Merrill Lynch

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
kimlodrodawa

Merrill Lynch

Unread post by kimlodrodawa »

I did some research yesterday on some of the names from the vicsim list.

Today I was looking a little for David Harlow Rice.....and something funny just came up.

Please debunk if it is totally way off.

Robert McIlvaine have been talked about.

Merrill Lynch History 2001:
After the attacks on the World Trade Center towers, nearly all of the firm’s 9,000-person Wall Street employees are evacuated from their offices. Three Merrill Lynch employees -- David Brady, Robert McIlvaine and Michael Packer -- are killed in the attacks.

The Merrill Lynch Foundation announces ?2 million (U.S. 3 million) in grants to the Prince's Trust and the Phoenix Trust, charitable organizations in the United Kingdom.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then when looking a little around for the death of David Harlow Rice I come back to Merrill Lynch where there suddenly are an David H. Rice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
David Harlow Rice
December 22, 1969 - September 11, 2001
New York,New York

Memorial Service: Saturday, 2pm January 19, 2002 at Madonna della Strada Chapel of Loyola University 6525 N. Sheridan Rd,Chicago
Interment: Resurrection Memorial Cemetery,Oklahoma City,Oklahoma

Cherished son of Hugh and Cindy Rice.Loving brother of Amy and Andrew Rice.

Mr.Rice is a Loyola alumnus who died in the tragic events of September 11,2001 while working for Sandler O'Neil & Partners at the World Trade Center. "He served as an exemplar of the Jesuit educational tradition." Michael Garanzini,S.J.

---------------------------------------------------------

David H. Rice is nowhere to find in the SSDI, but I located him somewhere else where he is said to be alive and 41 at age.

Seem to be alive and at the age of 41 living in Oklahoma:

DAVID H RICE 41(1969)
Relations:
Amy E Rice, 34
Hugh Rice
Cynthia J Rice, 66
Cindy Rice
Cindy J Rice, 66
Hugh D Rice, 71
OKLAHOMA CITY OKLAHOMA

Can not be found in the SSDI.

Then I found this one:

http://www.totalmerrill.com/TotalMerril ... E05906016C

David H Rice Vice President of Merrill Lynch

Global Wealth Management

103 MAIN STREET
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, GA 31522

Phone: (912) 291-1101
Email: David Rice

Email to a Friend

Directions to Branch
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE

In 1987, after 18 years in the railroad industry, David obtained his series 7 license and moved to the Brunswick area from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to work a major investement firm as a Financial Advisor. In January of 1990, he transferred to Merrill Lynch as a Financial Advisor in the downtown Brunswick office. Over the past 18 years, David has assisted clients in developing financial goals and wealth management strategies. He also helps clients focus on estate planning and other long range financial issues. David is a graduate of Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and is active in various boards and charities in the Glynn County area. David is married to Deborah Rice and has one daughter, Caroline.

Something really weird with this Merrill Lynch.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kimlodrodawa

More Merrill Lynch

Is 9/11 'survivor' a fake?
Tania Head

Victims of the 9/11 attacks have begun to doubt Tania Head's incredible story of her escape from one of the burning Twin Towers.

Head, who become the president of a non-profit group called the World Trade Centre Survivors' Network, helped counsel 9/11 victims and campaigned for donations.

However, she has now been removed from her position after none of the details of her account could be verified.

Ms Head claimed to have been badly burned on the 78th floor of the south tower but was saved by a man who died trying to rescue others.

She also said another victim had handed her his inscribed wedding ring before he died, which she later returned to his widow. And she claimed her husband, or in some accounts her fianc?, died in the north tower.

But, Merrill Lynch, where Ms Head told people she had worked, has no record of her employment. And the family of the man she said was her lover has denied ever hearing of her and discounted details of her story.

A statement on the WTCSN's website read: 'Tania Head is no longer associated with the World Trade Centre Survivors' Network.

'Our organisation was created so that those affected by the terrorist attacks could help each other through crisis and its aftermath.'

Ms Head has previously shown around former New York City Mayor and Republican presidential candidate Rudolph Giuliani and Mayor Michael Bloomberg around Ground Zero.

In recent weeks, she has cancelled three interviews, citing her privacy and emotional turmoil, and declined to provide details to corroborate her story.

http://www.orange.co.uk/news/world/23231_pr.htm
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

We are dealing with a high priority vicsim here!

Both Amy Rice and Andrew Rice are featured in the "Beyond Retribution" propagandafilm from the Peaceful tomorrows where Lang Langers mother is on the steering commision. http://www.peacefultomorrows.org/article.php?id=583

Andrew Rice, brother of David Rice, killed at WTC:

“It became important to me personally to use all the anger and pain that I had for something positive. My brother is physically dead, but I have the power to protect his integrity.”

Amy Rice, sister of David Rice, killed at WTC:

“People would ask me how I was feeling about retribution, and what if they caught Osama Bin Laden, what would you want to happen?and I copped to the fact that I was having fantasies of, if I saw Osama Bin Laden, if I had a bat, beating him to death. And I thought, ‘Gee, maybe that’s not the healthiest mindset to have right now.’”

Amy is a film-maker, and is behind the awesome government propaganda film "By The People" which she made with her friend Alicia Sams (aka Rachel Zabar?)

Here she is with Obama: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm918982144/nm1110665

Zabar's documentary is part of Visions from Ground Zero, a series of nine short films to be aired on the Showtime cable network as part of its anniversary commemoration of September 11. One Life was the grand-prize winner in a contest for students and alumni of NYU's Tisch School of the Arts graduate film program; entries - there were 200 of them - had to focus on the impact of 9/11. (Zabar is a graduate student at the Tisch School.) She made the film with a grant from Deutsche Bank and the help of a host of Brown alumni, including Alexandra Shapiro '94, Marian Belgray '95, Kippy Joseph '94, Clay Walker '92, Matthew Shapiro '88, Suzanne Immerman '94, David Ronick '89, and Gordon Myers '99.
http://www.brownalumnimagazine.com/cont ... w/1150/40/

So Amy appears on the Charlie Rose show to talk about the documentary, and she is there with Edward Norton and Alicia Sams.
http://www.charlierose.com/view/intervi ... #frame_top

Of course, it isn't really worthy of mention that she is the sister of a high-profile politician, or the fact that she supposedly lost her brother on 9/11.
:rolleyes:

If you click the photo of Ed Norton you can watch the video:
http://www.charlierose.com/view/intervi ... #frame_top
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Barack Obama is out with an email endorsing Democrat Andrew Rice in his uphill battle against incumbent Republican U. S. Senator Jim Inhofe.

Why Rice would embrace the endorsement of Obama is a mystery to some; Rice is running ahead of Obama, who is likely to lose Oklahoma 2-to-1 to John McCain.

http://wwwtmrcom.blogspot.com/2008/10/b ... ndrew.html
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

MartinL 4 Mar 15 2010, 03:21 AM wrote: Barack Obama is out with an email endorsing Democrat Andrew Rice in his uphill battle against incumbent Republican U. S. Senator Jim Inhofe.

Why Rice would embrace the endorsement of Obama is a mystery to some; Rice is running ahead of Obama, who is likely to lose Oklahoma 2-to-1 to John McCain.

http://wwwtmrcom.blogspot.com/2008/10/b ... ndrew.html
What comes next?

Vatican statement implicitly endorses presidential candidacy of Senator Andrew Rice

His wife, Dr. Apple Rice, speaking with press from her home in Oklahoma City said "both Andrew and I share the greatest respect for the Church and consider our faith very important but my husband has a vision of where he would like to help lead America that people have been waiting to hear."

Candidate Rice is campaigning in New Hampshire and could not be reached for comment.

http://andrewforoklahoma.com/

So is David Rice claimed by Sandler O'Neil or Merrill Lynch or what?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ozzybinoswald 4 Mar 15 2010, 06:51 AM wrote:
So is David Rice claimed by Sandler O'Neil or Merrill Lynch or what?

David Harlow Rice
http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.aspx?PersonID=92678

"At age 31, David was an investor in bonds at Sandler O'Neill & Partners, in the south tower. "He drove his clients crazy but they loved him to death," says his younger brother, Andrew. "He was a pistol."

"He was very real," his brother says. "He wasn't perfect but he was so wise for his age."

Well, if he was that real - wouldn't the family release - to official memorials - some portrait of him past puberty age? :P
http://www.septemberclues.org
kimlodrodawa

Little about Merrill Lynch History:

Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the investment banking and wealth management division of Bank of America. With over 20,000 brokers and 2.5 trillion in client assets it is the world's largest brokerage. Formerly known as Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc., prior to 2009 the firm was publicly owned and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MER. The firm was acquired by Bank of America under distressed circumstances during the 2008 Financial Crisis, at which point Bank of America merged its global banking and wealth management division with the newly acquired firm.

In 2002, Merrill Lynch settled for a fine of 100 million for publishing misleading research. As part of the agreement with the New York attorney general and other state securities regulators, Merrill Lynch agreed to increase research disclosure and work to decouple research from investment banking.

A well known analyst at Merrill Lynch named Henry Blodget wrote in company e-mails in which Blodget gave assessments about stocks which conflicted with what was publicly published by Merrill. In 2003, he was charged with civil securities fraud by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. He settled without admitting or denying the allegations and was subsequently barred from the securities industry for life. He paid a 2 million fine and 2 million disgorgement.

In November 2007, Merrill Lynch announced it would write-down 8.4 billion in losses associated with the national housing crisis and remove E. Stanley O'Neal as its chief executive.
O'Neal had earlier approached Wachovia bank for a merger, without prior Board approval, but the talks ended after O'Neal's dismissal.

2008 bonus payments
Merrill Lynch arranged for payment of billions in bonuses in what appeared to be "special timing". These bonuses totaling 3.6 billion were one-third of the money they received from the feds' TARP bailout. In addition, the timing of these bonuses angered many people[who?] because they were authorized before the bank was to be acquired by Bank of America. It is now a foregone conclusion that without the rescue by BOA, Merrill would have collapsed.[citation needed] In 2008, Merrill lost billions yet still paid out 3.6 billion in bonuses.

Merrill Lynch officially becomes a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another who is not able to be found in the SSDI

Michael Benjamin Packer

managing director of corporate & institutional client group, Merrill Lynch

--------------------------------------------------

This guy from Merrill Lynch have a SSDI record.

DAVID B BRADY 10 Jun 1960 11 Sep 2001 (V) (FO) (none specified) 154-50-3979 New Jersey
kimlodrodawa

simonshack 4 Mar 15 2010, 12:07 PM wrote:

David Harlow Rice
http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.aspx?PersonID=92678

"At age 31, David was an investor in bonds at Sandler O'Neill & Partners, in the south tower. "He drove his clients crazy but they loved him to death," says his younger brother, Andrew. "He was a pistol."

"He was very real," his brother says. "He wasn't perfect but he was so wise for his age."

Well, if he was that real - wouldn't the family release - to official memorials - some portrait of him past puberty age? :P
There is a portrait:

And for me he look very similar to this guy:

MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Martin Larsen
David Harlow Rice (From New York Times)

World Trade Center

Turning Things Around... See more

David Rice was the student with the grade point average of less than 2, who was voted most likely to succeed in high school. He was constantly in trouble. He would do things like rent a warehouse in Oklahoma City, hire a rock band, charge 10 a head and make thousand of dollars before the police broke up the party.

Still, as a teenager in Oklahoma City, he read biographies of Donald Trump and told his family that that was the kind of entrepreneur he would be. At age 31, David was an investor in bonds at Sandler O'Neill & Partners, in the south tower. "He drove his clients crazy but they loved him to death," says his younger brother, Andrew. "He was a pistol."

His life was marked by huge turnarounds. He had hit bottom in his early 20's from alcoholism and drug use. He dropped out of college. Then he began his recovery. He became a Fulbright scholar in Zimbabwe and South Africa. He earned a master's degree from the London School of Economics. Last February he transferred to New York from Chicago, where he had lived for 10 years.

Profile published in THE NEW YORK TIMES on 9/17/2001.

Do you buy it? What's your initial reaction?
http://www.legacy.com/sept11/Story.aspx ... location=1

"At age 31, David was an investor in bonds at Sandler O'Neill & Partners"

+

"He had hit bottom in his early 20's from alcoholism and drug use."... See more

+

"Then he began his recovery. He became a Fulbright scholar in Zimbabwe and South Africa."

+

"He earned a master's degree from the London School of Economics."

+

"Last February he transferred to New York from Chicago, where he had lived for 10 years."

WTF? Does that even add up a little bit, or is this another silly fairy tale?
kimlodrodawa

More of David Harlow Rice :

One Life
Rachel Zabar, Director. David Harlow Rice perished in the attacks of September 11. David’s story lends a face to the tragedy and reflects the universal emotions of loss and grief that so many families and friends have been experiencing since that day.

http://www.nyu.edu/tisch/patriotism/program.html

The Oded Amitz-lev Endowment Fund award, in memory of 1991 BMCHS graduate Oded Amitz-lev, was awarded to Mary Ellen Lacher. In addition, the David Harlow Rice Memorial Scholarship, in memory of David Rice, a BMCHS graduate who died in the Sept. 11 terrorist attack, was presented to Jalen Howard and Angelina Stancampiano.

http://http://city-sentinel.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1767&Itemid=1

The Casso/Love Field House is named in honor of campaign chairmen Tom Casso and Greg Love. It is home to The David Rice Weight Training Center, named in memory of McGuinness alumni David Harlow Rice ’88. Locker rooms and coaches’ offices are also located in the field house.

http://www.bmchs.org/Site_2/Gymnasium.html

Archbishop Beltran blessing the gym

Archbishop Beltran and Principal David Morton at the gym dedication ceremony.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 06, 2001
I remember Dave from Chicago where we worked together. He was such a good-humored, caring person. I had no idea he had done so much, traveled so far, after I knew him - England, Africa, NYC. Its terrifying how quickly he lived, but heartening to know he had such a full life and touched so many people.
~
Caroline Yezer,
Ayacucho Peru

http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx? ... 678&page=9

------------------------------------------------------
January 02, 2002
Mr. and Mrs Rice,

My deepest sympathy for the loss of your son. He seems like a wonderful young man. I want you to know that although I never met or knew your son, our lives became one after the 11th.

You see, I worked at 2 World Trade Center for 5 years on the 13th floor. I'm sure he loved working there as much as I did.

After the 11th I was getting calls from friends expressing concern for me after your sons name appeared in the paper. I was already in shock but now even more shaken up and confused. Then I became concerend that a possible error had been made from whatever records were being referenced. I thought that this would not allow the correct family to properly mourn their loss. I thought your son was in fact me - David A. Rice. So, I felt compelled to call the City to either clear up any confusion or learn that in fact my "namesake" had been lost.

Please know that your son's life has touched my life in a very meaningful way. Your loss has been felt very close to my heart. Please accept my most deepest sympathies.

Respectfully and Sincerely yours,
David A Rice
~
David A. Rice,
Manhattan, New York
------------------------------------------------

December 31, 2001
To The Rice Family:

Although I do not know David, he shares the same name as my son, who is also David Rice. He is 13 and not such a good student, but with a charming personality and a great future. My heart goes out to you at this time !
~
Bill Rice,
Holyoke, Massachusetts
-----------------------------------------------

March 19, 2002
David was my brother...I still can't believe he's gone.
go to davidhrice.com (Domain or IP Address Not Found) to learn more about David's life, he was so wonderful.
~
Andrew Rice,
Austin, Texas
--------------------------------------------------------

January 07, 2002
Dear Rice Family,
I am writing to you from one grieving family to another. Though we never met David personally, we have heard several stories of the unique and wonderful person David was. We know this because, my brother Dan McNeal and he were close friends at Sandler O'Neill.

Though months have past, we are still trying to put together the pieces, and try to make something out of the horrific impact this has had on our lives. But one thing that keeps our hope alive is that some people are too good for this world, and God wants them for himself. I feel this was the case with David and Danny.

There is one incident which I recall Danny telling me about David... Dan too, was very young, and every time Dan or David got frustrated, David would tell Dan, that they should leave NY and head towards the Mid-west to start their own business because, "That's where all the good looking girls are".

Sometimes I wish Danny would have taken David up on that offer before September 11.

We will never completely recover from the events of that day, I don't think anyone ever will. But please know that our hearts go out to your family, and that David and Danny are together in a safer place.

Sincerely,
The McNeal Family
Towson Md.

~
Kathleen McNeal Sheeler,
Baltimore, Maryland

-------------------------------------------------------

July 24, 2002
David is missed and loved by so many...what a comfort it is to know that he will never be forgotten and that his spirit lives on..thank you so much for all of your kind thoughts...
sincerely,
Amy Rice (a.k.a "David Rice's Little Sister")
~
Amy Rice,
NYC, New York
---------------------------------------------------------------

September 10, 2003
Dear Mr&Mrs Rice and family, I never met your son but on the eve of the 2nd anniversary of this terrible tragedy David was brought into my life Through Prestonwood Baptist church in Plano TX. We Have a service every wed........................When the time came to go up and get one of these Bios to pray for the families I took the first one I seen and it was Davids. Well I prayed and read it and prayed and read it again and David and I had so many things in common. I too had much of the scool experiences he had growing up and I am also a Recovering Alcoholic. God placed his Bio in my hand for a reason, I truly believe that. I had gotten home........................

~
Jay Banaszynski,
Lewisville, Texas

----------------------------------------------

September 13, 2002
I did not know David Rice, but I was introduced to him on September 11, 2002. I attended a public ceremony at the Balboa Park Organ Pavilion, here in San Diego, and was handed a flag as I made my way up the steps among the crowd of people in attendance. Attached to that flag was a strip of paper with the photo of David Rice. Our celebration featured a tribute to Firemen, Policemen, and the military. American anthems were played and sung, and we had a guest speaker, Joy Shepard, who was a World Trade Center survivor. Her reflections on that day were amazing. When I came home, the radio station I was listening to informed me of how I could find out more about this day a year ago. That lead me here. So, to the Rice family I'd like to say that your son, David Harlow Rice, will not be forgotten.
~
Earl J. Anderson - Age 30,
San Diego, California
---------------------------------------

September 12, 2002
I watched "One Life" earlier. Although I never knew David personally, he is truly an inspiration.
~
Stella,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
-------------------------------------------------------

August 07, 2004
HEY CINDY,HUGH. GOD REST DAVID. ANDREW WILL NOT LET IT BE FORGOTTEN,AND I WILL HELP IN ANY WAY I CAN. LOVE, RICK
~
RICK LOUGHMILLER,
OKLAHOMA, Oklahoma
-------------------------------------------------------------

September 12, 2003
To the Rice family...Thank you for sharing David's life with the world. I am a retired NYFD Lt. and
an alcoholic with 30 Years of sobriety..and the last two years have been a rollercoaster of emotions. Although I lost several friends on 9/11, what I had lost sight of until last night when I saw
"One Life" was that only sobriety has allowed me to feel these emotions. It is a gift granted by God for not picking up a drink "a day at a time'"...a gift David & I shared even though we had never met.
His life renewed that for me. Thank you again for sharing that with us that suffer. May God Bless you
~
Joe Baal,
Oldsmar, Florida

September 11, 2003
To the Rice Family and many loving friends of David,
After viewing the video of “One Life” I was so touched to search and try to at least get an email to his family but only found web sites and tributes that leads me to write this note. I was extremely touched by the documentary on David, his life, his struggles and his passion for

~
Lanny Astgen,
Scottsdale, Arizona
----------------------------------------------------
I would love to watch something from that documentary......have searched for it, but no luck...

ONE LIFE, directed by Rachel Zabar is a film about David Harlow Rice, who perished in the attacks of September 11th. David's story lends a face to the tragedy and represents the universal emotions of loss and grief that so many families and friends have been experiencing since that day. As his sister Amy Rice says, "He packed so much into his thirty-one years?he was just too big for this earth."

Anyone have a clue, a link, or further on that video....??????

Also must be some good pictures of David Harlow Rice......I assume...?!?!
kimlodrodawa

About the movie "One Life".

One Life by Rachel Zabar '94, writer, director, and executive producer; Clara Markowicz '94 and Lauren Cohen Ronick '94, executive producers; music by Scott Mann '95 and Chad Royce '94 (Showtime, September 9, 8 p.m.).

Several times during his thirty-one years, David Harlow Rice told his mother that he had always felt he was going to live a short life. That life, which ended on September 11, 2001, is the subject of Rachel Zabar's new documentary, One Life. A New York City?based filmmaker, Zabar describes Rice as "the brother of my best friend and someone who reached out to me during a difficult time in my own life." After his death, she says, "I came to a new understanding of the extent to which his life touched so many others and how the loss of one life can affect so many."

Zabar's documentary is part of Visions from Ground Zero, a series of nine short films to be aired on the Showtime cable network as part of its anniversary commemoration of September 11. One Life was the grand-prize winner in a contest for students and alumni of NYU's Tisch School of the Arts graduate film program; entries - there were 200 of them - had to focus on the impact of 9/11. (Zabar is a graduate student at the Tisch School.) She made the film with a grant from Deutsche Bank and the help of a host of Brown alumni, including Alexandra Shapiro '94, Marian Belgray '95, Kippy Joseph '94, Clay Walker '92, Matthew Shapiro '88, Suzanne Immerman '94, David Ronick '89, and Gordon Myers '99.

