TREASON IN AMERICA CONFERENCE

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

simonshack 4 Mar 5 2010, 04:40 PM wrote:
Heiwa 4 Mar 5 2010, 03:55 PM wrote:
I have submitted a paper to ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics about it February last year and it has been peer reviewed and approved for publication June 2009 but it is still not published. I just got - today:

Would you be able/consider to post your paper here, Anders?
Except, I'm not sure if we digitally print stuff that still considers the videos and photos to be representative of what happened on that day.

Remember the official script, which many anchor people were clearly reading from, declared things like "oh the top part of the building is coming down."

Whatever they were looking at, it wasn't the video we were seeing, so how can one write a paper based on the premise that a SimCity2001 is a real city?

And peace be upon you.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack @ Mar 5 2010, 05:40 PM wrote:
Heiwa 4 Mar 5 2010, 03:55 PM wrote:
I have submitted a paper to ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics about it February last year and it has been peer reviewed and approved for publication June 2009 but it is still not published. I just got - today:

Would you be able/consider to post your paper here, Anders?
I have already put it on the Internet at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/blgb.htm . And there I added some illustrations, incl. fake photos of the destruction, to make it simpler to understand.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Heiwa,

And there I added some illustrations, incl. fake photos of the destruction, to make it simpler to understand

As I said before " you seem to be an intelligent guy" what makes you think you can base anything on FAKE pictures as you have done in your presentation??

Let me do a scenario for you,

A guy is dead and supposed to be murdered and he is burned beyond recognition.

A photo is shown in court, the photo is before he was burned and the photo shows the guy has ten bullet holes in him.

One knife, one 357, one 22 and one machine gun is presented as murder weapons and they have different fingerprints and DNA on them.

It's decided that the 357 is the murder weapon based on the bullet holes, the fingerprints and the DNA on the 357 will show who the murderer is.

The guy whose fingerprints and DNA that are on the 357 is found and he is fried in the electric chair.

Well, 10 years later they found out that the picture is FAKE and his wife faked the picture, do you then think they got the right guy?

Now, do you understand that you cant base anything on FAKE pictures.

D.Duck
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Rick Cage is the project manager type drafted in to run with Stiff Bones's 'Who helped the Arabs Bring Down my Cred' hangout. What a circus. Juicy Would and that pair of lynchworthy goons had me going for months.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Received this short message in my personal e-mailbox today (??? - never gave them my personal e-mail...)

Last E-mail alert for people in Philly/NY/NJ area

Conference this weekend

http://www.treasoninamericaconference.com/

And the clowns are even charging an entrance fee !! :lol: :P :D
http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

simonshack @ Mar 6 2010, 02:24 AM wrote: Received this short message in my personal e-mailbox today (??? - never gave them my personal e-mail...)

Last E-mail alert for people in Philly/NY/NJ area

Conference this weekend

http://www.treasoninamericaconference.com/

And the clowns are even charging an entrance fee !! :lol: :P :D
Ha ha! Someone thought you might buy into their America rebranding package?

I guess it could be interpreted as a form of disrespect to specifically acquire your e-mail address from your web site and invite you to their rally .... and yet, I can't help but consider they are so engrossed in the Alex Jones fantasy world of a benevolent media, they actually didn't consider why you were on the list and it was just sent automatically?
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Listen to the perp Richard Gage delivering his mantra over and over again

" this is a controlled demolition" and he says it 25 times at the same time they are showing real controlled demolition mixed with the BS from 9/11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ptvvbaR ... r_embedded

All this is done to get people into the mindset that everything you are looking at is representing reality, when he knows damn well that the 9/11 BS is FAKE.

Richard Gage is one of the most dangerous perps in the whole Fake truth movement.

So Heiwa do you get it now?

D.Duck
simonshack
Administrator

"A REAL CONTROLLED DEMOLITION!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

"ANOTHER REAL CONTROLLED DEMOLITION!" :D :D :D

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

D.Duck 4 Mar 6 2010, 01:23 PM wrote:

Richard Gage is one of the most dangerous perps in the whole Fake truth movement.

Which is why the perps at the top of the perp pyramid, who actually produced the fake videos, and actually destroyed the buildings, are more scared of Simon than they are of Gage. To them top perps Gage is just a useful idiot - or their paid employee. Who cares which it actually is.

What I'm pissed off about is the fact that there only seem to be about 12 people on earth - us who contribute regularly to Reality Shack - who want to discuss media fakery. What the f#ck is wrong with all the many other folks out there who combine a desire to think for themselves with an inherent distrust of government communications?

Sheeple, that's what's wrong with them. They should all be ashamed of themselves.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I attended a recent presentation by Gage.
He fudged and stone walled any questions about there being no planes at the WTC.

& durin his presentation he said "all those poor people who were killed", as though he needed to remind his audience, that masses of people were indeed murdered.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

D.Duck 4 Mar 6 2010, 07:23 PM wrote: Listen to the perp Richard Gage delivering his mantra over and over again

" this is a controlled demolition" and he says it 25 times at the same time they are showing real controlled demolition mixed with the BS from 9/11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ptvvbaR ... r_embedded

All this is done to get people into the mindset that everything you are looking at is representing reality, when he knows damn well that the 9/11 BS is FAKE.

So Heiwa do you get it now?

D.Duck
He begins "Let the technical truth emerge..."

Ok Gage! Technically speaking, the live Tell-LIE-vision footage was computer generated!

Your "research" is worthless until you can prove otherwise!
simonshack
Administrator

antipodean 4 Mar 7 2010, 06:03 AM wrote: I attended a recent presentation by Gage.
He fudged and stone walled any questions about there being no planes at the WTC.

& durin his presentation he said "all those poor people who were killed", as though he needed to remind his audience, that masses of people were indeed murdered.

How surprising !... :P

Richard Gage is indeed the current most dangerous element of 9/11 disinformation. There is a desperate, growing effort being made to focus people's attention on the utterly undemonstrable 'technicalities' of the tower collapses. It is a perfect dead-end topic which leads absolutely nowhere - exactly what the perps hope for. Gage is only the last of the many gatekeepers on their payroll - it is time to call a spade a spade.

I believe not even the perps have top secret footage of the tower collapses. If they do, it must be with some infrared film technology - how else do you shoot a tower falling in the midst of a thick smokescreen? I also believe the collapses were a very messy affair and that all didn't go according to plan : On NBC, I think it's Matt Lauer who stammers - JUST AFTER THE WTC HAS TURNED INTO DUST BEFORE HIS VERY EYES "ON LIVE TV" : "uh...this might not have happened". (??? :blink: ???). In fact, (if we may believe some witnesses) there are several people on the record stating that they saw "THE TOP PART" toppling over. Imagine the panic of the supervisors if parts of the WTC were still standing - while TV had already shown them disintegrating into dust !

Allow me to speculate for a second : The smokescreen may not have covered the towers all the way to the top - and some saw the first upper chunk getting knocked down - from afar (the immediate WTC area was of course well-evacuated). Matt Lauer was made aware of it in his earpiece - and just panicked for a while : "uh...this might not have happened"... :P

(edit update): I'll try to find the exact clip where that phrase is pronounced - perhaps it's not Matt Lauer on NBC. However, Matt says (twice) "it seems like a portion of the building has detached..." - although the entire WTC2 has clearly and unmistakably 'dustified' on TV...
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Simon,

Its also important that Matt Lauer and 5 other news Anchors said " it seems the top part of the tower has fallen down" when we at the same time saw the tower turn into an Alka Seltzer in a glass of water.

Now, 3 things could have happened:

1. They were all reading from the same script.

2. They were looking at a monitor in the studio that had a different live feed.

3. Many people working in the studio like makeup people , set builders and the rest that were actually looking at the towers and saw what happened said out loud what they saw and it spread like wildfire to Matt who reported it out to the live audience who all saw a completely different thing on TV.

I am a strong believer that something went wrong and they had to go to plan B in a matter of minutes and some of the holes around the WTC complex are in my mind a give away.

D.Duck
fbenario

I recall someone here asked for recent footage of 'Dylan Avery'. This appears to be an interview with the Loose Change crowd:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/22826
fbenario

We all of course know the 9/11 footage was faked and can't be used to explain or justify any position, so it seems reasonable to see Gage, et.al., as the enemy.

And yet.

To me the real enemy remains those who actually brought down the buildings, and have used their destruction to justify mass murder of people on the other side of the world. At worst Gage just seems to be a useful idiot (whether or not he is on their payroll) who is furthering the myth that images spoon-fed to us are worthy of belief, and thus that it is reasonable to continue to accept the version of reality foisted on us by mainstream media/government press release.

Sheeple who still believe in the official 9/11 narrative are not open to the idea that 9/11 was an inside job of some sort, and thus that their beloved 'protector' government is not inherently trustworthy. They certainly are not open to learning about media fakery, because then they could no longer believe their illusions that media/government statements and images aren't lies. We have no way to reach these sheeple, because they are not open-minded, and are not willing to question their certainty about anything.

If our goal is to show the world that the videos are fake, don't we have to first get people to question their trust in mainstream media/government? Isn't Gage helping get people to question the official 9/11 narrative, and thus to question their belief that the US government never lies, and never does wrong?

I personally was not willing to question the images until I had already decided for myself that 9/11 was an inside job. If Gage is helping get people to question official government reports and explanations, then isn't he, as a purely utilitarian matter, doing the initial spade-work needed to prepare people to learn about media fakery? Wouldn't that make him OUR useful idiot, since he is in some ways furthering OUR goal of showing the official 9/11 narrative is false?

I guess what is really troubling me is the niggling feeling that, if push comes to shove, Gage will be in the foxhole WITH us, fighting against the forces of the establishment. If I'm right about that, it doesn't seem reasonable - or intellectually honest - for me to see him as the enemy.