Is there any merit to the non-TV fakery truthers?

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
brianv

Re: Is there any merit to the non-TV fakery truthers?

Unread post by brianv »

This is the baby we'd need to consult, unfortunately my programming skills wouldnt be up to it!

http://www.lstc.com/lsdyna.htm

This is what Purdue used to bend and twist the simulated airplane skin around and between the steel outer load bearing wall columns!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LS-DYNA
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Nice "real-looking" picture of him.
'Loose Change' 9/11 conspiracy theory documentary producer Kevin Rowe busted on heroin charges

An ex-soldier, who believes 9/11 was a government conspiracy, has been busted for selling heroin to an undercover police officer.

Kevin Rowe, who produced the Sept. 11 conspiracy documentary, "Loose Change," was arrested in his hometown of Oneonta, New York last week, according to authorities.

The 27-year-old conspiracy theorist allegedly sold seven packets of heroin to a narcotics officer, the city's Daily Star reported.

Rowe was arrested along with a Bronx teen, 19-year-old Daniel Marte Jr., the newspaper said.

The two were charged with third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance, while Marte faced an additional charge of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, police said.

Both were arrested around 4:50 p.m. near Exit 13 of Interstate 88, authorities said. Marte was found to have $6,400 in cash and 27 packets of heroin in his possession.

Rowe was released on bail on Friday.

The documentary "Loose Change," made by filmmaker Dylan Avery, claims the Twin Towers were brought down in a controlled demolition and postulates a government conspiracy was behind the attacks.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... arges.html
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Jeff Hill - aka "shure" (the Canadian guy who had us all psyopped - with his phony phone calls to all the "amateur videographers") has now become a moderator at PRISON PLANET ! (Alex Jones) :lol:

I must admit he actually had me psyopped for a while (back in 2008/2009). Well, I had kind of figured out that the 9/11 imagery was all made in a studio, but a silly part of me kept thinking that the alleged authors who had taken credit for these videos were somehow worthy of being confronted and called out...Duh - how STUPID of me - and what a GENIUS move that was on the part of the perps!

Jeff Hill actually called me at 6 AM one morning - pulling me out of bed. He was literally shouting. The substance of his call was, basically: "THE FBI HAS ADMITTED THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE 9/11 VIDEOS AND THEY ARE GOING TO LOOK INTO IT!" He hardly let me say a word - as I desperately tried to heat my morning coffee...

He notoriously teamed up with another early fan of September Clues, the Australian Genghis (of SouthEastAsiaNews "fame"). Genghis was the first one who, in 2007, published SC on Youtube (before myself, since I had chosen to go with a smaller videoportal called "Livevideo"). At the time I thought - "well, since this Genghis seems ok, I'll let him diffuse SC on Youtube". The problem is, after SC had totalled almost a million views on Genghis's YT channel, HE JUST SHUT HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL DOWN!...

Well - just a few annotations for the historical record, folks... <_<
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

simonshack wrote:Jeff Hill - aka "shure" (the Canadian guy who had us all psyopped - with his phony phone calls to all the "amateur videographers") has now become a moderator at PRISON PLANET ! (Alex Jones) :lol:

I must admit he actually had me psyopped for a while (back in 2008/2009). Well, I had kind of figured out that the 9/11 imagery was all made in a studio, but a silly part of me kept thinking that the alleged authors who had taken credit for these videos were somehow worthy of being confronted and called out...Duh - how STUPID of me - and what a GENIUS move that was on the part of the perps!

Jeff Hill actually called me at 6 AM one morning - pulling me out of bed. He was literally shouting. The substance of his call was, basically: "THE FBI HAS ADMITTED THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE 9/11 VIDEOS AND THEY ARE GOING TO LOOK INTO IT!" He hardly let me say a word - as I desperately tried to heat my morning coffee...

He notoriously teamed up with another early fan of September Clues, the Australian Genghis (of SouthEastAsiaNews "fame"). Genghis was the first one who, in 2007, published SC on Youtube (before myself, since I had chosen to go with a smaller videoportal called "Livevideo"). At the time I thought - "well, since this Genghis seems ok, I'll let him diffuse SC on Youtube". The problem is, after SC had totalled almost a million views on Genghis's YT channel, HE JUST SHUT HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL DOWN!...

First of all that almost 'million' hits are suspect. (No offense, but where the fuck are those people?)That was a time when YT didn't limit views and Kangaroo perp was trying to build a rep... he, from what I've heard, was notorious for using all the YT tricks at the time like clearing his account - including removing all his comments from YT. But remember when that kangaroo pulled down one of his debunking videos after a couple of people pointed it out his embarrassingly flawed logic? He then claimed you were the one that had it taken down cuz you have 'perp power'... ya know like having the power to shut down someone's photo bucket account. Then he left a comment on his own video about not willing to do this any longer "unless he got paid more" anyone remember this shit? Bold but stupid. Faggot ass perp shit.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:Jeff Hill - aka "shure" (the Canadian guy who had us all psyopped - with his phony phone calls to all the "amateur videographers") has now become a moderator at PRISON PLANET ! (Alex Jones) :lol:

Yes Simon a couple of more Historical Annotations for the record...

This reminded me of a thread I stumbled across the other day... @ perp it out… It was in regards to Jeff’s call to alleged 9/11 amateur Jennifer spells.

Have a look how just coz he thinks Jennifer is a nice person over the phone... He changes his view about 9/11. And insists everyone on his forum do the same…

Jeffery Shills Thread at Perp It out..

Jennifer Spell - 9/11 Videographer
http://s1.zetaboards.com/pumpitout/topic/932841/1/

For now I would just like to say this!!! I spoke with Jennifer Spell today for about 3 hours. I promised her I would not put the conversation on the internet and I won't, so people are just going to have to believe me when I say....

- Jennifer Spell is one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life!

- I believe her 100% when she said HER VIDEO IS REAL ( although the fact still reamins; ALUMINUM PLANES DON'T MELD INTO STEEL AND CONCRETE TOWERS, THEY CRASH AGAINST THEM!!!)

I AM RETHINKING MY VIEWS ABOUT WHAT I BELIEVE HAPPENED AND OTHERS SHOULD DO THE SAME!!!

I believe she is a genuine good person! I believe her when she says her video is not fake and that is what she saw on 9/11...
WTF??? That isn’t real research… You can’t just coz you like the sound of someone say. That the facts arnt real… And try to get everyone else to change there minds... What a perp!! LOL.

Meanwhile he completely ignores the facts… On Jennifer’s footage

You can’t focus clearly on the foreground (fence) and the background (wtc and “plane”) with the same amount of focus. WITH ANY CAMERA IN 2001!! Either one or the other will be out of focus.

Half in half out?? Once again ( like all the amateur shots) the plane is half way inside the building and there is no hole… once you take a walk down this rabbit hole it actually is quite easy to prove to anyone that they used cgi planes on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear RoyBean and Equinox,

It's good to see there is still someone remembering these episodes - even though I never made much fuss about these things...and much less dedicated any time to record/archive them all. I was way too busy advancing the research!

Jeffrey Shill has now fulfilled the very purpose of his shilling - much like the many other early "shill-fans" of September Clues. His particular role appears to be of an almost religious kind (ironically and as you well know, a favorite tag stuck on 'conspiracy theorists' by cretinous pseudo-intellectuals, is that such folks are entrapped by their own delusions and dogmas in a quasi-religious manner...). Well, Jeff has now a formidably boring 2-hour+ audio rant online (which I don't care linking to) in which he acts very much like a repentant, former drug-addict (the 'drug' being, of course, TV-fakery) who has now entered a phase of redemption and illumination - finding celestial salvation within the ranks of the Alex Jones ministry! :P
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ok2fu

Unread post by ok2fu »

ghengis6199 had 80 000 views for September Clues! - just over 1 million views in total & 1000 subscribers
simonshack
Administrator

ok2fu wrote:
ghengis6199 had 80 000 views for September Clues! - just over 1 million views in total & 1000 subscribers
Not that it matters much - but lest you think I would boast/exaggerate for some silly reason those YT figures, one thing I clearly remember is slapping virtual high-fives with Genghis when Part1 of September Clues (1st 10 minutes of the 2007 version) hit the 100K mark, while the other 8 episodes were not dragging too far behind - as is otherwise & usually the case with split YT docus). That happened fairly early on - and long before he 'suicided' his YT channel: at that time, I'd say the total views (for all SC episodes) was more like 800K - so that may be why you appear to be off by one "0"...

btw: Welcome to the forum, ok2fu. :)
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

The fact that a bunch of media shills mention WTC 7 before an audience of 10s of millions seems to be a clear sign that we shouldn't waste any more time on WTC 7, since the perp pyramid has obviously decided to get more and more of the sheeple arguing about it - and NOT talking about media fakery.
Alex Jones on "The View" drops WTC 7 mention on 30 million unsuspecting viewers

http://911blogger.com/news/2011-02-28/a ... -viewers-0
Too bad perp 9/11 sites don't care about what we are doing.
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

For your possibly meritorious (according to this thread's title) consideration -- a brainy and well-spoken dude who calls himself Aidan Monaghan:

Although he's a firmly committed plane-hugger who has published multiple scholarly (lots of math) articles in Perp-doc Jones' "9/11 Studies Journal" (using trig and calc to prove the "planes" couldn't possibly have had you-know-who as pilots), Monaghan has also done a really thorough job of filing a long string of FOIA requests with all the relevant federal agencies, asking for the supposed documentation that (if it really existed and were genuine) would backstop the government's fairytale about the planes-and-hijackers.

And on his blog Monaghan has duly posted all the RIDICULOUS, ASININE evasions and non-replies that the various FOIA-compliance officers at these agencies have sent back -- making it obvious to virtually anyone (who's not a perp or deluded ideologue) that the Feds have not even BOTHERED to forge a feeble paper-trail to support their horrendous fantasy.

If someone could just compel this Monaghan guy to look at September Clues and the Vicsim Report, I suspect it wouldn't be long before he'd be suffering a rather painful, migraine-like attack of COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.

Of course, whether it would lead him to abandon all his weighty avionics-calculation work and start concentrating instead on media-image fakery is still hard to predict, since he's INVESTED so much time-and-effort into the folly of assuming that the "planes" were real. :(
fbenario

I guess this is reaching out to the rural, uneducated classes who race dune buggies.
ImageImage
AE911Truth-Themed Dune Buggy Wins 2 Races in First Outing

Some people go to great lengths to inform others about AE911Truth. In the case of Will Domschot, of Auburn, California, we’re talking about CAR lengths. While getting his dune buggy ready for a series of three races in the Valley Off Road Racing Association (VORRA) on March 12th and 13th, he decided to use it to make a bold statement for 9/11 truth. With new decals and some help from the AE911Truth Graphics Team, he gave his car an AE911Truth theme.

http://ae911truth.org/en/news-section/4 ... racer.html
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

Although he's really not a candidate for this thread's category of "non-TV fakery truthers," since he has often acknowledged, even supported the possibility of fabricated 9/11 TV coverage, emeritus professor Fetzer still has received a number of snarky references from CluesForum posters. And he's had, as repeated guests on his radio show, those Let'sRoll guys -- to promote their version of the assertion that the 9/11 victims are (mostly) frauds and fakes.

Well, here's an interesting Fetzer interview with an absolute, flat-out admirer of the SeptemberClues analysis of 9/11 fraud:

http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20 ... planes.mp3

So, Simon and Hoi, why not contact Dr. Fetzer and see if he will grant you some airtime?

Or have you already tried and been refused/rebuffed/ignored?

Yes, I know he's been a longtime supporter of the "she-casts-no-shadow," bizzarro-prof Judy Wood, despite her viciously attacking him personally for doubting her weird pal Hutchinson's "discoveries" -- but maybe you guys could open the ol' prof's eyes to Wood's possible role as a spooky agent of disinfo.

Give it a try and see what happens. :huh:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

repentantandy wrote:Although he's really not a candidate for this thread's category of "non-TV fakery truthers," since he has often acknowledged, even supported the possibility of fabricated 9/11 TV coverage, emeritus professor Fetzer still has received a number of snarky references from CluesForum posters. And he's had, as repeated guests on his radio show, those Let'sRoll guys -- to promote their version of the assertion that the 9/11 victims are (mostly) frauds and fakes.

Well, here's an interesting Fetzer interview with an absolute, flat-out admirer of the SeptemberClues analysis of 9/11 fraud:

http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20 ... planes.mp3

So, Simon and Hoi, why not contact Dr. Fetzer and see if he will grant you some airtime?

Or have you already tried and been refused/rebuffed/ignored?

Yes, I know he's been a longtime supporter of the "she-casts-no-shadow," bizzarro-prof Judy Wood, despite her viciously attacking him personally for doubting her weird pal Hutchinson's "discoveries" -- but maybe you guys could open the ol' prof's eyes to Wood's possible role as a spooky agent of disinfo.

Give it a try and see what happens. :huh:
I will give this show a listen. My main issue with doing interviews personally is that it makes the research about us and our personalities and not about the amazing research that has been literally built from countless small contributions from dozens of more-or-less anonymous people around the world.

Fetzer may have some clout for whatever reason, but I just don't see an interview leading anywhere. We have only ever accomplished spreading the word by ignoring all manner of big shots and loud mouths (not calling Fetzer either of those) and celebrity (but Fetzer is one of those in some circles). My two cents. I am not really interested. We also got contacted recently by someone insisting we do a "Talkshoe" which is some kind of bloggy webcast social thingamabob but again that would focus it all on us instead of each person's individual responsibility to do the research for his or her self.