The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Lance9384

The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

Unread post by Lance9384 »

THE SMOKE WAS MIRRORED.

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I saw this back in 08. The video I'm posting here has been re-upped for whatever reason, but nonetheless here's a video of the smoke from the footage edited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73sfvzvaSVY
simonshack
Administrator

Re: THE SMOKE WAS MIRRORED.

Unread post by simonshack »

"MIRRORED SMOKE" VIDEO - a fraud of a fraud

Yes, I well remember that "mirrored smoke" video as it appeared on Youtube sometime in 2007 (not long after I had released September Clues v.1.0 - in June 2007).

Beware, beware,, folks: I have every reason to suspect it was purposely made just to discredit September Clues - in order to inject doubts as to the sourcing/provenance of my 9/11 video material. In fact, the very first objections I got from honest doubters/naysayers/shills was, of course: "How do we know if Simon Shack isn't making up these 9/11 videos himself?"

So, having expounded WHY I believe this "Mirrored smoke" video was made, let me illustrate HOW simply it was likely put together (I meant to do this back in 2007/8, but I was frankly more interested in pursuing my research rather than spending time countering the many insidious games played by the SC shill armada.)

Here is a frame from the "MIRRORED SMOKE" video. We see what look like two "skulls" (1 and 2) cloned/mirrored twice;
(Note: I remember it was said, by the original YT user who published it, that this shot had been aired on Detroit TV.)

Now here is a cropped/enlarged frame I have extracted from my original MPEG2 9/11 CBS archive files. As you see, it is meant to depict the same moment in time - yet NO CLONED SMOKE SECTION is observed:
LINK TO OFFICIAL CBS ARCHIVE CLIP: http://www.archive.org/details/cbs200109110831-0912 - at 34:47

Much later (I think around 2010), I bumped into this "DETROIT Public TV" clip (see logo at bottom right of the screen) on some 9/11 documentary. Now, I cannot be sure DETROIT TV actually aired it on 9/11 (as I have no access to the Detroit Tv archives) - but it would appear likely that whoever made the "MIRRORED SMOKE" used this clip (and just re-framed it - prolonging the leftmost sky-section of the image):

****************************************************************************************************************************************

At the end of the day, what really matters is just how atrocious the original CBS imagery is - with its thick black (and skewed) cartoon-linings around the WTC!... On my website, I call the above original CBS archive clip "THE CBS FOLLOW-UP SHOT" (since it was actually aired only 1m52sec after the "LIVE 2nd STRIKE") http://septemberclues.org/wtc_airplanes.htm
hoi.polloi

Re: The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Correct. This "mirror" video is unverifiable.

Some of the most atrocious and flagrant effects in their computer program are viewable in the very archives from that morning. Therefore, we should focus on those.
Lance9384

Unread post by Lance9384 »

Oh wow, now I feel pretty retarded for not suspecting it was faked.
simonshack
Administrator

RICHARD HALL'S "RADAR ANALYSIS"
or the latest & silliest hologram theory

Good grief, folks ! Here we go again... :rolleyes:

Well, this one was to be expected - and should come as no surprise. Yet, it is a rather comical development - and I hope you'll actually enjoy it in a humorous spirit. Quite frankly, I feel kind of flattered about how much time and effort is being deployed - both in the USA and in the UK - to try and discredit/debunk September Clues. For these efforts to continue, half-a-decade since I first released SC v1.0, only goes to show that SC isn't going away anytime soon!

To sum up Richard Hall's new hologram thesis: Hall claims to have unearthed and analyzed some undescript and never-seen-before "official" RADAR DATA which show that a plane flew by the towers - missing them by about 1400ft. He concludes that this was some military plane which PROJECTED A HOLOGRAM of "Flight175", in such way as to fool the eyewitnesses on the streets of Manhattan...

