"9/11 Propaganda" by Simon Shack

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.

Postby D.Duck on December 19th, 2009, 11:14 pm

McCob,

Welcome and good to see you again. Hope you will like it here.

I really like your attitude and spirit, lets move on.


D.Duck
D.Duck
Member
 
Posts: 295
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:08 pm

Postby McCob on December 21st, 2009, 4:20 am

D.Duck @ Dec 19 2009, 11:14 PM wrote: McCob,

Welcome and good to see you again. Hope you will like it here.

I really like your attitude and spirit, lets move on.


D.Duck


D Duck...thank you for the welcome. I do like it here. I think the tide is turning. Where I am at in central Michigan the sense of betrayel from the government is palpable amongst the people. I am talking about contruction workers, waitresses, truck drivers, farmhands,..., working people. They are not quite ready to embrace "inside job" but they know the US govt is not trustworthy.

I am a little worked up right now. I just left Jesse Ventura's sight where I was arguing. they are losing and they know it!

By the Way!! Happy Holidays to all good hearted truthers!!!!!
McCob
Member
 
Posts: 26
Joined: December 1st, 2009, 7:21 pm

Postby antipodean on January 21st, 2010, 3:46 am

I've just watched this again, & clicked onto the BBC webpage, Ron Clifford escape's the WTC (where he worked) fearing for his life, and ends up in the Marriot Hotel even though it was being evacuated.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/nort ... 540529.stm

They certainly went over the top for the memorials for his sister & niece.
http://www.newlondonpoliceunion.com/mcourt.html
antipodean
Member
 
Posts: 591
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 2:53 am

Postby hoi.polloi on April 12th, 2010, 10:19 am

This topic can be for posting any videos that dissect the 9/11 propaganda.

We have covered "9/11 Hotel" ... and also "9|11" by the Naudets.

"The Falling Man" deserves some more attention, but it is really quite awful and makes you want to go to the New Jersey paper and yell at them. Haha
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4976
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Postby IceDash on April 12th, 2010, 9:29 pm

hoi.polloi @ Apr 12 2010, 10:19 AM wrote: This topic can be for posting any videos that dissect the 9/11 propaganda.

We have covered "9/11 Hotel" ... and also "9|11" by the Naudets.

"The Falling Man" deserves some more attention, but it is really quite awful and makes you want to go to the New Jersey paper and yell at them. Haha


What about the video of people in the widnow waving for help in WTC?

I really love to study that as well.
IceDash
Member
 
Posts: 37
Joined: March 13th, 2010, 7:35 am

Postby hoi.polloi on April 12th, 2010, 10:40 pm

Oh yes the "impossible to animate" one which looks like a video-game animation with a wavy light filter over it? That one definitely deserves to go down in flames, so to speak.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4976
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Postby simonshack on April 13th, 2010, 9:51 am

hoi.polloi 4 Apr 12 2010, 09:19 AM wrote:"The Falling Man" deserves some more attention, but it is really quite awful and makes you want to go to the New Jersey paper and yell at them. Haha




FALLING PIXELS

Image
:rolleyes:

Image
:rolleyes:

http://www.septemberclues.info/simulated_sceneries.htm
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6489
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby SmokingGunII on April 13th, 2010, 3:46 pm

I have to agree, Simon. Anybody that can leap at least 20-30 feet away from the building from a standing start has to have had some circus training. :P
SmokingGunII
Member
 
Posts: 557
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 10:34 am

Postby kimlodrodawa on April 13th, 2010, 4:05 pm

The "Jumpers" makes no sense at all.

No one with just a litlle sense of surviving instinct or normal brain function would do that stunt.

It looks like a normal stupid hollywood movie where you see totally absurd things, especially at the end of the movie.

It was said to be many jumpers, and that even make it more stupid and absurd. Only an american would buy that. Most likely because they have been indoctrinated via Hollywood since Hollywood started to exist.

As you unvcover more and more of the lies I get to believe the WTC was totally evacuated and sealed of, and the buildings just was demolished, and who ever could benefit from it used it and helped creating the Al-CIAda attack.
kimlodrodawa
Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: March 10th, 2010, 11:32 pm

Postby simonshack on April 13th, 2010, 4:28 pm

kimlodrodawa @ Apr 13 2010, 03:05 PM wrote:
As you uncover more and more of the lies I get to believe the WTC was totally evacuated and sealed off, and the buildings were just demolished, and whoever could benefit from it used it and helped creating the Al-CIAda attack.


That's indeed what seems to be the case. :)

http://www.septemberclues.info/deconstructing.htm
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6489
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby hoi.polloi on April 13th, 2010, 4:41 pm

It was said to be many jumpers, and that even make it more stupid and absurd. Only an american would buy that. Most likely because they have been indoctrinated via Hollywood since Hollywood started to exist.



Sadly astute.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4976
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Postby simonshack on April 14th, 2010, 1:43 am

*

Yes, and this "amateur videographer" ( I call him 'JOE WONDER') claims to have filmed these 3 consecutive jumpers :

Image

Give me a fogging break.
The 'jumpers' were computer animated. Full stop.
Anyone who believes these images are real is - in my honest opinion - unreal.
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6489
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby sparkoflife on April 22nd, 2010, 2:16 pm

I love how I was attacked immensely by a number of people at the 911movement forum for even suggesting that the jumpers were a total fake.

Once simon says it though, EVERYONE agrees.

Classic.
sparkoflife
Member
 
Posts: 49
Joined: January 11th, 2010, 6:01 pm

Postby D.Duck on April 22nd, 2010, 3:19 pm

sparkoflife 4 Apr 22 2010, 01:16 PM wrote: I love how I was attacked immensely by a number of people at the 911movement forum for even suggesting that the jumpers were a total fake.

Once simon says it though, EVERYONE agrees.

Classic.


Sol,

Yea, and I was attacking you on a daily basis cos you said a lot of stupid sh#t back then, but I hope you are Ok now and have moved on from your traumatic experience.

You say "Simon says the jumpers are Fake" well, not really SOL, Simon has proved beyond any reasonable doubt the jumpers are Fake and that's a big difference.


Best
D.Duck
D.Duck
Member
 
Posts: 295
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:08 pm

Postby sparkoflife on April 22nd, 2010, 7:53 pm

D.Duck @ Apr 22 2010, 03:19 PM wrote:
sparkoflife 4 Apr 22 2010, 01:16 PM wrote: I love how I was attacked immensely by a number of people at the 911movement forum for even suggesting that the jumpers were a total fake.

Once simon says it though, EVERYONE agrees.

Classic.


Sol,

Yea, and I was attacking you on a daily basis cos you said a lot of stupid sh#t back then, but I hope you are Ok now and have moved on from your traumatic experience.

You say "Simon says the jumpers are Fake" well, not really SOL, Simon has proved beyond any reasonable doubt the jumpers are Fake and that's a big difference.


Best
D.Duck


And what are you saying I didn't ??

http://sparkoflifemedia.com/faking-the-horror/
Feb 2009

Sorry alot of the photos and stuff are down, for "some reason" aha.

I'm just saying it's funny how ideas evolve.
sparkoflife
Member
 
Posts: 49
Joined: January 11th, 2010, 6:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to THE 9/11 HOAX infrastructure - and its operatives: too many people involved?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest