Nico Haupt and other original "no-planers"

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
nonhocapito

Re: Archeology

Unread post by nonhocapito »

This can be interesting, ewing, but I have two recommendations:

1) more, much more sources are required in support of your statements. So far you have provided basically none. Maybe you imagine we will rush to verify everything you say on our own time. But it is up to you to support the notices, interpretations, or documents you post here, providing us with the sources from which this material comes. Conclusions are worthless without the path that leads to them.

2) please don't post links to your own book on sale on Amazon -- and don't disguise the link with tinyurl either. If you do this, we will end up thinking that your sudden appearance on this forum is only due to your desire to promote your book.
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

(3) Please use plain English here on the forum. If your implications have any degree of truth, you are doing them a dis-service by not speaking plainly. And these are pretty big implications/assertions. Style shouldn't get in the way of clarity.
ewing2001
Banned

Unread post by ewing2001 »

"Burningame", if you "question" my style, or attempting to censor my own book-references, you should also "question" *this below:

[btw, on russian or romanian newChronologist forums, remarks like from you, are attested as rude and basically don't exist ;
all my references can be easily wikipedia-googled, since their summaries is basically part of my "critique" of their own 'sources', which of course can only be presented in fragments; regards -on that note i even constantly fix typos here on this forum, while my book already argues, that english language was falsified|mistranslated by Brits [and FRANCE, so i reject your insertion ; ]

but the following is my final "thought" on all this, as you wish ;

Phony, potential pseudo-historians, *here also called PPP-his|torians :

Group 1, so called ++--300BC his|torians

picking a few examples of ~32 greek dudes first :
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historiker

Hekataios von Abdera
already constantly confused [oPu ; sic: on purpose] with Hekataios von Milet,
based on his writings is alex the great, Homer and Hesiod.
His background is completely underdocumented and officially he worked for some egypt king in sparta,
then also documenting the alleged history of egypt, which "inspired" Diodor for *his take on egypt|His|tory ;
However also not much is known or documented about Diodor as well ;

Plutarch
worked officially under Nero, who officially once "burned" Rome. Plutarch is also first source on the live of Cicero,
mostly locked up in Germany, in the "Verzeichnis der im deutschen Sprachraum erschienenen Drucke des 17. Jahrhunderts",
sponsored by the Deutschen Forschungsgemeinschaft

However all references on Nero did come from Lucius Cassius Dio Cocceianus,
who officially lived 100 years later in Βιθυνία|Bithynia [middle east asia]
Not much is known about his father and "senator" Cassius Apronianus ;

Thukydides
Historian who was allegedly banned from his area, though there isn't even documentation,
where he lived during *that time instead ;

now "his|torians" from the same official time period from Italy:

Most of them were unsurprisingly rulers of the Roman Republic, therefore "biased":

skipping here Gaius Iulius Caesar

Flavius Josephus wrote officially about "jewish war", but the only reference is Origenes, however also
*his life is documented only by someone called Eusebius von Caesarea,
who officially lived around 260++ and was one of the first his|torians on "religion"
According to wikipedia no original writing documents of Caesarea do exist ("any longer"), without any reference as to why.

Titus Livius
Not much known about the live of this his|torian, officially influenced by greek Polybios.

Marcus Iunianus Iustinus
Not much known about his live either, but a reference is mentioned in Sir Ronald Syme's writings,
who released in 1939 "The Roman Revolution", came from University of Oxford, and worked later for the british government,
then as a professor at the turkish University of Istanbul, in the 60s at University of California at Berkeley .

Tacitus
worked as a roman senator

period of "300 - 600 "

Eusebius von Caesarea
mentioned above

Prokopios von Caesarea aka Prokop
Many contradictions about his live, also whether he was Senator or not ;

Nikephoros Bryennios
Glorified the Komnenos|within Βυζαντινή Αυτοκρατορία, in his writing "Hyle Historias"

Period "500 - 1600"
interestingly a lot of german his|torians now involved ;

Gregor von Tours
~ "530++" Author of "Zehn Bücher Geschichten", which influenced the ideas on "Spätantike" (reinforced definition since Max Weber, *1864
(Die römische Agrargeschichte, Der Nationalstaat und die Volkswirtschaftspolitik etc…) and "Frühmittelalter"(Early Middle Ges),
which is the german word for the era, which was the follow-up of spaetantike aka "Late Ancient" era

Adam von Bremen
~ "1050-1081/85"; a theologist worked for saxon king Otto 1
wrote about Denmark, Norway and Sweden
It's actually also Von Bremen, who came up first with some "documentation" of Vikings
arriving in „Vinland“ aka Winland aka Winland aka Whineland ;
nowadays known as North America ;
A popular reference is Leif Eriksson aka Leifur Eiríksson (~*975, Iceland) in the year "1000"
Reference is *here the so called "Vinland-Sagas", officially 200 years after his death released.
Reference *here is the collection of Skálholtsbók, a bishop town.
Another source is the Flateyjarbók, officially a present for danish king Olav II. Håkonsson (1370- 1387),
the final king of the Folkunger|Folkungar ;
In "1076" Adam von Bremen writes in Gesta Hammaburgensis ecclesiae pontificum :
"…quae dicitur Winland, eo quod ibi vites sponte nascantur, vinum optimum ferentes…",
which is a report about wine in the area called Vinland, the description of North America ;

skipping now Niccolò Machiavelli (~1469)
and randomly picking

Bartolomé de Las Casas
officially living around * 1484|1485 in Sevilla- 1566 "nearby" Madrid
Bishop in spanish colonies in America.
Described Quechua, Aymara, Tupí and Mapuche.
Some documentation on him was officially found in 1976.
Apparently his uncle Francisco de Peñalosa, accompanied Christoph Kolumbus during his trip to Hispaniola ;
Officially he was also Konquistador in Kuba ("1511") and in the 1540s- 1560s member of the "Consejo de Indias",
the highest office of spanish colonialism.
Since "1785" documents of the connected time are locked in the "Archivo General de Indias" in Sevilla,
re-locked by the UNESCO since 1987 ;

skipping Francis Bacon (~"1561),

Gottfried Arnold
(~"1666-1714"), another theologist and critical historian.
[ps: There is a Kupferstich of "Georg Paul Busch" from Arnold, but no reference to Busch; tinyeye.com finds only 1 result]
Supporter of pietism, which apparently influenced Gotthold Ephraim Lessing and Johann Wolfgang Goethe

coming now to an excerpt of a list of ~250+_ influencing his|torians of the so called 18th and 19th century, based on the gregorian calendar system, officially between "1669 - 1870", partly their title is mentioned *here in german language :
Note that almost noone actually "lived" during 1669-1870 ; [sic ..]

---former follow-up data removed 02/07/11 regarding cluesforum-criticism ; reference :
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_ ... hrhunderts
Last edited by ewing2001 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:20 am, edited 7 times in total.
ewing2001
Banned

the following list refers to historians who documented and reflected the his|tory of the so called 19th and 20th century,
*born after 1869:
(obviously it will take some time, to analyze all of their background, but visibly you might notice, that a clear, huge majority of his|torians of *that time period came *all from germany, which at least should be analyzed as odd or neutrally, "interesting".
What about all other nations ?
Did *their his|torians get censored or not published at all ?
Did only "colonialistic" countries have the monopoly on his|tory writing?? ;-))

[sic ..]

---former follow-up data removed 02/07/11 regarding cluesforum-criticism ; reference :
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_ ... hrhunderts

[this list will be also circulated on russian and romanian newChronologist-forums, *after i widely have them analysed,
i also was interested in a general response from an european research forum on all this, to inch down this methology.
Update 02/07 : i was furthermore *more interested in a neutral feedback of "reel.deal", as how he thought of such an approach ;
it's about questioning the methology, not the style ]
Last edited by ewing2001 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

Dear Ewing2001,

I realise you may not be a native English-speaker, and for that I can understand the way you write. Actually I like your "Deep Throat" style - though maybe not these last two long posts where you simply list names. But in the interests of communication, I happen to think clear thinking/plain-speaking is preferable on this unique forum. I fail to see how you can disparage this. Anyway, to each his own.

