ACE BAKER - top September Clues "plagiarist"

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
fred
Banned

Re: ACE BAKER - top September Clues plagiarist

Unread post by fred »

SmokingGunII wrote:Fred, I'm no George Clooney but FFS I'm insulted! :lol:

For your sake, I certainly do hope I'm wrong about you! I can't think of anything worse than actually having to be "Ace Baker" all the time.

On the other hand, maybe the actor has some other characters he can do after hours and his "Ace Baker" schtick is something he can turn off. The whole wig and Peace sign thing and the Anarchy A really look like what a not-too-bright FBI agent would do to try to infiltrate some kind of protest movement. He might as well slick back his hair and put on a silk suit and pretend to be the Sicilian Mafia, or borrow Mark Humphrey's Harley Shirt and infiltrate the Hell's Angels.

It's a clumsy oaf trying to play a stereotyped version of "Truther Idiot". They need someone with a higher IQ for the role.

Hey, if you're not Ace, thank God, right? Count your blessings! I can really understand why Ace would actually want to shoot himself, and what I really don't understand is what's stopping him?
smitty

Unread post by smitty »

This Psy-Opera film is in hi def 1280 x 720. If Ace Baker is not some kind of agent, then where did he get hi definition 9/11 footage?

I'm very curious about this whole actor thing. Is it the same guy playing Baker now, or is it a different actor? It basically looks like the same ugly guy, but different somehow. The wig is gone obviously. But maybe something else is different?? I can't put my finger on it.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Just bumped into this old quote (2008) by Ace Baker - at "Pilots for 9/11 Truth":

September Clues is disinfo, and is 95% false.

Nothing hit the south tower, video compositing is proven. Ignore September Clues, the correct proof is here:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//ind ... =0&start=0
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/inde ... p=10758894

You've gotta love the 'Ace' Logic : "Video compositing is proven - but September Clues is disinfo!" :lol: :rolleyes:

EDIT UPDATE (August 7, 2012) : Ace Baker has now removed the above phrase on that PilotsForTruth page ("September Clues is disinfo, and is 95% false") - but on page 3 of the same thread he states once again:
" September Clues is 90-95% false."
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/inde ... 5544&st=40
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Thanks for bumping this thread, Simon. It includes my sideswipe at our old "friend", Fred, who had accused me of being Ace on another thread - yet still, on this thread he continued to plant the disinformation that Harley Guy was Mark Humphrey & not Mark Walsh - same as Ozzy.

I would conclude that Fred, Ozzy, Ace and the rest of the freaks that assemble at these public events are all created by the same "creative" team.
simonshack
Administrator

I was looking forward to watch the full Ace Baker movie, "THE GREAT AMERICAN PSYOPERA".

On the psyopera website, Ace Baker was anticipating that he'd be mentioning Simon Shack (in the final part 8, I think).

But why is that website down now? http://psy-opera.com/

Does anyone know where I can watch the "THE GREAT AMERICAN PSYOPERA" - by Ace Baker???
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

WQ2RX sounds so awfully like an american tv station, which reminds me, where is the "The Queens Messenger" post? Isn't there something very similar to w2qrx in there? Ah yes found it - W2XAD !!

http://www.earlytelevision.org/queens_messenger.html

"According to the New York Herald Tribune's article of September 11, 1928," :wub:

:typo
Last edited by brianv on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Mitch Matrixx wrote: I have a question though, who or what exactly is wq2rx? What does it mean, and what does it stem from?
Is it possible that wq2rx is an underground alpha scheme for the group who wrote, and continues to uphold the OCT? Nico, Webfairy, Ghengis, Shure, Baker, Wood, and this mysterious and evidently disturbed CNN911Fakes persona?
I've been trying to figure this out for several months, any ideas?
Dear Mitch,

The wq2rx tag is just a silly tag invented by the trolls you mentioned. Actually, I believe it was invented by the "Spiney" entity which I remember hounded my September Clues ever since I published it on Livevideo in 2007. The whole thing is just meant to be confusing/off-putting/mind-numbing, THAT is the main purpose of it. Check out this crap:
"Meanwhile I had been working on a tagging method quietly for some months, & alongside spineymedia was ‘we2ru’ which is now better known as ‘wq2rx’ a very simple 5 charectar naming convention with a single digit in the middle. It was very easy to establish an identity that had no connection with anything living. No competition, but probably almost no search quieries either."
http://seofollow.net/blog/about/
"No search queries either"... Duh - Do you get the drift? The ‘wq2rx’ gimmick was just bait to be found by the TV fakery researchers, in order to make us all look - and feel - a bit silly, stupid and confused - but not meant to be found by the 'masses'.

