TREASON IN AMERICA CONFERENCE

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

If our goal is to show the world that the videos are fake, don't we have to first get people to question their trust in mainstream media/government? Isn't Gage helping get people to question the official 9/11 narrative, and thus to question their belief that the US government never lies, and never does wrong?

People are either prepared to wake up, or not. I don't see lulling them back to sleep in any way - including imagining foxholes in some kind of war scenario as you implied - is really all that helpful at all. In fact, it puts people's trust in others rather than themselves, again. Nobody is going to "put" us in a war scenario because war is insane and if that's what they desire, they are insane.

It is intellectually dishonest, fbenario, to go on talking about video and photo footage that was created in a computer lab as EVIDENCE of what is taking place in the computer-generated world it is depicting.

VIRTUAL NEW YORK CITY IS NOT NEW YORK CITY.

So cut it out. There is no way out - and shortcuts like swarms of people asking for the truth does not equal swarms of individual thinkers actually processing what happened on 9/11 and what is happening to our society because of the abuse of computer power.

I think September Clues is about teaching people to fish rather than giving them a fish factory. And Gage smells strongly of sea ... and oil.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

fbenario

Don't go Lee Harvey Oswald on me here fbenario.

If people had nailed the guys behind JFK, you would probably not have a 9/11 so what you are setting yourself up to, is some BS in the future.

The most simple thing to explain to people is, the footage are FAKE and you watched a movie on 9/11 just as explained in "Wag the dog".

The only thing Gage,Dylan,Kory and the rest is doing is to have people believe in FAKE pictures cos the perps need to use it many more times for all different reasons. They need everything in the package that comes with the FAKE pictures.

They need to do many more FAKE Mutallab "plane" bomber, and just look at how many more FAKE stuff has come after 9/11.

Gage ,Dylan,Kory,Alex Jones,David Icke and the media all know the pictures are FAKE so ask yourself the question:

WHY DONT THEY SAY SO?????

I will give you one short answer: If they did, things would drastically change to the better for the average American and things would change to the worse for the 2% that owns 95% of America and the 2% don't want that change.

The perp truth movement was set up by the perps themselves from day one and it has been bought and paid for by the big perps and the small perps are happy to make a buck from it so no one wants to rock the boat.

That is why you see this dog and pony show ABC and Dylan and Kory puts up and that is why ABC will never have us on their show but there are ways to get around that,lol.

The long version will come in book form.

D.Duck
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Evidently if you plan to destroy the WTC-complex (e.g. blow it up midday, which is easy to see) you also plan the false media coverage of the same event and the diversions from A to Z ? beforehand.

To be 100% sure that all goes well on the media front, EVERYTHING shown on TV and by amateur photographers later is thus faked and produced beforehand by Hollywood or similar staff, i.e., planes being hijacked, planes flying into tops of towers, towers burning and towers collapsing from top down (the latter physically impossible), interviews in the streets of ‘experts’ and ‘scientific’ papers presented a few days later that towers actually can collapse from top down, etc, etc. You can run the fake show beforehand and check that it looks convincing. What really happens when you blow up the WTC-complex doesn’t mean a thing, as it will never be shown on TV and photographs of the real thing will be confiscated (national security, you know).

Above is a rather big job and hard to believe (and sell!), so in order to get the TRUTH you better start by questioning the ‘fake’ evidence and suggest (like Gage does ? WTC 7 was apparently destroyed outside the script!!) that it looks like controlled demolition, or, my method, you challenge the ‘scientific’ papers presented in the same journals they were presented in that structures cannot collapse from top down. Impossible.

That the gangsters producing the 911 destructions also control people in high places is disturbing but you have to start somewhere.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fbenario 4 Mar 7 2010, 02:12 PM wrote: I guess what is really troubling me is the niggling feeling that, if push comes to shove, Gage will be in the foxhole WITH us, fighting against the forces of the establishment. If I'm right about that, it doesn't seem reasonable - or intellectually honest - for me to see him as the enemy.
FBenario,

For us to be even marginally accused of 'intellectual dishonesty' here is, I'd say, quite an extraordinary paradox. This is precisely what all the so-called 'scientists and scholars' debating 9/11 for years - without spending a minute assessing the 9/11 imagery - are guilty of.

I have spent untold hours writing letters to many of those folks without even getting a single decent reply from any of them. The few I've got have been vacuous or embarassingly goofy. I met David Ray Griffin last year in Rome and asked him if he'd watched September Clues. He said 'he'd heard of it' - but "had not yet been able to watch it". I've met the Italian Euro-parlamentarian/journalist Giulietto Chiesa (the maker of 'ZERO') as many as four times: The man just keeps repeating he has little video knowledge and needs 'more time' to assess it all. I've beeen trying to contact Richard Gage - but only get 'stupid-secretary-style' replies from his webmaster. I've written to Morgan Reynolds - no reply. And on and on - for three odd years. I call THAT intellectual dishonesty, my friend.

As Dduck rightly points out, TV Fakery keeps being relentlessly/shamelessly used to distort reality and fool the masses. It is their primary - and most cost-effective - weapon of deception. They will not let go of it any day soon and it won't go away - if it doesn't get hammered into the consciousness of the people. The NEWS FAKERY is a matter of global urgency for all of us to stop. I hope you don't suggest we should discuss nano-thermite with Gage, just for the sake of unity and to 'keep a foot' into the official "9/11 truth movement"? His 'spade-work', as you call it, is digging a dead-end tunnel for honest people to get stuck in. One does not enhance people's critical thinking skills by crying wolf - while making the sheep look the other way.

Just my two cents.
http://www.septemberclues.org
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Heiwa,

Above is a rather big job and hard to believe (and sell!),

Its not a big job and its not hard to believe if you took away all the disinfo in the form of Gage, Loose Change, Alex Jones, Judy Wood,Steven Jones and the rest of the perp cabal that are there to spread confusion and steer things away from what really happened and that is:

WHAT MSM SHOWED ON 9/11 WAS NOT A REAL NEW YORK IT WAS A FAKE MOVIE

There is nothing you have to sell about that, you just tell it like it is and if you push that people will get it.

But if you have people like Gage and the rest going on MSM pushing hijackers,planes, 3000 victims,molten metal,thermet, and you have other perps pushing funny weapons, holograms and a lot of other sh#t, of course a lot of people are going to get confused cos all of them are selling and:

THEY ARE ALL SELLING LIES.

so in order to get the TRUTH you better start by questioning the ‘fake’ evidence

Then you should start with the FAKE footage.

WTC 7 was apparently destroyed outside the script!!) that it looks like controlled demolition

Who cares what it looks like, it is not reality. Its computer game controlled demolition.

That the gangsters producing the 911 destructions also control people in high places is disturbing but you have to start somewhere.

Its not a good thing to start with lies.

BTW: Do you have a passenger list on the Estonia?

Best
D.Duck
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Not to hammer too hard on this, but YEAH!

The evidence is all fabricated. Here's a fun story which you may not believe. It is true, though.

David Ray Griffin

He has been talked to on a number of occasions by several of us. He is willing to write books and books for bucks, and get money from Rockefeller to write new world religions, but not take a peek at the alleged evidence of which he writes about - 9/11.

I was quite truthfully going to make a book with him, which he was gearing up for with his publisher, but soon after I brought up the above points to our discussion - September Clues, TV fakery, Killtown, basically anything that questioned the evidence - he trailed off, and eventually stopped responding to my very polite e-mails. So I can back up from personal experience that he wants nothing to do with real scientific inquiry. A lot of talk, not a lot of walk. Sad, but I can tell this story now because it looks like he is turning out to be a genuine perp that I brushed shoulders with virtually. I hope I am not "throwing out" our relationship by saying this, but I guess I have to not care. His obstinate avoidance of discussion of media fakery and his Rockefeller support say enough.

The "I'm old and I don't get it" argument may get you some points in Masonic circles, but I don't like that excuse in this situation.

The worst liars and biggest supporters of this sh#t are these people that hum and haw and go 'gee, guys, well I don't know' and then run out giving long speeches saying very well the same old points about the official story. It's devious and it works. Because we all hate on Alex Jones for being an obvious jerk ... but these professor types are quite sneaky about it. Grr!
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Hoi,Simon,

When I meet David Ray Griffin he did what most of those guys do, he just pushed the mantra button and repeated over and over again " My job is to prove the official story wrong" and when I told him that it could be done by the contradictions in the first pages but it will not shut down the "media weapon" he just pushed the mantra button again.

I am humble to that people in 2002-2003 didn't get it cos the only guys that did in those days was Gerard and a few more.

Its 2010 now and if anyone of the big guys in the FAKE truth movement don't scream out loud " the footage is FAKE" they are all up to no good cos they know the footage is FAKE and that's how big this master piece of Psyop is.

Quack
D.Duck
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

The sad state of the official 9/11 "truth movement":

DYLAN AVERY AND COREY ROWE AT THE
"TREASON IN AMERICA CONFERENCE"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DqnL8Nv8jg

8:14 "Of course there were hijackers, they're on the videotape"...

Grab a kleenex. :P
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack 4 Mar 8 2010, 12:32 AM wrote: *

The sad state of the official 9/11 "truth movement":

DYLAN AVERY AND COREY ROWE AT THE
"TREASON IN AMERICA CONFERENCE"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DqnL8Nv8jg

8:14 "Of course there were hijackers, they're on the videotape"...

Grab a kleenex. :P
Simon, I admire you for your ability to sit through the lies presented by these clowns, I can't do it anymore! Thank you for your diligence in these matters!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Thank you, Hoi, Duck, and Simon, for your responses to my musings about Gage. I don't actually know much about him, and I didn't know about your past experience trying to talk to him about all this. If I had known all that I wouldn't have been trying to see him in a good light. Each of you is exactly right on all your points, and I now see that it is not reasonable for me to try to find a grain of truth or helpfulness in anything Gage, or these other people, do.

Remember I did call him a 'useful idiot', so no need to think I was somehow falling under his spell, or believing his stuff. Now you've shown me that he isn't useful in any meaningful way, which leaves him being just an idiot.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

This is another dog and pony perp show.

ABC Vs. Loose Change Part I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DqnL8Nv ... re=related

ABC Vs. Loose Change Part II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxkRiT_w ... re=related

This video is sold to us with the words ” At the Treason in America Conference on 3/6/2010, ABC News decided to drop by and "cover" the event.

This is just plain BS.

This video is sold to us so we get the impression that ABC dropped by and that they are actually going to air the event.

That will never happen cos this is staged to get credibility to Dylan and Cory on the Internet among the Alex Jones crowd, Loose Change crowd and all the stupid people in the truth movement.

This is a comment from one person on the perp site 9/11 blogger:

These full vids are going to be seen by a zillion more viewers than their story ever will be. ABC's piece will air it only a few times, if at all. This full vid - and others from the Conference - will be viewed in perpetuity.
Thanks for ALL you do!!

I bet what this guy is saying is true cos many people are going to watch this on the Internet and that's what this interview is all about.

All stupid people are applauding Dylan and Cory for being brave when they confront MSM and I guess you cant get more stupid then that cos listen to the BS mantra they are pushing.

Please notice when you look at the video, you have Dylan and Cory and then you have the ABC anchor guy, then you have the crew from ABC, one camera guy filming Dylan and Cory and one camera women filming the anchor man and one sound guy and then you have another guy walking around filming all of them as a kind of home video with the intent to be put up on youtube.

Please notice that the sound mans mic is connected to the walking around guys camera so ask yourself the question, what mic are the ABC crew using and don't ever come up with ” they are using the same mic” cos that could never happen and don't ever come up with” they are using the mic on the camera” cos that will never happen in the set they are in.

I tell you right now that the camera man with the big camera filming Dylan and Cory is not even a profesional camera man, please look at @1.05 part 1, when the anchor man starts to talk, the camera man turns the camera to the anchor man but not actually picking him up in the lens, THAT IS A BIG NO,NO IN THE PRO WORLD, you never leave the object that way when you have two cameras and you don't even do it that way with one camera.

To begin with, a pro camera man that is supposed to do a 20 minute long interview, puts the camera on a stand or a tripod, he is not going to have that heavy sh#t on his shoulder for 20 minutes when the set is fixed, lol.

So this is a staged event meant from the beginning to go on the Internet and never be aired on MSM.

Its supposed to look like Dylan and Cory are big,tuff, heavy duty guys that are confronting the MSM but the whole thing is staged for the stupid truth movement people ,with the intention to follow Fake truth movement leaders that are telling lies. Please listen carefully what BS Dylan and Cory are trying to sell.

I also think its interesting that Dylan and Cory validate the Pentagon truther shooter but I will come back to that later.

Quack
D.Duck
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DqnL8Nv ... re=related

& after 8 minutes they say there were hijackers, because you can see it on the videos.

I get the impression that these plane hugger sites use their spats with the 'no plane video fakery' theorists as an excuse to inch their forums slowly back to the official story.
The foxes are well and truly in charge of the hen house.