I agree with you that history has been tampered with. I just wish you'd slow down a bit!

One thing intrigues me, however. How can you cite Wikipedia and Google as sources for historical facts, when your assertion is that "his|tory" is or has been falsified? Do you trust them? How can you be sure they're not censoring the truth by either ranking/hiding entries (Google), or the information they contain (Wikipedia)?
nonhocapito

Burningame, "Ewing2001" is none other than Nico Haupt, notorious american no-planer of the first wave, responsible, as I understand it 'cause I wasn't there, of having portrayed and represented "no planers" as a bunch of self-destroying freaks, so that guys like Alex Jones would have no problem dismissing them.

In other words, willingly or not, a shill, who is evidently exercising the same intent here, bringing down the clarity of this forum with him, ignoring requirements and expectations (notice how he answers to you, but not the admin, and the answer makes things even worse).

Of course, we tend to tolerate, until really obnoxious things happen, because who knows when something can be useful anyway.
But after the annoying, useless list of names, and more pig-english incomprehensible hints of untold profound truths, and more grandeur of self-promotion, I am starting to feel the need to protect this forum from him.

There is no way we can afford to let this non-language take over any thread on this forum.

What is the opinion of the other administrators on this?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Burningame expresses my thoughts exactly.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Nonho, I share your and others' concerns regarding Ewing2001's dubious 'contributions'. Quite frankly, I've been puzzled for some time as to why this character has been tolerated at all. :huh: Maybe I've missed something, but I can't recall where he has actually provided anything useful, helpful or even coherent.

When anyone else exhibits bizarre behavior, constant antipathy and posts rambling gobbledygook that can only divert, obfuscate and confuse, they are given short shrift. Disinformation, whether due to a real or feigned personality disorder, is still contamination. So why is Nico granted special dispensation? <_<

I really don't understand this inconsistency. It strikes me as similar to tolerating unacceptable behavior from a mentally disturbed relative, i.e. pretending it's not happening instead of preventing negative disruptions by excluding them from social interactions. :P
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

He's got his own webspace to throw up on!
nonhocapito

Maat wrote:Quite frankly, I've been puzzled for some time as to why this character has been tolerated at all. :huh: Maybe I've missed something, but I can't recall where he has actually provided anything useful, helpful or even coherent. (...)
So why is Nico granted special dispensation? (...)
I really don't understand this inconsistency.
Well there is really no special dispensation. There is no inconsistency. Simply nobody felt the urgency to do it. There was no urgency to do it.

Personally I am glad of this: because we went by the rules -- and no rules had been broken.
I think that, in a moderate, minority amount we can take posts that are confusing and off track. In a weird way, they can be helpful to others, give ideas, provoke reactions.

Banning is an extreme measure to be used according to some rule: when someone's posts become really disruptive, invasive, deliberately trying to damage or undermine some of the members or the forum itself. Until these conditions apply, there is really no call for banning. There was no call with the sporadic last year posts of ewing. Clearly this has changed now because evidently this guy --sigh-- has a "book" on Amazon (puke).

This is why I am raising the problem here, because I find Ewing's contributions to this thread disruptive. This was not meant to lynch metaphorically this guy (or should I rather say this shill), but just consult everyone's opinion on the situation.

What I hope to get to, is our agreeing on some sort of rule to enable us to take this or other decisions fairly automatically in the future.

If we say something like: we won't tolerate posts that make no sense to the layman and are not helpful and/or are lists of copy-pasted meaningless data, and that after a warning such posts are ground for banning, I think we are better off than saying "we won't tolerate this particular member"...
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I'm glad I wasn't alone in not understanding Ewing's (Nico's) posts (I thought being English, my English wasn't up to scratch!- I don't even bother reading them now and yes, they do disrupt threads.