"WQ2RX" is also evidently linked to the Nico Haupt/Ewing 2001 entity. Check out this horrid shit:
WQ2RX
"You are at a website that offers widely conflicting opinions:"
NO PLANES - NO TOWERS

http://ewing2001.wq2rx.com/
The "Spiney" entity is often associated with magnify.net - which is the creation of Steven Rosenbaum (the guy behind all the phony 9/11 "amateur videos"). http://www.magnify.net/company/team

Magnify.net also hosts this site: http://911taboo.magnify.net/
As you can see, it is a very messy place which tries to associate my work with that of Genghis, Spineymedia, etc...

BTW, on this subject, this post by our member Equinox is also very much worth the read:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2366382
simonshack
Administrator

Does STEVEN ROSENBAUM know about September Clues? :huh:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Well, check out this webpage...and then click on "home" ! Image
http://sept11.magnify.net/latest/2008/5 ... y=activity

Steven Rosenbaum of "Cameraplanet" is credited with the slimy "7 days in September" propaganda movie:
New York, NY (August 1, 2002) – Director Steve Rosenbaum has urged filmmakers not to hold back on 9/11 pieces in an op-ed that ran in the July 30, 2002 edition of the Los Angeles Times.

"We filmmakers are not the custodians of the official story, but storytellers who use our medium to express the truth as we see it. The moment we become politicians, we give up our claim to honest, creative expression," said Rosenbaum.
http://www.cameraplanet.com/7days/filmm ... hp?f_id=81
simonshack
Administrator

ACE BAKER - Top Troll ever since day one

As much as I dislike spending time addressing the shill operations set up to discredit/hijack the September Clues research, I believe it's important to acknowledge their existence - were it only to spread awareness of just how they are designed.

As I have previously mentioned, the Ace Baker character surfaced soon after I published online my September Clues video (version 1.0) in June 2007. He contacted me to tell me he was going to present SC at the Madison 9/11 Truth Conference.

Just today, I revisited this old November 2008 page on ACE BAKER'S blog: http://acebaker.blogspot.it/2008/11/sim ... akery.html

It contains an old post of mine over at the long defunct "9/11movement.org" forum - a post which would be lost in cyberspace were it not for Ace Baker's mirroring of it (Thank's, Ace!). Now, what was debated back then, were the two scenarios (1 and 2) as posited in my below post. The subject ("Just how much was faked on TV") is of course a CRUCIAL one, and I must say it took me quite a while to wrap my head around it myself! I apologize for the long read - but if you wish to understand what exactly Ace Baker's "infiltration-purpose" (aka "agenda") is, this is the best I can do to illustrate it. By the way, I'm happy that all of my old 2008 observations not only remain valid, but have been constantly corroborated by our continuing research on Cluesforum.
simonshack- (at the old 9/11movement forum) wrote:
(1) : "Are the 9/11 live broadcasts otherwise normal footage with animation planes added on top"

or

(2) : "Are the 9/11 live broadcasts for the most part composed with digital renderings of the landscape"

My reasoning for ruling out hypothesis (1) is :

1- no satisfactory explanation for the various 'pastel' color schemes. Top range broadcast cameras have ISO standard automatic white balance settings for daylight conditions.

2- no satisfactory explanation for the plastic, cartoon-like texture of the landscapes conspicuously evident even in the highest archive resolution footage available.

3- no satisfactory explanation for the 'mask linings' seen around buildings in a wide range of shots. No explanation for observed black/transparent ghost contours.

- at least 4 newschoppers were allegedly in the air, yet all seem to be hovering roughly in the same area (views almost always from Northern vantage points). The few shots we have (ABC) of a chopper sweepingly circling and filming from South never catches any of the other choppers supposedly hovering in the airspace North of the towers.

4- virtually all choppers seen in the 9/11 broadcasts simply zap by at sustained speed from one side of the screen to the other. No newschoppers, to be sure...

5- some of the alleged NBC chopper shots have the towers swaying alarmingly, causing TV anchors to wonder aloud if the towers are leaning... That pendulum movement is precisely what gyroscopic cameras are designed to impede.

6-some of the alleged ABC chopper shots show the chopper landing gear rotating in front of camera lens while the NY scenery remains perfectly static.

7- perspective problems with foregrounds/backgrounds (and disappearing backdrops) not reasonably explainable by cinematic dollyzoom special effects. Newschoppers are supposed to and will film aerial sceneries in normal fashion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolly_zoom

There's much more one could add to this list of observations, but let's try an Occam's razor-style argumentation to rationalize the entire issue :

WHAT ODDS FOR 4 MAJOR (rival) TV NETWORKS TO FEATURE AERIAL/ROOFTOP VIEWS, ALL STRIKINGLY SIMILAR BUT FOR THEIR (bizarre) COLOR SCHEMES ?
Now, if you read Ace Baker's point-by-point rebuttal to my observations, you should get the picture. Ace Baker's role is - and has always been:
To protect the fact that the ENTIRE BODY of the 9/11 TV broadcasts was nothing but a prefabricated movie.
I will now address a number of his responses, and provide comments/rebuttals (to his claims) of my own:
ACE BAKER says:
Color Schemes:
Perhaps the 9/11 videos were intentionally adjusted so as to help hide color matching problems with the overlaid airplanes. But I doubt it. More likely, the colors were tweaked after the fact, as the videos were being prepared for the archives, just to serve as a distraction.
Well, that's an interesting point. But it doesn't really prove much of anything/either way, does it?
ACE BAKER says:
Cartoon-like Textures
The textures and details do not look cartoon-like on any 9/11 videos. Video compression will cause adjacent areas of video which are nearly the same color, to become exactly the same color. Perhaps this is what Shack is looking at. I have seen nothing at all in any 9/11 video that doesn't look like video.
Here, Ace talks about "adjacent areas of video which are nearly the same color". This has nothing to do with what my point was - whatsoever. What he does here is bring up the "color issue" once again - to make the whole issue sound a bit silly.
ACE BAKER says:
Mask Linings
The "double vision" effect Shack refers to as a "Mask Lining" is probably a ghosting effect. Ghosting is a well-known old artifact of broadcast TV, where an imperfect signal causes an offset doubled image.

Used correctly, a luma key mask will not create a doubling effect such pointed out by Shack. Even if this doubling effect is somehow caused by pulling a less-than-perfect key, this is evidence for composting, not for total animation.
The problem is, the 9/11 broadcasts feature BOTH mask linings and - what Ace calls - "doubling effects".
Image<<<(Thanks, Equinox, for this masking layer proof!)
ACE BAKER says:
Choppers Are Positioned
All of the news helicopters were positioned such that none of them could see the south face of WTC2. This is because making a real-time composite of an airplane going through the wall of a tower is impossible. They carefully planned to position the cameras in such a way as to make live compositing possible, as I have explained.
So once again, Ace Baker contends that the airplanes were CGI images inserted on REAL, LIVE TV broadcasts. This contention (which I humbly admit to have considered in the early stages of my research) can now easily dismissed as absurd - knowing what sort of "approaching airplane" imagery was shown on different TV networks. Absurd? Well, try to imagine how these seamlessly sequential shots would have been inserted on the fly - into the LIVE feed of 4 separate, REAL chopper cameras! In your mind, what is the likelihood of this?

ACE BAKER says:
Other Choppers
Yes, what are all those other Choppers? That's a great question. I suspect they were perpetrators, keeping a close eye on developments, and reporting the status of the floor melting and such going on in the towers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Lol! Do THESE speeding fly-by choppers look like they are "keeping a close eye on developments"?
ImageImage
ACE BAKER says:
Swaying Towers
Here Shack just flat makes something up. No 9/11 news video shows "swaying" towers. The NBC shot has the camera at an angle, so that the towers appear crooked. It's quite suspicious that they would leave the camera "Dutch" like that for so long, but it doesn't mean the video is animated, it means the camera was tilted.
Uh.. well... according to TV anchor Matt Lauer own words, the towers WERE leaning! (watch/listen from 6:22 onwards!).
At 6:40, we have probably the most hilarious/absurd quote of the entire 9/11 TV broadcasts:
"...And now we are getting a witness saying, "they ARE leaning!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TZpVyvYod4

ACE BAKER says:
Helicopter Skids Rotate, but Camera Remains Still
(...)
Ordinarily, the camera points in such a way that you do not see the helicopter skids, but the camera can rotate 360 degrees around. That's what happened. The helicopter was turning, while the camera was holding still.
Oh yeah - the helicopter was turning... but the camera compensated perfectly for its sideways rotation! Rrright! :P
ACE BAKER says:
Perspective Problems / Disappearing Backgrounds
Stop it. There are no perspective problems or disappearing backgrounds. The Verrazano Narrow bridge appears large behind the towers in those shots because the helicopters are about 5 miles away from the towers, and the camera is zoomed in . This is exactly what zoom lenses do.
(...)
The "moving bridge" effect occurs when you pan one way, while moving the other way. The subject will stay in the center of the shot, while the background appears to drift.
Well, for the Verrazano bridge issue, please go here.
ACE BAKER says:
Conclusion
I've been over and over this material for more than one year with Shack, Fred BS Registration, and others. In my opinion, they are doing for two reasons:

1. They are giving critics ammunition to make no-planers look stupid.
2. They are trying to destroy the credibility of the 9/11 tower videos, which in fact show them being disintegrated by nuclear weapons.
"NUCLEAR WEAPONS!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Just for the record:

As I have mentioned earlier in this thread, Ace Baker presented September Clues on August (3,4, or 5) 2007 - at the Madison Conference organized by Jim Fetzer - almost precisely 2 months after my first release of SC (June 5, 2007).

Ace Baker's presentation of September Clues was, soon after, posted on Youtube. However, it appears to have now been removed from Youtube. All I found was the below video, posted by Webfairy (aka Rosalee Grable) - which starts with Baker's conclusive statement... I have asked Webfairy if she can help me find the preceding part of the 2007 Madison Conference - featuring Ace Baker presenting September Clues.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALekNeVlHNk
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Anonymouse wrote:
So, then it's like going back over all evidence that contradicts "natural collapse", and asking whether that is because I'm witnessing a controlled demolition...or because I'm viewing the handiwork of someone who needs to go back to physics 101?

Like...what is the evidence showing? What is the most plausible explanation for what I'm looking at?
A 'natural collapse' or 'progressive collapse' from top down has only happened twice in history:
In spite of it being an extremely rare event, plenty US scientists, incl. NIST and ASCE, support scientific theories explaing how litte weak, solid, rigid and light top part C crushes by gravity big strong, heavy and intact bottom part A into rubble ... and that evil terrorists used the effects of this strange theory on 911! :lol: :D
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

Who the hell are these clowns?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ClrmDJ5lc
simonshack
Administrator

Diagonal2.

I moved your above post to this appropriate thread. Please read it from the start.

The video you posted is from the infamous August 2007 Madison "Truth Conference" (which was staged shortly after the release of September Clues in June 2007). The 'clowns' you mention are all either just clowns, as you say, or quite plausibly professional gatekeepers employed by the 9/11 perps to play the old "discredit by association" game. This particular team had to, IMHO, launch into full gear as September Clues was released.

In fact, the only clown missing at the 2007 Madison "Truth Conference" was the original "no-planer" Nico Haupt - but you can read about him here, if you wish: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2365241
simonshack
Administrator

Re: ACE BAKER - top September Clues "plagiarist"

Here we go again...

Seeing that the Ace Baker personage is being discussed again on various websites - along with "his" ultra-slick, special-effects-ridden movie "The Great American Psyopera", I would like to put forth a historical overview / chronology of Ace Baker's antics - ever since he contacted yours truly - out of the blue - in July 2007. Should I ignore this clown altogether? Perhaps. Perhaps not. I'm in two minds about even giving him the attention that he obviously was meant to attract. Anyways, here goes. Please note that, in this chronology which I have compiled with utmost patience, I am only stating verifiable FACTS.

CHRONOLOGY OF ACE BAKER'S ANTICS - SINCE HIS APPEARANCE IN JULY 2007

- July 2007: About a month after I released my September Clues movie (for free-viewing online) V.1.0 in June 2007, Ace Baker contacted me saying that he'd been invited by Jim Fetzer at a 9/11 truth conference in Madison - asking for my consensus for him to present my September Clues documentary there. I was, of course, more than happy with that and wished him all the best. Go, Ace, go ! - I happily told him.

- NOTE: I had never heard of Ace Baker before - in any way or form - but at the time I was just eager to let anyone diffuse my SC research, come what may, especially by someone in the USA. (September Clues, let this be clear, is a movie I made entirely on my own, with no outside help whatsoever and on a ZERO budget - in my home audio/video studio in Italy where I live). However green and naive I was at the time, I DID look up Ace Baker's website, just to see if the guy was, well, legit: I was a bit disappointed to find a newly created, virtually empty website - but thought of it no more. Ace Baker had told me he was a musician (like me) and a video editor (like me). At no point did he mention having made any 9/11 research of his own. Again, I didn't think of it much - and I put down to sheer coincidence that we both shared the same jobs - and professional expertise.

- August 30, 2007: A video is posted on Youtube with Ace Baker presenting my September Clues at said Madison conference. Among the speakers there were Morgan Reynolds, Judy Wood, Dave Von Kleist (of "in Plane Sight" fame), Rosalee Grable ("the Webfairy") and, of course, the conference organizer, Jim Fetzer. I was rather disappointed of the 'amateurish feel' of the whole thing, what with the meager attendance and kooky-looking individuals discussing the all-important 9/11 truth!... But again, I thought of it no more. I was happy that my September Clues had been screened publicly on the other side of the Atlantic - for the first time!

- Sometime in 2008: Time went by - and I never heard from Ace Baker anymore. That is, until sometime in 2008 when I finally decided to call him on Skype. He answered : "Hi Simon! Sorry, am busy right now - but I'll call you back." He soon called me back, and we talked for a while. He was adamant that the 9/11 "airliners" had been inserted over REAL images of Manhattan. At the time, I was already working on my September Clues ADDENDUM (which clearly demonstrates that the entire 9/11 Manhattan sceneries in the official TV broadcasts were just as phony as the planes). Ace disagreed. Again, I didn't make much of it, assuming that he hadn't spent much time pursuing the 9/11 imagery research.

- Nov 4, 2008: Ace Baker now has a brand new (Italian?) blogspot - acebaker.blogspot.it - where he states that the towers were destroyed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS. Quote: "They are trying to destroy the credibility of the 9/11 tower videos, which in fact show them being disintegrated by nuclear weapons".
Yes - Ace Baker was probably the first clown to mention that "the towers were nuked".

- Nov 5, 2008: Ace Baker releases a short video on Youtube, titled "Simon Says". In this video, he uses segments of my voice, edited out of our previous, private Skype convo (which he had surreptitiously recorded - after returning my Skype call) to make fun of / deride my findings concerning the fake Manhattan sceneries. (Woah, nice of him - huh? How would YOU feel about that?)

- Nov 15, 2008: Ace Baker writes a post on the Pilots for Truth Forum stating that "SEPTEMBER CLUES IS 90%-95% FALSE".

- Jan 6, 2009: Ace Baker dramatically fakes his suicide LIVE on the Jim Fetzer "Real Deal" radio show. (look it up on Youtube - you'll love it!)

- Mid 2011: Ace Baker announces (on his now inexplicably defunct psy-opera.com website) his new mega movie, "THE GREAT AMERICAN PSYOPERA". In its credits of "featured contributors in order of appearance" he lists the following names ( I managed to capture this silly name list before the website went down): Julian Robertson(as Ace Baker), Osama Bin Laden, Garrick Utley, George W. Bush, Zdenek Bazant, Ph.D, Van Romero, J. McMichael, Larry Silverstein, Tom Kenny, Donald Rumsfeld, Rudy Giuliani, Jim Hoffman, Norman Mineta, Jim Fetzer, Ph.D, Dick Cheney, Bob Bowman, Ph.D, George H.W. Bush, David Ray Griffin, Ph.D, Morgan Reynolds, Ph.D, Judy Wood, Ph.D., Frank Greening, Ph.D., Jim Meigs, Ace Baker, Brent Blanchard, Steven Jones, Ph.D., Rosalee Grabel(aka Webfairy), Nico Haupt(aka ewing2001), Killtown, Gerard Holmgren, Genghis 6199, Dave Von Kleist, William Rodriquez, Felipe David, Mathew Tartaglia, Jerry Leaphart, Sir Isaac Newton, Voicu Popescu, Ph.D, Mete Sozen, Ph.D., Nathan Moulton, John Lear, Gelatin, Ron Wieck, Steve Wright, Peter Jennings, Jim Ryan, Kai Simonsen, Jules and Gedeon Naudet, Michael Hezarkhani, Evan Fairbanks, David Handschuh, Orson Welles, Phillip Hayton, Jane Standley, Diane Sawyer, Lyn Brown, Bryant Gumbel, David Long, Charles Gibson, Don Dahler, John Hutchison, Fred Astaire, Wolf Blitzer, Jessica Yellin, Mark Cuban, Charlie Sheen, Fred B.S. Registration, Simon Shack (aka Social Service).

