Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
hoi.polloi

Re: Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Farcevalue wrote:Thankfully, the shills and trolls are summarily dispatched by CF moderators before their antics become disruptive.
Not always, sometimes they have to expose themselves as shills first. Like I said, I don't believe half the membership is legit but a lot of it is here to be 'grass' agents adding even helpful points until they are needed to spring on 'Oh I knew such and such [vicsim] at such and such [new psyop]'.

Pay especially close attention to anyone that tries to make their personality on here more 'fleshed out' than a user name.
JohnnySmithy
Banned

Unread post by JohnnySmithy »

brianv wrote:
simonshack wrote:
JohnnySmithy wrote:Megaphone desktop tool;(the call to arms)
A most revealing post and video - thanks.

I am practically left...ehrm...speechless.

Hey, perhaps we should devise a little pop-up desktop tool that alerts us whenever someone disagrees with our forum's research, views and findings? Naah - only joking, folks! <_<

Good Heavens - what a weird world we live in!...
Why this recycling of Alex Jewnes and Infofears garbage from years ago?
I dont understand what you are saying? That the megaphone tool was not real? I did find an infowars artical for 2007 talking about it.

Here is the RSS feed for the GIYUS;

http://ws.giyus.org/points/rss?group_id=1

It looks like feed stopped feeding around Oct. 2011. You can check the links to articles yourself to see all the pro Israeli propaganda that was spouted in the comments.

And yes i am sure a similar program exists for Media fakery alerts especially the highly viewed youtube videos.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

^
It's ancient history bullshit from clown perp sites, and I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than visit any of their websites.

Having a bit of a crisis are we? "artical", "articles"? How many hands involved in writing here?

And has anyone noticed the slew of uncapitalised first person singular infecting the posts.
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

hoi.polloi
Pay especially close attention to anyone that tries to make their personality on here more 'fleshed out' than a user name.
Oh, I must have misunderstood the request for some personal information when registering as a newcomer to this site. Instead of being an anonymous creep with a funny sounding username such as tweedledum or whoopydoo I thought I'd follow Simon Shack's example and state my real name (Rudy Algera), my real address (Kloosterstraat 3, Groningen, Holland), real telephone number (050 - 3131336), real age (72), and show my real face ( http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6250 ... 060020.jpg )

What's wrong with that? Is that suspicious?

All that creepy anonymity on the internet irritates me, I'm not in favour of it. I suppose in some circumstances it might be wiser and safer, but if not absolutely necessary I would not recommend it.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

All that creepy anonymity on the internet irritates me, I'm not in favour of it. I suppose in some circumstances it might be wiser and safer, but if not absolutely necessary I would not recommend it.
Why protest? Feeling accused for some reason? I guess you might be running on the fallacy that we have the time and patience to check every personal detail for everybody all the time.

Your claim of non-anonymity is not really proof of anything these days. The battle you imagine between anonymity and non-anonymity is completely moot given we've seen vicsims, sims and shills giving us all sorts of "personal information": full names, pictures and novelistic stories for themselves.

But none of that really means anything on the Internet, now. So you're deliberately lying or maybe mistaken in thinking that you are somehow better off or less suspicious by giving us an age, name, etc. Only the desperation to shove personal details/stories down our throats eventually does become pretty suspicious. So please just calm down and make useful contributions.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Rudy Algera wrote:
Not at all. That's fine. Ideally, I'd personally like to see everyone on this planet stopping to worry about outing his/her identity - without fear. However, I fully understand and respect anyone who prefers to remain anonymous on the internet and actually enjoy the continuous challenge of discerning "the wheat from the chaff" - with the sole help of my braincells, life experience and inborn intuition. I guess it's still too early for everyone to drop their 'Big Brother' anxieties.

But let's face it: this is a quite interesting topic - which certainly merits to be tackled and debated. One could righteously argue that people hiding behind a pseudonym/namesake/avatar/username "are letting the terrorists win!" (as the popular saying goes...) Of course, in this case the "terrorists" would be the powers that be, who certainly keep reaping advantage of the fact that we, the people, waste precious 'battle-time' suspecting ourselves about the very reality of our existence as flesh-and-blood human beings.

I feel that this entire issue is intimately related with the very efforts we are deploying on this forum, as we fight this world's absurd, orwellian, artificial, psychotic, immature and asinine state of social interaction. As we now know, this sad state of affairs has been wilfully caused by a rogue minority of fellow earthlings who would all be, on an ideal and imaginary planet, rounded up and confined into mental institutions. Let us all strive to overcome our fears of being who we are.
JohnnySmithy
Banned

brianv wrote:^
It's ancient history bullshit from clown perp sites, and I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than visit any of their websites.

Having a bit of a crisis are we? "artical", "articles"? How many hands involved in writing here?

And has anyone noticed the slew of uncapitalised first person singular infecting the posts.
It just seemed odd that you would get so angry in me bringing it up as I didn't know thats where I heard the megaphone tool story had come from. Yes I know Alex Jones is "controlled opposition" and I was quoting wikipedia not an Alex Jones article;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_desktop_tool

So do you think the Zionists editing wikipedia course is fake too? And do you think that there are these kinds of "tools" that are used to flood forums with users that have an agenda?

Edit;

Also some might not be aware of Persona Management Software;

Rockefeller covers some e-mails from HB Gary, the security and intelligence firm with federal government contracts whose emails were stolen and published by Anonymous after that group of hacktivists learned the company was investigating it. Of particular importance is a reference to “persona management” software, which HB Gary suggests using to influence public opinion.

This software — Fox News reports the federal government is offering contracts for the development of persona management software, but the HB Gary documents make it seem that it already exists — could be used to generate fake online identities, complete with Facebook, Twitter and Linked In accounts, subscriptions to RSS feeds and automated abilities to contribute content like retweets and status updates, everything that makes a fake person essentially indistinguishable from a real person online. A single operator can manage up to 10 personas, so a team of five can deploy 50 people on the Web.

http://www.stuffyoushouldknow.com/blog/ ... r-opinion/

So I guess how this would work is that ONE person could have 20 accounts on this website and all originating from a different IP address fooling moderators and such using the software.
Last edited by JohnnySmithy on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnnySmithy
Banned

simonshack wrote:
Rudy Algera wrote:
Not at all. That's fine. Ideally, I'd personally like to see everyone on this planet stopping to worry about outing his/her identity - without fear. However, I fully understand and respect anyone who prefers to remain anonymous on the internet and actually enjoy the continuous challenge of discerning "the wheat from the chaff" - with the sole help of my braincells, life experience and inborn intuition. I guess it's still too early for everyone to drop their 'Big Brother' anxieties.

But let's face it: this is a quite interesting topic - which certainly merits to be tackled and debated. One could righteously argue that people hiding behind a pseudonym/namesake/avatar/username "are letting the terrorists win!" (as the popular saying goes...) Of course, in this case the "terrorists" would be the powers that be, who certainly keep reaping advantage of the fact that we, the people, waste precious 'battle-time' suspecting ourselves about the very reality of our existence as flesh-and-blood human beings.

I feel that this entire issue is intimately related with the very efforts we are deploying on this forum, as we fight this world's absurd, orwellian, artificial, psychotic, immature and asinine state of social interaction. As we now know, this sad state of affairs has been wilfully caused by a rogue minority of fellow earthlings who would all be, on an ideal and imaginary planet, rounded up and confined into mental institutions. Let us all strive to overcome our fears of being who we are.
I guess one way to test it out would be to have a fan page for September Clues forum and see if facebook people have got the balls to "like" your page. ^_^
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

JohnnySmithy wrote:
brianv wrote:^

It just seemed odd that you would get so angry in me bringing it up as I didn't know thats where I heard the megaphone tool story had come from. Yes I know Alex Jones is "controlled opposition" and I was quoting wikipedia not an Alex Jones article;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_desktop_tool

So do you think the Zionists editing wikipedia course is fake too? And do you think that there are these kinds of "tools" that are used to flood forums with users that have an agenda?

Edit;

Also some might not be aware of Persona Management Software;

Rockefeller covers some e-mails from HB Gary, the security and intelligence firm with federal government contracts whose emails were stolen and published by Anonymous after that group of hacktivists learned the company was investigating it. Of particular importance is a reference to “persona management” software, which HB Gary suggests using to influence public opinion.

This software — Fox News reports the federal government is offering contracts for the development of persona management software, but the HB Gary documents make it seem that it already exists — could be used to generate fake online identities, complete with Facebook, Twitter and Linked In accounts, subscriptions to RSS feeds and automated abilities to contribute content like retweets and status updates, everything that makes a fake person essentially indistinguishable from a real person online. A single operator can manage up to 10 personas, so a team of five can deploy 50 people on the Web.

http://www.stuffyoushouldknow.com/blog/ ... r-opinion/

So I guess how this would work is that ONE person could have 20 accounts on this website and all originating from a different IP address fooling moderators and such using the software.
Who is angry? You are posting utter rubbish! Like Yawn! Please go back to infowars!
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Oeps, Infowars - is that a no no? I just posted something in the chatroom with a link to Infowars. Perhaps I shouldn't have. My bad. But that's where I read about the upcoming gas attack in the New York underground. I came across that item on this Dutch site:
http://www.klokkenluideronline.is/artik ... n-collapse
(My name there is Rudolf Paul, by the way. My full name is Rudolf Paul Algera)
JohnnySmithy
Banned

Rudy Algera wrote:Oeps, Infowars - is that a no no? I just posted something in the chatroom with a link to Infowars. Perhaps I shouldn't have. My bad. But that's where I read about the upcoming gas attack in the New York underground. I came across that item on this Dutch site:
http://www.klokkenluideronline.is/artik ... n-collapse
(My name there is Rudolf Paul, by the way. My full name is Rudolf Paul Algera)
Hi Rudolf,

If you are 72 I assume you might not know exactly how the internet works, so know its a bad idea to publish your email on any website and your phone number as spam bots surf the internet and harvest them so they can telemarket and spam you to death add to that "creeps" that like to be anonymous will call you just for the "lulz".

So maybe edit your post and remove your number?

But hey if you are so open you should make a video introduction of yourself and post it and tell us what you think about the forum. As maybe you will be one to help us into this new age of "no fear".
simonshack
Administrator

JohnnySmithy wrote: Hi Rudolf,

If you are 72 I assume you might not know exactly how the internet works, so know its a bad idea to publish your email on any website and your phone number as spam bots surf the internet and harvest them so they can telemarket and spam you to death add to that "creeps" that like to be anonymous will call you just for the "lulz".

But hey if you are so open you should make a video introduction of yourself and post it and tell us what you think about the forum. As maybe you will be one to help us into this new age of "no fear".
Johnny Smithy,

Back in 2011 (over 2 years ago) I posted pretty much all of my personal information here:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2351730

This has not caused me much of any aggravation whatsoever. And no, I won't edit that post or remove any of my numbers.

So please consider putting your paranoias aside and enter the new age of no fear. Grow a stiff pair of balls, Johnny. ^_^
JohnnySmithy
Banned

simonshack wrote:
JohnnySmithy wrote: Hi Rudolf,

Johnny Smithy,

Back in 2011 (over 2 years ago) I posted pretty much all of my personal information here:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2351730

This has not caused me much of any aggravation whatsoever. And no, I won't edit that post or remove any of my numbers.

So please consider putting your paranoias aside and enter the new age of no fear. Grow a stiff pair of balls, Johnny. ^_^
Do you have any links to videos of yourself? As it would be great to see you. As for myself I have come close to putting my face out there on one of my youtube channels but quickly pulled the video of myself just scared of mostly what family members would think of me talking about these things and the like. So I guess this really begins with me in that If I want the world to change I got to change myself. :o
simonshack
Administrator

JohnnySmithy wrote:
Do you have any links to videos of yourself? As it would be great to see you.
Here's an old home-produced music video from my (pre-2001) 2000 music project, "Dance on Evidence". It's a spoof of the (still ongoing) "Global Warming" hoax which, at the time, inspired me to write this song: "Weatherchange".

Nowadays, I prefer not to appear on video - so as not to resemble the scores of self-promoting entities of the "9/11 Truth Movement" - or any other sort of fame-pursuing TV personality. I hope this personal choice of mine is ok with you. <_<

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8WxIqYHymM

The gist of this song's lyrics goes like this: since we're told that the ozone layer is disappearing, it must be dangerous to exit your house when the sun is shining. Right? And since we're told that man-made pollution causes acid rain, it must be dangerous to exit your house when it rains. Right?

So you better stay in bed - you better stay in bed! :P
JohnnySmithy
Banned

simonshack wrote:
JohnnySmithy wrote:
Do you have any links to videos of yourself? As it would be great to see you.
Here's an old home-produced music video from my (pre-2001) 2000 music project, "Dance on Evidence". It's a spoof of the (still ongoing) "Global Warming" hoax which, at the time, inspired me to write this song: "Weatherchange".

Nowadays, I prefer not to appear on video - so as not to resemble the scores of self-promoting entities of the "9/11 Truth Movement" - or any other sort of fame-pursuing TV personality. I hope this personal choice of mine is ok with you. <_<

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8WxIqYHymM

The gist of this song's lyrics goes like this: since we're told that the ozone layer is disappearing, it must be dangerous to exit your house when the sun is shining. Right? And since we're told that man-made pollution causes acid rain, it must be dangerous to exit your house when it rains. Right?

So you better stay in bed - you better stay in bed! :P
Well the video made me smile :D

With selling your music you should maybe try putting it on Tunecore as I have done that and it takes about a month for it to be put on itunes and other sites. Its about 10 dollars a song for a year.