Nico Haupt and other original "no-planers"

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

upstream wrote:Nico's past associations with various limited-hangouts (Webfairy, Paula Gloria etc.) makes him not trustworthy imo. Certainly NOT the "central character in the play" (really? reel.deal? You think this?).

Here's a screenshot of a pop-up I received while visiting our friend Nico's now defunct "911truthlingwatch" site back in March 2008:

(More readable link to this image: http://postimage.org/image/jfrehxisz/)

Unable to verify the identity of www.pms317.navy.mil as a trusted site

I have never seen this before and only saw it when clicking on "911truthlingwatch".

Spooked me out enough at the time to screenshot it. I Haven't trusted anything from Nico since.

Anybody know what PMS317.NAVY.MIL is?
Dear Upstream,

I have also run into similar spooky 'warnings' along the years (unfortunately, I never bothered to make screenshots of them) - when I was still slightly interested in finding out what the Nico Haupt/Ewing2001 character-entity was all about. In fact, I vaguely remember bumping into some navy.mil connections. So I started wondering what "Ewing" stood for.

To be sure, what follows is just "wild speculation", of course. But let's just see what "Ewing" may possibly stand for. Are there any kind of Navy connections related to the word "Ewing", for instance? Well, this is what I found:
EWING township
http://ewingnj.org/wordpress/?page_id=11

(excerpts):

World War II
"During World War II, factories in the area devoted themselves wholeheartedly to the war effort. General Motors became Eastern Aircraft, and made a critical contribution to the war effort through the production of the Navy Avenger Torpedo Bomber."
(...)
"Another significant governmental installation was the US Naval Air Warfare Center on Parkway Avenue, which developed many major aeronautical defense weapons, such as the cruise missile, for the US Navy."
Yet, the US Naval Air Warfare Center in EWING appears to be a pretty minuscule place - which employs a staff of only "5 to 9" :blink: :huh: :
http://www.manta.com/c/mmzh50r/us-naval ... are-center
Wow - now this is very odd! Only a few hours ago, I made this screenshot of that same page. It was edited while I wrote this very post!
http://www.septclues.com/SEPTCLUES%20SH ... 012JPG.jpg

This is the US NAVY recruiting station in Ewing, NJ:
http://businessfinder.nj.com/13578405/R ... y-Ewing-NJ

Incidentally, the EWING township was the scene of a major 9/11 Commemoration in 2011:
"EWING, NJ… In honor of the tenth anniversary of 9/11, The College of New Jersey, along with Ewing Township, has planned several commemorative activities."
http://www.phvfc.org/Photos/Events/Ewing911/index.htm
That's all for now. Only wild speculation, of course... <_<
ewing2001
Banned

Re: Nico Haupt and other original "no-planers"

Unread post by ewing2001 »

simonshack
Administrator

ABOUT NICO HAUPT, ACE BAKER & CO - AND THE 2007 MADISON CONFERENCE

Oh, good.

I see that NicoHaupt/Ewing2001 has comprehensively clarified - in simple and articulate manner - what his 'Ewing' screen name stands for. Well - I guess this clears it up nicely. :rolleyes:

Now, for anyone interested (and lest anyone think I nurture unfair/undue negative feelings towards the Nico/Ewing entity) here is a brief - and quite incomplete - chronology of the bad vibes he has been sending my way over the years:

- June 2007: As I released September Clues on the web, the very first person to contact me was Nico's friend Peggy Carter. She told me she and Nico (whom I knew very little about at the time - only that he was a very "quarrelsome and controversial" 9/11 truther in NY) had both wept in joy as they'd watched September Clues for the first time. Peggy begged me to send her a copy of SC as soon as possible - as she was planning to bring it to a 9/11 truth conference.

I then looked up this Nico Haupt character and found out - to my dismay - that he was known as the original 'no-planer' (a word I instantly disliked). "So this" - I thought to myself in horror - "is the face my research is going to be associated with" - among the 9/11 'truth community' :
Image(I can only just make out the writing "9/11 TV Fakery WATCH SEPTEMBER CLUES" on his cap.)

- August 2007: So, less than 2 months after the release of SC, we have Peggy Carter driving to the MADISON 9/11 TRUTH CONFERENCE with Paula Gloria and Jim Marrs. Here's the video of that car journey (and a conference excerpt) - uploaded by Paula Gloria. Read her video description which informs us of the ...uh... intellectual level of their discourse : " Also interesting comment in the car about the introduction and acceptance of the vibrator as an example of social denial yet obvious existence."

"On the Way to Madison WI 9/11 Conf and becoming a no-planer"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUWOCBXeUmI

Now, here's the interesting line-up of "9/11Truth luminaries" who gathered at the MADISON 9/11 TRUTH CONFERENCE: Jim Fetzer, Rosalee Grable (aka "The Webfairy"), Paula Gloria, Peggy Carter, Morgan Reynolds, Judy Wood, Ace Baker. Indeed, the presentation of September Clues was entrusted to Ace Baker (who had earlier sent me an enthusiastic e-mail informing me of his intention to screen SC at the Madison Conference).

ACE BAKER - September Clues plagiarist extraordinaire: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2359486

Needless to say, I was once again dismayed/horrified to see what sort of face was being asssociated with my research. Say what you may, but Ace Baker's nerdy looks were not exactly what I had dreamt of - to act as an ambassador/presenter of my painstakingly researched/produced September Clues documentary. But, you may ask - what about Nico Haupt? Wasn't he also attending the Madison Conference?

- mid 2008: No, and apparently the reason for that was he couldn't afford the trip; the poor thing was homeless, you see - and later turned up being sheltered in Paula Gloria's home - also regularly frequented by Rosalee "Webfairy" Grable. The three of them soon started producing countless wacky web-radio shows ("Down the Rabbit Hole"), at one stage teaming up with none other than spoofer extraordinaire Howard Stern for a series of inanely zany radio shows titled "Total Penetration - No Planers on Howard Stern" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfkvlNVrMhU ). As you can see, the cretinous Howard Stern shows are uploaded on our old friend's "911 Nephilim" (aka OzzybinOswald) Youtube channel... So by 2008, there was no more doubt in my mind that Nico Haupt was up to no good - and was certainly no friend of mine.

-2009: But it got worse. So, after having (allegedly) wept in joy after viewing September Clues, here's the sort of...uh... 'support & promotion' the Nico/Ewing character - and Rosalee Grable - were providing for September Clues - in 2009:
http://friendfeed.com/ewing2001/ccac9d8 ... tract-from
excerpts:

"A popular distractionOP is also the passengerFAKE vs. twintowerSIM -pseudo-competition/half-distraction-Op , in the manipulative version of simonShack-Infiltrator and "Cartoonist" hoi.polloi aka Max Konrardy and co. Watch september clues."
- ewing2001akaNicomedy2010

"September Clues is full of falsehoods. A lot I used to believe turned out to be false."
- Rosalee Grable

"it's getting more irritating and bizarre. SimonShack, obviously stronger coOpted by hoi.polloi [and/or others?], apparently added now also Sibel Edmonds [who cares] and Aaron Russo into his SIM-'suspect' -list: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality... What's your goal, simon, you wanna beat the AR/MR endgame and that's it?"
- ewing2001akaNicomedy2010

"The only "TV Fraud" is TV Fakery Fakers imagining moving bridges etc."
- Rosalee Grable

-January 2010:
And here are "Nicointelpro's AWARDS" for 2010: :rolleyes:
nicointelpro awards of the [post 9/11-]2000s decade

Most effective mainstream PR campaign of NoPlaners:
PaulaGloria, NicoHitler and friends on HowardStern +++

biggest noPlaner anti-activist sellout:
simonshack aka simon hytten +++

http://justpaste.it/2000s
So the Nico/Ewing character is calling me an "anti-activist sellout". :lol:

Let me just call him a clown.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

biggest noPlaner anti-activist sellout:
simonshack aka simon hytten +++
Nico please explain.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:So the Nico/Ewing character is calling me an "anti-activist sellout". :lol:

Let me just call him a clown.
Yes Simon, and since a pack of 'cards' has to have a Joker or two, this bullshit "artist" / wannabe martyr was perfectly cast in that shill freak show, eh?

