Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax

Postby simonshack on April 14th, 2010, 1:28 am

Hey, and by the way...

I've heard from several parties that they've been approached by SimonJCP to join the new, up-and-coming Killtown forum. Am I invited too? ;)

And, of course, I'm the BLUE POPE.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=1510274
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6519
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby fred on April 14th, 2010, 9:16 pm

ozzybinoswald 4 Apr 10 2010, 05:00 PM wrote:
ATTC 4 Apr 3 2010, 06:45 PM wrote: We throw around the term shill a lot. But I never really thought about the logistics of that.

I mean the information on the amount of people that work for the NSA as well as their budget is of course classified.

I've just been mentally trying to picture guys who sit behind a computer all day long just to defend official accounts of events.

On the surface it sounds ridiculous, but when I see the relentless effort of those who try to discredit those who challenge an official accounts of events, you can't help but think they have to be on the payroll. I mean seriously who has the time and resources and incentive to sit all day long debating with people considered a fringe group?

I mean you don't see people doing that on sites about people who believe in UFOs and extraterrestrials do you? You don't see people sitting all day long going on forums, or youtube videos debating people who believe in Big Foot, like you see for those who defend official accounts of events like 9/11.

And not only is it the effort of these people but it's the language. Almost like they are trained in the art of propagada techniques like the tv/radio personalities.

I don't know about you guys but I'm totally convinced this is the case and places like JREF is like their headquarters.

Perhaps that's a sign that TPTB are a little paranoid/concerned by how many people are waking up to their machinations.


This is a disingenuous shill thread posing questions about what is to us fundamental, as if the existence of the enemy against whom we battle - who has sought and still works to conceal 9/11 and other outrages - as if the very existence of the faking shilling idiots we ourselves have experience of can be in doubt.

ATTC wants you to assume an NSA thesis while placing media fakery warfare on a level with UFOs, extraterrestrials and Bigfoot.

It's not the "official account" of 9/11 that is countered so much as the replacement reality preferred by this system of endless lies and its minions who weakly claim to be "us."


I must echo Ozzy's sentiments on this thread and the original post. The not-so-subtle assertion by our supposed biggest fan and most loyal supporter ATTC is that anyone who 'literally' believes in shills shouldn't be taken seriously.

The only thing that distinguishes ATTC's rant-masquerading-as-a-question from a typical JREF rant is that he forgot to mention Hitler and Tin Foil Hats and appeal to NIST experts and Popular Mechanics.

But I think the lack of those canards is trumped by the walk-on appearance of Bigfoot and UFO's. When in doubt about the best way to ridicule a position, make sure to mention Bigfoot and UFO's.

With just a little tweaking to the title the post could go on JREF or ATS:

'NIST Expert Debunks 9-11 Deniers: Only Neo-Nazi Conspiracy-tards Wearing Tinfoil Hats Literally Think that there are Shills Online'

---

Has anyone talked to KT on the vicsim issue? He was on-board with the whole Virtual Smokescreen / Digital City / SimCity idea a few years ago.

When things take a turn to "Soap Opera" I always get a little bit suspicious. The Lovelorn Kangaroo Stalker and the demise of the 911m Forum seemed like a big made-for-TV drama, but I guess I'm willing to accept that KT got blindsided by some other admins there and that the simulated Southeast Asian News Dysmorphic "Truther" Kangaroo Scott Vincent really was getting him worked-up.

I'm always reluctant to conclude that people are up to no good. On the other hand it's hard to throw a brick online without hitting a couple of shills in the head.

KT always seemed OK to me. Then again I wouldn't have guessed that Jeff Hill would have morphed into Perp. I hope his new forum is a good thing.

With these online 'personalities' all you really have to go on is what they do. Regardless of who's for real and who's not, the facade on the 9/11 hoax has been crumbling rapidly.

With the exposure of the 9-11 Actors and fake relatives, we've now got a bunch of real-life fraudsters identified that we can go after.

I think there are too many cracks in the dam now. There's no way that a new shill forum or character assassination campaign will stop the inevitable.

The shills have made all sorts of false accusations against researchers, ranging from "antisemitism" to "child pornography", and none of it had any effect. Now they're trying to have their concern trolls bring Bigfoot and UFO's into the mix. It won't work.

If they can engineer personality conflicts between a couple of researchers or create some division, that won't work either. There's too much momentum now. Too many people have caught on to too much.

David Rockefeller and The Pope could appoint Simon Shack to be head of the Jesuit Order and it wouldn't stop the truth from coming out at this stage. It's too late in the game. They already had David Shayler on TV announcing that he's the Messiah and it didn't stop us. They're getting desperate.

The cat is out of the bag. They might be able to slow down the flow of information, but they can't turn back the clock.

We'll keep an eye on everyone and see what they're up to. Personal trust doesn't really matter at this stage. The wind is at our backs; we're in the final stretch.

I hope that if Killtown does indeed launch a new forum that it will help more people learn about the ongoing 9-11 hoax. If it turns out to be a big honeypot or just an echo-chamber for shills, we'll figure that out soon enough.

I'm enough of an naive optimist to hope that any new developments turn out to be beneficial.
fred
Member
 
Posts: 592
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 1:43 pm

Postby simonshack on April 14th, 2010, 11:13 pm

fred @ Apr 14 2010, 08:16 PM wrote:

David Rockefeller and The Pope could appoint Simon Shack to be head of the Jesuit Order and ...


Naah - they couldn't bloody afford it ! :P

I agree with everything else you wrote.
You sure know how to put things in perspective.
We've been giving it all. It all feels good now.
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6519
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby idschmyd on April 15th, 2010, 1:43 am

So ATTC is a shill? How ironic. Thanks to Ozzy and Fred for laying it out so neatly; again we see that military intelligence is no match for the real thing.

It was always a stupid question. 'Shill' begins to carry the same intellectual weight as 'Conspiracy Theorist’, meaning c##t, or relegating political voice to an imaginary being compelled to invent crazy theories about unlikely conspiracies. 'Shill' is not a random insult or a mythical internet creature, but instead is someone who in this case protects and promotes the 9/11 crime and its crims whilst pretending not to. Such sick individuals are more than amply evidenced on TV, online and coming out of every communicative orifice for almost ten years.

Perhaps condemned and suspected employees of 9/11 crims should be able to post at Reality Shack only in a Criminals and Shills section?
idschmyd
Member
 
Posts: 270
Joined: October 19th, 2009, 10:33 pm

Postby SimonJCP on April 15th, 2010, 4:00 am

simonshack 4 Apr 14 2010, 01:28 AM wrote:Hey, and by the way...

I've heard from several parties that they've been approached by SimonJCP to join the new, up-and-coming Killtown forum. Am I invited too? ;)

And, of course, I'm the BLUE POPE.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=1510274


I was planning to continue sending out PMs asking on everyone's opinion of the idea -- you were naturally going to receive one, as was hoi. After the first few, however, I was tallying the amount of interest I was seeing in the idea. There was a generally positive reception.I only went and picked some random people from the front-pages of the forum and from the innards of my PM boxes, along with some members I'm friendly with, such as Godzy.

I know you've been wary of new message boards appearing to fight the 9/11 hoax, but I'd welcome such activity with open arms. The more the merrier -- one might argue that many different forums are easier targets for penetration. However, penetration/infiltration is inevitable in our playing field. It's best if we trust each forum administrator to choose their staff members wisely, and to be able to effectively manage their slice of the shill situation.

Could a new forum be established as a honeypot? A distraction designed to draw attention away from here? Absolutely. However, it is possible for one to regularly contribute to more than one forum -- in fact, there aren't many people whose posting
is restricted to a single board. Furthermore, I'd argue that a forum established by Killtown should certainly be "innocent-until-proven-guilty", because of his:

a) Contributions to TV-Fakery research and to exposure of the 9/11 hoax in general.

b) Provision/management of a place in which TV-Fakery/Vicsim research and September Clues discussion was fostered (911movement) before this board existed.

c) Provision/management of an excellent resource to 9/11 researchers of all sides of the "OCT Doubter" spectrum.

And as far as which Pope you are, that theory was disproven when we established the Blue Pope's alibi. Your posting style, however, leaves no reasonable doubt as to what the truth is:

Image

:D May the trial begin.

Fred:

Your words of encouragement are both wise and empowering. The mainstream factions of the truth movement claim that TV-Fakery/Vicsim evidence provides no actual contribution to the evidence (Gee, whatever happened to a desire for "the truth"?), and only serves to discredit.

However, as you say, it has provided us with quite a treasure: a whole slew of names/faces who we can either establish as perpetrators or possible perpetrators. And identifying the perpetrators one by one and investigating them builds a path to the identification of the ringleader(s) behind the 9/11 crimes.
SimonJCP
Member
 
Posts: 156
Joined: October 21st, 2009, 12:23 pm

Postby simonshack on April 15th, 2010, 8:44 am

SimonJCP @ Apr 15 2010, 03:00 AM wrote:
:D May the trial begin.




SimonJCP,

I'm trying to figure out - with no luck - if my sense of humor is too limited to catch the subtleties of your own. I must say that your obsession with pope Rat-singer is getting quite boring, and your repeated postings of his ugly face on this nice forum stinks of pollution. Please stop - and let's hear what sort of inquisition you have in store for me...
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6519
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby D.Duck on April 15th, 2010, 9:08 am

LT JCP,

Why so secret? but now when its out in the open, anything else you want to share?


D.Duck
D.Duck
Member
 
Posts: 295
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:08 pm

Postby brianv on April 15th, 2010, 9:41 pm

"I was planning to continue sending out PMs asking on everyone's opinion of the idea"

Opinions?

About a month ago, you asked me if I was interested in joining Shilltown's new forum opening April! So I guess you have the inside track - who else knew about this supposed new forum?
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Postby simonshack on April 15th, 2010, 10:27 pm

brianv 4 Apr 15 2010, 08:41 PM wrote: "I was planning to continue sending out PMs asking on everyone's opinion of the idea"

Opinions?

About a month ago, you asked me if I was interested in joining Shilltown's new forum opening April! So I guess you have the inside track - who else knew about this supposed new forum?


Brian,

I gather that "SimonJCP/Lord Tsukasa" chose to contact you 'randomly'.




"I only went and picked some random people from the front-pages of the forum"





You're a random person, Brian. Now, don't you complain: I'm less than random - and so are Hoi and Dduck! :lol:
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6519
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby brianv on April 15th, 2010, 10:34 pm

simonshack @ Apr 15 2010, 10:27 PM wrote:
brianv 4 Apr 15 2010, 08:41 PM wrote: "I was planning to continue sending out PMs asking on everyone's opinion of the idea"

Opinions?

About a month ago, you asked me if I was interested in joining Shilltown's new forum opening April! So I guess you have the inside track - who else knew about this supposed new forum?


Brian,

I gather that "SimonJCP/Lord Tsukasa" chose to contact you 'randomly'.




"I only went and picked some random people from the front-pages of the forum"





You're a random person, Brian. Now, don't you complain: I'm less than random - and so are Hoi and Dduck! :lol:


Well I'm glad I told him to fcuk off then! :rolleyes:
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Postby godzilla on April 15th, 2010, 10:51 pm

It appears I'm more special. B)
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
godzilla
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 10:43 pm

Postby simonshack on April 15th, 2010, 11:11 pm

godzilla @ Apr 15 2010, 09:51 PM wrote: It appears I'm more special. B)


:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes - you are !
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6519
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby SimonJCP on April 16th, 2010, 2:14 am

simonshack 4 Apr 15 2010, 08:44 AM wrote:
SimonJCP 4 Apr 15 2010, 03:00 AM wrote:
:D May the trial begin.




SimonJCP,

I'm trying to figure out - with no luck - if my sense of humor is too limited to catch the subtleties of your own. I must say that your obsession with pope Rat-singer is getting quite boring, and your repeated postings of his ugly face on this nice forum stinks of pollution. Please stop - and let's hear what sort of inquisition you have in store for me...


It was a jest, Simon.

And D. Duck? Not that I can think of. Anything else I want to share about the forum? Nope -- the whole story involves nothing shady. The third paragraph after this one gives you all the beans and no BS. I was trying to get members' individual opinions, but a public-post would have worked. I was not aware that Killtown was under suspicion here. Can someone school me here, because I am genuinely in the dark.

Simon -- as I said, you were naturally on my "Consult" list. By "random" (I see you took issue with my choice of words) I meant the first names I saw by picking some hot topics on the front-pages of the forum. Since the implications being made here are quite obvious, let me ask: why would I conceal this from you? It's news to me that Killtown was even considered a shady guy here.

Brian -- if I'm not mistaken (and I could be, seeing as I cleared out my inbox and cannot confirm the exact message contents), I had asked you if you were interested in joining. As far as I'm concerned, I was asking you for your opinion/thoughts. If you responded with a great big no (Which you did), then I would have counted you as someone whose opinion on the matter was "Uninterested".

And yes, I did have the "inside scoop" -- I caught KT on YIM (Yahoo Instant Messenger) and he talked about the possibility of setting up a new forum, and asked me if I could get some feedback here. How an aura of shadiness can be cast on me from something as innocent as that, I don't know. :rolleyes:

And before any shadiness at all is thrown on me for something like that, you need to first establish that Killtown is dishonest, or that you have reason to suspect him of being such. Even after that, you can't say I'm dishonest. I'm genuinely in the dark about your opinions towards Killtown. As I said earlier: School me here.
SimonJCP
Member
 
Posts: 156
Joined: October 21st, 2009, 12:23 pm

Postby godzilla on April 16th, 2010, 2:21 am

Why should Killtown NOT be seen as "dishonest"? He has never gotten on board 100% with Simon and Hoi's work.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
godzilla
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 10:43 pm

Postby SimonJCP on April 16th, 2010, 2:32 am

godzilla 4 Apr 16 2010, 02:21 AM wrote:Why should Killtown NOT be seen as "dishonest"? He has never gotten on board 100% with Simon and Hoi's work.


I don't consider people dishonest because they don't give me a 100% approval. A lot of people say things to me like:
"I like your 9/11 stuff, but I'm not totally with you on the Jesuit jazz"
"I like the stuff you posted about Fort Hood, but I'm not sure there were no planes on 911"

I don't call these people dishonest -- when you get to the point where you have a centralized "group" in the 9/11 research community, and anyone who doesn't fall in with them 110% is treated as a disinformationalist, then you no longer have a field of open discussion, and that does nothing but hinder progress.

G, I understand where you're coming from, and you can rest assured that I completely agree that the VicSim information got us closer to the truth. But do I think that anyone who isn't on-board completely should be shunned as an agent or a distractor? Absolutely not -- the only thing that reminds me of is sh#t like this:




On a final note, NPT theories, and support of movies like September Clues, is not allowed in any way. Planes hit the WTC. We refuse to allow that to be disputed on this forum.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums/boardrules/



One should maintain an allegiance to the facts and where they, after examination (of course), point. However, one should never be shunned simply for their ideas or a different interpretation of the facts. Certainly not for being "on-the-fence" or not completely on-board.
SimonJCP
Member
 
Posts: 156
Joined: October 21st, 2009, 12:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Truthers and shills

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest