TREASON IN AMERICA CONFERENCE

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The veracity of Dylan Avery's existence could also be confirmed. Surely, it's too good an opportunity to miss?

Yes and this time, please let's get some good close-ups in full light! And some interaction with him.

Although I loved the beer-sipping in the London video. Nice direction, whether he's an actor, CGI or just an idiot.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

D.Duck @ Mar 4 2010, 08:07 PM wrote:
I gave this Gage perp a present yesterday.
I met Gage on 19 February at San Francisco and he was in great shape. And overworked with all AE911Truth activities. Re photos of the WTC destructions they do not matter much so maybe Gage will not reply? You can smash any number of planes into the tops of skyscrapers and produce fireballs and local damages up top to impress the media and photographers but ... any skyscraper cannot fall apart from top down. Basic. A short summary of my AE presentation is at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/pouf.htm .
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

simonshack 4 Jan 24 2010, 03:42 PM wrote:
simonshack 4 Jan 24 2010, 01:14 PM wrote:
"The Treason in America Conference"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyjXR3T-tlg

An announced guest at the
Valley Forgery Con-ference:

BOB MCILVAINE-"Father of Robert McIlvaine, Assistant Vice Pres, Merrill Lynch, WTC North Tower, 106th floor".

Sorry, quoting myself here - but this I do with a specific reason.

I have just released "9/11 ACTORS". Check it out - and feel free to leave an interesting thought in the youtube comments.
This is my present to the "TREASON IN AMERICA CONFERENCE" due on March 6/7 2010.

9/11 ACTORS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aPvJSQtmoE
http://www.septemberclues.org
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

9/11 ACTORS
Thank You. A super-video from Simon.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Heiwa @ Mar 4 2010, 08:58 PM wrote:
D.Duck 4 Mar 4 2010, 08:07 PM wrote:
I gave this Gage perp a present yesterday.
I met Gage on 19 February at San Francisco and he was in great shape. And overworked with all AE911Truth activities. Re photos of the WTC destructions they do not matter much so maybe Gage will not reply? You can smash any number of planes into the tops of skyscrapers and produce fireballs and local damages up top to impress the media and photographers but ... any skyscraper cannot fall apart from top down. Basic. A short summary of my AE presentation is at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/pouf.htm .
Heiwa,

Who said the towers fell apart from top down?

D.Duck
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

D.Duck @ Mar 5 2010, 07:35 AM wrote:

D.Duck
That's the OCT supported by NIST, Bazant & Co, i.e. a structural, progressive collapse from top down caused by a small top part C crushing/compressing bottom parts A into rubble B.
Such a collapse is impossible, even for Hollywood; so what we see on videos of all kind are broken elements of first C and then A flying in all directions (no crushing/compression) and it looks as if C and A are destroyed by energy released inside the towers, i.e. some sort of controlled demolition.
Gage and AE911Truth just work for another investigation of the destructions. We will see what New Hampshire will decide.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Heiwa @ Mar 5 2010, 07:23 AM wrote:
D.Duck 4 Mar 5 2010, 07:35 AM wrote:

D.Duck
That's the OCT supported by NIST, Bazant & Co, i.e. a structural, progressive collapse from top down caused by a small top part C crushing/compressing bottom parts A into rubble B.
Such a collapse is impossible, even for Hollywood; so what we see on videos of all kind are broken elements of first C and then A flying in all directions (no crushing/compression) and it looks as if C and A are destroyed by energy released inside the towers, i.e. some sort of controlled demolition.
Gage and AE911Truth just work for another investigation of the destructions. We will see what New Hampshire will decide.
Heiwa.

What do Nist and the rest base their theories on?

D.Duck
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I believe they are tapping a secret underground spring of magic from la-la land that comes up in Omaha, Nebraska.

Right in the middle of the US StratCom bathroom facility. Zoop!
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

hoi.polloi @ Mar 5 2010, 07:49 AM wrote:

I believe they are tapping a secret underground spring of magic from la-la land that comes up in Omaha, Nebraska.

Right in the middle of the US StratCom bathroom facility. Zoop!
Hoi,

Hahaha, I guess Richard Gage are tapping from the same spring but I am ready to change my mind if Heiwa can hold my hand and walk me through the thinking process of the Gage guy and where Gage is trying to lead us..

D.Duck
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

D.Duck @ Mar 5 2010, 08:29 AM wrote:
Heiwa 4 Mar 5 2010, 07:23 AM wrote:
D.Duck 4 Mar 5 2010, 07:35 AM wrote:

D.Duck
Heiwa.

D.Duck
Nist and Bazant base their info on fairy tale physics - very popular in Washington DC at present. If you do not agree, you are an enemy of USA = a terrorist = can be shot at sight = do not attend any wedding in Afghanistan as drones may attack, etc, etc.
Richard Gage is in my opinion a very brave man starting AE911Truth! So I support him. Richard is my hero!
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Heiwa,

Nist and Bazant base their info on fairy tale physics

Richard Gage do the same thing, he want us to watch the fairy tale FAKE videos and says that "planes" cannot have made the towers collapse in that way, or jetfuel and fire or some other BS.

Anyone that 2010 do not start their presentation by saying " Today class, we are going to look at FAKE videos and pictures" is up to no good.

The simple thing is that he doesn't know what made the towers or building 7 collapse.

If I say WTC complex and the towers were hit by 15 "JDAM 2000" bombs, launched and laser guided from 40.000 feet by Stealth bombers, I could be right too, don't you think? cos the videos are FAKE.

The collapse videos are FAKE as hell so why is Richard Gage always talking about what was shown in the videos.

No one knows if the towers collapsed top to bottom or the other way around, well I changed my mind, some do know.

In my book he is using standard Psyop doublethink and are trying to mislead gullible people.

Explanation doublethink perp talk: If all those passengers are missing there must have been "Planes".
We all know if there are no "planes" there are no passengers.

It makes me wonder why you "Heiwa" fall for his BS, you seem to be an intelligent guy doing all that Estonia stuff.

Anyone that 2010 still look at the videos and think anything in the FAKE videos represent any form of reality are in my book a Shill, Agent, Perp or plain stupid and that include Richard Gage and all of his engineers so pick one to your liking.

Quack
D.Duck
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

D.Duck @ Mar 5 2010, 04:16 PM wrote: Heiwa,

It makes me wonder why you "Heiwa" fall for his BS, you seem to be an intelligent guy doing all that Estonia stuff.

Quack
D.Duck
I often play stupid with all clever guys (you wonder who they are) I meet to see what will happen. It is quite funny, actually.

In my view Richard Gage and AE911Truth are genuine and honest; pictures used of WTC 1 are what is avaiable, fake or not, but all show that WTC 1 is blown apart from top down.

That a small top part C could crush down the bottom part A is just OCT nonsense.

I have submitted a paper to ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics about it February last year and it has been peer reviewed and approved for publication June 2009 but it is still not published. I just got - today:

> Dear Anders,
>
> I can assure you there is a Closure, it is ASCE policy to not release the
> items until they are published together. I will check with the scheduler
> to see when we may get them published.
>
> Jennifer Parresol
> Editorial Coordinator
> ASCE
> 1801 Alexander Bell Drive
> Reston, VA 20191
> [email protected]

The Closure is Bazant & Co explaining that POUFF, POUFF buildings just fall apart ... from top down.

So it takes time to find out what really happened. The Estonia sinking was 15+ years ago ... and the Swedish governments of all colors are still desperate to cover up everything. So just struggle on.

As salamou a leikoum, as some say.

Heiwa
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Heiwa,

In my view Richard Gage and AE911Truth are genuine and honest; pictures used of WTC 1 are what is avaiable, fake or not, but all show that WTC 1 is blown apart from top down.

What part of my previous post did you not understand?

Take away the pictures and videos and Richard Gage has nothing, what part of that do you not understand?

I repeat , If I say WTC complex and the towers were hit by 15 "JDAM 2000" bombs, launched and laser guided from 40.000 feet by Stealth bombers, can you say I am wrong?

D.Duck
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Heiwa @ Mar 5 2010, 03:55 PM wrote:
I have submitted a paper to ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics about it February last year and it has been peer reviewed and approved for publication June 2009 but it is still not published. I just got - today:

Would you be able/consider to post your paper here, Anders?
http://www.septemberclues.org