:P

In his own words @ http://justpaste.it/2000s :
Transgression Artist of the decade:
Nico Haupt aka NicoHitler +++

Most failed Oscar-Nomination dropout:
Nico Haupt in "we live in Public" +++

Most dismantled comedian of the 2000s:
Nico Haupt +++

Biggest Nerds of the decade:
Robert Scoble, nico haupt aka ewing2001 ; +++

Most oppressed Eccentric Nutcase of the Decade:
Nico Haupt +++

Most political incorrect Situationalist:
Nico Haupt +++

Biggest Internet Spammer:
Nico Haupt +++
Priceless :rolleyes:
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I don't get it. How this "virtual flannel" thing is connected to Nico?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Reel, I'm not sure why you are apparently sympathizing with or trying to mitigate this character's antics, but there's simply no excuse for it this late in the game. <_< There is no "art" or even talent in any of it, it's pure bullshit.
Comparisons with a dead Hollywood star no one knows (or is telling) the true story about is not accurate or appropriate either. The only similarity is in the melodramatic portrayal of a crazed and destructive fictional character, comprende?
ewing2001
Banned

Unread post by ewing2001 »

thx reel.deal, love ya; ...simon is too 'slow' ; http://upravlenie.ucoz.ru/forum/2-586-1#20121 ["Рядовой"] ; ... 'happy valentines'z' http://1649beginningofhumanz.tumblr.com/ ; "humnzonly 362yearssold" ;-0) [draft] ;

simonshack
Administrator

"Too slow"? Oh yes - I sure was: To show you the door and bid you farewell.
Ewing2001 keeps feigning aloofness and dodging everyone's questions. His consistently soporific gobbledygook has no place on this forum and he's got more than enough web space of his own to keep on spamming it.

If Nico Haupt/Ewing were - as some have it - an artist/entertainer - he's surely the most boring and senseless I've ever had the misfortune to run into. In my last post I called him a 'clown' - but that's probably an overly flattering misnomer. By the way, I forgot to mention about the countless, persistent attempts of his 'handler' Paula Gloria to get me on her "Farther Down the Rabbit Hole" radio show. (Same goes for "Mr Fascinating", Jim Fetzer - who invites everyone and his dog to his "Real Deal" shows and unfailingly drops his "Wow!Now, THAT'S fascinating!"-line to please and gratify his guests.)

I was certainly quite 'slow' in responding to Paula Gloria - as I had not the slightest wish to mingle or be associated with what I like to call...

"The Kookie Club":
- Nico Haupt/ewing2001
ImageImage
(Note the nice and sharp "9/11 TV FAKERY - WATCH SEPTEMBER CLUES" lettering on his cap... <_< )

- Paula Gloria (of the "Concordia Foundation")

- Rosalee Grable (aka "The Webfairy")

- Ace Baker

- Judy Wood

This may sound a little self-important, but I can't help feeling that the Kookie Club was set up in anticipation of something like September Clues being released one day - and that the August 2007 Madison Conference (barely 2 months after the release of SC) was no casual/coincidental reunion of this gatekeeping 'club' designed to co-opt (and ultimately dilute/discredit/ridicule) the critical evidence of the news media's complicity on 9/11.

I mean - WHY OH WHY did ALL these characters join up in a tiny 9/11 Madison Truth conference - less than 2 months after my first release of September Clues? Ok, so the early proponents of TV fakery were all there (Morgan Reynolds/Ace Baker/Rosalee Grable). But what was Judy Wood doing there?

