"THE BLACK POPE OF ROME"

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
simonshack
Administrator

"THE BLACK POPE OF ROME"

Unread post by simonshack »

This is a temporary thread which will be instantly removed once this question gets resolved.
It is dedicated to SimonJCP - the great Lord Tsukasa whose work I've always prized highly - who is online right now.

Simon,

You once teamed with Marcus Allen who has this MP3 on his website still :

1-5-2009: Simon Shack
The "hero" that confirmed to us that planes were fakes on 9/11 turns out to be a fake too:

http://www.truthin7minutes.com/audios.php
(scroll a little more than halfway down)

The cretinous assumptions of Marcus Allen are, basically, that since I live in Rome I must be a jesuit shill and since my father (who passed away in 1990) worked for the UNHCR (High Commissioner for Refugees) he also must be a murky guy.

I see that on your youtube channel that you're still linked to "Truth in 7 minutes".

What gives?
http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Simon's sent a PM about it. My respect for SimonJCP impedes me to reveal its contents.

Let's wait and see what happens with that idiotic Marcus Allen MP3 interview which infests the internet.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

After living in your house for several months, and laying various traps which you consistently foiled and backfired on me in exaggerated cartoon fashion (okay, it basically amounted to me narrowing my eyes at you once in a while), I have decided your natural generosity, good humor, warmth and kindness are pretty much not indicators of a duplicitous nature and that you are essentially a trustworthy fellow (as they go on this planet).

Of course, to the suspicious minded, this story would make me your hunchbacked henchman rather than lending credence to you, wouldn't it? Maybe I'd better say nothing.

Woops, I said it anyway. Simon is not the purple pope! He is just a nice guy who is working his butt off to make a difference on this planet. It has been an honor working with you, sir!

I am depressed that people would suspect you of being tricky when you make videos that cannot really be disproven. When I saw your movies they made me laugh with glee. It was so confirming to find someone who understood the nature of lies on the boob toob.

Alright, enough gushing. Just wanted to stick up for Simon - he's da man.
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi @ Mar 8 2010, 11:31 PM wrote: After living in your house for several months, and laying various traps which you consistently foiled and backfired on me in exaggerated cartoon fashion ( ...)
Traps? You laid traps for me? Damn - I must be blind ! :lol: :D :P
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

simonshack 4 Mar 9 2010, 12:52 AM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Mar 8 2010, 11:31 PM wrote: After living in your house for several months, and laying various traps which you consistently foiled and backfired on me in exaggerated cartoon fashion ( ...)
Traps? You laid traps for me? Damn - I must be blind ! :lol: :D :P
Maybe they're still laying around like overlooked ordnance.

:o
simonshack
Administrator

ozzybinoswald @ Mar 9 2010, 02:11 AM wrote: Maybe they're still laying around like overlooked ordnance.

:o
My dog would have sniffed them out, Oz - dont ya worry !
simonshack
Administrator

Ok, so SimonJCP has explained by pm he's dissociating himself with that audio. He says it's on Marcus Allen's site and that I should talk with Marcus. I won't make further stir about this piteous affair and have no wish to chat with Marcus. He might as well leave that audio posted so as to alert people to what a fool he is. I'll just hope that SimonJCP chooses his friends more carefully in the future.
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi 4 Mar 8 2010, 11:31 PM wrote: After living in your house for several months, and laying various traps which you consistently foiled and backfired on me in exaggerated cartoon fashion (okay, it basically amounted to me narrowing my eyes at you once in a while), I have decided your natural generosity, good humor, warmth and kindness are pretty much not indicators of a duplicitous nature and that you are essentially a trustworthy fellow (as they go on this planet).

Of course, to the suspicious minded, this story would make me your hunchbacked henchman rather than lending credence to you, wouldn't it? Maybe I'd better say nothing.

Woops, I said it anyway. Simon is not the purple pope! He is just a nice guy who is working his butt off to make a difference on this planet. It has been an honor working with you, sir!

I am depressed that people would suspect you of being tricky when you make videos that cannot really be disproven. When I saw your movies they made me laugh with glee. It was so confirming to find someone who understood the nature of lies on the boob toob.

Alright, enough gushing. Just wanted to stick up for Simon - he's da man.
Thanks Hoi,

I'll shortly delete this thread - though not before reciprocating your kind words - and sharing a few thoughts. With all the tension of this ongoing battle for truth(s) I think we can allow ourselves to exchange some quiet and friendly lines without looking like back-patters. It's been a great pleasure and honor to work with you, we made quantum-leaps of progress together which my solo efforts could not have achieved. You're da man too - and an extremely sharp and hard-working one!

Somehow, your kind description of my character brings back memories of some people I've met throughout life who have used more or less the same adjectives to warn me, in a well-meaning way : "You're too nice, Simon, beware! The world is tough.You're too kind, too generous, too optimistic. Watch your back !" Well I admit I haven't corrected these traits, sometimes verging towards naivet? - (making a few girlfriends go mad about it...hehe).

This thread, however, was not so much about me or my 'wounded reputation' and being called "a fake" on a stupid chatroom. I got pissed off at having my father (1929-1990) being pictured as some murky figure. Yeah, I know : I'll sound now like one of the 9/11 memorial tribute writers... :P He was simply the finest and most admirable man I've known, with a moral stature and an old-fashioned, true commitment to noble, good intentions which, I'm sure, also made someone call him naive. As a sociologist/philosopher, he left tranquil Norway (where he could have easily made a comfortable University career) to fight for people's rights and survival in places like Sicily, Bangladesh, Per?, Angola, Somalia, etc...He ended up working for the UNHCR (yes, a UN division), working on the field - not behind a desk - to help refugees in Africa's jungles and so forth. He resigned point blank from the UNHCR once he realized the scam it had become. Not many folks do that, believe me.

He passed away far too young for my, uh, liking - due to still unknown complications of some tropical disease he'd contracted. Yes, I did love him a lot.

godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

And now I'll gladly gush.

Salud, dear Simon, to your magnanimous Papa! And to you who lovingly follow in his great footsteps.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Here's to Simon's pops - fighting the mafia with a typewriter and inspiring a generation to do it with their laptops! Proof the movement has potential! ^_^
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

After examining my earlier arguments/suspicions, it's quite clear that I did not have all of the details. At this time I am of the belief that Hoi's "Purple Pope" suggestion is equally off base.

A careful examination of the available evidence strongly suggests, Simon, that you are the Blue Pope. I promise an audio in the near future. ;) ^_^
simonshack
Administrator

SimonJCP 4 Mar 9 2010, 04:43 PM wrote: of the available evidence strongly suggests, Simon, that you are the Blue Pope. I promise an audio in the near future. ;) ^_^

??? :blink:

Looking forward for that audio, Simon.

(edit) Oh I see - is it a reference to this? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... lue%20pope

How wonderful, Simon. Tell me about it.
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

simonshack 4 Mar 9 2010, 06:28 PM wrote:
SimonJCP 4 Mar 9 2010, 04:43 PM wrote: of the available evidence strongly suggests, Simon, that you are the Blue Pope. I promise an audio in the near future. ;) ^_^

??? :blink:

Looking forward for that audio, Simon.

(edit) Oh I see - is it a reference to this? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... lue%20pope

How wonderful, Simon. Tell me about it.
:blink: Yikes -- and here all I had was an inverted picture of the Pope off of Google Images.

I should really Urban-Dictionary this stuff before I jest. :P
What kind of freakin' sense does that slang make? :blink:
simonshack
Administrator

SimonJCP 4 Mar 9 2010, 05:41 PM wrote:
What kind of freakin' sense does that slang make? :blink:
I dunno, Si.

You'll surely understand that it made me jump in my seat and think that you were building up some funky attack against me... :D

So my paranoid, deranged mind B) made me wonder what your nickname 'Tsukasa' really stands for. In Japanese, apparently, it has these different meanings:

- "To manage"
- "Director"
- "Official"
- "Rule"

See? How fascinatingly easy it is to build up murkiness around people... :rolleyes:
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

I think you should let the thread stand Simon.

Much respect and love to all of you <3