Maybe the admins can introduce a kind of Recycle bin? The post in question gets replaced by a little bin icon with a link to an "assorted rubbish" thread. :P

At least that way, the forum can't be accused of censorship. :)
ewing2001
Banned

thx reel.deal ;

that was at least some refreshing answer, not much to add here ;
Posting *here in *this thread was supposed to be one of my last planned gigs anyway.
I was surprised that clues|forum had also some Fomenko- fans ;

Anyway, the latest number for nu|chronologists is now 367 years -> 2012
I had a short email-chat with the romanian author of this 'calculation' and he has some fascinating mathematics,
-from *his viewpoint** -to back this up ;

I doubt, that the rulerz of this planet will come up this year with another huge stageOP with the extent of CostaCONcordia,
it's more interesting what *really happens in syria or greece right now ;

I expect -besides regular smokescreens- more some general paradigm-switching thingie
incl. based on algo-|roboVRtrading|-emulations and *therefore i wrote this book ;
It was also more intended for a personal self-healing process, plus some radical approach to question "language" and communication as such, especially since [IPO-]grouping=geoSpationalizing|nextPhase at facebook ;

Since my transgression comedy years are long over -and who cares about youtube[-numbers] appearances in 2012 anyway? -
i prefer to dim this down just once in a while in nyc-bodegas and subway trains at night, lol ;

Of course, further extreme stress- and anger management in the years 2009- 2011 helped to resist classic "ridicule" or sandboxing,
therefore the critique *here appears to me old school too ;
I also dedicated some chapters to the biopharmacy attempts, to classify what the "idiot of the village"
has to do with alleged mis- and disorders, which would have affected dadaists and fluxus in specific times ;

Reducing the power of alexJones and related ilk was my main intention for all this,
the other avenue was based on some psychological self-protection strategy.

I still have no problems if eccentrical nuttery is described|mingled up from non|free-thinkers into the so called "shill-cabinet",
figure it out for yourselves, especially those who don't go out with their real names ;

I prefer to be just being a dj, underground comedian and futur|ish-visualist ;
i might frame however one day my media science diploma and "journalist"-license from europe
if things getting better'ish again in the futur|ish ;

So here are my final links, *highly recommended, best greetings also to brianv [aka pollenB ?] :

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... hZ2Q52JeeQ
World history - 364 years old [sic : 2009 !]

incl.
"Garri Kasparov's formidable article" about changing historical chronology:
http://www.revisedhistory.org/Book% 20of% 20Civilization.pdf
with good hints on illogical major gaps of "good medicine", "scholars", "monetary systems"

this should help too :
the alleged "age" of german brewery Weihenstephan [*officially 1040] was
described in wikipedia as a fakery between the years 1616 to 1640
and the apparent forgery of a document not presented until 1723 ;
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayerische ... henstephan

Russian nu|chronologists 'meanwhile' also state that Theodor Heuss and Mao had been one and the same person,
so i don't feel that radical anymore anyway - i also reject the timetraveller-theory, or if Adorno really wrote all tracks for the beatles ; There will be a time, when the word crazy is completely outdated, since the word itself is just a mis|trans|lation for "cool, exciting" or refers to *krasa ("shatter") ;

regards ;

Heuss

Mao
Last edited by ewing2001 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pdgalles

Unread post by pdgalles »

ewing2001 wrote:I still have no problems if eccentrical nuttery is described|mingled up from non|free-thinkers into the so called "shill-cabinet",
figure it out for yourselves, especially those who don't go out with their real names ;
The problem is I read your posts three times over and I just can't figure them out.

Re: a German politician being one and the same as Mao, how is this any different than the "Well aware 1" poster, I forget his name, who made links between Nazi leaders and present day bankers? It just seems a way to ridicule all associated research regarding media fakery.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=323kQis2zbM