Doesn't Judy Wood do her very best to provide a "scientific explanation" for the absurd imagery of the WTC tower collapses? Wasn't she perhaps brought in to "protect" (and uphold the dwindling credibility) of at least PART of the prefabricated, made-for-TV 9/11 Hollywood movie? To be sure, the first edition of September Clues had only treated the computer-generated airplane strikes seen on TV - while more time was needed to expose the WTC tower collapses images as computer-generated too. This fact has been extensively expounded here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=802
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Nico doesn't want to be understood and he doesn't want to convey organized information. These are the biggest strikes against him. Add to that his constant insulting of people in general and you have a kind of "anti-person" trying to get as close as possible to September Clues to discredit our solid useful questions, by associating us with him and his entourage. Clearly, he was created/duped/self-made into being a central, unappealing "attention-herder" of any research into anything remotely coming close to the truth. I am glad that we gave him a chance to prove himself here so he could reveal just how much his plan is to abuse any attention he receives and ask for more. What's with the "winky faces" he types that don't actually allude to anything? He's like the guy who pulls up to a playground and dangles candy to try to get children to come in and "learn more about the pleasures of the world" inside his big, creepy, white van with blacked-out windows.

Now it's pretty easy to kick him out guilt-free so he can wander around his rapidly overpowering obsolescence and stop angering and confusing people who want to seek sane, rational, open, public dialogue about the problems of our world.

I am interested to see what the perps will come up with next now that Ace Baker, Judy Wood, Nico Haupt, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, Peter Joseph, Morgan Reynolds and the other fishy celebrity Truthers have all failed to grow the public discourse on the details of massive media hoaxes. Maybe David Icke at least talks a bit about it, and David Ray Griffin pointed out initial anomalies, but where did they go on the subject now? Icke hosts huge stadiums and doesn't explain anything about the CGI on television. Griffin "retired" and vanished.

Ignoring our discourse is just going to make it louder and make it more clear that the media refuses to acknowledge those that give them their power ... and can take it away: the people!
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote:Nico doesn't want to be understood and he doesn't want to convey organized information. These are the biggest strikes against him. Add to that his constant insulting of people in general and you have a kind of "anti-person" trying to get as close as possible to September Clues to discredit our solid useful questions, by associating us with him and his entourage. Clearly, he was created/duped/self-made into being a central, unappealing "attention-herder" of any research into anything remotely coming close to the truth.
Very well said, Hoi.

Now, I'd ask anyone still thinking the Nico Haupt/ewing2001 entity has ever been up to any good to check out this:

WQ2RX - NO PLANES - NO TOWERS

"You are at a website that offers widely conflicting opinions"
http://ewing2001.wq2rx.com/
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

:lol: While cleaning my e-mail inbox I bumped into this old message of the past...
Those were the (fake) days... :P
November 5, 2008
Will "SocialService" win against the NPT Movement ShillTalkers?
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/ewing2001?id=4934
By ewing2001

In the *real world of the 9/11 TV Fakery crowd, which didn't turn
'fantasy' or new age yet, simon shack not only has to fight against
the ShillTalkers at 911movement.org, but also traditional 9/11
crash-physic activists like Genghis6199, the faceless KILLTOWN,
newAged No-Planers, ObamaTruthlings.the 'Black"House and some new
JREF-anti 9/11 tv talker named waypastvne.
Good luck from 911bloglines.com to SimonShack, a friend and good thinker!

from
http://911bloglines.com/node/394
Video Updates 11/05
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Just a bit of fun with some of the 9-11 clowns :P

♪ ♫ They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky, they're altogether ooky...
9-11-Disinfo-Family-kooks-2b.png
9-11-Disinfo-Family-kooks-2b.png (405.41 KiB) Viewed 24661 times
Cast:
Morgan Reynolds ..... Gomez
Judy Wood ............ Morticia
Nico Haupt ............ Lurch
James Fetzer ......... Uncle Fester
Paula Gloria .......... Grandmama
Ace Baker ............ Wednesday
Alex Jones ........... Pugsley
Thing ................. Itself

[See the original inspiration in the first Addams Family episodes on Youtube]
simonshack
Administrator

Maat wrote: Thing ................. Itself

Maat,

Wouldn't "the finger-giving Thing" actually be the hand-some Webfairy, aka Rosalee Grab-le? :P

Absolutely first class and superbly meaningful horror-montage, Maat!
My favorite is 'Ace Wednesday'! :lol: :wub: