Alan Watt and his show, 'Cutting Through the Matrix'

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Euphoria

Alan Watt and his show, 'Cutting Through the Matrix'

Unread post by Euphoria »

I have been listening to this show for the last few years - and I have to admit, I have learned a great deal. There is a lot of repetition and Watt's overall tone is quite negative, but the latter can be forgiven when you consider the depth of the subject under discussion.

Watt is definitely more precise than Icke, and there is no mention of lizards or reptiles either! Watt also likes to point out that there is no advertising on his show, because he doesn't want to make any compromises on editorial content.

Anyway, I wondered if any posters here believe Watt is a shill. If so, please present your case in this thread.

I know Alan Watt has contributed to Alex Jones' show on occasion, but this could simply be a way of attracting more listeners and getting the word out - so I don't necessarily see a problem with that. I've found a few other issues, but nothing particularly incriminating.

Over the last year or so, Watt spoke briefly about media hoaxes/PSYOPs but made it quite clear that he wasn't interested in "exactly how they do it." To be fair, though, I remember him naming USAID as one of the State Department-directed agencies that provides false eyewitness testimonies for the associated TV interviews. Indeed, this was proven to be the case in the Oslo/Utoya PSYOP.

These are the other points I've picked up on, though:

* Anti-money? Watt repeatedly brings up the meaning of money. He also identifies usury as a practice that keeps people enslaved to the banks. But he doesn't seem to recognise that you can use money or, something like it, in a usury-free system. What I've noticed is that he doesn't recommend an alternative. Are we supposed to return to bartering? Or is this the point where some Venus Project-type solution can be ushered in as the solution?

* Pro-Islam? He claims that there is a war on Islam but it's quite obvious that the US government and United Nations will sometimes side with Islamic fundamentalists, and sometimes fight against them - according to their strategic interests in that particular region.

However, since these are such difficult topics to discuss, I can forgive Watt for this. He seems to be by far the most accurate spoken-word researcher I've stumbled across so far.

That said, I know many on here suspect him of being a shill. So why is that?!
fbenario

Re: Alan Watt and his show, 'Cutting Through the Matrix'

Unread post by fbenario »

Euphoria wrote:That said, I know many on here suspect him of being a shill. So why is that?!
Media fakery silence = complicity.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Euphoria wrote: I know Alan Watt has contributed to Alex Jones' show on occasion, but this could simply be a way of attracting more listeners and getting the word out - so I don't necessarily see a problem with that.
I see a problem: Why would a known shill promote a non-shill?

Or, to put it another way: Why would someone working for the perps [Jones] promote someone who is telling the truth?

I know the truth hurts but, as the body builders say, "No pain = no gain."
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Euphoria wrote:Image

I have been listening to this show for the last few years - and I have to admit, I have learned a great deal. There is a lot of repetition and Watt's overall tone is quite negative, but the latter can be forgiven when you consider the depth of the subject under discussion.

Watt is definitely more precise than Icke, and there is no mention of lizards or reptiles either! Watt also likes to point out that there is no advertising on his show, because he doesn't want to make any compromises on editorial content.

Anyway, I wondered if any posters here believe Watt is a shill. If so, please present your case in this thread.

I know Alan Watt has contributed to Alex Jones' show on occasion, but this could simply be a way of attracting more listeners and getting the word out - so I don't necessarily see a problem with that. I've found a few other issues, but nothing particularly incriminating.

Over the last year or so, Watt spoke briefly about media hoaxes/PSYOPs but made it quite clear that he wasn't interested in "exactly how they do it." To be fair, though, I remember him naming USAID as one of the State Department-directed agencies that provides false eyewitness testimonies for the associated TV interviews. Indeed, this was proven to be the case in the Oslo/Utoya PSYOP.

These are the other points I've picked up on, though:

* Anti-money? Watt repeatedly brings up the meaning of money. He also identifies usury as a practice that keeps people enslaved to the banks. But he doesn't seem to recognise that you can use money or, something like it, in a usury-free system. What I've noticed is that he doesn't recommend an alternative. Are we supposed to return to bartering? Or is this the point where some Venus Project-type solution can be ushered in as the solution?

* Pro-Islam? He claims that there is a war on Islam but it's quite obvious that the US government and United Nations will sometimes side with Islamic fundamentalists, and sometimes fight against them - according to their strategic interests in that particular region.

However, since these are such difficult topics to discuss, I can forgive Watt for this. He seems to be by far the most accurate spoken-word researcher I've stumbled across so far.

That said, I know many on here suspect him of being a shill. So why is that?!
Well, they all give you lots of great information about how the "new world order" is being implemented, but we know its typical of a dis-info agent to give you lots of truth isn't it? It doesn't matter if you are being made aware of the "truth", as long as the "truth" is given to you within the paradigm they want you in. As I pointed out in the other thread about David Icke, a common trait you'll see with all the most well known "truthers" like Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell and others in the "truth" movement is they all promote the Mystery Babylon religion, today its called the new age movement, where Alan Watt got much of his research on "real history" from. You can be certain that he is not giving you the whole truth on how this world is really run. Contrary to what this guy and the other "truthers" will often have you believe, money or politics isn't what makes this world run, beliefs do, ideas, where everything begins.

If you think Alan Watt is any different than any of the others just because he dismisses shape shifting reptilians than you haven't listened to every single one of his broadcasts like I have. I have his books and I've been listening to this guy since at least 2003-2004. His is new age to the core and is simply "externalizing the hierarchy" as Alice Bailey called for, so that when the real new world order comes, all these people that oppose it will embrace it wholeheartedly. Alan Watt just isn't as blatant as the others, especially these days, and I think I know the reason why as I'll show you why in the video below.

One of the number one idea's promoted in the Mystery Religion/new age movement for instance is the idea that there were many crucified saviors throughout history, or avatars that came at crucial moments in history, and they were all the same. I'm not going to go into why this is being so heavily pushed and how this idea plays into the new world order agenda at the moment, but this is exactly the idea that salesman Alan Watt promoted throughout his broadcasts and has so thoroughly permeated the "truth" movement. I fell for this monstrous lie for a long time until I started hearing people call him out on it in his broadcasts, as well as the other "truthers".

Alan Watts "research" exposed as nothing more than the occult:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-dsHZvOeBQ
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Hmm.. Alan Watt (strong scottish accent there) is surely a shill. He's got no intentions of sticking it to them. Though he still makes some sound points. Was there ever a "new world order"? Insofar as the new order was no more than a continuation of the old control freakery that went on before? The deception that allowed the Roman Empire, British Empire, Napoleonic Empire, NAZI empire, any empire, to conquer the world, is no different to the deceit used today to maintain the hegemonic grip of a much more global government (US-EU-UK-RU-CN). So what makes it a "new" world order today? It's as if the word "new" has some sinister modern meaning. But how can it be a "new" order, if, as that first caller said, it's been in existence for 1000+ years?

It sounds like your grievance is with his remarks about Jesus and Christianity. Though many would find his biblical comments to be rational enough. Jesus? Who he? A role model at best. But it's not as if the established Christian churches have any credibility on espousing the truth, nor do they deserve any respect from us. All major churches have intentionally kept their congregations mired in the mental slavery of state propaganda and deception. The Church of Rome, the Eastern Orthodox, the Anglican community, and all the tiddler Christian communities, have completely failed their flocks for generations. That's why Christian congregations, at least in Britain are pathetically small. Half of all the methodist churches in Wales have been shut down over the last 12 months. Is that sad? Not really. Maybe a shame the buildings will soon fall derelict. But otherwise, at all major junctures in history, the churches have take repulsive political positions in defence of their own empires. For those who need a belief system to explain the unknown and the feared (life, death, the universe, et al), why not roll your own religion? That's free. So why bankroll someone else's costly fairytales? Fat cat bishops paid executive salaries for what?! What did disciples of the late messianic Sun Myung Moon get out of his weird sex cult except for very expensive arranged marriages ?
lux

Unread post by lux »

I don't know much about the topic under discussion in the above YT video but I only needed to watch it for a few minutes before deciding that Watt was clearly a dickhead who appears to be trying to evade the issues raised by stomping all over the caller's questions and comments and introverting him with insults.
fbenario

reichstag fireman wrote:Jesus? Who he? A role model at best. But it's not as if the established Christian churches have any credibility on espousing the truth, nor do they deserve any respect from us. All major churches have intentionally kept their congregations mired in the mental slavery of state propaganda and deception.
I distrust organized religion just as much as everyone else - and possibly even more, since I'm a Christian. You can't however, show any convincing proof that God doesn't exist, or that anything in the New Testament is obviously false.

As I posted two weeks ago:
Since evolution is commonly defined as 'something changing over time into something else', evolution is not an explanation of the Big Bang, commonly defined as the beginning of all of everything, including all matter. What (or who) is responsible for the change from the void that existed in the millisecond before the Big Bang exploded into being?

Until nonbelievers propose a workable theory that explains the creation of the first particle of matter from a vacuum, you can't dismiss 'the intelligent designer'. And, no, quantum doesn't suffice.
I await your provable explanation of the transition from the absolute void to the Big Bang. God snapping his fingers is an elegantly simple, and beautiful, concept.
Dcopymope
Banned

reichstag fireman wrote:Hmm.. Alan Watt (strong scottish accent there) is surely a shill. He's got no intentions of sticking it to them. Though he still makes some sound points. Was there ever a "new world order"? Insofar as the new order was no more than a continuation of the old control freakery that went on before? The deception that allowed the Roman Empire, British Empire, Napoleonic Empire, NAZI empire, any empire, to conquer the world, is no different to the deceit used today to maintain the hegemonic grip of a much more global government (US-EU-UK-RU-CN). So what makes it a "new" world order today? It's as if the word "new" has some sinister modern meaning. But how can it be a "new" order, if, as that first caller said, it's been in existence for 1000+ years?
The new world order isn't really new at all as I see it as it has been foretold in the Bible in the story of Nimrod and the tower of Babel, the center of his global empire where all were united as one and spoke one language, and like every empire they have a religion to justify it. It was an abomination as God saw it, so he destroyed it and scattered the languages and its people as he originally intended. This is the entire basis of what they call the new world order. Its not quite something to be compared with the hegemony we see today and have seen throughout history, because the bible describes it as something the entire world will embrace, not necessarily forced into. The concept of the new world order is that it is the solution to all the worlds problems, and that's exactly how the new age movement is selling it to us. It will be dangled in front of us like a really bright object, something shiny and very appealing, like the Golden Calf, but it only comes about with the arrival of what is called the anti-Christ, just like their "new age of enlightenment" or new world order as witches like Alice Bailey called it only comes about with the appearance of "the Christ". To any real Christian and as well as anybody with common sense, anybody talking about uniting the world or becoming some global village under some central authority in any way should be automatically seen as highly suspect.

The Professional Liars of the "truth" movement:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w27KfpoKKjM
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

fbenario wrote: I await your provable explanation of the transition from the absolute void to the Big Bang. God snapping his fingers is an elegantly simple, and beautiful, concept.
The logical contradiction with first cause is the infinite regression of the cause of the "first" cause. It is our own mortality that renders us unable to come to grips with actual infinity: Matter is, always has been and always will be. The universe cannot be expanding, because what is on the other side of the expansion? Thar be sea monsters, most likely. If God elegantly snapped his fingers to start the ball rolling, where was He, before that? In another universe? Outside of time? But time is simply a human construct (in recognition of our terminal state, otherwise who cares?) to describe motion. A clock is a machine that makes minutes.

It's the metaphorical arrow Khalil Gibran lets fly to the next generation where we cannot visit, not even in our dreams. We have now, it's disturbing to know that the now is not forever and every theory ever postulated to explain the beginning of the universe is an attempt to come to grips with knowing that our time on the ride has a limit. Today is the day...
fbenario

Farcevalue wrote:If God elegantly snapped his fingers to start the ball rolling, where was He, before that? In another universe? Outside of time?
You, like all humans who ever lived, and will ever live, see reality and truth 'through a glass darkly'.

God is infinite and unknowable other then through his creation and the Word. When Moses questioned God's identity, and then when Job questioned God's reasons for ruining Job's life, God responded in both cases simply, "I am."

From Wiki, "God exists by himself for himself, and is the uncreated Creator who is independent of any concept, force, or entity; therefore "I am who I am" (ongoing)."
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

As far as I can see, Watt emphasises the following:

* Sports used to be for children. Adults being obsessed with sport = childish
* City living = loss of independence
* It's immature to look for leaders. Be your own leader
* Usury = bad
* People should be kicking up a fuss = no New Age solutions are offered, Watt urges direct action together with non-compliance

Still, there is very little discussion of media fakery (Watt touches on it but there is no detail). That seems to be the clincher. Nevertheless, Watt has delivered some very good information. I think it's a good starting place for people to explore those subjects, but only in combination with Cluesforum, of course!
Dcopymope wrote:Contrary to what this guy and the other "truthers" will often have you believe, money or politics isn't what makes this world run, beliefs do, ideas, where everything begins.
I totally agree with you on that. But the thing is, Watt often emphasises that point. He constantly refers to Chairman Mao's quote, how he wasn't scared of a standing army, but the real threat was 'somebody with an idea.'

All in all, I think Watt is fairly sound (certainly much more than Jones or Ventura!), but the lack of detail on media fakery means his listeners get stuck in the 'doom and gloom' with no idea of how to move forward, or who to complain to.
Dcopymope
Banned

Euphoria wrote:As far as I can see, Watt emphasises the following:

* Sports used to be for children. Adults being obsessed with sport = childish
* City living = loss of independence
* It's immature to look for leaders. Be your own leader
* Usury = bad
* People should be kicking up a fuss = no New Age solutions are offered, Watt urges direct action together with non-compliance

Still, there is very little discussion of media fakery (Watt touches on it but there is no detail). That seems to be the clincher. Nevertheless, Watt has delivered some very good information. I think it's a good starting place for people to explore those subjects, but only in combination with Cluesforum, of course!
Dcopymope wrote:Contrary to what this guy and the other "truthers" will often have you believe, money or politics isn't what makes this world run, beliefs do, ideas, where everything begins.
I totally agree with you on that. But the thing is, Watt often emphasises that point. He constantly refers to Chairman Mao's quote, how he wasn't scared of a standing army, but the real threat was 'somebody with an idea.'

All in all, I think Watt is fairly sound (certainly much more than Jones or Ventura!), but the lack of detail on media fakery means his listeners get stuck in the 'doom and gloom' with no idea of how to move forward, or who to complain to.
Him constantly repeating himself in doom & gloom fashion is the main reason why I and many others have moved on from this guy. After all, he himself admits that the only real way of stopping any of the things he constantly talks about that are geared towards globalism, or the new world order is if enough people grows some balls, or 'be their own leader' and just stop participating in the system itself, not participating in elections would be a good start. He knows that this will never happen, hence why the new world order is described in the bible as prophecy, because its inevitable. Its really common sense when you get down to it all.