Alex Jones works for Stratfor - Zionist intelligence group?

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
reichstag fireman

Re: Alex Jones works for Stratfor - Zionist intelligence gro

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Brits living in modern day Oceania might wonder about the Special Relationship between Alex "Are YOU listenin' to me?" Jones and his two English sockpuppets... Paul Joseph Watson and his apparent cousin, Steve Watson.

How were those two Brits recruited to the INFOWARS.COM operation?

Britain does seem to have a very odd bunch of "911 truthers".

Did "MI5 whistleblower" David Shayler really turn into a hippy crackpot? Shayler was perp-walked on the TV, the lunatic who thinks he's God, following the same spiritual footsteps that David Icke took 20 years earlier. Plus ca change..
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

reichstag fireman wrote: Plus ca change..

"Plus ça change - plus c'est la même chose."
<_<

An old, wise French maxim which may be tentatively translated as:

"The more things change - the more they remain the same"
messdup

Unread post by messdup »

fbenario wrote:
messdup wrote:
brianv wrote:Falsis in unum, falsis in Omnibus...

If a "person" is giving testimony and one part of that testimony is discovered to be a lie, the "judge" may direct the jury under the above principle. Everything the "person" says is then considerd a lie. And remember when one lie is told, an infinite number of supporting lies must be concocted to keep the original lie alive.
That is, sure, you can lie about the extra slice of pie you had.. :D ..but, when it comes to things that can affect the lives of citizens, than, truth must be paramount.
Nope, sorry, that is wrong in every possible way. Once someone is comfortable telling the small lie, telling the big lie gets much easier. (This is the main destroyer of marriages. Start with small lies about spending on things and other money issues, then much easier to lie about affairs., etc.)

Or, in much simpler terms, falsis in unum, falsis in Omnibus - as Brian JUST posted. Why did you choose to ignore it immediately?
I chose to ignore it, 'cause, our whole civilization is build upon one lie after another.
For example, your grandmother makes a meal for you. And, it tastes like shit to you. What do you say to grandmother what her cooking tastes like ?
or, your wife/husband wears a piece of clothing you hate. And, then, your significant other asks you 'what you think of their choice?'. Knowing that they love what they are wearing, and, by shitting all over their 'parade' you'll make them feel bad. What do you say ?
There are degrees in lying and telling the truth ( in our civilization ).
No one will argue that telling 'porkies' is not good. But, we don't live in a perfect world. We have to co-exist together, you know, get along. But, unfortunately co-existence in this world is complicated,to say the least.
So..my point. We have all been raised to think a certain way. We have to adapt to that 'way'. Now, you can choose to play nice..or, you can choose to play nasty. But !! when it comes to affecting the lives of other people ( in a significant way), than truth must be the 'guide book'. Telling ' little white lies' is insignificant in relation to telling world changing lies... :huh: ..
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Now, now girls! There's valid points in what you both wrote! Im of the opinion that most of the Jones' are on somebody's payroll and are therefore fully cognisant of the fact that they are spewing bullshit and propaganda. Willing liars. Not lying because the "believe" something somebody said and are simply repeating it!

"Plus ça change - plus c'est la même chose." Dontcha love it?

Shayler? Definitely fireman!!
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

whatsgoingon wrote:[1]Perhaps, Alex Jones is a simple control on those people that are firmly committed to the notion that 9/11 was a fraud. These fellow citizens do not know How or Why it is a fraud but they are looking for an answer to those questions, hence TPTB fund and use an annoying character like Jones to control that message and fill these impressionable citizens with total crap.
Also the anger of Jones is so annoying that any smart, intelligent person is immediately turned off and perhaps buried his/her questions about the media and reality.

[2]I am stuck wondering alas about the upper power structure of this system. We can all scratch our heads about who is in charge, how they are elected, and where the next PsyOp is voted on and created, etc. That level will be hard to access and we can only guess and speculate.
On [1] above, you are right for both reasons you propose, those two reasons are exactly why he does what he does.

On [2] above, this forum attempts not to waste its, or our, time going down the rathole of trying to identify comparative levels and different actors/layers at the very top of the perp pyramid, preferring to focus primarily on media fakery, and finding real, and objective, proofs and reasons.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

messdup wrote:For example, your grandmother makes a meal for you. And, it tastes like shit to you. What do you say to grandmother what her cooking tastes like ?
or, your wife/husband wears a piece of clothing you hate. And, then, your significant other asks you 'what you think of their choice?'. Knowing that they love what they are wearing, and, by shitting all over their 'parade' you'll make them feel bad. What do you say ?
In marital/family/human relations, you are right that it is never a good thing to knowingly hurt another person's feelings. Having said that, it is almost always possible to think of a bland generalization with which to quickly respond in these family situations and in public:

"Wow! I can see that wearing that dress makes you feel good about yourself." "I appreciate the time and effort you took to make lunch for me!"

Neither hurts her feelings from truthfully saying she reminds you of an over-stuffed sausage, or the food was too bland and sucked, and neither are you telling a lie, HOWEVER SMALL, by saying she looks good, or the meal was tasty. The bland noncommittal is just as easy to say with a genuine smile as the fake compliment. Many folks, including many grandmothers and spouses, will hear the compliment and not immediately see that you failed to answer this question.

