911 ACTORS CHARLIE SHEEN

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
zaktatt

911 ACTORS CHARLIE SHEEN

Unread post by zaktatt »

I recently watched the 911 actors video by simon on youtube... in the short film it lists alex jones, jesse ventura, charlie sheen and others as multifaceted 911 actors? i dont understand... i listen to the alex jones show daily, are you saying that all of these people are payed by the government to send the conspiracy theorists on a wild goose chase with misleading info? alex has so many credible guests on his show, ill be shattered if all of them were in on it? :angry:

p.s arnold schwarzeneggers wife is one evil looking woman.

Admin notice: You are required to introduce yourself here - thanks : http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838
nonhocapito

Re: 911 ACTORS CHARLIE SHEEN

Unread post by nonhocapito »

zaktatt wrote:I recently watched the 911 actors video by simon on youtube... in the short film it lists alex jones, jesse ventura, charlie sheen and others as multifaceted 911 actors? i dont understand... i listen to the alex jones show daily, are you saying that all of these people are payed by the government to send the conspiracy theorists on a wild goose chase with misleading info? alex has so many credible guests on his show, ill be shattered if all of them were in on it? :angry:

p.s arnold schwarzeneggers wife is one evil looking woman.
Given how you end this post of yours, I doubt you are nothing but a troll. In any case: yes these people can be paid to do what they do, although not necessarily "by the government". I think it became obvious that people like Alex Jones belong to the same conglomerate of interests and alliances that pulled 9/11, when we witnessed him and his followers and all his blogs and websites to ban one topic and one topic only: "no-planers", in other words the idea of fakery. Seeing how many among the truthers also apparently appear, slightly distorted, in the lists of fake victims AKA vicsims of 9/11, it is safe to say they probably benefited directly from the 9/11 scam. They also continue to benefit by embezzling money directed by gullible citizens to organizations like "we are change", or by selling questionable books and movies to the same.
But the money wasted on them is a minor tragedy, compared to the tragedy caused by the grip they have been having on the research on the real events behind 9/11 and everything that followed.

So, are you "shattered" yet? :lol:
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

zaktatt wrote:alex has so many credible guests on his show, ill be shattered if all of them were in on it? :angry:
Let me ask you one thing. What are you doing here ? Alex Jones and his guests cover all the events to the limit with credibility :)

You can feel shattered from now on , dude ! Have some loose change? Send it to Austin :)
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

Being a guest on Jones' show does not certify someone as a perp, only as someone with a "message" (whether sincere or intentionally misleading, accurate or false) that Jones' handlers figure he can dutifully "spin" to boost his show's (seeming) credibility as a "patriotic, revolutionary force" and/or to keep the myths of the victims and planes functioning.

On the other hand, any truthers/historical-revisionists whose messages Jones' handlers DON'T want disseminated to his huge audience (because the likelihood of successfully spinning those messages seems nil) are either never asked to appear -- or are refused/ignored if they try to get a booking on the show.

Keep this in mind when you listen, or when you read Jones' website. Yes, there are some worthwhile guests and valuable stories, from time to time, but they are all FILTERED!!!

(And you're likely to have to "wade through" steaming piles of BS and disinfo each day to get to anything of real value.) ;)
zaktatt

Unread post by zaktatt »

mate im not a troll, im 21years old and from australia we arent as up with it over here so im a step or 2 behind on who the people pumping out misleading information are, thanks for the replys and for opening up my eyes, even if you were a dick about it.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

zaktatt wrote:mate im not a troll, im 21years old and from australia we arent as up with it over here so im a step or 2 behind on who the people pumping out misleading information are, thanks for the replys and for opening up my eyes, even if you were a dick about it.
I think we would all appreciate it if you would always review your comments before hitting "Submit". We've noticed a pattern of behavior among the shills/trolls/fakes that their comments use bad grammar, no capitalizaion, and misspellings. We all look forward to your contributions to the forum, we just need you to make a little bit of an effort at readability. Thank you.