Scott Vincent - Genghis (2nd attempt)

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
fred
Banned

Scott Vincent - Genghis (2nd attempt)

Unread post by fred »

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before or not, but our former "friend and colleague" appears to be greenscreened into his one of his "denouncing no-planers" videos and I believe that his surprisingly thin appearance is the result of body-morphing.

I recently stumbled across an old video of his and noticed that his head goes half-transparent, but maybe it's just a reflection on his psyche.

As Simon and Hoi already showed in the Southeast Asian News photo series cartoonish morphing or distortion of faces seems to be one of the many tools in the perps' bag of tricks.

I would post a link if I had one available but I'm not on a proper computer. Sorry.
hoi.polloi

Re: Scott Vincent - Genghis (2nd attempt)

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Now this I gotta see! :lol:
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

I messaged Fred for a link to this supposed video and he directed me here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dumbthug

Couldn't find what he was talking about so I messaged him back. I received no reply. Just another example of deceptive behaviour from our "friend".

BTW, there used to be more videos on this youtube page but they have since been removed, shortly after my message to fred. What a coincidence.
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

Oh, and the video on the site made by "dumbthug" is credited to our other "friend" ozzybinoswald.

Would it be wrong of me to suggest fred and ozzybinoswald are the same people, or atleast part of the same "team"? This is the gut feeling I've had for years. Has anyone else felt this?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

upstream wrote:Oh, and the video on the site made by "dumbthug" is credited to our other "friend" ozzybinoswald.

Would it be wrong of me to suggest fred and ozzybinoswald are the same people, or atleast part of the same "team"? This is the gut feeling I've had for years. Has anyone else felt this?
Uh. Yes. <_<
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I think they are from the same "team".

The "Fred" that returned after a break certainly didn't appear to be the same "Fred" that went before - certainly his writing style differed and I queried this when he challenged me on the Oslo thread, after I had asked him not to post disinformation like Hicks/Jones.

He then accused me of being Jeff Hill or Ace Baker - who are probably part of the same team, rather than debate the subject in hand, which is why I posted the Hicks thread. His response on there tells you all you need to know and I think it was worth posting, despite Nonho giving me a slap on the wrist. :)

I was going to bump this thread myself and ask Fred if he had found a "real computer" so that he could post the link. So well done, Upstream. :)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

SmokingGunII wrote:The "Fred" that returned after a break certainly didn't appear to be the same "Fred" that went before - certainly his writing style differed and I queried this when he challenged me on the Oslo thread, after I had asked him not to post disinformation like Hicks/Jones.
Hmm... he had a different, bolder attitude on certain topics (the endorsement of DGB, Bill Hicks, etc) but I don't think he had a different style or general character. I think he was exactly the same character I have always experienced since I am on this forum. I am pretty sure the writing style was the same too, as the choice of words, as the tricks to turn always on his feet in every argument. The only difference, maybe, was that perhaps now he was required to act in a pushy way on certain topics, for some reason even risking his position with us...
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

upstream wrote:Oh, and the video on the site made by "dumbthug" is credited to our other "friend" ozzybinoswald.

No man you are not alone there....
I believe they are as well ... I ALWAYS have. Actually I believe there are is a few times "fred" has made a few "rushed" errors in previous posts and left proof he is also Ozzy... in like 3 out of his hundreds of posts... I will get back to you shortly and share if what I find..
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

That's interesting, Nonho, as I always found the "old" Fred's posts interesting and well written pieces. Whilst there were glimpses of this on his return the style seemed to me to be less "intelligent".

Perhaps more than one person posted as Fred and therein lies the difference?