The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

Unread post by simonshack »

May I submit my two cents about this little debate about "whodunnit"?

Before I get on, let me spell out my own definition of "elite" (as in very rich individuals) - a gang which I jokingly like to call "The Nutwork":

Elite: ("ite" pronounced as "ete" in the word "delete") : a group of social misfits born into abnormally wealthy families who, bored to death with their lives and having run out of ways to entertain themselves - have resorted to play with their powerful tools of mass-control and subjugation. The elite clique of this planet's population has historically represented the greatest threat to this planet's balance and well-being. There is currently no known cure for such individuals' disruptive and psycho/sociopathic behavior, yet advances are being made in the field of social acceptance and awareness of such people's existence. Social evolution experts predict that, within a few hundreds or thousand years, the unwieldy, overgrown and voracious elite will extinguish itself - much like the dinosaurs (supposedly) did before the advent of mankind.

It just appears evident to me that the "Nutwork" (aka the "elite") responsible for all the ugly going-ons in this world is an eclectic lot. Of course "elite" Jews/Zionists are involved (seemingly in a major way), of course "elite" Brits and "elite" Yankees are involved. Of course "elite" Italians, Frenchmen, Irishmen, Dutch, Swedes, Norwegians, Estonians, Sicilians, Vaticanians, Swiss, Luxemburgians, Maltese, Spaniards, Germans, Turks, Russians, Serbs, Saudis, Egyptians, Nigerians, South Africans, Burmese, Japanese, Chinese (etc etc - you name it - don't blame me for skipping some ) are involved.

IMHO, we (the normal, average folks) are just wasting our time pointing our fingers at any single, particular ethnicity of this global elite plague.

Having said the above, I'm certainly not oblivious of the prominence/hegemony of the jew-factor in world politics/media and propaganda. As you may know, I'm half Norwegian (from a father with centuries of Norwegian ancestors) and half Swedish(from a mother with centuries of Swedish ancestors). A total Scandinavian entity, if you will - and to be sure, with zero jewish origins. See, a funny thought occured to me a few years back - as I realized that Norway and Sweden add up to a total of about 13 million of this planet's inhabitants. Apparently, the Jewish people also add up to a total of 13 million of this planet's inhabitants.

Now, what if 90% of the American (and European) News Media Corporations were owned / controlled by Norwegians and Swedes?

Wouldn't that make the rest of this planet's inhabitants raise an eyebrow?
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

Thank you, Simon, for responding to this thread with some needed good humor and common sense. :)
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Apparently, the Jewish people also add up to a total of 13 million of this planet's inhabitants.
This number is as true as the one concerning Polish citizens of Jewish origin - 20 thousand :)

13 million/20 thousand my ass

No offense intended :)
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

simonshack wrote:ow, what if 90% of the American (and European) News Media Corporations were owned / controlled by Norwegians and Swedes?
Simon, I can just see it now.. the Muppets "Swedish Chef" explaining the 9/11 attacks.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbs64GvGgPU

At least I could laugh harder than I do now at the daily MSM Fakery. I think you could give a humorous character a workout as satire is the weak underbelly of the MSM media. I have noted well rating T.V. programs getting pulled for being a little too close to the truth re politicians corruption. An example is "Good News Week" on the ABC network in Australia. ^_^
repentantandy

Speaking of shills... Super-shill James Randi (who supports the 9/11 myth 1000% and sponsors a web forum diametrically opposed to this one) may have been living with a "sim-artist" for thirty years;

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2011-0 ... is-alvarez

:wacko:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

In regards to the recently mentioned Webster Tarpley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 3Eo2YTQUr8

"The Elite's Plan for Global Extermination (FL-HD)"

He's definitely not a shill! :rolleyes:
repentantandy

Yeah, Dr. Tarpley seems to be a brilliant, fearless (mostly) historian and political/economic analyst IMHO, but he does have a serious blind spot regarding Israeli influence in the U.S. and (suprise, surprise) he so far has totally avoided the issue of image-and-victim fakery on 9/11. It's hard to confront him on these crucial issues because both his website and radio show never solicit questions or comments. In the rare instance that one of his personal appearances (such as the highly contentious one at Dr. Fetzer's Vancouver Hearings) does allow for audience response, Tarpley's discomfort and feigned unfamiliarity in these areas is disturbingly obvious. I wouldn't say that's iron-clad proof of his being a shill, but it certainly does make him only a limited-value asset in our collaborative search for truth.

He was a pioneer, however, in documenting the multiple wargames-derived, overall falsity of the official and media-driven 9/11 narrative. It's meticulously spelled out in his very useful (as far as it goes) book "Synthetic Terror -- Made in U.S.A," now in its fifth edition. He's also something of a "media hog," in that he aggressively seeks out all sorts of "alternative" broadcast and web platforms on which to spread his worldview of a banker-driven cabal of vulture capitalists, warmongers, and control-freaks -- and thus sell as many copies of his (genuinely scholarly) books as possible. He's certainly not very narrow or choosy in his acceptance of free airtime, since he frequently is an interview guest of both the execrable, rightwing agent provacateur Alex Jones and the bizarre, new-age populist Jeff Rense (who hate each other's guts) -- and it's really quite amusing to hear Tarpley argue with each of them when they try to get him to modify his political assertions and interpretations to endorse their own agendas.

Tarpley also has turned up often on both Russia Today televison and Iran's Press TV, usually to debunk various aspects of the destabilizing/Balkanizing "color revolutions" and "Arab-spring uprisings" being promoted as "spontaenous" by mainstream media but covertly funded/controlled by banking-and-intelligence interests. Although the undoubtedly shilly (foundation-funded) Amy Goodman/Ed Schultz/Thom Hartmann "progressive" crowd won't touch Tarpley with the proverbial ten-foot pole, several other ostensibly left-wing program hosts, such as Steve Lendeman, Bonnie Faulkner and the Pacifica Radio crew do welcome the former LaRouch disciple onto their shows. And speaking of ol' Uncle Lyndon, his breakaway ex-adherent doesn't mince words, from time to time, in "correcting" the errors of their weird ways. Just last Saturday, on his own weekly radio show (carried on a survivalist/anti-government/fringe radio network) Dr. Tarpley again sharply attacked the LaRouchians for their current take on world affairs.

Personally, I value Tarpley's awesome revisionist scholarship in digging into and exposing some of the grossest political frauds and dangers of our time, including (back in 2008) the CIA-Zombie Obama, the Masonic/Judas-goat Ron Paul (in 2010), and more recently, the treasonous/Mormon "White-Horse Prophecy" (look it up) designee Romney. Maybe someday Tarpley will address Israeli influence and video/victim fakery head on. Or maybe he won't -- for reasons we can endlessly speculate on but never know for certain -- at least until some new and credible researcher convincingly "exposes" Tarpley. B)
bostonterrierowner

He was a pioneer, however, in documenting the multiple wargames-derived, overall falsity of the official and media-driven 9/11 narrative. It's meticulously spelled out in his very useful (as far as it goes) book "Synthetic Terror -- Made in U.S.A,"
You are joking! Right???

If not please gimme a fucking break ! I touched Tarpley numerous times on this forum . This guy has been a disinfo agent for his whole career . Some of his historic work eg "Against Oligarchy" might have some merit but the rest is just pure bullshit especially "Synthetic Terror".

Let's imagine that I know that somebody in my neighbourhood made a deal with another somebody to fake a car accident to extort insurance money . They both claim they were going 60 mph and I claim bullshit to this version and give 70 mph instead . Obviously I was paid by the scoundrels to give credibility to their deed stating to the police that I actually witnessed the whole thing . Am I debunking it by lying like this or just throwing more crap around ?

I hope this metaphore was helpful in describing Webster Tarpley's role as a fierce critic of anglo-american imperialism :)
repentantandy

bostonterrierowner wrote:
He was a pioneer, however, in documenting the multiple wargames-derived, overall falsity of the official and media-driven 9/11 narrative. It's meticulously spelled out in his very useful (as far as it goes) book "Synthetic Terror -- Made in U.S.A,"
You are joking! Right???

If not please gimme a fucking break ! I touched Tarpley numerous times on this forum . This guy has been a disinfo agent for his whole career . Some of his historic work eg "Against Oligarchy" might have some merit but the rest is just pure bullshit especially "Synthetic Terror".

Let's imagine that I know that somebody in my neighbourhood made a deal with another somebody to fake a car accident to extort insurance money . They both claim they were going 60 mph and I claim bullshit to this version and give 70 mph instead . Obviously I was paid by the scoundrels to give credibility to their deed stating to the police that I actually witnessed the whole thing . Am I debunking it by lying like this or just throwing more crap around ?

I hope this metaphor was helpful in describing Webster Tarpley's role as a fierce critic of anglo-american imperialism :)
This is not a reasoned refutation of Tarpley, only an explosion of verbal wrath. Do you deny his book's central thesis that the mass-media transmitted 9/11 disinfo narrative was initially planned and later enabled as a wargaming scenario "flipped live," suspiciously similar to 7/7? Please explain.

And what power sector or national entity do YOU suspect Tarpley is supposedly shilling (which I admit certainly COULD be the case) for? Based on what evidence?
bostonterrierowner

repentantandy wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:
You are joking! Right???

I hope this metaphor was helpful in describing Webster Tarpley's role as a fierce critic of anglo-american imperialism :)
This is not a reasoned refutation of Tarpley, only an explosion of verbal wrath. Do you deny his book's central thesis that the mass-media transmitted 9/11 disinfo narrative was initially planned and later enabled as a wargaming scenario "flipped live," suspiciously similar to 7/7? Please explain.

And what power sector or national entity do YOU suspect Tarpley is supposedly shilling (which I admit certainly COULD be the case) for? Based on what evidence?
I hate Tarpley because he is like best buddies with Osama bin Laden who leaks him all this revolutionary info . Tarpley then goes to all these bad ass investigating journalists on RT and shares the top-secrets with us , the truthseekers and here I bow to you as the most zealous one . You don't have to take my word for it you can always call Alex Jones on his daily show and ask .
I also blame American government for 9/11 attrocities . Pure Cia/Mossad joint venture .

Tarpley must be working for the Israelis . He never mentions their master minding of the whole thing .

:)
repentantandy

Bostonterrierowner said:

"I hate Tarpley because he is like best buddies with Osama bin Laden who leaks him all this revolutionary info ."

If this isn't trolling, it's just being silly.

But seriously, Dr. Tarpley often accuses the Israelis of damning complicity with the Washington and London finance-intel wolves in their myriad, world-spanning depradations. Yet he never gives the Mossad/Likudnik demons credit for sometimes instigating (on their own) various acts of false-flag terror (like today's possibly genuine attacks on U.S. State Department personnel, which suspiciously took place just as the Neocon "noise machine" of rightwing talk-radio was cursing Obama for "hating Israel" and "snubbing" Natanyahu at the United Nations.) And as noted before, Tarpley has to date avoided ANY comment, to my knowledge, on the evidence of fake victims and false imagery. Thus he needs to be directly confronted on this... and in turn be compelled to make a public choice to "fish or cut bait!" :lol:

Dr. Fetzer, on the other hand, has at least addressed the evidence of total stills-and-video fakery and recently, albeit grudgingly, declared he has decided (for now, anyway) that at least SOME 9/11 images MUST be legit. :angry: He also indirectly acknowledged the possibility of victim-fakery when, a while back, he allowed Phil Jayhan multiple broadcast interviews in which to promote Phil's smoke-pipe fueled "the-towers-were-empty" thesis. But then Fetzer and Jayhan had a still-mysterious falling out over (of all things) some wild, child-molestation(!) allegations supposedly made OFF-AIR by the undoubtedly loosest of all loose cannons Fetzer has ever had as a radio guest, the New Zealand-based fantasist and rabid anti-monarchist, Greg Hallett. Since that bizarre incident, Fetzer has made victim fakery a "topic non grata" and Phil attests he will never be invited back on the program.

(Could this be a key reason Simon refuses to discuss fakery issues with Fetzer?) :rolleyes:

Of course, it's all too easy to dismiss the above "drama incidents" as nothing more than smoke-and-mirrors, distraction disinfo. Perhaps they are. But I'm not so sure. And even the slickest disinformation campaigns can still yield valuable true information. The trick is learning to separate the wheat from the chaff. ^_^
bostonterrierowner

My last post was of course sarcastic . I am saying it only as a precaution :)
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I saw a few more new 911 Docudrama's this week on various cable channels in the US. MAN how can the general public still fall for this crap? One interview was with a lady whose sister worked for Canter Fitz and died when the tower fell on her, she was postitively identified by two molar teeth and her sis says "Oh she always had such a Big Smile, it was her way to tell us she was in a better place!"??? REALLY? :rolleyes:
Another was a firefighter's wife whose husband died when a tower fell on him, HE was postitively ID'd from the pistol he kept on his belt! (A cutaway still photo is shown with a pile of about 30 handguns supposedley recovered in the rubble) REALLY? :rolleyes:
This is only two examples, lots more fiction was depicted! :angry:
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

brianv wrote:

That Israel crap might fly in the US, but nobody gives a flying fuck about it elsewhere!
Does that include Jews, in general, who just so happened be so fabulous that they got kicked straight out of 109 countries and territories ?

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

or just the so-called 'Zionists' who support that little worthless, warmongering toilet for criminal activity with the rights of a sovereign nation created by terrorism in the middle east ? :lol:

The UN Report Prepared in 1948 for Ralphe Bunche, New UN Commissioner to Palestine

Foreword: In view of the tragic assassination of Count Folke Bernadotte by identified Jewish terrorists on September 17 of this year, the following report has been prepared for the use of Dr. Bunche, Count Bernadotte's immediate replacement.

This report is a compilation of all identified terrorist attacks on British, American and Arab individuals and entities in the assassination of the British Resident Minister in the Middle East on November 6, 1944 by members of the terrorist Jewish Stern gang to the assassination of Count Bernadotte on September 17, 1948 by members of this same gang of fanatics.

This information is compiled from reports of the US Department of State, the British Foreign Office and various American and British press services.

New York, October 1, 1948

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-terrorists- ... -1948.html
Hitler's speech on Palestine 1939

Hitler calls the English and the Jewish settlers in Palestine “invaders”

And the Palestinians he calls a “freedom loving people”!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbgoUKKmcEM

"In the same way, the fact has obviously escaped Mr. Roosevelt's notice that Palestine is at present occupied not by German troops but by the English. And that the country is having its liberty restricted by the most brutal resort to force, is being robbed of its independence and is suffering the cruelest maltreatment for the benefit of Jewish interlopers. The Arabs in that country will therefore certainly not have complained to Mr. Roosevelt of German aggression but they do voice a continuous appeal to the world deploring the barbarous methods with which England is attempting to suppress a people which loves its freedom and is just defending it. This too is perhaps a problem which would have to be resolved at the conference table, that is in the presence of a judge, and not by physical force, military force, mass executions, burning down villages, blowing up houses, and so on. For one fact is in no doubt. In this case England is not defending herself against a threatened Arab attack. But as interloper, and without being called to do so, is endeavoring to establish her power in a foreign territory which does not belong to her."
~ Adolf Hitler on Palestine, in reply to Roosevelt, 28 April 1939 -- Roosevelt had asked Hitler in an absurd telegram, among other things, 'not to attack or invade' the independent nation of Palestine despite the fact that it was the English that had already invaded, occupied and brutalized that country on behalf of Jewish intruders."

1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... berty.html

I'll bet brainv is one of the guys who cheered on the 29 standing ovations given to Netanyahu by the whoring, traitorous U.S. congress in this video: ;)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK7SRYp4sBc

Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel
According to Ma'ariv, Netanyahu said Israel is 'benefiting from attack' as it 'swung American public opinion.'

http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-neta ... l-1.244044

Flashback: BBC - Zionists Pointing Fingers on 911 -
One the evening of 9/11, a number of Zionist Jews (including Richard Perle and Ehud Barak) and their puppets got on BBC and pointed to Osama bin Laden before an investigation even took place

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFxcX5XrT2E

I take it you agree with Alex Jones that 'Arabs Own Hollywood,' and the rest of the media, is that right ? ;)
Who runs Hollywood? C'mon

December 19, 2008|JOEL STEIN

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19 ... oe-stein19

Jews DO control the media

by Elad Nehorai - (Manny Friedman is his pen-name)

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do- ... the-media/

July 1, 2012, 11:05 am55

The Times of Israel

The one-stop news site
covering Israel, the region and
the Jewish people worldwide

Founding editor:
David Horovitz

http://davidhorovitz.com/

"We’ve created entire organizations that exist just to tell everyone that the Jews don’t control nothin’. No, we don’t control the media, we don’t have any more sway in DC than anyone else. No, no, no, we swear: We’re just like everybody else!

Let’s be honest with ourselves, here, fellow Jews. We do control the media. We’ve got so many dudes up in the executive offices in all the big movie production companies it’s almost obscene. Just about every movie or TV show, whether it be “Tropic Thunder” or “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” is rife with actors, directors, and writers who are Jewish. Did you know that all eight major film studios are run by Jews?"

"The time has come, though. We no longer have to change our names. We no longer have to blend in like chameleons. We own a whole freaking country."

entire article over here (bring your barf bag):

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do- ... the-media/

http://www.chabad.org/search/keyword_cd ... ehorai.htm

Nothing coming out of Lawson, Rivero or Fetzer can possibly be true or worth promoting but you're somehow 'shill-proof' because you have 2000 posts on Clues forum ?

Whatcha Talkin' Bout Willis ? :lol:

It doesn't work that way, buddy. Shill-proofing is a life-long ongoing process each person has to do on their own and shill-proofing yourself from others & from yourself goes hand-in-hand. Anybody who was more-or-less honest today could end up a shill tomorrow and yes, even long-time shills may come to realize the error of their ways every once-in-a-while and correct themselves into upstanding denizens of reality.

Not talking about this guy, of course:

Alex Jones: Jews vs. Mexicans

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF09HlsTRNA

He seems beyond redemption at this point. :P

And reichstagfireman

I don't know if you chose that name because you believe in the so-called 'false-flag' of the Reichstag Fire that Alex Jones pushes so hard or not but here is some info that you might want to check out just in case you decide to climb off Fetzer's back and examine your own blind-spots :

Deanna Spingola Special Broadcast: Thursday, 6/14 / 2012 : Guest: Historian Veronica Clark, Author of Hitler & Himmler Uncensored, Black Nazis I & II - the Myth of the NSDAP starting the Reichstag Fire as a 'False-Flag' operation deconstructed in detail and absolutely demolished once-&-for-all

http://www.spingola.com/vclark6_2012-06-14_16-02-56.mp3

The Mark Weber Report: The Reichstag Fire: A Not-See ‘False Flag’ Operation?

July 6, 2011

One of the most enduring myths of our age is the story that the Not-Sees set the Reichstag building on fire as a “false flag” operation to generate popular support for measures of the Hitler government to suppress dissent and consolidate power. Even some prominent historians have accepted the often repeated smear, which was invented and vigorously promoted by Communists, that Goering and other Not-See officials set the German parliament building ablaze on Feb. 27, 1933, and then cynically blamed the crime on enemies. But as Weber explains in this broadcast, the basic facts are now well established: A young Dutch Communist, Marinus van der Lubbe, acted alone in setting the Reichstag fire.

http://reasonradionetwork.com/downloads ... 110706.mp3
Last edited by teriyaki taryaki on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

teriyaki taryaki wrote:
brianv wrote:

That Israel crap might fly in the US, but nobody gives a flying fuck about it elsewhere!
Does that include Jews, in general, who just so happened be so fabulous that they got kicked straight out of 109 countries and territories ?

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
Bible believers? hahahaha! Nutcases.
"Does that include Jews, in general, who just so happened be so fabulous that they got kicked straight out of 109 countries and territories ? "
Did they get kicked out of 109 countries becasue of their jew religion or because they were parasite money lenders, aka bankers who thrived on internal and external conflict?

I suppose you are all aware that the Reichstag Building was Holy Roman Empire HQ? A little bit of reading in that direction might be an eyeopener for some as it was for me! They haven't gone away you know!

It must be coming near clown election time the US, haul out the Jews!