Thus, it is implied that the TV BROADCASTS WERE ALL REAL AND LEGIT - only that their cameras captured a hologram simulating "Flight175". The TV NETWORKS ARE THUS ... ALL INNOCENT VICTIMS OF THE SCAM !!!
:rolleyes:

I guess we have come full circle now - concerning those "9/11 truthers" who would initially (pretend to) support the SC research, only to have " a change of heart", start nitpicking on it, and eventually dismiss it - lock,stock and barrel. This age-old infiltration tactic, it seems, is the favored tactic of the SC shills. The droll Richard Hall character, it appears, was drafted into the infamous, US/UK Judy Wood/Andrew Johnson team with this precise objective: TO GET THE TV NEWS MEDIA NETWORKS OFF THE HOOK. In his video, Hall looks at 52 clips of "Flight175" and - by drawing lines (twisted and bended in "2D mode") - performs the deceptive and fallacious magic trick of "reconciliating all the 'Flight 175' trajectories" (much like the "Achimspok" troll did a few years ago). To top it all off, my former friend Andrew Johnson (who once offered me some free webspace) and his new buddy, Richard Hall, are both smugly insinuating as a conclusion to this 'hit piece', that yours truly - and the entire SC research - "may very well be a cointelpro operation"...

NOTE: I just happened to bump into this 'thing' today - so please don't think that I've been hiding it/shying away from it - since it was released a few months ago. Also, I don't know how many of you will bear watching it all through - so you may wish to skip forward towards the end to hear the "damning" conclusions of this hilariously affected, staid and glum pair of 'scholars':

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTSzHmHnR78

As you will readily see, the underlying 'gist/and message' of Dick Hall's latest 'research' can be summed up as follows:

- "The news media had absolutely nothing to do with the 9/11 hoax. All the TV networks did was to faithfully capture on film the whole event - with real cameras - and had no idea of what on Earth was going on".

- "September Clues is wrong about the trajectories not matching. None of the claims of September Clues prove TV FAKERY - every single anomaly/aberration pointed out in SC can be explained away. Again, the news media was not in on it".

- "The two planes witnessed by so many people were holograms, projected by an invisible/cloaked military drone which flew back and forth around the towers. The news media networks were not in on it. They simply filmed holograms."

- Dick Hall's conclusion: "September Clues may well be a cointelpro distraction - to lead people away from the REAL truth".
:o :rolleyes:

Personal footnote for my old friend Andrew Johnson:

Andrew, are these 4 plane trajectories all consistent with each other - that is to say: identical?

TRAJECTORY 1

TRAJECTORY 2 AND 3

TRAJECTORY 4

And hey - was your hologram captured in either WHITE or BLACK pixels - depending on the type of camera used?

If this all makes sense to you, Andrew, there is very little I can do to help you - in your purported quest for 9/11 truth. Now, please start addressing the fake victims. Why not A WORD about the 9/11 vicsims? You can't just keep ignoring our research on the subject. Perhaps you can have your buddy Rich make a video for you - proving that the vicsims are, in fact, just as real as vanilla sundae ? :P

A bon entendeur

Simon
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

simonshack wrote:*
Perhaps you can have your buddy Rich make a video for you - proving that the vicsims are, in fact, just as real as vanilla sundae ? :P

A bon entendeur

Simon
Well I don't think this proves the vicsims are real but it does prove he was one hell of a drummer. :D

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22XbdIIhhXw
simonshack
Administrator

JACK WHITE - DAVE VON KLEIST - CHRISTOPHER BOLLYN
three disinformation peddlers exposed in one single sweep

ImageImageImage

This is a photo analysis that the late JACK WHITE, a well-known photo-analyst (who apparently passed away recently) had on his website - "the Mystery Explosion of WTC6". I cannot fathom how he could have possibly made this gross mistake - and where he got that obviously wrong "9:04" timeline from :

http://jackwhites911studies.org/911photostudies116.htm

Well, anyone familiar with the 9/11 imagery will know perfectly well that this frame (with the white smokeplume rising above WTC6) is certainly NOT from 9:04AM of the official 9/11 TV movie . It is (meant to be) from 9:59AM - as they showed us the WTC2 collapsing. (This should be immediately evident to any serious researcher, given the clearly visible WTC2-smokeplume at the right of WTC1.) So the question is: how can any serious 9/11 researcher commit such a gross 'mistake' - one which would attract instant ridicule upon anyone who 'dares question' the 9/11 TV imagery?

As it happens, DAVE VON KLEIST also peddles this same false claim. Watch from 1:15 - ( to about 3:00 ) :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRanwmDu124

'Coincidentally', 9/11 "researcher" CHRISTOPHER BOLLYN also peddles this false claim:
Christopher Bollyn wrote : ( on his website: http://www.bollyn.com/understanding-the ... -of-wtc-6/ )

"I contacted the archives of CNN during the summer of 2002 to inquire about the precise time of their video footage of a huge dust cloud coming from a mysterious blast that appeared to have occurred at the U.S. Customs House (WTC 6) at about 9:03 a.m. -- the same minute that the second plane struck the South Tower on 9-11. The raw video material has precise time markings, which they provided."
"The mysterious explosion at the U.S. Customs House (WTC 6) occurred at 9:04 a.m. on 9-11, at exactly the same time as the second plane crashed into the South Tower."

Well - ALL THREE have got it wrong. That smokeplume was NOT aired anytime near 9:04AM !

HERE'S THE SAME FRAME (AIRED ON WB11 AT 9:59) - as WTC2 is shown collapsing:

source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 8gg#t=448s

So here we have all of THREE "prominent 9/11 researchers" - all apparently independent and unassociated - promoting a totally bogus, easily debunkable claim about the "bombed WTC6". If the three of them are not shills / disinfo-agents (although this is most likely the case) they are at best poor researchers and represent a liability to the crucial scrutiny/exposure of the fake 9/11 imagery.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

So here we have all of THREE "prominent 9/11 researchers" - all apparently independent and unassociated - promoting a totally bogus - and easily debunkable - photo analysis of the 9/11 "LIVE" TV imagery. If the three of them are not shills, they are at best piss-poor researchers and represent a dire liability to the crucial scrutiny/exposure of the fake 9/11 imagery.
Wow! Great find. They all made the same "error", very interesting! How?
simonshack
Administrator

brianv wrote:
Wow! Great find. They all made the same "error", very interesting! How?
Brian, I do wonder how... A coincidence, perhaps? All of those three "9/11 experts" coincidentally making the same "error"?

In any case, here's the demonstration of my above claims - so I tranquilly rest my case: <_<

source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 8gg#t=448s

source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRanwmDu124

The thing is, if you look up the CNN archives at 9:59AM - you WON'T find the above frame. So CNN must have borrowed it from WB11 at some later stage... Isn't it marvellous how all those TV channels just passed over their imagery to their rival stations on that day?

Moreover, dear Brian, you may know that the WB11 signal apparently froze and went dead - well before the towers collapsed - as stated here - so we don't really know why we even have any WB11 images showing the towers collapsing in the first place!

But why, you may ask, does WB11 (aka "WPIX") have that "41" chopper screen logo? - (and please stay with me now, coz' this is getting a bit messy). Well, here's what another Wikipedia article tells us. There was actually ANOTHER small (hispanic) TV station called WXTV 41:

WXTV-DT channel 41

"WXTV-DT channel 41 is a Univisión flagship television station for the East Coast, licensed to Paterson, New Jersey and serving the New York metropolitan area. WXTV's studios are located in Teaneck, New Jersey, and its transmitter is on the Empire State Building in Manhattan."
(...)
"The September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center did not affect WXTV's [channel 41]over-the-air signal, as WXTV's transmitter has always been at the Empire State Building. WXTV 41 and WCBS-TV, who had a full-powered backup transmitter at the Empire State Building, were the only major New York City stations whose over-the-air signals weren't lost. In fact, channel 41's news anchors gave information and updates in English as well as Spanish on the attacks for the benefit of viewers without cable that lost access to the stations with transmitters at the WTC."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WXTV-TV
Hmm...curioser and curioser... :blink:

Why does WB11 have a "41" chopper screen logo? And if the WB11 signal froze halfway through the 9/11 events - and the WXTV channel 41 was one of only two channels "whose over-the-air signals weren't lost"... what's going on here?
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I've always considered Jack White an American Patriot and Very knowledgeable person... PLEASE Simon say if ain't so? His JFK analysis during the last 5 decades has been meritorious... comparing him to DAVE VON KLEIST is like saying some 10 year old kid in the projects basketball court is as good as MJ.. I want to blame it more on aging dementia and coercion..
Last edited by Brutal Metal on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

Well it certainly was a curious staging, if you're right, Brianv.

Dr. Tarpley had been heavily promoting his appearance at the conference for several weeks before the event. But when he finally appeared and spoke, he was "ganged up on" by virtually all the other presenters, who each in turn publicly scolded him for refusing to acknowledge the glaring culpability suggested by the plentiful "Israeli fingerprints" all over 9/11.

When Tarpley returned to D.C. and resumed hosting his own radio show he very briefly acknowledged his "disappointment" with the Vancouver conference and has refused to discuss it on air ever since, almost seeming to pretend it never happened. (Although the conference's website, which he never references, links to archiving of many of the presentations.) :wacko:

By the way, Dr. Wood was also invited to attend and speak, and if she had accepted -- it might have made for even higher "drama," in light of the torrent of indecent/obscene e-mails Dr. Fetzer claims to have received from her. In her place, however, the very clever Canadian 9/11 researcher (and semi-admirer of Simon) Clare Kuehn gave a detailed, even sympathetic presentation of Wood's main "findings" -- only to be reportedly later viciously attacked online by the supposedly furious Dr. Judy! :P
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"who each in turn publicly scolded him for refusing to acknowledge the glaring culpability suggested by the plentiful "Israeli fingerprints" all over 9/11. "

Which are?

There are more British fingerprints on the events in question than "the entity's" if you ask me! Specifically the TV coverage and even that fat slag Ferguson appearing the same morning!
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

Brianv, you amaze me. After nearly eleven years you imply you are unaware of any Israeli-connected aspects of 9/11?

And your claims of British culpability (which I don't doubt) very much echo a main talking-point of the very researcher you just called "slimy," Webster Tarpley! :unsure:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

repentantandy wrote:Brianv, you amaze me. After nearly eleven years you imply you are unaware of any Israeli-connected aspects of 9/11?

And your claims of British culpability (which I don't doubt) very much echo a main talking-point of the very researcher you just called "slimy," Webster Tarpley! :unsure:
I didn't say I wasn't aware of the concocted culpability that the "entity" was enjoying? A dog and pony show if ever there was one. The perfect never-ending arguing point for all America. I wanted to hear why you think the entity's "fingerprints are all over it".

When I brought up my early fakery suspicions to Tarpley he bolted! Osama was real, as were the hijackers etc etc. He proved it to me on his "white board" with little lines drawn from A to B and then to C.

Did he mention the British? Not to my knowledge. I think it was more the Usbeks or the Serbs, someone of that ilk.
simonshack
Administrator

May I submit my two cents about this little debate about "whodunnit"?

Before I get on, let me spell out my own definition of "elite" (as in very rich individuals) - a gang which I jokingly like to call "The Nutwork":

Elite: ("ite" pronounced as "ete" in the word "delete") : a group of social misfits born into abnormally wealthy families who, bored to death with their lives and having run out of ways to entertain themselves - have resorted to play with their powerful tools of mass-control and subjugation. The elite clique of this planet's population has historically represented the greatest threat to this planet's balance and well-being. There is currently no known cure for such individuals' disruptive and psycho/sociopathic behavior, yet advances are being made in the field of social acceptance and awareness of such people's existence. Social evolution experts predict that, within a few hundreds or thousand years, the unwieldy, overgrown and voracious elite will extinguish itself - much like the dinosaurs did before the advent of mankind.

It just appears evident to me that the "Nutwork" (aka the "elite") responsible for all the ugly going-ons in this world is an eclectic lot. Of course "elite" Jews/Zionists are involved (seemingly in a major way), of course "elite" Brits and "elite" Yankees are involved. Of course "elite" Italians, Frenchmen, Irishmen, Dutch, Swedes, Norwegians, Estonians, Sicilians, Vaticanians, Swiss, Luxemburgians, Maltese, Spaniards, Germans, Turks, Russians, Serbs, Saudis, Egyptians, Nigerians, South Africans, Burmese, Japanese, Chinese (etc etc - you name it - don't blame me for skipping some ) are involved.

IMHO, we (the normal, average folks) are just wasting our time pointing our fingers at any single, particular ethnicity of this global elite plague.