Alex Jones works for Stratfor - Zionist intelligence group?

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
diagonal2

Re: Alex Jones works for Stratfor - Zionist intelligence gro

Unread post by diagonal2 »

I don't know who he works for either it's CIA, MOSSAD or STATFORD. What matters is that people need to be aware of is that he is a liar and censors the truth.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Just ask Alex who pays his salary and the whole show! :rolleyes:
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Alex Jones nonsensically shilling for the space travel myth..."there's a giant secret space program we don't know about..underground bases...Russians, Chinese, thousand of dead astronauts...blah blah blah...
the point is they did go to the moon...they just don't show you the real stuff, and they also make some fake stuff for PR purposes..."
Lol, now I know why I got so much flack for making a similar suggestion on the ISS thread, about hiding better tech with faked stuff.

Sorry :huh:

I have found that since Alex, Jesse, Icke and others get more exposure, and integrated into the 'pop culture,' I am accused of being a fan or a follower of one of them when I try to talk to folk about the frauds. It's frustrating because then you have to explain that there is this whole other level of disinformation to gate-keep and hide the deception, and it all gets too complicated and derails the discussion. Plus you feel like an idiot even having to talk about them.

I think one reason they remain popular and have so many fans is because people have been programmed to respond to them by watching regular news. The content is different, but the form and delivery is much the same as any other sensationalized news or current affairs. It's just going from one form of 'infotainment' to another. I think most people follow the news as a kind of entertainment, rather than as a source of information, which is why it's literally become a reality show.
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

dblitz wrote:
Alex Jones nonsensically shilling for the space travel myth..."there's a giant secret space program we don't know about..underground bases...Russians, Chinese, thousand of dead astronauts...blah blah blah...
the point is they did go to the moon...they just don't show you the real stuff, and they also make some fake stuff for PR purposes..."
Lol, now I know why I got so much flack for making a similar suggestion on the ISS thread, about hiding better tech with faked stuff.

Sorry :huh:

I have found that since Alex, Jesse, Icke and others get more exposure, and integrated into the 'pop culture,' I am accused of being a fan or a follower of one of them when I try to talk to folk about the frauds. It's frustrating because then you have to explain that there is this whole other level of disinformation to gate-keep and hide the deception, and it all gets too complicated and derails the discussion. Plus you feel like an idiot even having to talk about them.

I think one reason they remain popular and have so many fans is because people have been programmed to respond to them by watching regular news. The content is different, but the form and delivery is much the same as any other sensationalized news or current affairs. It's just going from one form of 'infotainment' to another. I think most people follow the news as a kind of entertainment, rather than as a source of information, which is why it's literally become a reality show.
Very true. Reptilians, Illuminati boogie men, polar "shifts", sensational news and pseudoscience nonsense. The sad thing is that many of the mainstream science is pseudoscience too as someone on this forum explained.