Although only twenty minutes long, One Life is a powerful, heartfelt tribute to a single victim of the tragedy. Like the New York Times's award-winning series "Portraits of Grief," it seeks to filter the often incomprehensibly epic proportions of the events of 9/11 through the narrative of one individual. Filmed over the course of two weeks in Oklahoma City, Rice's hometown, and in New York, his adopted city, One Life uses interviews with parents, siblings, and friends to show how he went from being a rambunctious child to a drug- and alcohol-abusing teenager, and from a Loyola University graduate and Fulbright scholar studying in Zimbabwe and South Africa to a student at the London School of Economics. The film traces his path all the way to his position as a bond trader at the investment firm Sandler O'Neill & Partners, whose offices were on the 104th floor of Two World Trade Center. What emerges is the outsize personality of a born entrepreneur. Zabar is particularly good at teasing out a host of revealing details: the boy who sold smiley-faced T-shirts emblazoned dave; the meticulous collector of Richie Rich comic books; the adult who quietly served as mentor and friend to so many people, one of whom greets Rice's mother at his memorial by saying, "Your son saved my life."

Composed of a mix of interviews, home-movie footage, scenes from ground zero, and roving landscape shots, One Life is both vivid and stark, touching and down-to-earth. "He was prepared to die," his mother, Cindy, explains. But his friends and relatives weren't prepared to lose him. Their efforts to grapple with their loss will resonate with viewers struggling to find their own sense of meaning in the aftermath of that tragic day.
kimlodrodawa

I have been searching and searching and all end up in dead ends.

I did find some David Rice on the SSDI, but none match the David Harlow Rice.

Still alive
DAVID H RICE
1808 DORCHESTER PL
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73120
(405) 842-4083

David RICE
Birth Date: 5 May 1969
Death Date: 12 Aug 1999
Social Security Number: 554-19-5751
State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: California

Death Residence Localities
ZIP Code: 90638
Localities: La Mirada, Los Angeles, California
Mirada, Los Angeles, California

David RICE
Birth Date: 12 Jul 1967
Death Date: 20 Jun 2001
Social Security Number: 436-57-1694
State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: Louisiana

Death Residence Localities
ZIP Code: 71106
Localities: Cedar Grove, Caddo, Louisiana
Forbing, Caddo, Louisiana
Shreveport, Caddo, Louisiana
Spring Lake, Caddo, Louisiana

For now I am not able to do any more search as I will be busy the next months.

I still think that David Harlow Rice, her sister and brother Amy Rice and Andrew Rice should be for further investigations as they might hold some keys to further discover the fraud of the vicsims.

Also as Merrill Lynch had 3 employess that was said to have died on the 911, and since they are so huge in the broker thingy, I still think they also hold some keys that should be discovered.

Also the famous Robert McIlvaine is part of the Merrill Lynch story.

Anyway......that's how far I got on this issue, just to keep you updated.
holyUnderWearBatman!

Unread post by holyUnderWearBatman! »

I've also been working on this as far as looking for David H. Rice, with extensive searches for him in Quotes on Google all that comes up are the 9/11 fake stories about him, other people named David H Rice, a good number of whom are doctors and a few historical figures, and drum roll please ........ this Reality Shack Forum investigating his fake ass !!! Good job guys we are Search Engine Optimized, huuuurrraaay.

So according to Google, all this guy ever did in his life that made it on to the Internet was die in 9/11/2001. Now I'm starting to look up his supposed parents since looking him up has turned up nothing. I did look around on a genealogy site that listed an extensive list of people with the last name Rice in the US, and I could not find his mother there.

The closeness of the connections between his supposed film maker siblings, Obama, and the NYU Tisch film school of "jews" strikes a curious pose.
joe215

Re: Merrill Lynch

Unread post by joe215 »

Are you guys still convinced that David Harlow Rice did not exist? if so, I can help debunk that myth for you.
fbenario

Re: Merrill Lynch

Unread post by fbenario »

joe215 wrote:Are you guys still convinced that David Harlow Rice did not exist? if so, I can help debunk that myth for you.
You don't get to post that unless accompanied by substantial evidence likely to convince the experienced members here. Please edit your post to include your evidence. Dangling something, as you did, is clearly acting in bad faith.