Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

ATTC 4 Apr 3 2010, 06:45 PM wrote: We throw around the term shill a lot. But I never really thought about the logistics of that.

I mean the information on the amount of people that work for the NSA as well as their budget is of course classified.

I've just been mentally trying to picture guys who sit behind a computer all day long just to defend official accounts of events.

On the surface it sounds ridiculous, but when I see the relentless effort of those who try to discredit those who challenge an official accounts of events, you can't help but think they have to be on the payroll. I mean seriously who has the time and resources and incentive to sit all day long debating with people considered a fringe group?

I mean you don't see people doing that on sites about people who believe in UFOs and extraterrestrials do you? You don't see people sitting all day long going on forums, or youtube videos debating people who believe in Big Foot, like you see for those who defend official accounts of events like 9/11.

And not only is it the effort of these people but it's the language. Almost like they are trained in the art of propagada techniques like the tv/radio personalities.

I don't know about you guys but I'm totally convinced this is the case and places like JREF is like their headquarters.

Perhaps that's a sign that TPTB are a little paranoid/concerned by how many people are waking up to their machinations.
This is a disingenuous shill thread posing questions about what is to us fundamental, as if the existence of the enemy against whom we battle - who has sought and still works to conceal 9/11 and other outrages - as if the very existence of the faking shilling idiots we ourselves have experience of can be in doubt.

ATTC wants you to assume an NSA thesis while placing media fakery warfare on a level with UFOs, extraterrestrials and Bigfoot.

It's not the "official account" of 9/11 that is countered so much as the replacement reality preferred by this system of endless lies and its minions who weakly claim to be "us."
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

ozzybinoswald 4 Apr 10 2010, 12:00 PM wrote:
This is a disingenuous shill thread posing questions about what is to us fundamental

I don't even like the title of this thread - "Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online, Paid to Promote/Defend Official Accounts".

What is the word 'literally' doing there? Is it intended to make us feel foolish for thinking people are being paid by the perps to lie? Well, we don't think it - we KNOW they are.

Why was this member of our forum permitted to start such a shill-like thread?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fbenario 4 Apr 11 2010, 01:22 AM wrote:
Why was this member of our forum permitted to start such a shill-like thread?
Because we literally believe in free speech ... :D

Seriously, I'll just remind all and sundry about what happened when I tackled a little episode of TV fakery here in Italy. Some of you may remember the landslide we had in Calabria on Feb 15 2010. It was, admittedly, not such a big deal compared to other world affairs and few seemed to care much about it. Yet, my youtube channel was (literally) buried under a landslide of angry comments from countless Italian accounts with these characteristics:

- ALL were from empty/ghost YT channels
- About half of those channels had been created just after the landslide
- The other half were empty accounts created as far back as 2006
- At least 15 of these angry folks claimed they were residents/or had relatives in that remote little village where the landslide occured (Maierato, pop: 2300).

This is a little gif a made to show these ghost accounts (which eventually totalled 34):

One of my points was the fact that aerial images allegedly shot from the helicopter of the Italian "FEMA" boss Guido Bertolaso (large picture below) showed a couple of yellowish houses. In other shots, these same houses were plain grey (unpainted).

Now, one of the 'residents of Maierato' (with phantom YT account) wrote me lengthy personal messages telling me that he himself had been there, the day after the landslide, helping to remove the scaffolding from house "B"...because the builder wished to salvage his equipment - and THAT was the reason why the house looked grey in some photos and yellow in others ! :rolleyes:

I'm sorry folks but I believe that was - literally - a very poor (albeit well-paid) stupid shill.
Literally millions are invested to flood the internet with those rats.
http://www.septemberclues.org
kimlodrodawa

Unread post by kimlodrodawa »

simonshack 4 Apr 9 2010, 08:31 PM wrote: Just my two cents now - but I value them a lot since I'm a little weary of the endless feuds over the "WHODUNNIT" debate. Sorry for my 'simplistic-sounding' tone - that's just the way I like to express myself at this time.

- Some rich and rogue jews are in this sh#t to their neck
- Some rich and rogue jesuits are in this sh#t to their neck
- Some rich and rogue muslims are in this sh#t to their neck
- Some rich and rogue atheists are in this sh#t to their neck
- Some rich and rogue actors are in this sh#t to their neck
- Some rich and rogue miscellaneous criminals are in this sh#t to their neck

They're all the same type of manure.

What's the bloody point of focusing on just ONE specific group of slimeheads?

The lot has to be exposed and kept from messing with the majority of peaceful people of this planet. Full stop (as far as I'm concerned).
Problem is that exposing and removing the top, will just make the next in line go the top and eventually make things even worse.

The whole system and peoples motivation have to change to make a real change to the better.

The greed, powertrip - is so overwhelming all the way through the system. Of course there are some groups worse than others, and at the same time no much difference when it comes to the point.

Peaceful people exist for sure, but many times we see those socalled peaceful people come to the top and experience they do the exact same as those on the top did before.

It already start in our kindergarden and up during school time, where we are indoctrinated heavily to become idiots with greed and powertrip.

It is very hard to change how things are at the moment.

Exposing and removing those who was behind 911, 7/7, Madrid bombings, Mumbai etc etc could seem like a small victory. Though it just makes room for the next in line.

It will take a lot of changes to make things go in the right direction when it comes to change the "mobs" motivation and behavior.

Well............just few midnight thoughts from here.
simonshack
Administrator

kimlodrodawa 4 Apr 11 2010, 10:21 PM wrote:
Problem is that exposing and removing the top, will just make the next in line go the top and eventually make things even worse.

Dear Kimlodrodawa,

I know...Pest control is a never-ending problem.
But hey, that means it is also a never-ending business!

So why not leave it to the experts? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWbQH5ED1fE
Rasta84

Unread post by Rasta84 »

I'm not saying that it's just the Zionists by the way, it's the imperialist ruling class as a whole with many 'gentiles' clearly involved but I'm just pointing out that at the core of Middle East conflict is Israel as the dominanting force. Since the topic of Israel and their censorship was already brought up and their b.s. internet censorship groups.
kimlodrodawa

Unread post by kimlodrodawa »

simonshack 4 Apr 12 2010, 01:55 AM wrote: I know...Pest control is a never-ending problem.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It sure is a never-ending problem. As long as there are humans here, there will be a need for serious Pest Control. ;)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

kimlodrodawa @ Apr 12 2010, 09:38 AM wrote:
simonshack 4 Apr 12 2010, 01:55 AM wrote: I know...Pest control is a never-ending problem.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It sure is a never-ending problem. As long as there are humans here, there will be a need for serious Pest Control. ;)
All creatures on the planet have means of protecting themselves. We are just employing what we think is best; I am sure the perps consider that they might be doing the same thing by lying to everyone to selfishly protect their immense and unnecessary wealth and habits of inflicting terrible physical and mental suffering on others.

I would say they have their 'pest control' instinct on overdrive.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi 4 Apr 12 2010, 06:25 AM wrote:

I would say they have their 'pest control' instinct on overdrive.
And of course the Nazis apparently saw the Jews - and Slavs, handicapped, homosexual, gypsy, etc. - as vermin, also.
simonshack
Administrator

In response to this thread's title, I have this simple answer:

Yes, I do.
And it must be the most dreary and despicable job of this planet.
simonshack
Administrator

This is a message to Lord Tsukasa - aka SimonJCP

Simon, are you still associated with this jerk?

http://www.truthin7minutes.com/controll ... sition.php

What exactly is the deal of putting my name in a list of "controlled opposition" along with Michael Moore, Sean Penn and Webfairy ?

To the newbees, please know that Markus Allen aka "Truthsleuth" (the clown behind the "Truth in 7 minutes" website), was an early enthusiastic supporter of September Clues. He went on air on the pathetic Paula Gloria Radio Show expressing all sorts of wonders about SC.

And now I am a "controlled opposition" figure?

Please, SimonJCP - let's get this thing out of the way, ok ?
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

simonshack 4 Apr 13 2010, 06:36 PM wrote: http://www.truthin7minutes.com/controll ... sition.php

To the newbees, please know that Markus Allen aka "Truthsleuth" (the clown behind the "Truth in 7 minutes" website), was an early enthusiastic supporter of September Clues.
Ahh yes, wasn't it sparkoflife & LT who were convinced of your "guilt" because you
happen to be based out of Rome? That interview just made them sound like idiots.

Lord Tsukasa, let's get this cleared up, shall we?
simonshack
Administrator

proloft @ Apr 13 2010, 09:02 PM wrote:
Lord Tsukasa, let's get this cleared up, shall we?
Lord Tsukasa responded to me by PM.
His response was not satisfactory to me.
I asked him to respond right here.
Let's hope he does.
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

Simon:

In response to your PM question issued back to me, I wrote you a PM because I thought that this was a private, researcher-to-researcher conflict, and should be handled accordingly.

But I understand why you'd want to bring it out in public -- secret proceedings are not suggestive of anything but suspicious and/or embarrassing conversation, so, as you requested, let's deal with this out in the open.

First, the audio -- you and I cleared that up in a private exchange. I apologized for and disassociated myself with the audio, which contained things that were suspicious to me at the time (Rome residency, UNHCR connection).

Now, the issue at hand -- you're upset that Markus has you on his list of controlled-opposition fakes. You want me to tell him to stop, otherwise I'm being wishy-washy, which you take issue with.

Before I respond by laying out the facts of the situation, I don't want to seem like I'm being short with you or hostile -- I just want to get everything cleared up. No wishy-washiness -- the facts and nothing but them:

The reason why Mark has you on the controlled opposition list (as I understand it) is because:
a) Your opinions about missiles on 9/11
b) The city you live in
c) The UNHCR connection
d) A LinkedIn profile for a "Simon Shack" that he believes is yours, and says you live in Norway.

Seeing as how I didn't put you on his list and am cool with the stuff he took issue with you about, I'm not in a position to represent him or his opinions on the listed matters in any kind of "back-and-forth" here. If you take issue with it, my suggestion is that you contact him, dude. The last thing I want to end up as is the middleman/go-between in an argument.

I'm not Mark's father, boss, or worshiped deity. I have no influence over what he does to his website, a website which I maintain no control of. A few of the audios on there, I've participated in. A few of the pieces, I've been involved in writing or writing bibliographies for. I do not edit the controlled-opposition list.

Since the audio fiasco, I've stated to him many times that I felt that a lot of the arguments in the audio were faulty. Furthermore, I've told Mark that I don't think you're a fake, Simon, and that missiles-on-9/11 isn't necessarily disinformation. My stance here is already well-established.

==========

To put it simply, the facts are:
-I don't think you're a perp and you have my respect/support.
-I have no control over the Controlled-Opposition list or any other page on the site.
-I have stated my disagreements in relation to the reasons for your being listed.

You can reach Mark at:
[email protected]

When you have issues with what the man puts up, I'm not the dude to ring. ;)
simonshack
Administrator

Simon

Your response was much better here in public than on that PM. Thanks.

However, i still can't see why you would interact with that fellow in any way.

Here's a picture "Truthsleuth" found somewhere on the internet claiming that it's me:
(what a fine 'sleuth' we have here... :rolleyes: )

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 880446/pg1

I'm much more handsome than that ! :lol: