Merrill Lynch

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Unleashed

Re:

Unread post by Unleashed »

kimlodrodawa wrote:I did some research yesterday on some of the names from the vicsim list.

Today I was looking a little for David Harlow Rice.....and something funny just came up.

Please debunk if it is totally way off.

Robert McIlvaine have been talked about.

Merrill Lynch History 2001:
After the attacks on the World Trade Center towers, nearly all of the firm’s 9,000-person Wall Street employees are evacuated from their offices. Three Merrill Lynch employees -- David Brady, Robert McIlvaine and Michael Packer -- are killed in the attacks.

The Merrill Lynch Foundation announces ?2 million (U.S. $3 million) in grants to the Prince's Trust and the Phoenix Trust, charitable organizations in the United Kingdom.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then when looking a little around for the death of David Harlow Rice I come back to Merrill Lynch where there suddenly are an David H. Rice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
David Harlow Rice
December 22, 1969 - September 11, 2001
New York,New York

Memorial Service: Saturday, 2pm January 19, 2002 at Madonna della Strada Chapel of Loyola University 6525 N. Sheridan Rd,Chicago
Interment: Resurrection Memorial Cemetery,Oklahoma City,Oklahoma

Cherished son of Hugh and Cindy Rice.Loving brother of Amy and Andrew Rice.

Mr.Rice is a Loyola alumnus who died in the tragic events of September 11,2001 while working for Sandler O'Neil & Partners at the World Trade Center. "He served as an exemplar of the Jesuit educational tradition." Michael Garanzini,S.J.

---------------------------------------------------------

David H. Rice is nowhere to find in the SSDI, but I located him somewhere else where he is said to be alive and 41 at age.

Seem to be alive and at the age of 41 living in Oklahoma:

DAVID H RICE 41(1969)
Relations:
Amy E Rice, 34
Hugh Rice
Cynthia J Rice, 66
Cindy Rice
Cindy J Rice, 66
Hugh D Rice, 71
OKLAHOMA CITY OKLAHOMA

Can not be found in the SSDI.

Then I found this one:

http://www.totalmerrill.com/TotalMerril ... E05906016C

David H Rice Vice President of Merrill Lynch

Global Wealth Management

103 MAIN STREET
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, GA 31522

Phone: (912) 291-1101
Email: David Rice

Email to a Friend

Directions to Branch
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE

In 1987, after 18 years in the railroad industry, David obtained his series 7 license and moved to the Brunswick area from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to work a major investement firm as a Financial Advisor. In January of 1990, he transferred to Merrill Lynch as a Financial Advisor in the downtown Brunswick office. Over the past 18 years, David has assisted clients in developing financial goals and wealth management strategies. He also helps clients focus on estate planning and other long range financial issues. David is a graduate of Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and is active in various boards and charities in the Glynn County area. David is married to Deborah Rice and has one daughter, Caroline.

Something really weird with this Merrill Lynch.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great googlemoogley! This guy's in my neck of the woods. You want I should go look him up?
I flipped through the the area phone book, and he and Deb are still around.

His "H" stands for Hormell. Still checking around.
Unleashed

Re: Merrill Lynch

I spent the better part of last night after I got home looking into David Harlow Rice.
What I concluded was he was married at some point to Catherine L. Milano.
They lived in the greater Chicago area.
He possibly was an employee of Boeing. I say that because for some reason in the middle of my reseach, links to a person by the name of David H. Rice and Boeing employment got wiped. That always tends to raise my eyebrows a notch or two.

Now, who these people in Oklahoma are and if they are actually related is debatable.
I find that vicsims and their backgrounds are often conflated or hijacked outright with someone else.

I do find it of interest that Peoplesmart, which has a feature to only look up living persons, still has this David H. listed when applying it. It has no problem in stating by the person's name when he/she died.

http://www.peoplesmart.com/psp.aspx?_act=results

[drat, I just realized it doesn't link to page results. Oh well, put it in as David H, then on the left narrow search criteria to David Harlow Rice, note whether or not to include only living persons.]
joe215

Unread post by joe215 »

First, It's not acting in bad faith. Second, this is the internet, there is no faith and people can post whatever the hell they want.

I am trying to make sure I understand the nature of the issue before I get involved. I knew David since the late 1980's. If you believe he is a fictitious character created by whomever you suspect created this alleged conspiracy, I can debunk that myth quite easily. With proof. Hell, there are easily in excess of a thousand people who knew him personally.

If you are not theorizing that he never existed, then I don't really need to get involved. I am not trying to get involved in your other theories and scenarios. Just trying to clear a friends name.
fbenario wrote:
joe215 wrote:Are you guys still convinced that David Harlow Rice did not exist? if so, I can help debunk that myth for you.
You don't get to post that unless accompanied by substantial evidence likely to convince the experienced members here. Please edit your post to include your evidence. Dangling something, as you did, is clearly acting in bad faith.
Last edited by joe215 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
joe215

Unread post by joe215 »

This Boeing employee you speak of is not the same David Harlow Rice. "These people in Oklahoma" are the real David's family and friends who knew him for 31 years. Whoever you are talking about is a different person. It's that simple. You are missing the basic blocking and tackling. Completely in the weeds on this one.

On another note, this is also not David Harlow Rice. This guy is old enough to be David's dad and he has a different middle name (this should be obvious to "experienced members" to quote fbenario):

Unleashed wrote:I spent the better part of last night after I got home looking into David Harlow Rice.
He possibly was an employee of Boeing. I say that because for some reason in the middle of my reseach, links to a person by the name of David H. Rice and Boeing employment got wiped. That always tends to raise my eyebrows a notch or two.

Now, who these people in Oklahoma are and if they are actually related is debatable.
I find that vicsims and their backgrounds are often conflated or hijacked outright with someone else.

I do find it of interest that Peoplesmart, which has a feature to only look up living persons, still has this David H. listed when applying it. It has no problem in stating by the person's name when he/she died.

[drat, I just realized it doesn't link to page results. Oh well, put it in as David H, then on the left narrow search criteria to David Harlow Rice, note whether or not to include only living persons.]
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

joe215 wrote:This Boeing employee you speak of is not the same David Harlow Rice. "These people in Oklahoma" are the real David's family and friends who knew him for 31 years. Whoever you are talking about is a different person. It's that simple. You are missing the basic blocking and tackling. Completely in the weeds on this one.

On another note, this is also not David Harlow Rice. This guy is old enough to be David's dad and he has a different middle name (this should be obvious to "experienced members" to quote fbenario):

Unleashed wrote:I spent the better part of last night after I got home looking into David Harlow Rice.

joe215 , I will miss you , when you are banned from this forum:)
joe215

Unread post by joe215 »

bostonterrierowner wrote:joe215 , I will miss you , when you are banned from this forum:)
Banned for what? Asking a simple question and offering evidence to help you guys get on the right track? Are you that afraid of evidence that may conflict with your theory? Are you looking for the truth or are you just playing games?

Your statement smacks of McCarthyism and is wholly un-American.

--McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of disloyalty, subversion, or treason without proper regard for evidence. --
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

joe215 wrote:Your statement smacks of McCarthyism and is wholly un-American.
Every single person in this benighted country of 300 million sheeple who cares about being called a 'good American' (whatever the fuck that mindlessly patriotic and stupid phrase means) is a moron. No more need be said.
Unleashed

joe215 wrote:This Boeing employee you speak of is not the same David Harlow Rice. "These people in Oklahoma" are the real David's family and friends who knew him for 31 years. Whoever you are talking about is a different person. It's that simple. You are missing the basic blocking and tackling. Completely in the weeds on this one.

Um, Joe, did I not say that he has a different middle name, Hormell? Though one wonders why in these days and times Merril Lynch needs to woo someone from the railroad industry to manage financial portfolios, but, oh well.

Are you willing to state unequivocably that David Harlow Rice did not live at 320 Old Elm Rd.Lake Forest, Il., as man and wife with Ms. Catherine L. Milano-Rice?
Because if you are then you are only making the case for false information background being created
on the web. As most of us know is the case anyway.
As for employment, it was one of many I was looking into scrolling along, and when I went back to click on it again, well, it was no longer one of my choices. It made me suspicious because though you may not be aware, some of the faked sims were listed on the 'unofficial' passenger manifest, (the actual one has never been proffered), as Boeing, Raytheon, BAE Systems, in an inordinate number?
Unleashed

I found this video that is wrong (fake) on so many levels.

I need some one to see if they can get a date off the tree. What a stupid angle. And I can't imagine her charasmatic lifting of hands flying in a Catholic Church.

Suffice to say, this made me look into Cynthia J. Rice! Guess what, Joe? She has no
recorded history of having lived in the state of Illinois with the rest of her presumed family.
It's like she came from out of nowhere to live in Oklahoma. Look for her yourself.
The only Cynthia Rice age 66 who lived in Il. is Cynthia A. and she has totally different relatives.

http://www.newson6.com/story/15398155/f ... 11-attacks

You know, I couldn't find where Adrianna worked for Channel 6. Oddly, all news articles related to
her say she works for channel 9. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/adrianna-iw ... /8/705/201

This is an example.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KOTV-DT
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Unleashed wrote:I found this video that is wrong (fake) on so many levels.

I need some one to see if they can get a date off the tree. What a stupid angle. And I can't imagine her charasmatic lifting of hands flying in a Catholic Church.

Suffice to say, this made me look into Cynthia J. Rice! Guess what, Joe? She has no
recorded history of having lived in the state of Illinois with the rest of her presumed family.
It's like she came from out of nowhere to live in Oklahoma. Look for her yourself.
The only Cynthia Rice age 66 who lived in Il. is Cynthia A. and she has totally different relatives.

http://www.newson6.com/story/15398155/f ... 11-attacks

You know, I couldn't find where Adrianna worked for Channel 6. Oddly, all news articles related to
her say she works for channel 9. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/adrianna-iw ... /8/705/201

This is an example.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KOTV-DT
I know this is tenuous and off topic but I looked at the wiki link and thought that the '6' logo reminded me of the Edvard Munch painting; 'Scream'.
When I looked again at the painting on wiki, the land mass in the distance looked similar in part of its shape [you cannot see if the land mass [if that's what it is of course] is an island or not] to the Utoya island .
Anyway, back to the topic in hand.
Time and time again, whenever someone researches 'people' who were involved in these 'events' there always seems to be something off kilter.
Unfortunately, to bring this to the attention of someone who believes in the official story, would have it fall on deaf ears unless there are any that are so glaringly fake that anyone would have a problem trying to defend it.
I noticed that in the article the parent of the lost 'child' remarked that there were 25 thousand in attendance at the memorial [approximately 8 per person who 'died'] and that one of the attendees actually lost two sons.
If we were to roll out one example of how preposterous some of the vicsims' accounts are, are there any preferred ones to highlight first?
I accept that I can and should do some research on this myself, which I shall, but in the meantime, for others coming to this forum who may yet be undecided, is there any sort of 'league table' [and I do not want anyone to seem if I am being demeaning by the use of that term] of the vicsims and/or their relatives which others could read up on quickly, get the flavour of, and then move on to ones that they wanted to investigate, or hadn't been investigated or were local to their vicinity?
Unleashed

I think this is the list that was mentioned on the vicsim thread, but, I'm not sure.

http://inmemoriamonline.net/List_WTC-A.html

Pov, I posted the Wiki because I wanted people who read this thread to realize that Channel 6 was a virtual channel, not a regular local channel. It doesn't seem like this would have been something a lot of viewers would have seen.

Now that I am aware of this, I will make a note of it in the future when I find links to stories that "appear" to have been mainstream news, but aren't.

This was not some widely watched 6 o'clock local news channel, so the question is, why was it made to put on this backchannel? When you watch that video, it seems obvious. Maybe they should call it the "sim channel".
joe215

Unread post by joe215 »

Ok. I'm starting to see how things work around here. Never mind. I'm out. Have fun....
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

joe215 wrote:Are you guys still convinced that David Harlow Rice did not exist? if so, I can help debunk that myth for you.
Dear joe215,

I was hoping you would live up to the above introductory statement. Once again, you have shown that people (like yourself) registering here and claiming to know a 9/11 victim have very little - if anything - to offer in terms of proof (or answers to our many questions gathered in months of patient digging). See, this forum has been visited by such people time and again. Their all-too-stereotyped tactics are now boringly transparent and can be summed up this way:

1: Claim personal /or secondhand knowledge of a given vicsim
2: Drop a few dismissive comments about this forum's work
3: Get childishly annoyed after a couple of posts - and run back to mama.

I have not spent much research time on David Harlow Rice. All I have posted so far is this legitimate question:
However 'minor' this question may be - I do think it deserves a due answer: is it normal for American families to release school/college pictures of their grown-up loved ones - to be published in official memorials/obituaries?

Btw, this forum is not alone in questioning David Harlow Rice's existence or/and alleged death on 9/11:

911 INVESTIGATION.INFO:
http://www.911investigation.info/4/unca ... 11#respond

LETSROLL FORUMS:
http://letsrollforums.com/9-11-fraud-da ... 282p4.html