How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Equinox
Banned

Manny Badillo is an accused Sex Offender

Unread post by Equinox »

Woah... :o :o

July 16th 2011...

Source...http://crotchshotradio.com/tag/manny-badillo/
In a phone interview With Manny Badillo’s Stepmother she informed me that the charges against him are true and that he is indeed guilty.
That whole group are sooo dodgy!!
:lol: B)
nonhocapito

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Equinox wrote:Woah... :o :o

July 16th 2011...
Oh my!
This is so fitting, though.
If you are not a complete criminal, just being involved in the 9/11 scam surely turns you into an integral dumb outlaw who thinks everything is permitted at that point, and that your powerful friends will always cover your losses. Which is probably true. I wonder what it will be, if Badillo will be saved or silenced, and how long the "truth movement" will take to develop the theory that Badillo was "framed" because he was a "truther".
Oh, poor "truth"... :rolleyes:
this is an additional black eye to the movement. http://crotchshotradio.com/2011/07/16/9 ... -offender/
That's your problem right there, to think that you are a "movement" when you are part of a scam! And when that branch of the scam is made to self-implode, the "movement" will self-implode too, since there was not enough authenticity into it in the first place...

...comment by Phil Jayhan (letsroll) to this story here http://crotchshotradio.com/2011/07/16/9 ... /#comments (always claiming he discovered and denounced everything first, lol; still thinking a "truth movement" actually exists, double lol; acting as if he is part of it when they censor everything about fakery, triple lol.)

p.s. thanks to this edifying story, I discover that 1) the address of manny badillo's facebook page is http://facebook.com/wearechange :o and 2) that such page is not public. :o What the fuck? What kind of movement has its page in the name of one of the members, and on top of it, it is a private page? What a gang of crooks... worse than a pack of bolsheviks pretending to rule for the masses... :P

[I split this into a new topic, so that we can keep it better updated in the future. Also, I think if it is best if each of these names get the proper attention in a separate thread, to more properly nail these criminals to their responsibilities :D]
SmokingGunII

Re: Manny Badillo is an accused Sex Offender

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Isn't this how they "retire" their assets until they resurface as somebody else?

I seem to recall that Mark Vreeland, Mike Ruppert's naval intelligence witness that had predicted 9/11 from his jail cell in Canada was also arrested for sexual assault of a minor.

All such reports - as those of "witnesses" that die mysteriously should be taken with a large pinch of salt, imho.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

SmokingGunII wrote:Isn't this how they "retire" their assets until they resurface as somebody else?

I seem to recall that Mark Vreeland, Mike Ruppert's naval intelligence witness that had predicted 9/11 from his jail cell in Canada was also arrested for sexual assault of a minor.

All such reports - as those of "witnesses" that die mysteriously should be taken with a large pinch of salt, imho.
You're right... it could be a faked accusation, although it is not clear to me why would this be needed to 'retire'. There are shameful connotations to the accusation that cannot be there only to help the disappearance of an agent, they must have some psy-op implication... Besides we have cases like that of Rudkowski who stole the money but is still around, for the little that 'we are change' seem to do in the real world. So it could be a sign these are real criminals. On the other hand, the whole thing could be part of an operation to 'implode' the truth movement, pushing people away from it.

Maybe it is deemed not useful anymore or maybe too many people were spotted trickling from the 'truth' movement to the idea of fakery.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Haha Manny Paedillo - yeah just another operative being shelved and parting broadside at the Official 9/11 Truth Movement ™, child rapists and smack dealers. Funds must be running a bit low after 10 years!
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

-

"ROBERT T. LANE"---------------------versus---------------------- MANNY BADILLO
Image Image

Same... 9/11 Vicsim Robert, is just a mere clone of Manny..

brianv wrote:Haha Manny Paedillo - yeah just another operative being shelved and parting broadside at the Official 9/11 Truth Movement ™, child rapists and smack dealers. Funds must be running a bit low after 10 years!
They should rename it “we have no change... “ :D

When you google Image his name, half the stuff on him came from this forum..

Great work on this post, from 1 year ago Brian.
brianv wrote:Great photo on CNN

"Tom,
Although I didn't know you, we share the same rare last name. Because there are so few Sgroi's in this world, we concider them all family. Our hearts go with your family and friends. God bless you.

-Angela Sgroi "

It took Manny a mere 3 years to comment on Legacy, where there's a whole five pages of comments...from kristine and the fortune cookie commenters.

http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookID=137740

PS and slightly OT. Im very disappointed for not noticing this previously - Vanessa ang[e]L angeLr
3 years 2 comment? What a slacker....
"Tom,
Although I didn't know you, we share the same rare last name”
Oh, my..so he takes up this fight, for his uncle for 10 years... and he didn't even know the guy... :rolleyes: