ACE BAKER - top September Clues "plagiarist"

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax

Re: ACE BAKER - top September Clues "plagiarist"

Postby lux on November 15th, 2013, 5:38 am

Who must give permission to record a telephone or in-person conversation?

Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in-person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. See 18 U.S.C. 2511(2)(d). This is called a "one-party consent" law. Under a one-party consent law, you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation. Furthermore, if you are not a party to the conversation, a "one-party consent" law will allow you to record the conversation or phone call so long as your source consents and has full knowledge that the communication will be recorded.

In addition to federal law, thirty-eight states and the District of Columbia have adopted "one-party consent" laws and permit individuals to record phone calls and conversations to which they are a party or when one party to the communication consents. source

But, though it's probably legal, that doesn't mean it isn't underhanded.
lux

Postby simonshack on November 15th, 2013, 11:55 pm

simonshack
Administrator

Postby sunshine05 on November 16th, 2013, 3:35 am

Thanks for the summary, Simon. I'm sorry he treated you that way. It's difficult for me to understand how anyone can watch the 9/11 footage and Sandy Hook and Boston and more and not see the media fakery. Once you understand what they've been doing, there is no going back and it's just so blatantly obvious. This site is the only place with the real truth and I'm grateful for it.
sunshine05

Previous

Return to Truthers and shills