Yes, I your humble servant - Simon Shack - was actually included at the very end of Ace Baker's list of "contributors in order of appearance" of his "GREAT AMERICAN PSYOPERA"... I can't say that I was much flattered to be part of this atrocious list of "contributors"- but I guess this "Ace Baker" needed to mention my name at some stage - lest someone would start to wonder... and accuse him of 'plagiarism'. (Aww - Gawd forbid! Oh well, it's not about plagiarism, as we now know - it's something else.)

- Nov12, 2013: Ace Baker gets interviewed by John Friend of the Realist Report radio. Ace Baker claims that the absurd color tones of the NY skylines in the LIVE broadcasts can be explained by "camera angles and smog", that the "amateur videos" were actually REAL videos with planes inserted, that the "jumpers" imagery was probably authentic - and that the tower collapses "COULD NOT POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN MADE BACK THEN - WITH THE AVAILABLE 2001 TECHNOLOGY". (Ace has apparently never watched a pre-2001 Hollywood action movie...)

To make a long story short: this half-baked "no-planer" movie (aptly named "Ace Baker's PSYOPERA") is among the most refined and sophisticated damage-control (aka 'cointelpro') operations of our times. Today, any newbie to the notion of TV FAKERY will likely be sucked in by the slick, professional-looking ACE BAKER PSYOPERA - a blatant, in-your-face gatekeeping operation if there ever was one. Its Hollywood production standards (what with its high-end special effects - and ALL of its TV clips being of unseen-before high resolution - unavailable to ANY independent researcher like myself) suggest that Ace Baker did NOT make this PSYOPERA all by himself. (Ironically, my September Clues has been criticized as either "too amateurish to be credible" or "too professional to be the work of one man"...)

The bottom line being: ACE BAKER'S PSYOPERA is a big-budget operation (fallen flat) purposely made to 'hijack' the TV FAKERY research - and to ultimately downgrade it to a joke, associating it all with the laughable and off-putting Ace Baker character's nerdy 'hippy face'.

However, I trust that it should now be clear to anyone who has processed the above, factual information - that enormous efforts have been deployed to discredit and downplay the evidence presented in September Clues. Call me pretentious - call me what you will - but I will continue to defend my own efforts and expose the many clowns trying to suppress it. If you think the evidence for total image fakery on 9/11 is weak, please peruse the info at Cluesforum.info (frequented by few, yet truly independent minds from all over the world). Spend a week or two perusing our now collective, half-decade-long research - and make your own mind up. The information is all up here - free of charge.

may reason prevail

Simon Shack

ps: The good news is that Ace Baker's PSYOPERA hasn't caught on - and has a dismal number of views and following as of today. I should probably ignore it altogether - as mentioned in this article's intro. Sadly though, a few serious 9/11 researchers are under the spell of Ace Baker's charm and eloquent banter. A clever wolf will always dress in sheep's clothing.
fbenario

Re: ACE BAKER - top September Clues "plagiarist"

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:- Nov 5, 2008: Ace Baker releases a short video on Youtube, titled "Simon Says". In this video, he uses segments of my voice, edited out of our previous, private Skype convo (which he had surreptitiously recorded - after returning my Skype call) to make fun of / deride my findings concerning the fake Manhattan sceneries. (Woah, nice of him - huh? How would YOU feel about that?)
It's my understanding that in most states it is a crime to record a telephone call without the consent of the person to whom you are speaking.

Depending where he was when he called you, Simon, that would make him a criminal, on top of being criminally stupid.