In this example the wife is also clearly acting in bad faith and manipulating you by fishing for a compliment.
Anonymouse

Unread post by Anonymouse »

simonshack wrote:*

Whether he works for STRATFOR or not - I think there can be no question that Jonesy is a cointelpro clown: <_<

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqNKUvCQFok
Great find.

While his behavior at that rally is not inconsistent with "non-specific hypocritical ass-clown", I think agenda-driven cointelpro is a far better explanation for what we see on that video.

That being said, I don't think everything out of Alex Jones' mouth is necessarily untrue, nor do I think that every whistle-blower he promotes is intentionally spreading misinformation - even if the reasons for putting it to air is duplicitous.

How then to deal with the information coming out of the Alex Jones camp, when it's likely a combination of intentional misinformation, unintentional misinformation (i.e. insiders who were fed phony information, which they took as genuine), and good information?

I'm personally of the belief that just because something is misinformation, does not mean it cannot be informative in unintended ways. Even if the veracity of information cannot be established, the conclusions and courses of action (both stated and subtextual) they're being employed in support of, can be ascertained. Also, some assessment can be made of whether they are over- or understating their case - Are strawman cases being put forward, and where? Are certain pieces of evidence and information being omitted? What dubious pieces of evidence are being given undue weight?

I'm sure none of these questions are new to any of you - just that regardless of his motives or what powers he may work for - the solution really involves people identifying this persuasive trickery and saying "I C WOT U DID THAR!!!"

On a slight side note: The gun stuff, and the constant talk of martial law...

Does this particular issue represents a legitimate fear of a military dictatorship, independent of Alex Jones' reporting of it? How much is fear mongering? Is he trying to insight what he's warning about? Anyhow, it's rather difficult as an Australian to distinguish genuine cultural differences from unreasonable paranoia about gun rights, so any insights into the genuine US domestic situation would be greatly appreciated. :)
messdup

Unread post by messdup »

fbenario wrote:
messdup wrote:For example, your grandmother makes a meal for you. And, it tastes like shit to you. What do you say to grandmother what her cooking tastes like ?
In marital/family/human relations, you are right that it is never a good thing to knowingly hurt another person's feelings. Having said that, it is almost always possible to think of a bland generalization with which to quickly respond in these family situations and in public:

"Wow! I can see that wearing that dress makes you feel good about yourself." "I appreciate the time and effort you took to make lunch for me!"

Neither hurts her feelings from truthfully saying she reminds you of an over-stuffed sausage, or the food was too bland and sucked, and neither are you telling a lie, HOWEVER SMALL, by saying she looks good, or the meal was tasty. The bland noncommittal is just as easy to say with a genuine smile as the fake compliment. Many folks, including many grandmothers and spouses, will hear the compliment and not immediately see that you failed to answer this question.

In this example the wife is also clearly acting in bad faith and manipulating you by fishing for a compliment.
fben, I think we can agree that telling lies is a bad thing.
And, telling 'little white porkies' is, somewhat OK ( depending on the situation )

Takecare..
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

aa
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
lux

Unread post by lux »

I see Alex Jones as “anger management therapy” for the masses. He blows off steam so the public doesn't have to. When an angry person sees a public speaker who matches their anger and frustrations, the observer feels better, that is, feels less angry, because he/she feels their anger and frustrations are understood and acknowledged.

Have you ever been so angry you wanted to pick up a bullhorn and yell at somebody? Hey -- AJ understands me!

I think Alex is there primarily to placate the angry public and dissipate their anger with his angry buffoonery.

Of course, he also provides some disinfo and misdirection too as well as his stable of celebrity shills like Sheen and Ventura and the rest. No spook Dog & Pony Show would be complete without that crap. B)
whatsgoingon

a
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

whatsgoingon wrote:
lux wrote:I see Alex Jones as “anger management therapy” for the masses. ...

I think Alex is there primarily to placate the angry public and dissipate their anger with his angry buffoonery.

Of course, he also provides some disinfo and misdirection too as well as his stable of celebrity shills like Sheen and Ventura and the rest. No spook Dog & Pony Show would be complete without that crap. B)
Indeed I think similarly about this. He is a way to feel good taking away a bit of your anger. While I cannot personally handle that. :lol: I can see it being effective for John Q. Public.

They have the computer hackers (Anonymous) to make you feel the corporations and government are being held to the fire too. Oh and wikileaks. Wow. So many ways for each type of dissenter to feel at ease.

So they try to cover their demographics.

They have NASA and techno-utopians to make people think the future with be like George Jetson as well. That is one function of NASA in my view A technotopian's dream world -- free people of any doubt and worry about present day catastrophes involving exploitation, starvation, war, disease and the like.
I agree wholeheartedly with this!

In the UK, there is Tony Benn and George Galloway who do the same thing!

Oh good there is somebody out there sticking it to them...that's handy, saves me the bother!
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

Alex Jones nonsensically shilling for the space travel myth..."there's a giant secret space program we don't know about..underground bases...Russians, Chinese, thousand of dead astronauts...blah blah blah...
the point is they did go to the moon...they just don't show you the real stuff, and they also make some fake stuff for PR purposes..."

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLUFm2HtTok

Positively hilarious!