"9/11 Propaganda" by Simon Shack

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
stevenwarran

Unread post by stevenwarran »

TRANSCRIPT

NARRATOR: At this moment Ron Clifford was comforting the badly burned Jeannieann in the hotel lobby.

RON CLIFFORD: "She said to me, 'I'm going to die, I'm going to die,' and I said, 'no you're not. We're going to help you through this.' And she said, 'sacred heart of Jesus, help me.' And I said to her, 'you're, you're obviously Catholic,' and she said, 'yes.' and I said, 'look, while we're waiting, let's say a prayer.' So we said the Lord's Prayer, and as I was finishing the Lord's Prayer, there was another extreme explosion."

NARRATOR: Ron had no way of knowing that what he heard was a second plane hitting the South Tower...or that on that plane was his sister, Ruth, and her four-year-old daughter, Julianna. They were flying to Disneyland in Los Angeles for a holiday.

RON CLIFFORD: "In my mind I wanted to get home for my daughter's birthday---my daughter was born 9-11 1990, she was eleven that day."

NARRATOR: The following month, Ron Clifford was in his car when he heard news of Jeannieann, the woman he'd helped at the Marriott.

RON CLIFFORD: "I was driving along the Long Island Expressway [tears] and I found out that Jeannieann, on the radio, on the radio, I heard that Jeannieann had died. And given up the struggle after 40 days. I did...visit her in the hospital. I brought my yellow tie to the hospital and laid it beside her."

Is Clifford saying he visited Jeannieann in extremis? So, he turns around on the Long Island Expressway, makes his way to New York Hospital on East 68th Street (Cornell Burn Unit) after the corpse has grown cold enough to have the news go out on WINS News Radio, or whatever, and the hospital staff lets in what is a complete stranger to view the body bag?

And short of this scenario---what the fuck does his Goddamn yellow tie have to do with the price of shit in China?!?!?!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

stevenwarran 4 Oct 24 2009, 02:14 AM wrote: TRANSCRIPT

NARRATOR: At this moment Ron Clifford was comforting the badly burned Jeannieann in the hotel lobby.

RON CLIFFORD: "She said to me, 'I'm going to die, I'm going to die,' and I said, 'no you're not. We're going to help you through this.' And she said, 'sacred heart of Jesus, help me.' And I said to her, 'you're, you're obviously Catholic,' and she said, 'yes.' and I said, 'look, while we're waiting, let's say a prayer.' So we said the Lord's Prayer, and as I was finishing the Lord's Prayer, there was another extreme explosion."

NARRATOR: Ron had no way of knowing that what he heard was a second plane hitting the South Tower...or that on that plane was his sister, Ruth, and her four-year-old daughter, Julianna. They were flying to Disneyland in Los Angeles for a holiday.

RON CLIFFORD: "In my mind I wanted to get home for my daughter's birthday---my daughter was born 9-11 1990, she was eleven that day."

NARRATOR: The following month, Ron Clifford was in his car when he heard news of Jeannieann, the woman he'd helped at the Marriott.

RON CLIFFORD: "I was driving along the Long Island Expressway [tears] and I found out that Jeannieann, on the radio, on the radio, I heard that Jeannieann had died. And given up the struggle after 40 days. I did...visit her in the hospital. I brought my yellow tie to the hospital and laid it beside her."

Is Clifford saying he visited Jeannieann in extremis? So, he turns around on the Long Island Expressway, makes his way to New York Hospital on East 68th Street (Cornell Burn Unit) after the corpse has grown cold enough to have the news go out on WINS News Radio, or whatever, and the hospital staff lets in what is a complete stranger to view the body bag?

And short of this scenario---what the fuck does his Goddamn yellow tie have to do with the price of shit in China?!?!?!
Please someone call him! My allowance doesn't stretch that far :-)

Ronald Clifford (856) 845-4362 1170 Walnut Ave,Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

stevenwarran @ Oct 24 2009, 01:14 AM wrote: Is Clifford saying he visited Jeannieann in extremis? So, he turns around on the Long Island Expressway, makes his way to New York Hospital on East 68th Street (Cornell Burn Unit) after the corpse has grown cold enough to have the news go out on WINS News Radio, or whatever, and the hospital staff lets in what is a complete stranger to view the body bag?

No kidding! I didn't even get that he would have had to immediately go to the hospital (after going home to get his yellow tie?) in time to get to Jeannieann while her body is available for him to access.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
amandareconwith

Unread post by amandareconwith »

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I like your idea very much! Let me think about how we can do this.
godzilla

Here is a propaganda video just put out by the ACLU that people could present to me as evidence that people died on 9/11. To see this as acting would probably be a big stretch for them.

9/11 Families: Send Guantanamo Detainees To Federal Court

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN23poK9F6s
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

godzilla 4 Nov 11 2009, 12:42 AM wrote: Here is a propaganda video just put out by the ACLU that people could present to me as evidence that people died on 9/11. To see this as acting would probably be a big stretch for them.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...and Gary Welz thinks the government lied about air quality, the Jersey Girls want another mock investigation. Who gives a shit? This is the false limited hangout game they've been playing. A facade of convenient clues and altruistic appearances leading to what didn't happen and propping up the bigger lie.

Lying fucking actors. Hand on the heart, tear in the eye actors. Don't be bamboozled by sweet little granny characters. There's evil men and evil women. They get old.

My first impression is that Weltry and Leinung are thespians and Perry is military. If pinheads are offended, mealy-mouthed born again planehuggers like Jeffy think it's disgusting? Too bad. Suck it up buttercups. Or if you prefer you're free to weep over the fable for the rest of your dupe lives.
godzilla

ozzybinoswald 4 Nov 10 2009, 05:39 PM wrote:
godzilla 4 Nov 11 2009, 12:42 AM wrote: Here is a propaganda video just put out by the ACLU that people could present to me as evidence that people died on 9/11. To see this as acting would probably be a big stretch for them.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...and Gary Welz thinks the government lied about air quality, the Jersey Girls want another mock investigation. Who gives a shit? This is the false limited hangout game they've been playing. A facade of convenient clues leading to what didn't happen. Propping up the bigger lie.

Lying fucking actors. Hand on the heart, tear in the eye actors. Don't be bamboozled by sweet little granny characters. There's evil men and evil women. They get old.

My first impression is that Weltry and Leinung are thespians and Perry is military.
I certainly agree with you. Too many take the easy way and add the lies to the rest of the propaganda so they don't have to look deeper.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Godzilla...check out what I was able to post over at ACLU ! :)

http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-secur ... ment-11826

simon shack Says:
Nov 16th, 2009 at 11:30am

Anonymous (nov15) said:
"Fire your videographer. What's with the halting, constant zooming in during the interview?"

Indeed. Something is wrong about these interviews. And something is wrong about these alleged 'parents of victims': They are most likely actors, since it has now been proven that just about the entire pool of "9/11 victims" was made up by a computer database. Please read the "Vicsim Report" and the "Memorial Scams" articles which you may find on the septembercluesDOTinfo website.

I've been looking at quite a few videos of ACLU - the general impression is that their main agenda is to maintain the idea that we all live in a democratic society - and that there are people who are doing somethin' about the bad stuff in our World...
http://www.septemberclues.org
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Guys,

Don't you find it interesting that Adele, John and Pat were all interviewed in the same hotel or hotel room or studio set up.

All they did was just to shuffle some furniture around and change some of them and hang that black shit over the window when Pat was on camera.

I am sure Adele took that picture of her son on the subway to get to the hotel room.

What serious camera team would ask real "family members" to come to a hotel or a studio look alike to give their statements.

Standard way to do this, is to go to their home and do the interview to get the right feel when its serious stuff.

I would love to see family members that lost a loved one in the Tsunami 2005 being asked to go to a hotel room to give their statement.

I have seen hundreds of interviews of Tsunami family members cos we lost many friends in Sweden on that day and not one have been interviewed in a hotel room.

The same thing goes for the Estonia thing in Sweden.

This is just BS bad acting/propaganda and I would not be surprised if all three are sims, its getting more stupid by the minute and the perps are getting lazy.

D.Duck
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

D.Duck @ Nov 16 2009, 06:46 PM wrote: Guys,

Don't you find it interesting that Adele, John and Pat were all interviewed in the same hotel or hotel room or studio set up.

All they did was just to shuffle some furniture around and change some of them and hang that black shit over the window when Pat was on camera.

I am sure Adele took that picture of her son on the subway to get to the hotel room.

What serious camera team would ask real "family members" to come to a hotel or a studio look alike to give their statements.

Standard way to do this, is to go to their home and do the interview to get the right feel when its serious stuff.

I would love to see family members that lost a loved one in the Tsunami 2005 being asked to go to a hotel room to give their statement.

I have seen hundreds of interviews of Tsunami family members cos we lost many friends in Sweden on that day and not one have been interviewed in a hotel room.

This is just BS bad acting/propaganda and I would not be surprised if all three are sims, its getting more stupid by the minute and the perps are getting lazy.

D.Duck
Thats a good point D. The same was used for Ron Clifford too!
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

D.Duck @ Nov 16 2009, 06:46 PM wrote: Guys,

D.Duck
Ha ha, well spotted.
It's not even fun anymore.
It's time to force these criminals to crash and burn.
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

apparently this WWF advert won an award for an agency in Brazil, although the WWF chose not to use it.

Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

D.Duck 4 Nov 16 2009, 06:46 PM wrote: ...

D.Duck
Correct. At the Estonia incident 1994 the governments immediately explained the cause and appointed a Commission to verify only that cause. Various 'experts' immediately confirmed the cause and media supported only that. Poor surviviors were ignored and there testimones edited. Scientific reports issued by various research bodies were easily falsified. Films of the wreck were edited. Etc, etc. Everything essential was falsified to support the 'official' story. It seems the 911 perps have learnt from that. I have described it at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/news.htm .
McCob

Unread post by McCob »

Hello, My first post on this website. Greetings to all good hearted truthers. Simon, if you see this, I finally got on. I recognize some of you from 911 movement.org...I heard what happened to Slick and I am sad that he and his wife had to go through such a thing. Anyway, onward and upward. Death to the NWO!!!!!!!!!!!!