted by InVision!

Do we suffer from Stockholm Syndrome? LOL!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Melle Belle 4 Oct 20 2009, 03:25 PM wrote: @ Fred,

I agree with the thought regarding THIS forum hosted by InVision!

Do we suffer from Stockholm Syndrome? LOL!
Well, huh - I see what you say, but these are the reasons for choosing invisionfree:

1 - We just do not have the bandwith on septemberclues.org to run a forum

2 - I thought it would be kind of cheeky/ironic to just revive this thing in the same format. Also, no one will waste time trying to get the hang of it..

3. Hoi polloi just found out the other night it was possible to set it up for free and did it. Bang.

Hope that's cool for all !

P.S. : I AM the Stockholm Syndrome :lol: ...hehe - I was actually born there (even though my heart is in my father's beautiful Norway !)
http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Now this is really funny : I just did a little google search to see if "Reality Shack" ( a name Hoi and I came up with, on the fly...) was already taken by somebody else...

I found this :

Reality Shack is a fan-based reality tv community featuring big brother, survivor, the amazing race, and much more.
http://www.aboutus.org/RealitysHack.com

:lol: :lol: :lol:
... A "Big Brother" reality TV community - of all things !
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The guy at the back walking becomes a new man!!
hoi.polloi

ZUH?!? :blink:

:D

Did he become an "insta-terrorist" for walking away from the simulation?
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

In 9/11 Hotel, Amy Ting ("a mee-ting" of minds?) tells us what to remember happened to us on 9/11 (via T.V. of course):

"You have that memory, that horrifying memory, of the building coming down on you, you know being blown away, embedded in, in your brain."
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger